PDA

View Full Version : How to remove broken link

chandanthaver
05-13-2014, 12:54 AM
Gentlemen, Please tell me how to remove broken link from the website?

spysachin121
05-26-2014, 06:45 AM
Broken links are links on your website that point to pages that no longer exist.

ketusoftware
05-28-2014, 05:54 AM
You can remove broken links from google webmasters tool, under google index in the dashboard of google webmasters tool. There is a option in bing webmasters tool also or else you have to download the software (Xenu's Link Sleuth), install it and then remove the broken urls

NukeBlaster
05-29-2014, 11:46 PM
You can remove broken links from google webmasters tool, under google index in the dashboard of google webmasters tool.....:p

justclick
06-11-2014, 06:57 AM
Broken link manually remove by developer.

john22
06-14-2014, 12:45 AM
On which site do you want to remove a link? Your own site or other site. It your own site contain links that show 404 error you can remove them manually and if you have link on other sites then you can remove it through log in your account.

kelllyjo
06-16-2014, 08:30 AM
I use google disavow tool to remove broken links.

MukeshKr
06-19-2014, 04:34 AM
Broken links are the links which are no more working, find these broken links from your website and remove or update it with new link.

jamesdsouza28
06-19-2014, 05:23 AM
In order to remove broken links (pages) from a site, I would recommend you to use Google Webmaster Tools. Here is the complete post dedicated to your query - https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/1663419?hl=en

peterdrucker27
06-20-2014, 05:46 AM
Google webmaster tool is the answer for your question this tool is the best. Under Google index in the dashboard of Google webmaster tool.

jesslee
07-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Thanks for sharing this question.I got a useful information from here.

migratetodotnet
07-02-2014, 05:56 AM
In google webmaster tool, We can use Remove url option in Google Index category.

Visual FoxPro to .Net (http://www.migrateto.net/vfp-.net-migration) | VB.Net Migration (http://www.migrateto.net)

AvniShergill
07-03-2014, 07:41 AM
Check the backlinks of your website, make a file of the broken links or dead links and upload it in your webmaster tool under disavow option.

Abhisek12
07-14-2014, 11:48 PM
You can use Google webmasters tool to find how many broken links your site has, then remove the broken links by using Google webmasters tool.

SamanthaWilliams
09-20-2014, 09:20 AM
To remove broken links Visit BrokenLinkCheck.com, put the URL of your website, and click on “Find broken links”. Depending on the size of your site, you might need to wait some minutes. Then you will find your required results.

suritrendin
09-22-2014, 12:13 AM
U can remove broken link my installing Xenu's Link Sleuth

AvniShergill
09-26-2014, 04:42 AM
There is free software called "xenu" download and install it, paste your url (local or website) into xenu search box it will show the broken links and healthy links.
Thank you.

Do this software also helps to deleted the broken links or only helps to come across the list of broken links.

Shakir Ahmed
09-26-2014, 11:17 AM
There is free software called "xenu" download and install it, paste your url (local or website) into xenu search box it will show the broken links and healthy links.
Thank you.

I knows that's you can manually find the broken links and you could fix them. Thanks @davidwills share about this tool.

katiebell26
10-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Broken links can be manually removed using Google Webmaster tool.
You can also remove if you have broken backlinks from spam websites using Disavow tool.

forbesross
11-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Broken link checker is the best way to remove the broken links from your website. It is the WordPress plugin, it crawls and test every link in your website and if the plugin detect any error, it will directly add it to list of broken links and solves it.

paulrigby
11-19-2014, 01:23 AM
You can find the broken link in the below website.

www.brokenlinkcheck.com

jamespiter
12-25-2014, 08:06 AM
you can find broken link by brokenlinkcheker tool and resolve by developers

wyattzachery
01-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Use Google webmaster tool to remove broken links from website. It is the greatest method.

angelaseoer
06-07-2015, 11:13 PM
you go to the link: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main
Choose your own domain name and send a .txt file to.

.txt file as follows:
Domain: domain.com

Everything will be ok

DonMafioso
11-03-2015, 02:19 AM
I think Google Webmaster Tools can help you to remove the broken links on your pages

seoglobaladmedia
11-03-2015, 04:34 AM
HI,
i think software is batter idea remove to broken link, google webmaster not remove all broken link..

saya dewa
11-03-2015, 10:29 PM
First because it creates a bad experience for your visitors, as it’s pretty frustrating to click on a link expecting to find something there and get a 404 error.

Second, Google knows broken links are a bad experience for users, so it doesn’t like websites that contain too many broken links (i.e., it might reduce the search rankings of a page or website that has too many).

Now that you are convinced, here’s how to remove broken links from your website. Visit BrokenLinkCheck.com, put the URL of your website, and click on “Find broken links”. Depending on the size of your site you might need to wait some minutes.

If you want a more hardcore tool check out Xenu Link Sleuth (you’ll need to download and install this one though, so the above one is much easier to use).

Once the results are displayed go through each URL and remove the dead link. I suggest that whenever you delete a link you keep the anchor text there and add a “(Update: link no longer active)” message aside to it to let users know what happened there.

Repeat this process once a year or so to make sure your website will stay clean of broken links. Your visitors will thank you, and Google will reward you.

devidweb
12-07-2015, 06:24 AM
Broken links in a site is a bed effect on ranking of site so you need to search back links and remove it. use webmaster tool to help you remove broken link.

Smile angels
12-09-2015, 05:12 AM
Hello Friends ,
I think Manually is best method remove Broken Links.

Sweet_P
12-18-2015, 12:02 AM
Thank you very much for the information. I was looking to remove broken links from my website

masondosan
12-21-2015, 03:37 AM
Broken links are links on your website that point to pages that no longer exist. For instance, suppose you write a post linking to an article you found very interesting on another website. A couple of months down the road that website owner decided to delete the article, or to shut the website down completely. Your link will now be pointing to something that no longer exists, so it will be considered a broken link.

Boekhouder zzp (http://www.administratievoorbeginners.nl/zzp-boekhouder/)

compare1uk
12-22-2015, 07:54 AM
you can help many tool to remove for links

Brittany
01-08-2016, 07:40 AM
Broken link checker is the best way to remove the broken links from your website. It is the WordPress plugin, it crawls and test every link in your website and if the plugin detect any error, it will directly add it to list of broken links and solves it.

nandakumar
02-09-2016, 07:04 AM
You can use Google's Disavow tool to remove unwanted backlinks. You just need to put all unwanted links or domains in a Txt file and upload along with your request to remove these backlinks.

lilyalvin
02-10-2016, 01:38 AM
Broken links are those which doesn't exist on your website. Broken links can occur for two reasons first, if you rename your page second, if you delete your internal page. To fix those broken links google webmaster tool is suggested. Sign Up and in crawl errors you get to see your broken links and to remove it. If you want to fix a broken link, then 301 redirect is the method which automatically redirects your old page to a new one.

europeanoverseas
02-10-2016, 11:32 PM
Google Web master is a best tool for remove broken and bad back links from our sites.

GoldnStone
02-18-2016, 04:17 AM
By using webmaster or diavow tool, you can remove broken links from the website.

akatransformers
02-19-2016, 03:22 AM
i used to initially use sitelinkers or site analyzer to analyze the site and then do manual testing of the website also google webmaster helps alot

siriinnovations4
02-19-2016, 04:05 AM
There are no tools to remove the broken link but Google Analytics and webmaster tools helps to find the broken links and then remove those from your side.

webdesign company
04-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Nice tools and I got a broken link that was due to a typo from me. I personally use a WordPress plugin called Broken Link Checker. Might have missed getting this link reported. Otherwise, I get an email from the above plugin regularly. It checked for broken links every 72 hours and emails me if any links are broken. I think once an year is too long to check for broken links.

hap53144
04-11-2016, 10:52 AM
It's bad when a visitor clicks on a link and gets an error page or something other than what was expected. If you have a links page or make frequent additions and deletions on your site, you should check for broken links on a regular basis.

How Links Get Broken
Broken links can happen for a variety of reasons:

A web page on your site is moved or deleted.
A web page on someone else's site is moved or deleted.
A web site ceases to exist (a frequent occurence).
A typo or incorrect capitalization in the URL address.
Broken links are easy to fix - they must be updated or removed.

How To Find Broken Links
W3C Link Checker - This tool will check a single page of your web site. Simply enter the web address (URL) of the page you want to check, and the checker will visit the page and verify each link within the page, including links to web pages, other web sites, images, style sheets and anything else linked within the page. If you want to check more than one page on your site, set the recursion depth, which specifies how many pages deep the link checker should go into the site. A setting of 2 or 3 should be sufficient to check each page of your site.
Google Webmaster Tools - If you've set up a webmaster account with Google, you have access to a bunch of reports about your site, one of which is a "broken links" report. This covers your entire site, so it can be a very valuable monitoring tool. From your dashboard, click on your web site link, then Diagnostics, then Web Crawl, then Not Found to see the broken links report. If you have a links page on your site, you should check this report regularly. You can contact us for help if you need assistance getting this set up.
Install a Link Checker - We use a program called WebTester - it does the same checking as Google, but it's installed on your web site and you can run it as often as you please. All it requires is the ability to run PHP on your web site. Contact us for installation.
Ideas for Fixing Broken Links
Try to find an updated link - If the link is on your site, contact your webmaster for a fix. If the link is to a specific page on another web site, try visiting just the domain name part of the address. For example, if the link goes to www.somesite.com/somepage.html, trying going to just www.somesite.com - perhaps you can find the original information in a new place. If you find it, send the new link to your webmaster.
Find a replacement link - The web is a very transient place, with sites coming and going all the time. You can always search for a site offering something similar and replace the old with the new.
Remove the link.

Ghany
04-20-2016, 11:58 AM
Check out https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/1663419?hl=en this will help you surely...

newyearquote
05-22-2016, 09:48 PM
If you are using WordPress then install broken link plugin. this is safe way of removing broken link.

business oreintation inc
05-24-2016, 03:54 AM
use google disavow tool to remove broken links

Ghany
05-27-2016, 04:13 AM
yes u can remove from webmaster tools,
how to use webmaster tools to remove broken links please check this link.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/1663419?hl=en

williamjohn
05-30-2016, 01:35 AM
Use disavow tool, you can remove bad backlink from your site.

prasadnair17810
08-31-2016, 06:30 AM
If your website is on WordPress then install Broken Link Checker.

mithunchondroroy05
09-14-2016, 01:07 PM
Broken link problem solove wordpress plugin used.
Plugin Name : Outbound Link Manager
Ebony cams (http://ebonycamss.com)

nancy07
09-16-2016, 02:16 AM
Remove broken link by using the free broken link checker and also remove broken link by Xenu software.

follocelebrity
09-25-2016, 07:48 AM
you can remove broken links to the use of htaccess redirection method with 301 or 302

cybexindia15
10-31-2016, 04:15 AM
I think You can remove broken links from google webmasters tool its free.

Williams Reus
11-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Broken links are links on your website that point to pages that no longer exist. For instance, suppose you write a post linking to an article you found very interesting on another website. A couple of months down the road that website owner decided to delete the article, or to shut the website down completely. Your link will now be pointing to something that no longer exists, so it will be considered a broken link.

SujitDas
11-13-2016, 11:42 PM
make a 301 redirect through htaccess file of your website. there are no way to do it.

chinmay.sahoo
11-18-2016, 01:59 AM
U Can Remove Broken link by Using Disavow Tools on Google

DisRohini
11-22-2016, 06:00 AM
Start by navigating to Tools > Broken Links from the WordPress dashboard, then click on the Search » button: Select Broken from the Link status drop down box, and Links used in Comments from the Link type drop down box. Then click the Search Links button, and hey presto!

andreasara
12-20-2016, 07:38 AM
By using webmaster tool you can easily remove broken links, but you should have webmaster tool authority to handle these things.

vinowiz
01-06-2017, 04:11 AM
Start by navigating to Tools > Broken Links from the WordPress dashboard, then click on the Search » button: Select Broken from the Link status drop down box, and Links used in Comments from the Link type drop down box. Then click the Search Links button, and hey presto!

Joseph54
01-07-2017, 12:09 PM
You can do it manually using admin panel or you can take help of tools or software as well. These tools help you finding the broken links, where broken links in your website exist and then you have to remove that urls from your website but you must have admin access of the website panel.

dmankit
01-20-2017, 03:01 AM
You can use small seo tools for your website. It will show all the broken links of your website and you can remove them easily. Also, You can use seoprofiler to find all the errors of your website.

seogroupbuy
01-30-2017, 01:47 AM
You will have to manually go in and remove or change these links in Wordpress.

Download the list from Moz, create a spreadsheet of the URLs with the anchor text of the links, and create a column for if they are completed or not.

emilyoliver
02-02-2017, 12:03 AM
Analyse Backlinks through backlink checker and remove or block it from search engine.

admissioninfo123
02-03-2017, 01:32 AM
Select Broken from the Link status drop down box, and Links used in Comments from the Link type drop down box. ...
Click Apply when you're ready.

krishnanayak
02-04-2017, 02:02 AM
Use deadlinkchecker tool to find out all the broken link then after easily remove all the broken link.

abrugar787
02-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Thank you.

is it Useful... any bad effect in search engine?

Thank You

abrugar787
02-13-2017, 01:40 PM
If you have a website, I'm sure you’ve put a lot of hard work and long hours into making it a valuable resource for your visitors. But if your links aren't working, it can derail all of your hard work. Broken links on your website can be harmful in two ways:

They make for a bad user experience – When users click on links and reach dead-end 404 errors, they get frustrated and may never return.
They devalue your SEO efforts – Broken links restrict the flow of link equity throughout your site, which impacts rankings negatively.

Xenu is a Geeat and Usefull Tools For Remove broken link..

Cheers

sidhharthsinha
02-24-2017, 01:47 AM
Enter your website domain name in broken link checker tool, you will come across with the list brokern link URL's (if any) from your website. You can redirect these links to the respective pages of your website. Having broken link in the website is very bad for visitors experience. And it can also affect the ranking and traffic of the website.

urdumixmaza
02-24-2017, 11:21 PM
If you are using WordPress then the simple method is Wordpress plugin. Broken link Wordpress plugin is best for remove broken links from your website.

sofiasofi
03-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Identify the link you want to remove.
Find the contact information on the website.
Send an email to the webmaster, and make the location of the link you want to remove very clear.
If you are not getting a reply in 5-10 business days, send a follow-up.

finchh
03-15-2017, 12:12 AM

This tool is not use for remove broken links. It use for remove or stop to consider as a spammy or bad backlinks.

comfyhotel
03-29-2017, 02:56 AM
You can check broken links with the help of Google webmaster. There are some tools are available which help you to remove all the broken link.
*Broken Link Checker for WordPress
*Xenu’s Link Sleuth (Windows Only)
*Screaming Frog SEO Spider (Windows & Mac)
*Google Webmaster Tools
*W3C Link Checker

somidiscount
03-30-2017, 06:30 AM
You Can Use google disavow Tool

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/disavow-links-main?pli=1

ramyauguru
05-15-2017, 01:23 AM
There is one website called NOMORE404 (https://nomore404.com/), you can create a free account this one and register your website. After that you can get detailed report of your broken links. Whenever, your websites links are not working, you will receive alert from this website. I would recommend this website for this reason. If anyone can find better than this let me know!

jackar56
05-17-2017, 01:28 AM
By using disavow tool in Google webmasters, you can delete unwanted and bad broken links from the website.

Howtocracker
05-27-2017, 06:28 AM
There are lots of online tools are available to detect broken links for websites. Once you collect all the links then you can fix through your control panel. if any file is missing then you need to be avail on server or the file you do not need then you just need to remove from server.

maxsmith
05-31-2017, 12:44 AM
Unlike working links, broken links result in a 404 error when clicked. This is usually because they’re attempting to redirect visitors to a missing page or a non-existent resource.Broken links is otherwise known as “dead” links – are as common as dandelions and can occur twice as frequently. The 404 error is your browser’s way of saying “Hey, this link is trying to take us somewhere… But there’s nothing here.”

tonmoy07
06-21-2017, 10:03 AM
From google:

jenniferjenni
07-01-2017, 01:13 PM
Enter your website name in the space provided, and click on “Find broken links. Enter the Security captcha code and click “Find broken links now!” The process to run the search may take some time depending on the number of pages available on your website.

Dwarkaprop
07-15-2017, 03:31 AM
Broken Link Checker WordPress plugin is an SEO audit plugin for WordPress to fix all broken 404 links and redirection links.

classejewels
08-21-2017, 04:41 AM
yes you can easily remove broken links from google webmasters tool, under google index in the dashboard of google webmasters tool. There is a option in bing webmasters tool also or else you have to download the software (Xenu's Link Sleuth), install it and then remove the broken urls

Tommy91
09-07-2017, 05:24 AM

You can redirect to the homepage or landing page you want. If you do not know how to do it please have a coder do it for you.

jayeshgroup
10-26-2017, 07:19 AM
You can do it manually and with help of tools, software as well. Find where broken links in your website exist and remove that urls, for this you must have admin access

Spencer Seto
10-27-2017, 06:04 AM
Broken connections are joins that prompt pages that don't exist. While tapping on a broken connection, the page you arrive on is known as a 404 mistake page, a standard HTTP reaction that shows that the asked for URL doesn't exist.

What do you do when you joyfully surf the web and all of a sudden go over a 404 error?For the majority of us, the prompt reaction is essentially leave the ebb and flow website for another in light of the fact that the two individuals and web crawlers consider broken connections as amateurish.

404 blunders and broken connections additionally effectsly affect your web crawler rankings so it is very sensible to be proactive in staying away from them to enhance introduction and increment website activity.

cuong24081995
11-29-2017, 05:25 AM
you can use Google Webmaster Tools, I think that is enough

varmariya84
11-29-2017, 06:07 AM
search broken link checker then check the broken link
Broken Links from the WordPress dashboard, then click on the Search button:
Select Broken from the Link status drop-down box,
and Links used in Comments from the Link type drop-down box.
Then click the Search Links button....

islf
12-20-2017, 04:29 AM
Hi,
broken link checker tools are there, you can check & find broken links and clear the errors.

exploroapp
12-21-2017, 06:12 AM
I think its use google webmaster tools.

TheDogLine
12-21-2017, 11:48 PM
Start by navigating to Tools > Broken Links from the WordPress dashboard, then click on the Search » button: Select Broken from the Link status drop-down box, and Links used in Comments from the Link type drop down box. Then click the Search Links button, and hey presto!

manchun
01-18-2018, 12:24 PM
you can remove broken link from website through .htaccess and directly remove from href tag

manchun
02-20-2018, 09:13 AM
there are multiple broken link to remove through redirection

gautamsharma
02-26-2018, 12:35 AM
Clean up your broken links using the free Broken Link Checker WordPress Plugin

jacobruben
02-27-2018, 12:30 AM
Using broken link checker tool, find the broken links and make it in an excel and ask developers to remove the broken links from the website.

agustina
03-08-2018, 12:48 AM
Remove that link from anchor text in your web page. After it doesn't shown this is a broken link.

manchun
03-27-2018, 11:22 AM
You can remove broken links through .htaccess file

dotklick
03-28-2018, 05:03 AM
You can remove broken links through Google Disavow tool.

fairlookcream
03-28-2018, 05:52 AM
I think you can use google disavow tool and the step is :

1 Go to search console and check all backlink status.
2 Then make a notepad file and paste all broken links.
3 Save the file with.txt extensions.
4 go to disavow tool.
5 Upload broken link file.

contacthelp
05-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Great share and thanks for such good information

vishwa01
05-21-2018, 11:36 AM
Use Google Disavow tool to remove broken links and bad backlinks of your site.

hgadvisers
05-22-2018, 01:36 AM
Broken links are dead-links that aren't good for Search Engine and also for readers. Today, i'll be sharing some free 404 link checker tools which can assist you to find 404 and dead links on your Blog. Search engines bots hates broken links, which might end in low ranks in search engines and fewer traffic to your journal. From an exploration engine perspective Broken links square measure treated as dead finish.

For WordPress bloggers, we've Broken link checker WordPress plugin, that is incredibly helpful and effective. Though, for static sites and for Blog Spot, we have don’t have any such plugin, thus we'll explore some on-line solutions.

If guests square measure landing on broken links of your blogs, there square measure possibilities that they won’t come back to your web site. Nobody has time to waste time on broken links. You 'll be able to determine broken links with immeasurable free web site checker tools accessible on-line. Once you detected broken links of your Blog, you'll be able to manage those broken links with redirection plugin.

Here are some tools for Broken link checker

1. Check out SEMRUSH
2. Free link Checker
3. W3c link Checker
4. Free Broken link Checker
5. Online Broken link Checker
6. Screaming frog

We can remove dead links with help of Google webmaster tools. This works only for pages/images that already have been modified or removed from web.

We can find out the Broken link from Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a great free tool for tracking website performance, and it’s also helpful for easily finding broken links. By this create a report and change track your changes and Analyze data and decide which pages should be redirected & lastly redirect in CMS also.

ZoyaBhatt
05-24-2018, 02:23 AM
By using Google webmaster tools u can remove a broken link

shashi101
07-19-2018, 05:45 AM
To remove Broken link here is the procedure explained in this blog. Please refer the link below

https://www.webpagefx.com/blog/web-design/find-remove-broken-links/

ISO 27001 certification in saudi arabia (http://kwikcert.com/iso-27001-certification-saudi-arabia/) | ISO 14001 certification in saudi arabia (http://kwikcert.com/iso-14001-certification-saudi-arabia/)

jaimohan
07-20-2018, 07:46 AM
Check with the broken link checker tool and extract the broken links. Send to the developers and fix it.

Rashmi145
07-28-2018, 06:46 AM
read step by step guide for this https://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2010/06/02/how-to-find-and-fix-broken-links

AaliyaAnubhav
09-03-2018, 06:22 AM
Search engines see links as a vote for a website’s quality. Links to your website and links within your website can affect where your website ranks in search results. Because of this, it’s best practice to either remove or update broken links.

AleXenDerEthaN
09-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Hi Everyone............!
Online marketing can be tiring! That’s where UpCity comes in. As a trusted advocate for small businesses, we’re here to navigate you through the piles of confusing and suspicious offers. UpCity will lead you in the right direction by providing easy insights and simple solutions for your business marketing plan. Members receives an in-depth, personalized action plan to help optimize their site, and our team is here to help you along the way. Each week, we’re featuring an in-depth look at one of the recommended tasks built into the UpCity software.
Thanks...................

vino
10-31-2018, 01:22 AM
You can use a 301 redirection for broken backlinks. 301 redirect is the most efficient and Search Engine Friendly method for webpage redirection. It's not that hard to implement and it should preserve your search engine rankings for that particular page. If you have to change file names or move pages around, it's the safest option. The code "301" is interpreted as "moved permanently".

customerhelpuk
11-01-2018, 03:57 AM
Use Google Webmasters you can easily to remove Broken Links

Vedika
11-20-2018, 03:15 AM
The Google Disavow Tool has been out for years and while webmasters rarely used it in the beginning, today nearly every SEO heard about it or used the tool at least once.
Disavowing backlinks is more important than every, given the ongoing negative SEO attacks the recent Google updates made possible.
The disavow tool is surrounded by many myths and conspiracy theories: the tool doesn’t work, the tool has a negative impact on a website’s rankings, Google is using the tool to hunt down SEOs. We have heard them all.
This article is not about some SEO conspiracies, but rather about the right way to use the Google Disavow Tool. Why? Because it works!
However, we see common mistakes of SEOs every day, not knowing that disavowing the wrong links can cause severe damage to the rankings.
Read this article and learn:
When and how to use the Google Disavow Tool
How to create the perfect Disavow file
How to do a Disavow File Audit
Extra tips about disavows

changingspacec
11-20-2018, 04:11 AM
You can remove broken links by Webmaster tool.

bentec
11-20-2018, 07:11 AM
You can easily remove broken links by Webmaster tools.

johnrobort90
11-28-2018, 05:29 AM
Online marketing can be tiring! That’s where UpCity comes in. As a trusted advocate for small businesses, we’re here to navigate you through the piles of confusing and suspicious offers. UpCity will lead you in the right direction by providing easy insights and simple solutions for your business marketing plan. Members receives an in-depth, personalized action plan to help optimize their site, and our team is here to help you along the way. Each week, we’re featuring an in-depth look at one of the recommended tasks built into the UpCity software.

mahamrityunjaya mantra (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en)

gayatri mantra (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en)

Linea
12-07-2018, 08:05 AM
As all said webmaster tool this is the best way to remove broken links.

gimli
12-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Well you dont need to go all that far. Get screaming frog spider and it will spider your whole site. You can then look for pages resolving in a 404 and where the link was requested from easily tracking it down.
It also gives you a opportunity to look at 302, 301 and 500 responses and if they are valid as you would like them to be.

The problem with google is webmaster tools may not have your entire site indexed you wont believe how much of the web is actually not indexed by google.

aachi
12-29-2018, 12:28 AM
Google Webmaster tools helps in removing the broken links.

bentec
02-13-2019, 05:10 AM
We can remove broken link by webmaster tool.

James Anderson
02-19-2019, 04:18 AM
You can use Google webmaster tool to remove broken links.

davidlee21
02-19-2019, 04:24 AM
use google webmaster tools and find and remove the broken links.

Ingage Media
02-27-2019, 01:29 AM
Broken links are links on your website that point to pages that no longer exist. Here are mentioned few tips which are very helpful to find and rectify broken links:

1). Redirect 301.

2). Detect and remove broken links using webmaster tools.

3). Detect invalid pages that are indexed by Google.

4). Remove URL from Google Search Result.

rohinidubey
02-27-2019, 04:57 AM
You can remove broken links from google webmasters tool, under google index in the dashboard of google webmasters tool. There is a option in bing webmasters tool also or else you have to download the software (Xenu's Link Sleuth), install it and then remove the broken urls

drarindamghosh
03-01-2019, 05:22 AM
Google Webmaster disavow is best tool Remove Bad Backlinks of website.

manojchahar
03-12-2019, 09:25 PM
firstly find out brooken link through google webmaster tool or third party tool then fix manually remove by developer.

olivajackson
03-29-2019, 01:18 AM
is it your own website? if yes then you can remove it manually from the files(seek a developer help). If no, then you can use google web master tool. Also note that you don't want google to index that page then you can use google disvow tool. If you need user manual for these, let me know.

Umar7925
04-01-2019, 05:16 AM
Click on “Optimization” in the left-hand navigation.
Click on “Remove URL” in the sub-menu.
Click on the button “create a new request for removal” on this page.

vinukum
04-18-2019, 10:19 AM
Broken links are links that lead to pages that do not exist. Whether you use a plugin or not, I highly recommend checking your website occasionally for broken links and 404 errors. Detecting and removing invalid URLs using Google Web Master Tools.

naazaniqua
04-23-2019, 01:26 AM
A broken link or dead link is a link on a web, in other words, when searchers (and/or web crawlers) browse through your site and click on the link, they may be directed to a page with a 404 error. To fix a broken link, hover over the URL and select Edit Link. (Or, choose Unlink to simply remove the link.)

changingspacec
04-26-2019, 06:43 AM
The broken links on a page do not lead the user or search engine ... Below, we've outlined the steps to remove broken pages on your site.

bentec
05-16-2019, 03:17 AM
We can remove broken links of your website by webmaster tool

bentec
06-12-2019, 03:04 AM
Lot of tools are available through which you can remove broken link of your website...

webxeros
06-13-2019, 04:16 AM
I don’t recommend you to remove them as it will impact SEO. Instead, use redirects to something useful or an alternative. Also, I have seen a lot of people requesting the broken link owner to offer some of the content they have made or interested in to put on that link.

Michael Johnson
07-02-2019, 09:36 AM
Who can recommend to me the best service among those in the list on this site?
SEO for Banks and Credit Unions (https://www.cnsdigitalmarketing.com/SEO-for-Banks-and-Credit-Unions)

YASH
07-03-2019, 03:39 AM
To fix a broken link, hover over the URL and select Edit Link.

jay11
07-04-2019, 02:16 AM
Use Google Webmaster tool to remove broken links.

vistasadmedia
07-19-2019, 02:39 AM
We Can Remove Broken Links manually in website (or) we can remove links in google webmaster tool, use disavow tool

shreyashinde
07-29-2019, 06:06 AM
If you have broken link in your website, you can redirect it to permanent 301 or you can keep disavow.

rohinidubey
08-14-2019, 06:23 AM
To fix the broken link

Step 1: Find broken links
Step 2: Create a report and track your changes
Step 3: Analyze data and decide which pages should be redirected
Step 4: Redirect in CMS

riyasharma431001
09-09-2019, 07:09 AM
Broken links are the links that exist in your website but not working, maybe due to server error, expired domain or any other error. You can simply remove to by finding via online broken link checker tool. Google about this tool then you will find some, just go through these tools, it will let you know which of your page associate a broker link, once you find these links just remove it from your code.

jpinkman022
09-12-2019, 02:05 AM
On the Webmaster Tools home page, click the site you want.
On the Dashboard, click Google Index on the left-hand menu.
Click Remove URLs.
Click New removal request.

naazaniqua
09-13-2019, 01:30 AM
To fix broken links, hover over the URL and select Edit Link. (Or, select Cancel Link to remove the link only.) You can change the anchor text and the URL itself: This tool can also show you suggestions about what links you can use instead, if relevant.

softsuave
09-19-2019, 08:30 AM
You can use tools to check & remove broken links. But you can also update the link by linking to another good quality content. It gives you more value to your site.

jackhenry
09-23-2019, 12:56 AM
To fix a broken link, hover over the URL and select Edit Link. (Or, choose Unlink to simply remove the link.) You can change both the anchor text and the URL itself: The tool may also show you suggestions about what link you can use instead, if relevant. Click Here (https://www.znacmaintenance.com/)

priyankaroy125
09-23-2019, 08:21 AM
Use google web master link to remove broken link.

Jordan_Oliver
10-08-2019, 06:00 PM
Broken links can leave a negative impact on your website's usability and broken link checker tool can help you to scan and detect the dead links on your website for you to fix them.

Harishb
10-09-2019, 05:08 AM
Replace the link in the HTML code with a working link or just delete the link entirely.

Jhon0001
10-31-2019, 02:35 AM

John98
11-01-2019, 01:45 AM
Broken links are links that lead to pages that do not exist. Whether you use a plugin or not, I highly recommend checking your website occasionally for broken links and 404 errors. Detecting and removing invalid URLs using Google WebMaster Tools.

ilyasgohar
11-01-2019, 11:01 AM
You can remove all possible broken links from google webmasters tool, under google index in the dashboard of google webmasters tool.

samkhan
11-01-2019, 11:26 AM
Broken links or dead links is one of the most important factor of SEO. You must resolve all broken links or dead link from website. For resolving all broken links and dead links, you can open Free Broken Link Checker online website.
After, you can submit your website URL then Broken link checker tool generate all the broken link or dead links of your website. From that you can get all your broken links.

priyankaroy125
11-08-2019, 07:38 AM

Jhon0001
11-10-2019, 05:12 AM
You'll see each broken URL, as well as its status, anchor text, and location. To fix a broken link, hover over the URL and select Edit Link. (Or, choose Unlink to simply remove the link.)

Pkgator786
11-12-2019, 03:00 AM
There are two reasons why pages are indexed in Google even though they don’t exist in your website:

You referenced an invalid internal link by mistake because of a typo. This is the time to recommend a very simple yet essential plugin for post authors – the Link to Post plugin for avoiding such mistakes).
You published a post and decided to change its permalink afterwards (the post’s URL) after Google has already indexed the original link.
The best way to detect these errors is by using Google Webmaster Tools. If you haven’t done so already, register your site there. It’s an essential tool to have for anyone running a website.

Jhon0001
11-14-2019, 03:38 AM
You'll see each broken URL, as well as its status, anchor text, and location. To fix a broken link, hover over the URL and select Edit Link. (Or, choose Unlink to simply remove the link.)

alluringtours
11-16-2019, 03:05 AM
Developer can remove the links from the website.

AarushiAashi
11-19-2019, 11:30 AM
1 Click on Diagnostics from the left menu and select Crawl Errors. 2 Select the Not Found category. Three If to be had, click to view which page consists of the damaged hyperlink. Four To make certain that the URL is indeed indexed in Google, reproduction and paste the URL into Google's seek and notice if any result comes up.

lincy
11-25-2019, 04:02 AM
You can use the Google Webmaster tool to remove broken links from the website.

aliadil961
11-25-2019, 04:50 AM
You'll see each broken URL, as well as its status, anchor text, and location. To fix a broken link, hover over the URL and select Edit Link. (Or, choose Unlink to simply remove the link.

lawoffices123
12-13-2019, 06:04 AM
Broken links are links that lead to pages that do not exist. ... Whether you use a plugin or not, I highly recommend checking your website occasionally for broken links and 404 errors. Detecting and removing invalid URLs using Google WebMaster Tools.
Federal Criminal attorney (https://www.severolegal.com)

Prateektechnosoft
12-17-2019, 07:45 AM
Better You remove the links try to redirect broken links to Correct valuable pages. There are two types of redirects are available to redirect broken links.

dubaitourism
12-18-2019, 11:22 AM
To assess your site for broken links, all you need to do is to input the URL in the space provided, and then click the"Assess " button. Our system uses and it'll demonstrate the results right away.

jhondavid
12-20-2019, 01:41 AM
1 Click on Diagnostics from the left menu and select Crawl Errors. 2 Select the Not Found classification. 3 If accessible, snap to see which page contains the messed up connect. 4 To ensure that the URL is for sure recorded in Google, reorder the URL into Google's inquiry and check whether any outcome comes up.

deepak.sh
12-23-2019, 04:18 AM
You can use some broken link checker tool

such as

brokenlinkcheck
deadlinkchecker
ahrefs broken-link-checker

lizaa sen
12-24-2019, 09:55 AM
if the broken link is on your website, you can simply modify or remove the links.

jamesbilly
01-04-2020, 03:28 AM
Broken connections are joins that lead to pages that don't exist. ... Regardless of whether you utilize a module or not, I strongly suggest checking your site once in a while for broken connections and 404 blunders. Identifying and expelling invalid URLs utilizing Google WebMaster Tools.

seo.svlapp
01-07-2020, 02:19 AM
You can remove broken links from google webmasters tool and send mail for website admin.

jhondavid
01-11-2020, 06:38 AM
1 Click on Diagnostics from the left menu and select Crawl Errors. 2 Select the Not Found classification. 3 If accessible, snap to see which page contains the wrecked connection. 4 To ensure that the URL is in fact filed in Google, reorder the URL into Google's hunt and check whether any outcome comes up.

wyne
01-12-2020, 10:49 PM
Though 404 mistakes and broken connections likewise effectually affect your web search tool rankings so it is very sensible to be proactive in staying away from them to improve introduction and increment website traffic.

Sharmilarock
01-16-2020, 03:12 AM
Go to Google webpage removal request tool page and sign in to your Google account.
Click "Create a New Removal Request" button.
Enter the URL of the page you want to remove.
Tick the“The page returns a 404/410…” checkbox and click Submit Request button.
The URL you requested will be listed, with “Pending” status.

kyliejenner
01-16-2020, 08:26 AM
Broken links are links that lead to pages that do not exist. When clicking on a broken link, the page you land on is called a 404 error page and for removing go to webmaster and check crawling error.

Jessicad0505
01-22-2020, 12:38 AM
The link which has no source is said to be broken links,
To overcome broken link issues, remove the broken link from the website and place a original link.

BadassAffiliate
01-27-2020, 05:00 AM
If you are on WordPress you can install broken links plugin and easily fix broken links. I think the RankMath SEO plugin also have that option

saisaanvi
02-12-2020, 06:57 AM
If you find any broken links from your website. Try to fix the URL with proper content. If that URL is not important means you can remove that broken link from webmaster tools

swaroop1234
03-13-2020, 05:12 AM
1 Click on Diagnostics from the left menu and select Crawl Errors. 2 Select the Not Found category. 3 If available, click to view which page contains the broken link. 4 To make sure that the URL is indeed indexed in Google, copy and paste the URL into Google's search and see if any result comes up.

lishmaliny
03-13-2020, 06:40 AM
1 Click on Diagnostics from the left menu and select Crawl Errors. 2 Select the Not Found category. 3 If available, click to view which page contains the broken link. 4 To make sure that the URL is indeed indexed in Google, copy and paste the URL into Google's search and see if any result comes up.

ruhikhan
04-02-2020, 02:44 AM
Broken links are links on your website that point to pages that no longer exist.

Geethan
05-26-2020, 04:52 AM
A broken link is a page with no content on it. Usually, It shows a 404 error. In order to remove it, we suggest that you remove those links or pages from your website and submit a new sitemap excluding those links Or You can redirect that page to your homepage.

Geethan
05-27-2020, 05:50 AM
Click on Site Configuration, and select Crawl Access.
Select Remove URL.
Click on New removal request.
Select the first option to completely remove a page from Google search results. ...
Click on Next.
Type the URL of the page you would like to remove from Google.

PhilipSullivan
05-28-2020, 05:25 AM
there are a lot of tools to do it, but if it is on your web site , you can do it by yourself

jayam
05-31-2020, 10:23 AM
We will use the free web validator called Online Broken Link Checker to walk through the step-by-step process of getting rid of any broken pages. Step 2: Open your browser and type brokenlinkcheck.com. Step 3: Enter your website name in the space provided, and click on “Find broken links.”

valluri
05-31-2020, 10:32 AM
Go to Google webpage removal request tool page and sign in to your Google account. ...
Click "Create a New Removal Request" button.
Enter the URL of the page you want to remove. ...
Tick the“The page returns a 404/410…” checkbox and click Submit Request button.
The URL you requested will be listed, with “Pending” status.

master64
06-08-2020, 12:55 PM
Step 1: . Head to the workbook which contains the broken link creating problem.
Step 2: . Move the cursor on the Data tab and click the option of Edit Links.
Step 3: . In the Source file box, click the broken link which you want to delete.
Step 4: . Select the option of Break Link.
Step 5: . Press Close. And you are done with removing the broken link. Now you can attach any other relevant or targeted...

Vusheng
06-24-2020, 02:40 AM

Removing a broken link could be a negative thing for your SEO, but if it's a bad link you can simply unlink it from your wordpress backend.

If it's a bad link, linking to your site, you can use the disavour tool from Google.

debora
06-24-2020, 03:39 AM
Broken links are links that lead to pages that do not exist. When clicking on a broken link, the page you land on is called a 404 error page, a standard HTTP response that indicates that the requested URL doesn’t exist.

What do you do when you happily surf the web and suddenly come across a 404 error?For most of us, the immediate response would be to simply leave the current site in favor of another one because both people and search engines consider broken links as unprofessional.

404 errors and broken links also have negative effects on your search engine rankings so it is quite reasonable to be proactive in avoiding them to improve exposure and increase site traffic.
Detecting invalid pages that are indexed by Google
Once you have signed up for Google Webmaster Tools and have set it up and verified your site (see Google’s Getting Started guide for GWT), here is the process for finding invalid pages.

1 Click on Diagnostics from the left menu and select Crawl Errors.

2 Select the Not Found category.

3 If available, click to view which page contains the broken link.

4 To make sure that the URL is indeed indexed in Google, copy and paste the URL into Google’s search and see if any result comes up.

Removing URLs from Google’s search results
1 Click on Site Configuration, and select Crawl Access.

2 Select Remove URL.

3 Click on New removal request.
4 Select the first option to completely remove a page from Google search results.

OR

Select the fourth option in case you want to retain the page in search results but would like to remove the cached version of the page. This is useful in case Google displays an outdated version of the page in the “cached” link.

5 Click on Next.
6 Type the URL of the page you would like to remove from Google.

7 Make sure the first option is selected and then click on Add.

8 The URL to be removed should now appear in the list. If you want, you can add more pages for removal.

9 Click on Submit Removal Request.

jamesoliver
07-06-2020, 04:30 AM
Tidy up your messed up joins utilizing the free Broken Link Checker WordPress Plugin to find, right or even unlink any wild connections on your ...

jamesoliver
07-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Dispose of Bad connections as quick as 48 hrs, Removal Starting USD 99 in particular. Call Now! Organization with over 10+ years involvement with reasonable orm administrations around the world. 24 x 7 working. Ensure your personality. Solicitation Free Quote. Free notoriety screen.

Autofresh.in
07-07-2020, 12:48 AM
First, make a list of all the broken URLs!
then redirect them to the other relevant pages or simply remove hyperlinks!

TangelThor
07-10-2020, 05:42 AM
Remember that redirecting and fixing broken links is an ongoing process. For the average website, once per month is an appropriate cycle. Another free tool we recommend is Xenu Link Sleuth. After you've installed the Xenu software and opened the tool, go to File – Check URL, and enter your website's domain

Wepsychic3
07-10-2020, 06:47 AM
Remember that redirecting and fixing broken links is an ongoing process. For the average website, once per month is an appropriate cycle. Another free tool we recommend is Xenu Link Sleuth. After you've installed the Xenu software and opened the tool, go to File – Check URL, and enter your website's domain.

Geethan
09-22-2020, 12:55 AM
1 Click on Site Configuration, and select Crawl Access. 2 Select Remove URL. 3 Click on New removal request. 4 Select the first option to completely remove a page from Google search results.

Saravanan12
10-29-2020, 09:51 AM
Step 1: Find broken links. There are a number of tools you can use to identify broken links, many of them free. ...
Step 2: Create a report and track your changes. ...
Step 3: Analyze data and decide which pages should be redirected. ...
Step 4: Redirect in CMS.

Bigil
10-29-2020, 11:57 PM