PDA

View Full Version : about bookmarking sites

lia
04-28-2014, 02:09 AM
hello all,
these days, i am focused on using social bookmarking sites. do you guys have any suggestions about the "dofollow" social book marking sites?
Thanks

NukeBlaster
05-05-2014, 06:54 AM
You can use SENukeXCR to get high pr social bookmarking sites or you can use scrapebox to harvest fresh and high PR social bookmarking sites.

Resource9
05-05-2014, 07:21 AM
You will come across many social bookmarking websites. It is important to create and maintain a presence only in the most authoritative websites. Make sure that you post regular updates in these accounts.

Limpie
05-05-2014, 11:41 AM
http://caroline-middlebrook.com/blog/do-follow-social-bookmarking-sites/

I work with this list Lia. Not sure whether you will find it useful or not but helped me a lot.
You will find more on search engines. Good luck!

JillADDison
05-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Dofollow social bookmarking sites is more & more important for your website. You can get dofollow backlinks easily in short time. You also can get huge visitors from their.

1peterrr20
05-23-2014, 06:21 AM
hiii,
Bookmarking sites are very useful for online bookmarking.
There are various sites like facebook, google+, tumblr & many more which is used by u for that puspose.

_ _ _ _ _ _

Meditation (http://www.meditationera.tk)

ketusoftware
05-26-2014, 07:17 AM
Hi Lia,
There are many social bookmarking sites which are nofollow and dofollow, we should usually prefer dofollow links as they help us improve ranking. Nofollow links have no impact on ranking but you can get visits if the user visits your site from the particular social booking site.

cm4150
05-31-2014, 02:46 AM
You can use SENukeXCR to get high pr social bookmarking sites

touqeer
06-02-2014, 09:53 AM
You can use SENukeXCR to get high pr social bookmarking sites or you can use scrapebox to harvest fresh and high PR social bookmarking sites.

We have to do a manual submission of our website because Google webmaster block a website which use paid software for thousands of submissions. I do not think that this all paid tools is working in 2014.

Resource9
06-03-2014, 03:28 AM
You will come across many social bookmarking websites on the net. It is important to consider only a few of them that are authoritative. Manual submission to the social bookmarking websites helps in getting the links crawled and indexed faster.

lia
06-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Thank you all, now I am trying Reddit, Newsvine, and fark. But I found my account is hard to be indexed by google. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks

justclick
06-04-2014, 06:18 AM
Social book marking best technique to increase traffic...

prioritytoolhire
06-15-2014, 07:57 AM
Hello,
Actually i believe in manual submissions because automated tools are harmful for the websites so please guys guide me is it true?

MrBomber
06-15-2014, 08:57 AM
There is any soft to make social submission in a short time ?

kashmirobserver
06-16-2014, 07:13 AM
Actually most of the website gives only nofollow links...the best way to overcome this and get dofollow link start voting for your link and if you get more than 6 votes your link becomes dofollow and your link never delete.

lia
06-25-2014, 05:30 AM
Actually most of the website gives only nofollow links...the best way to overcome this and get dofollow link start voting for your link and if you get more than 6 votes your link becomes dofollow and your link never delete.
For Reddit, newsvine and delicious...?

peterdrucker27
06-28-2014, 06:09 AM

You will find many social bookmarking website.you have to only use high page rank and authority website and make sure you update your profile regular.

Tweetcinema
07-05-2014, 11:25 AM
I would suggest you to o with high PR sites as they are do follow and also help you to gain more visitors towards the website!!

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 01:18 AM

Using SENUKE Tool may suspects as spam, so carefull on using this tool!

ketusoftware
07-22-2014, 07:43 AM
do follow attribute is used when we tell the spiders to crawl a link and nofollow attribute is added when we tell the spiders NOT to crawl a link, we add the following code to the HTML code above rel=”nofollow” .
when we search for "dofollow social bookmarking sites" we get a list of bookmarking sites, so you can submit to those with high page rank

Broach India
08-21-2014, 08:01 AM
Social Bookmarking are the Good way increasing Backllinks of website.

ziesha098
08-27-2014, 05:32 AM
you can use that list of socialmaximer

jaslynn
10-11-2014, 06:48 AM
I have gone through many bookmarking sites. Mostly I prefer high PR sites but most of the sites are not providing proper response. My suggestion is don't prefer PR, give preference to quality websites..

Jaslynn, Bizbilla

Melissa Feeney
10-13-2014, 01:13 AM

Can you please tell me how I can harvest a list of fresh Dofollow Social Bookmarking sites from Scrapobx? Please help me to search new bookmarking sites.

sillicon
09-20-2015, 05:58 PM
Thanks for you information.

itsnotsobad
09-23-2015, 11:25 PM
Bookmarking sites don't have the "pull" they use to have. I wouldn't even be concerned about do follow and all that other stuff.

In terms of backlinking, you want a well-rounded approach ie you don't just want backlinks from bookmarking sites. The more natural your link pattern the better off you are. Getting only do follow links is a red flag to Google that you're trying to "game" the system.

kitchie
09-24-2015, 01:54 AM
I do 20 book markings everyday to promote our website, I've noticed that some of the SB sites are deleting my post so I focused on the sites that are not that strict. It is also important that you tag your post with the relevant category.

seoglobaladmedia
09-25-2015, 04:23 AM
Hi,
you can use high pr bookmarking site list. it give good result and backlinking report.

serrylock
09-30-2015, 04:21 AM
Bookmarking are use for increase the traffic .

We are Realtalkng provide the Current news service .Currently we are providing the Stories in nigeria (http://realtalkng.com/) Service

seoglobaladmedia
10-01-2015, 02:12 AM
Hi,
you can also help google search it give good result.

Abhi71
06-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Dofollow social bookmarking sites is more & more important for your website.
You will come across many social bookmarking websites. It is important to create and maintain a presence only in the most authoritative websites.
You will find more on search engines.
Good luck!

safcodes
07-19-2017, 11:19 AM
Hi,

I am also using bookmarking sites, from all few sites are very important like www.reddit.com, www.delicious.com, www.Stumbleupon.Com, www.Plurk.com maintaining account and content, links in these sites gives more benfit to our website or online marketing.

chrisjoseph5
07-20-2017, 12:34 AM
If you have fresh website then you have to do High DA (Domain Authority) Bookmarking Submission of your site to index your website. Bookmarking is the most important SEO Off Page Activity.

joga123
07-20-2017, 12:53 AM
bookmarking sites can be found in the below Link ................

http://www.2morelinks.in

htclinic17
07-22-2017, 02:35 PM
Social bookmarking will not help for organic ranking as most of them are low quality sites and offer no-follow link so it is better to invest time in producing good quality content.

Virinder
11-17-2017, 10:31 PM
Google+, Pinterest, Myspace, Tumblr, Contently, Facebook. Twitter, Plurk are the some best social bookmarking sites.

urdumixmaza
11-17-2017, 10:37 PM
Hi Lia.

Yes, dofollow bookmarking sites are good for ranking. you can search on google for this purpose. I am using Google plus, Facebook, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Reddit etc.

travissimons
11-23-2017, 12:30 AM
Do you want to learn the easiest way to start online business that can generate 7-figures income?

Here is a great opportunity to get access to meet one of the best and well-known entrepreneurs who has built multi-million dollar business online. You will have access to full strategies from Top 5 entrepreneurs in 2016 and 2017 that made hundreads of thousands dollars online in clickbank, jvzoo, amazon affiliates, and other affiliate websites. This program includes seminars where you can get in touch with experienced entrepreneurs and discuss ideas about make profit online with best seller affiliate products, interact with community and discuss the best strategies to use.

Main Features:

+ AFFILIATE MARKETING 101 + DIGITAL PRODUCTS 101
+ POWER NICHE SELECTION
+ FIRST SALE - 48 HOURS
+ 5-STEP LIST BUILDING
+ 20 MINUTE CHALLENGE
+ FACEBOOK MASTERY
+ SOLO ADS & EMAIL MEDIA
+ KILLER COPY & CONVERSIONS
+ WRITING BROADCAST EMAILS
+ CREATING AUTORESPONDERS
+ BUSINESS TOOLS & RESOURCES
+ PASSIVE INCOME SCALING
+ ENTREPRENEUR LIVE Q&A

Visit official website for more information: https://rebrand.ly/lurn2017

mynghecaocap
11-23-2017, 02:22 AM
http://caroline-middlebrook.com/blog/do-follow-social-bookmarking-sites/

I work with this list Lia. Not sure whether you will find it useful or not but helped me a lot.
You will find more on search engines. Good luck!

Thanks you so much! I will try this list

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:48 PM
Yes, it's a good idea to advertise your business both online and offline. Some popular methods include flyers, paper and radio ads, billboards, signs or logos printed on t-shirts, matches etc. For starters I think it's a good idea to calculate how much you want to spend on advertising and then compile a list of cheap advertising methods that you'll focus on. What methods are available depends on your area and business type.

BrianEtemad
05-30-2019, 02:01 AM
hello all,
these days, i am focused on using social bookmarking sites. do you guys have any suggestions about the "dofollow" social book marking sites?
Thanks

These days you found a lot social bookmarking sites. You need to post only high pr social bookmarking sites. Like, Pinterest, reddit, scopit etc.

Austin99
05-31-2019, 06:23 AM
Having your content shared through bookmarking sites can drive traffic back to your site. Search on Google for DoFollow bookmarking sites you will definitely get some.

omair
06-08-2019, 05:44 AM
My recommendation is You can buy marketing tools from aqua website (https://www.aquawebsite.com/). for seo bookmarking

alluringtours
11-28-2019, 11:16 PM
dofollow social bookmarking sites are more important in getting ranking for the website.

alluringtours
12-02-2019, 12:49 AM
Do follow bookmarking sites are great as they brings traffic as well as improve rankings to the website.

vinitha
12-07-2019, 07:17 AM
Social bookmarking is a way for people to store, organize, search, and manage “bookmarks” of web pages. Users save links to web pages that they like or want to share, using a social bookmarking site to store these links. ... In many cases, users can also comment or vote on bookmarked items

vinitha
12-09-2019, 08:00 AM
Social bookmarking is a way for people to store, organize, search, and manage “bookmarks” of web pages. Users save links to web pages that they like or want to share, using a social bookmarking site to store these links. ... In many cases, users can also comment or vote on bookmarked items.

vinitha
12-12-2019, 03:46 AM
Social bookmarking is a way for people to store, organize, search, and manage “bookmarks” of web pages. Users save links to web pages that they like or want to share, using a social bookmarking site to store these links. ... In many cases, users can also comment or vote on bookmarked items.

Benson9807
12-13-2019, 03:37 AM
Hi,
You can search for some useful social book marking sites that are relevant to your business with less spam score for better SEO results.

Benson9807
12-13-2019, 03:40 AM
Hi,
You can search for some useful social book marking sites that are relevant to your business with less spam score for better SEO results.

oliver_jack
10-07-2020, 04:57 PM
Hi,
Social Bookmarking is a type of off-page SEO. Social bookmarking site help you to build a backlink for different social site

jayam12
10-29-2020, 07:50 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. ... These sites also help to get your blog posts indexed more quickly and increase your website traffic.

mithu
10-29-2020, 07:56 AM
Social bookmarking is the process of tagging a website page with a browser-based tool so that you can easily visit it again later. Instead of saving social media posts to your browser bookmarks, you can use different platforms' features to bookmark posts.

Geethan
11-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. ... These sites also help to get your blog posts indexed more quickly and increase your website traffic.

pankaj0008
11-12-2020, 01:01 AM
I have found online a huge collection of do-follow social bookmarking websites. pls check https://www.bookmarkingsitelist.com/2020/07/dofollow-social-bookmarking-sites-list-with-high-pr.html here.

MASTERO
11-27-2020, 12:15 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. ... These sites also help to get your blog posts indexed more quickly and increase your website traffic

MASTERO
12-26-2020, 01:50 AM

nisargshah
12-29-2020, 12:28 AM
Yes, there are many sites available for social bookmarking. For example Google bookmarks, Pinterest, Tumblr, Reddit, etc.

Bigil
12-29-2020, 01:45 AM
You will come across many social bookmarking websites. It is important to create and maintain a presence only in the most authoritative websites. Make sure that you post regular updates in these accounts.

ronnywhiteJ
12-29-2020, 06:47 AM
You can visit this link to get many social bookmarking websites fo rSEO purposes.
https://digiam.in/200-high-pr-popular-social-bookmarking-sites-list/

Pavli
12-29-2020, 05:49 PM
https://businessmarketingexperts.ca/blog/2020/12/29/the-advantages-of-recruiting-an-inbound-marketing-firm-for-your-social-media/

MASTERO
12-30-2020, 12:07 AM

jayam12
12-30-2020, 08:12 AM

mithu
12-30-2020, 08:18 AM
Pinterest is one of the best examples of bookmarking sites. Beside from Twitter and Pinterest, there are many other social bookmarking sites too and you'll get to know about them here in this article.

valluri
12-30-2020, 08:26 AM
Social bookmarking is the process of tagging a website page with a browser-based tool so that you can easily visit it again later. Instead of saving social media posts to your browser bookmarks, you can use different platforms' features to bookmark posts.

Geetha
12-31-2020, 12:25 AM

jayam12
01-05-2021, 04:46 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. ... These sites also help to get your blog posts indexed more quickly and increase your website traffic

mithu
01-05-2021, 04:51 AM
Pinterest is one of the best examples of bookmarking sites. Beside from Twitter and Pinterest, there are many other social bookmarking sites too and you'll get to know about them here in this article.

valluri
01-05-2021, 04:54 AM
In social bookmarking sites, discussion topics are organized into specific rooms or threads where users follow content that's interesting to them. When following a piece of content, you'll receive notifications to your personal feed when new information appears.

Nags
01-06-2021, 12:27 AM

lishmaliny
01-06-2021, 04:35 AM
Dofollow social bookmarking sites can play a very important role in improving the search engine position of your site.

KENZAdvertising2
01-06-2021, 04:39 AM
IN THIS TECH SAVVY WORLD, it's IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS to support NOTICED ONLINE THROUGH GOOGLE ADS (ADWORDS) PPC speaks to pay-per-click. It is such a web advancing during which patrons pay a cost at whatever point one among their commercials is clicked. Toward the day's end, pay-per-snap may be a promoting framework to guide individuals to your site through the Google program and on other request assistants.

Bigil
01-07-2021, 12:02 AM

KENZAdvertising2
01-07-2021, 01:11 AM
KENZ Advertising offers the most straightforward online media the executives crusades! Is your image socially alive? Does it have a palatable and powerful web-based media presence? In the event that the arrangement is "No", at that point you have arrived at the appropriate spot. We, at KENZ Advertising, produce genuine eye-getting viral lobbies for business brands to get to clients across the world via online media with the corporate. Furthermore, there's little inquiry that viral mission matters tons as this acquires brands and items spotlight.

Bigil
01-07-2021, 11:33 PM

RaniaRanii3
01-08-2021, 11:08 PM
Social bookmarking sites will be locales on which Internet clients share their website pages, articles, blog entries, pictures, and recordings. There are various preferences to presenting your substance to (at least one) of these locales. These locales likewise help to get your blog entries ordered all the more rapidly and increment your site traffic.

thstsw40135
01-08-2021, 11:21 PM
Here comes the job of web engineers who construct alluring and useful sites for organizations to help them associate with clients in a proficient manner. | Web Designing In Lahore | site engineer in Lahore, Our Company's web engineers affirm that sites of organizations work dependably and easily.

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:44 AM

MASTERO
02-10-2021, 12:21 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. ... These sites also help to get your blog posts indexed more quickly and increase your website traffic.

notty667
02-10-2021, 02:57 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos

JosephRodriguez
02-10-2021, 05:10 AM
Dofollow social bookmarking sites can play a very important role in improving the search engine position of your site and your blog posts. The high page ranks of do follow social bookmarking sites can also help you to improve the page rank of your site.

Muthuraj
02-11-2021, 01:12 AM
I think Google stop the recognization of social bookmarking for website ranking a few years back, and most digital marketing agency or digital marketers stopped using social bookmarking.

KENZAdvertising2
02-11-2021, 07:44 AM
Online media the board generally! | Social media advertising Pakistan Social media the board is about availability and commitment with a forthcoming part of shoppers across the web-based media stage inside any semblance of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Getting into contact with customers via online media assumes a significant job in fruitful brand the board. Web-based media showcasing Lahore

jayam12
02-20-2021, 08:08 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. For one thing, they help to increase your brand awareness .

mithu
02-20-2021, 08:13 AM
A bookmark is a saved shortcut that directs your browser to a specific webpage. It stores the title, URL, and favicon of the corresponding page. Saving bookmarks allows you to easily access your favorite locations on the Web.

valluri
02-20-2021, 08:18 AM

KENZAdvertising2
02-21-2021, 05:36 AM
KENZ Advertising Leading the simplest digital marketing agency in Lahore. KENZ Advertising may be a leading digital marketing agency in Lahore, Pakistan. Our team is very skilled in helping business startups to plug themselves via social media management.

Bigil
02-27-2021, 06:58 AM

Geetha
03-02-2021, 11:38 PM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. For one thing, they help to increase your brand awareness .

amitdigital
03-03-2021, 10:12 PM
Dofollow social bookmarking sites is more & more important for your website. You can get dofollow backlinks easily in short time. You also can get huge visitors from their.

thank you to share the right information.
concrete design handbook canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/about-us/) l canadian wood-frame house construction (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/) l six-story wood frame construction canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/services/) l alteration service provider in canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/) l alteration service provider in canada (https://www.ubonconsulting.com/)

raviseo121
03-03-2021, 11:05 PM
thanks for sharing with us

seowebhelp
03-04-2021, 11:23 PM
Dofollow social bookmarking sites is more & more important for your website.

Japanese Language (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Institute for Japanese (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese translator (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese classes near me (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/)

sharmapinky
03-07-2021, 11:27 PM
I go with pinterest...Beside from Twitter and Pinterest, there are many other social bookmarking sites too..

Geetha
03-08-2021, 01:12 AM

geekinformatic
03-09-2021, 06:14 AM
Hello Dear, there are many social bookmarking sites (Do Follow) are available. For this you have need of some RND.

raviseo120
03-09-2021, 11:20 PM
thanks for sharing with us

belljons
03-10-2021, 01:51 AM
Social bookmarking websites are sites on which Internet users share their web pages, articles, blog posts, images, and videos. There are a number of advantages to submitting your content to one (or more) of these sites. For one thing, they help to increase your brand awareness

Getroyalty1
03-10-2021, 05:20 AM
We are a family owned and operated business since 2009 located steps away from the center of downtown, and are proud to be the favorite for locals residents to meet their cleaning services and maintenance needs whether looking for window cleaning, pressure washing, solar panels, blinds cleaning, screens repair and even new screens you have come to the right place. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from the start to the completion of a project. Order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Business Name
Sun City Window Cleaning
Address:
28200 Portsmouth Dr
Sun City, California
Phone:
(951) 867-1600

maaccountancy
03-10-2021, 09:37 AM

best accountants near me (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
accounting firms in slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
accountancy firm in slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
payroll management in slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
bookkeeping & VAT services slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
Company secretarial services slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:21 PM
There are many social bookmarking sites which are nofollow and dofollow, we should usually prefer dofollow links as they help us improve ranking. Nofollow links have no impact on ranking but you can get visits if the user visits your site from the particular social booking site.