PDA

View Full Version : What is your biggest business problem?

selfmadebusinessman
04-23-2014, 05:38 AM
Hello

I would like to know what is the biggest problem you are currently facing in your business right now?

I am always trying to understand business owners and the various problems they face so that I can better assist them. Hopefully we can all help each other.

I will personally respond to each reply with my own advice, as best I can!

mejoay
05-01-2014, 06:31 AM
The biggest issue to run a business is maintain business, and have record is the main problem. The ERP solution of business is good one software which can help to maintain and operate business form a single location.

Limpie
05-01-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm an employee of an Online business.
For us the biggest business problem is online marketing. Using different strategies with the time, customers demands and trend.

Saman
05-15-2014, 05:57 AM
Giving proper time to my home business is the biggest problem for my business

printer
07-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Hello Everyone i am also an online employer and Time management is my biggest business problem.

MahaKarthi
12-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Hello

I would like to know what is the biggest problem you are currently facing in your business right now?

I am always trying to understand business owners and the various problems they face so that I can better assist them. Hopefully we can all help each other.

Good initiative! As many of them have mentioned above, time management is my issue and I badly lack at managing the time and completing my work on time.

JillADDison
06-19-2015, 01:39 AM
Lack of proper marketing is a biggest issue for online business.

katymorgan
06-25-2015, 02:01 PM
Hello

I help run an online bookstore and we are becoming successful enough to start shipping large orders directly to government agencies such as VA Hospitals, County agencies, etc. Our problem is that we are trying to keep costs low and want people to order online with a credit card. Most government entities want to fax me a PO. Then they want us to fill out a bunch of forms to become an approved vendor. And of course every VA buyer wants me to fill out their own form because they are too lazy to look up our business on SAM.gov. Then they won't fill out our credit application so that we can give them Net 30 day terms. We have to have a credit app for our files especially when trying to collect from government customers or we'll never get paid.
Sorry for the rant. What I really need to know is, how can I gently push back to these customers without losing them? Does it really take an act of Congress every time a VA wants a few books?

Thanks.

SellingZeroesAndOnes
07-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Hi Katy,

Is it possible to streamline the form filling process? Is there a fill-able PDF version that you can take off the SAM.gov site and email directly to your potential customers?

kitchie
10-01-2015, 05:01 AM
Biggest problem is how am I going to increase our website's page ranking in google..

giftsshopindia
10-05-2015, 06:38 AM
I thins money is biggest problem in business !

djone
12-22-2015, 05:54 AM
If your business having billion dollars or just few bucks, the main problem is for money. And it will be forever. There are many people who try to do business of any kind which they prefer but they couldn't be succede just because of few planning to run business. Sometime marketing budgets also be the main problem. Right now if you can't have proper planning and proper budget for marketing then you have lesser chance to be succeeded. You also have social media campaign to promote your business. Social media promotion is the most important.

dmoss
12-29-2015, 09:27 PM
yap thats right the biggest issue is how you managed to maintain it without having so much trouble and get back up after you made some loses in the middle

LauraGibbs
01-28-2016, 12:21 AM
Marketing is my issue. I'm a designer so there should be tons of businesses and clients I can help, right? But I'm struggling to find the ones who need work done.

I tried making a thread here to find out what businesses owners need/want from designers but nobody replied so even getting info is turning out to be a challenge.

Biggest problem is how am I going to increase our website's page ranking in google..

Ah, yes, this is a problem too. Someone with the same name as me has the first 3 pages of Google covered.

Elgrowteam
03-29-2016, 05:30 AM
We are a web-development company from Russia, and our biggest problem so far is that we cannot broaden our business from Russia to the US. We are successful and not poor at all, but something is going wrong about this. Maybe some ideas will come after this forum posts. Not sure about the links, you can just google for our name 'elgrow'.
Anyone?

sallynguyen
03-29-2016, 08:07 PM
Our company is major in technology and our mission is to deal with all the problems relating to technology. But in the operation process, we also face with so many challenges that the hardest situation may be relating to the customers. That we don't really understand the customers' insight from other countries is the main reason sometimes we can not meet their requirement, and at such situation like that, they usually turn their back to us and come to competitor.
So the most concerning thing that we are facing is the understanding of customer insight.

joezh@outlook.com
04-11-2016, 01:10 AM
if you have money, it will be simple