PDA

View Full Version : Telemarketing and Appointment Setting

boxero
04-01-2005, 01:52 AM
Business Beanstalk specializes in providing COST EFFECTIVE contact center solutions for Small and Medium sized businesses. We offer inbound customer support and order taking, as well as outbound appointment setting, telemarketing and telesales. We are confident that we can provide the full house call center support your company needs to increase your business. Give us a call or visit our site!

877-270-4480
Mention you found us on this forum and receive a discounted rate

robert_smith
04-18-2017, 01:36 AM
I loves outsourcing business. It helps to save and spend time on other things in your life. I have outsourced my IT business to a company based on North Carolina

grahamcdc
05-11-2017, 12:38 PM
Hi robert,
Sound great that you are providing ideal services to make setup for call centers. I am also working as online business consultant, so if is there anything that I can help you so that would be really awesome.

somdaker
07-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Sorry but i have all this telemarketers... ;/

amayajace
12-02-2019, 01:50 AM
Telemarketing appointment setting is a cost-effective way to use less expensive people resources to set appointments for your salespeople. The best telemarketing appointment setting initiatives have these things in common: A targeted contact list with phone numbers.

cpstechnology
12-12-2019, 04:44 AM
Hi
For telemarketing phone we CPS Technology Group (https://www.cpstg.com/index.php/solutions/cloud-solutions) is a leading, trusted, total solutions provider of managed services, business communication, voip phone, Hosted PBX, I.T. solutions companies and technology Melbourne.

cpstechnology
12-12-2019, 04:47 AM
Hi
For telemarketing phone we CPS Technology Group (https://www.cpstg.com/index.php/solutions/cloud-solutions) is a leading, trusted, total solutions provider of managed services, business communication, voip phone, Hosted PBX, I.T. solutions companies and technology Melbourne.

vinitha
12-16-2019, 06:31 AM
Telemarketing appointment setting is a cost-effective way to use less expensive people resources to set appointments for your salespeople. The best telemarketing appointment setting initiatives have these things in common: A targeted contact list with phone numbers.

lishmaliny
02-15-2020, 07:58 AM

lishmaliny
01-27-2021, 08:00 AM
Telemarketing appointment setting is a cost-effective way to use less expensive people resources to set appointments for your salespeople. The best telemarketing appointment setting initiatives have these things in common: A targeted contact list with phone numbers. A friendly, open phone voice.

Nags
01-30-2021, 07:27 AM
I loves outsourcing business. It helps to save and spend time on other things in your life. I have outsourced my IT business to a company based on North Carolina

Triman
04-07-2021, 03:55 AM
Speaking from experience, one thing to note is that the cheapest option is not always the best at https://zorra.com/en/services/pbx. Your provider needs to be professional and provide high quality and reliable services in both the short and long run, especially in a multi-line phone system.

jayam12
04-08-2021, 08:49 AM
That shows that you respect your prospect's busy schedule. If they say they can't talk now, suggest another time and be specific. Don't say, I'll call back later. Instead, say something like, I'll call back tomorrow at 9 a.m. if that's convenient for you.

mithu
04-08-2021, 08:54 AM
Understand their level of interest. During your initial call with the prospect, communicate the purpose of the meeting you'd like to book with them. ...
Communicate the value of the appointment. What does the prospect have to gain from meeting with you? ...
Give them a choice.

valluri
04-08-2021, 08:57 AM
Appointment setters are telemarketers who call businesses and individuals to encourage them to make appointments to meet with sales representatives. ... Make calls to prospective clients and businesses using leads and cold-call lists to generate appointments for sales representatives.

Bigil
04-15-2021, 09:17 AM
Sound great that you are providing ideal services to make setup for call centers. I am also working as online business consultant, so if is there anything that I can help you so that would be really awesome.

Katrepi
04-29-2021, 04:07 AM
Cool, thanks

Katrepi
04-29-2021, 04:08 AM
Hi,
All you have to do is sign up for a Receive SMS on virtual online numbers (https://sms-man.com/) with a provider, and thats it. It helps me a lot in terms of my business, I communicate using this to reaching out to my clients by sending SMS online, and once they respond, I also receive it online on my desktop.

Bigil
05-16-2021, 09:13 AM

nadiasonii
06-09-2021, 02:00 AM
Thanks for sharing