PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experianced in business: PLEASE HELP! :)

StudentInCanada
03-31-2005, 05:53 AM
I have been assigned the task to look at the usage of technology in todays business world. It would be very helpful to my project if you, as an experianced business person, could provide you views and knowledge.

Do you think that the usage of technology should be increased in small/large businesses (chose one to defend :) ) to increase productivity, ie overall income?

Or

Do you think that the usage technology should be decreased in small/large businesses (chose one to defend :) ) to increase productivity, ie overall income?

If possible, could you please email your views to me at
sammycujo@hotmail.com
or just post a reply :)
thankyou!

googoos0ng
01-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Hi,
i think the use of technology is definitely one of the keys to increase productivity, as it gets all the production processes faster. I have a theory, though, you can't introduce technology ALL AT ONCE, it must be step by step and this for two main reasons. Once is to contain the investement, unless you have large large capitals, the other is this one: technology isn't something ready for the use, people need to get familiar with it and only at that point there's a real advantage. If you make a bigger investment at the first, you might risk to overcharge your company and it'd be a loss.