PDA

View Full Version : How to get benefited by articles?

Limpie
05-13-2014, 02:23 AM
Hello members!

Are article submission sites still worthy getting backlinks and traffic? We write articles of fresh content on our projects but now I'm not really sure where I should put it. Article submission sites like Ezine Articles, Go Articles etc don't look any good to me.
Then what's the best place to put my article and get quality backlinks and traffic?
With the latest Google updates of course...

Looking forward for some help, thank you in advance people!

chandanthaver
05-15-2014, 05:09 AM
Article submission is providing best quality of back link and article play important roll to increasing the traffic of webpage.

aakkam
05-15-2014, 06:10 AM
Article submissions are helps a lot. Dont hesitate to submit article. Do that in the proper way it will definitly helps you. The only thing to remember is dont submit the copied content.

ketusoftware
05-28-2014, 06:45 AM
May be you can create a blog, post the articles in that blog and then share the post in social networking sites like storify, technorati, stumble upon, scoop it etc. and the other content sharing sites. you can also submit the link of the post in facebook, linkedin, G+, pinterest

Limpie
05-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Thank you all for your replies, okay I see hopes in article submission from you all. We have blog but we don't publish those posts on article submission sites. Again what we publish on article submission sites, they are not put on our blogs. Do you think that should be done? Like putting the same content on both?

MukeshKr
06-02-2014, 03:50 AM
Yes Article submission is one of the best seo off page technique, Google always appreciate fresh contents that we post in the form of article, blog or press release. Try to put some anchor text in the article, and always pick the high pr article submission website which approves the article in less time.

yoginetindia
06-05-2014, 11:12 AM
Article Submission benefits if you are able to obtain 1 or 2 signature back-links pointing your main website pages like home or profile page. Its recommended not to repeat same articles in too many article website . Also in each article try to use different Anchor tags for linking back.

foduu1
06-06-2014, 05:56 AM
Post distribution are generally aids a whole lot. Please don't be reluctant to post document. Do that in the correct manner it will definitly helps you. The sole thing to remember is usually dont post this ripped content.

aakkam
06-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Yes article submission sites are really usefull. Which gives more backlinks and referal domains.

http://www.chennaireliancedatacard.in

alexandermoores
06-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Article submission is useful for getting quality backlinks. Also helps to increase traffic.

panditgswami
06-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Article provide good quality back link..

DennisChang
06-09-2014, 07:03 AM
Actually article submission to those article directories are no longer as attractive for SEO as before. Google has lowered the importance of all those article directories, and page rank as a whole has also become less important.

alicemoores
06-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Submit your content in high quality article submission sites. So it will help to increase the traffic and also get quality backlinks.

kelllyjo
06-13-2014, 06:22 AM
Article submission is good for receiving quality links. Quality links are always considered good that contain one link after 500 words. Try Sooperarticles. com, Yooarticles.net, Articlesnatch, articlebase.com etc sites to submit your article.

campbelljof
06-13-2014, 06:44 AM
Article is one of the main factor for driving traffic on a website. A good content website can generate high volume of traffic and easy to optimize compared to copy cut content. Last year Google has updated their algorithm for duplicate of content and such websites can not generate traffic from organic search.

john22
06-14-2014, 12:22 AM
Article sites provide good back link plus visitors to if you have leave a url or link there as a reference. I think you should keep submitting articles.

kelllyjo
06-16-2014, 08:31 AM
Articles also provide good back links to you site.

panditgswami
06-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Article get good backlink our website, backlink increase website page rank.

jamesdsouza28
06-19-2014, 05:43 AM
Article Submission is still effective in terms of getting website traffic and high quality back links. This technique has perfectly worked for me. I would advice you to check the quality of your articles? A well written and engaging content can get you potential visitors.

carrycash
06-19-2014, 06:34 AM
There are many way of Article Submission submit but good way of Article Submission is high PR websites submission and quality content and good effect of your website. SEO head of matt cutts are clearly speak to no copy paste and no duplicate content, Duplicate content can penalized your website by Google Search-engine.

sammilee
06-24-2014, 02:53 AM
there are many benefit your article submission,this are permanent link and good traffic. Article submission is providing best quality content and no duplicate content of back-link. SEO head of matt cutts are clearly speak to no copy paste and no duplicate content, Duplicate content can penalized your website by Google Search-engine.

Abhisek12
06-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Do not worry to submit article because it is still worthy for your website to get good amount of back-links. But go for the quality article site & content should be unique.

migratetodotnet
07-02-2014, 06:01 AM
We can create more article content to create back links for every article sites.

Visual foxpro to .net (http://www.migrateto.net/vfp-.net-migration) | VB.Net Migration (http://www.migrateto.net)

peterdrucker27
07-02-2014, 07:37 AM
Just u can create a blog, post the articles in that blog and then share the post in social networking sites like storify, technorati, stumble upon, scoop it etc. and the other content sharing sites.

AvniShergill
07-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Submit your articles in Go articles and Ezine Articles, as your article gets approved do the social bookmarking. Thus, you will create link pyramid and it is very beneficial to increase traffic.

peterdrucker27
07-05-2014, 06:23 AM
Article submission is good for receiving quality links. Quality links are always considered good that contain one link after 500 words.

peterdrucker27
07-07-2014, 05:36 AM
Article submission is one of the best service in SEO, but try to add only one link of your website in the Bio-Box and use fresh and unique article each time you post on new and new website and try to link with proper keyword and on which page keyword is place this will help you.

axissoftech
07-17-2014, 05:20 AM
Article Submission is best for getting backlinks if you use one link put on article source or don't use exact match anchor text.

couponsgrid
07-17-2014, 05:46 AM
Article submission is still very useful, but try to be relevant submit only in categories which are of your niche, if you are unable to find any specific category just avoid submitting on that website. and one more thing try to keep anchor text in such a manner that it should not appear to be keyword stuffed, try to write article for customer perspective.

ketusoftware
07-17-2014, 07:06 AM
You can craete a blog and post the article in the blog, or there are social networking sites were you can post your link and share the content. The content curating sites like storify, scoop it, Reddit etc are also good content sharing sites that help you get quality backlink

param1000
08-03-2014, 12:12 AM
Article Submission Will Provide You High Quality Backlinks and Traffic.

akashram
08-20-2014, 12:42 AM
Submit unique articles in high PR sites helps to increase traffic to the website. Don't repeat same article in more number of sites.

foduu1
08-25-2014, 12:27 AM
Write fresh and readable article and promote article, you can get much traffic from article to your website.

nadablue
08-29-2014, 04:57 AM
Hello members!

Are article submission sites still worthy getting backlinks and traffic? We write articles of fresh content on our projects but now I'm not really sure where I should put it. Article submission sites like Ezine Articles, Go Articles etc don't look any good to me.
Then what's the best place to put my article and get quality backlinks and traffic?

Article submission is the best method for creating the quality back-links for websites. we can use fresh and quality content for creating article and submission of article. these article have the link of our website these all link can work as quality Back-link of our websites.

1. http://goarticles.com/
2. http://www.articlesbase.com/
3. http://www.infobarrel.com/
4. http://www.articlecity.com/
5. http://www.sooperarticles.com/
6. http://www.alumbo.com/

mickj007
08-30-2014, 06:10 AM
Article submission is the way to go. Most of my traffic came from Ezine Articles but then I had article burnout. My traffic dropped alot when I stopped posted quality content. Planning on going back to that.

kelvinsys
09-02-2014, 03:43 AM
article is best activity in seo off-page optimization via article we can get quality link and traffic as well. article is really helpful to boost your site ranking.

puneetchauhan
09-08-2014, 06:47 AM
firstly when you post a article then users read this article and visit your website & also you get valuable back through article.

surenot
09-09-2014, 09:21 AM
An article is a content so make it good one an readers will love you for this and will want more.

pmfiona4ever
09-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi. Article submission is still a good practice. But one rule of thumb is do not post duplicate content. Even if it is your original article posted in your blog and submitted to another site, it will still be considered duplicate content. What others do is "respin" the article, thus retaining the thought of the story and the keywords, but defiitely not coped verbatim. Aside from the more popular article submission you mentioned, you can also try guest blogging, but this will require you network with other bloggers within your niche.

Rubab20
09-13-2014, 02:32 AM
You will want to make sure to highlight your keywords by either putting them in link tags, bold typeface, or h1 or h2 tags because search engines give these values higher value. You will also want to make sure to get backlinks from other social bookmarkers. I am trying to arrange a site where people can trade backlinks on the social bookmarking sites -

Rubab20
09-20-2014, 02:54 AM
benefit was that there was not taxes, but the weakness was that it could not collect money for basics.

katiebell26
10-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Article marketing is always beneficial when it is done in the right way!!
Copyscaped or spunned articles are always harmful and Google Panda algorithm is really to find the prey if anyone has done it!

Terry Hopper
10-21-2014, 04:06 AM
Now article submission is not much effective, as most of the submission sites give Nofollow link.

I want to say this is not true. Article submission is a great way where you can promote your business and product description. If you can't describe then your business can't popular and client can't understand what you want to sell. You have told, article submission sites give only Nofollow links, No article submission sites gives Dofollow and Nofollow both links.

Melissa Feeney
10-22-2014, 02:39 AM
Hello members!

If you are writing unique content for article submission, then this technique will surely help you to increase the ranking. Submit your articles in the high PR sites, and check whether your submission will get cached or not. There is no use in submitting an article to the site, which will not cached and also gives Nofollow link.

forbesross
10-27-2014, 11:59 AM
Article Writing gives long term result, it is like a strong pillars to a building, strong based to our website. So we have to write unique and genuine articles in popular means page rank above 5 websites. That will be an added advantage.

runbch
10-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Content is extremely important because you need to provide value for your audience or no one will come to you site.

forbesross
10-29-2014, 12:46 PM
The main thing in the article is content. If there is a quality content in your article then, it is highly valued by the readers and search engines. The length of the article should be minimum 500 words and keyword density of up to 3%. Please don't try to do keyword stuffing in the article because the search engine spiders can be consider them as a spam.

wilfredjwright
12-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Articles are very beneficial you can increase knowledge and share information and more effective marketing can be done through a good article. Article plays the most important role in increasing the rank of a website.

jennifesmith
12-10-2014, 11:23 PM
My suggestion you try to guest blogging with authorship, be remember don't use guest blog or guest blogging word in aurthoship.

AvniShergill
02-16-2015, 06:04 AM
Article submission is a part of content marketing technique. It helps to increase the traffic as well as to boost the ranking of the keyword. If the submissions are done in the quality websites you can boost traffic and ranking. If you submit content in the low quality website, your content will be submitted in the other low quality websites which not help you to increase the traffic and ranking.

vinod1
02-18-2015, 01:37 AM
Article posting is a very good way to promote any website, create keywords and also do content marketing for the others. Use unique and informative article every time with some different content & link also. This kind of things makes easy to the website promotion work & fast.

JillADDison
02-20-2015, 12:07 AM
Article Submission is the bast way to promote your site's ranking... You should post on those article submission site's which have at least PR-3 .

avvntech
03-17-2015, 07:22 AM
Article Submission is the most important thinks for getting rich back links and also getting direct traffic for your website but needs to post unique content on reputed article website like Ezine Article, Storyfy, Newsvine, Issue, Technorati, Hubpages etc.

forbesross
03-18-2015, 03:51 AM
Of course article submission is one of the best part of S.E.O. We can get strong backlinks if our article is place in high PR site. In my opinion Ezine and Go articles are the best sites to get high PR backlinks but recently i have faced some problem with Go article site, the links which are coming from this particular site are no-follow links. Before it was do-follow and i have seen good results in my website ranking position.

David Stefen
06-17-2015, 01:01 PM
Article submission is the really the best way to attract your targeted customer via giving them a perfect information about the related niche or keywords. If you are writing the informative article then no body can stop you for ranking in 1st position.

jane1
09-08-2015, 07:05 AM
To much article submission is worth less, however submit article frequently.

jane1
09-14-2015, 07:42 AM
You can get benefited from articles by giving your website's reference or link there in the article or in your author's box.

Manasa
09-25-2015, 07:13 AM
Article is best way to boost the keyword ranking.

filmyvid
09-26-2015, 07:15 AM
Article submission is very helpful for getting back links. it also help to increase traffic

aaabright
09-29-2015, 12:56 AM
A content is the king of a website, so article of any website plays important role if it written in correct way then its a good source to get back links.

Manasa
10-01-2015, 04:04 AM
submit it in high page rank article websites.

somnathji
10-14-2015, 03:13 AM
Google always praise quality content, so if you want to get mass traffic to your website and backlinks too then the use of article is a very beneficial way.

lendersmith
10-14-2015, 05:24 AM
In seo content is the king and it provide you benefits more then other seo techniques.

DonMafioso
11-03-2015, 02:13 AM
Don't hesitate to submit your articles in any submission. Because by submit your article, if many people read your articles and interested with your articles, they will visit your articles again in another time. Even they will recommends your article to be read by their friends or relations

seoglobaladmedia
11-03-2015, 04:39 AM
Hi,
i think traffic is going well but not give back link any time. use other Articles because it give good result for your websites so we can't leave.

Malik Suleman
12-09-2015, 11:15 AM
yeah if you want to increase the traffic for your website it is good.

Jeevita
12-11-2015, 06:27 AM
Articles will give you the total concept of the entire thing you are looking for and will drive more traffic to your site. Business articles should be framed in the way covering all the features and services availed to get wide impression around the globe.

Jeevita from Bizbilla

movingfloor
12-22-2015, 07:18 AM
Are these athletes given special treatment? This is obvious, and expected, to get the athlete to come to the United States. However, being a professional sports star does not guarantee U.S.

Brittany
01-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Do not worry to submit article because it is still worthy for your website to get good amount of back-links. But go for the quality article site & content should be unique.

Ghany
04-20-2016, 11:31 AM
Article submission is the best and unique way to create high pr back links,

stephensmith
05-03-2016, 02:13 AM
Article submission is best technique to drive more traffic. The features of your products explained in article post help to grow business in market.

chinomoreno
09-22-2016, 11:38 PM
I don't recommend article submission anymore. If you want you can just create a blog site for your articles.
Or if you want to recycle your article then make a video out of it or a slideshow presentation, those are way more beneficial that article submission.

cybexindia15
10-31-2016, 04:09 AM
Article submissions are use increase traffic and ranking.

admissioninfo123
02-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Articles help to spread your information among users and also help you gather quality backlink. It is also considered the source of traffic.

hafizmj75
02-05-2017, 02:24 AM
thanks sharing for this post.

sidhharthsinha
02-09-2017, 01:48 AM
Hello members!

I would suggest you rather than publishing your content in other domain, you should publish your content in the home blog only. This will help you to develop the domain authority of the website as well as to increase the brand awareness about your domain.

As you are opening ways for your target audience to reach you with the help of your domain as well as with Blog.

tonmoy07
06-21-2017, 09:53 AM
But what i know is, ezine article submission gives the main site a effective back link.

Tommy91
09-07-2017, 07:58 AM
Hello members!

The site has a good DA and PA index, but the spam index of the moz is zero, the better.

cuong24081995
12-18-2017, 10:34 AM
Just u can create a blog, post the articles in that blog and then share the post in social networking sites like storify, technorati, stumble upon, scoop it etc. and the other content sharing sites.

Dritimt11
12-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Articles help to optimize keywords and rank them higher in search results. Article marketing is an important part of website optimization. Sharing your content on various submission websites and also in Web2.0 blogs help to optimize keywords and build ranking higher in search engines.

TerryWatson
01-08-2018, 03:27 AM
Hello dude, the quality article is the best weapon to optimize your site in search engine. If you have good quality content on your site, you shouldn’t think about backlinks. You can place your website at the top of search engine for just writing good content for your website. Nowadays content is the alternate option to generate backlinks.
If you have some backlinks with good content, you can’t imagine that how much it cans effective for your site…

exploroapp
01-17-2018, 06:47 AM
Article submission is useful for increase traffic and keywords.

manchun
01-18-2018, 12:26 PM
article submission is old techniques you should publish single article in single website better for website ranking and article quality

Gentledentists
02-19-2018, 11:26 PM
Article Submission is the best technique of SEO Off page. Article submission provides best backlink for improving your website.

manchun
02-20-2018, 09:10 AM
article submission is one of the best techniques to create high quality links through.

Gentledentists
03-12-2018, 04:58 AM
The internet is the most widely used source for sharing and gathering information. If there is a fact or opinion about anything, there is a good chance you can find it online. There are many individuals who share their time and knowledge to provide these facts and their professional opinions. Writing articles and posting them on the internet is one of the most effective ways to share what you know, and to become known.

agustina
03-13-2018, 01:08 AM
Article submission assist you for get quality backlinks in your website. It increase your website traffic.

BusinessBuddyInc
03-28-2018, 08:51 AM
You can still get the benefits from guest posts, and backlinks. The success depends just on the subject of the post/blog and of the traffic on the website host. So, for example, if you are selling the medical suplies and you want to promote your business and your website with the help of backlinks that means that you should post the guest posts on the websites for healtcare, medicine, motherhood, pregnancy, etc.

andreausa
08-06-2018, 12:42 AM
Get more visibility to users, explore your business information through the article and increased traffic to your site.

carhp123
08-06-2018, 01:21 AM
how to submit article in Go Articles

Carly
09-05-2018, 04:29 AM
Article submission is still the best way to get solid backlinks for your website but it is getting harder these days because most of the website or blog owners dont allow it.

Shrija Shetty
09-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Article submission is important for backlink building. Just have quality unique content so as to engage the visitor to read the article and click your website link.

EmiLyMichAeL
09-07-2018, 01:27 AM
HI Everyone.......................!
The internet is the most widely used source for sharing and gathering information. If there is a fact or opinion about anything, there is a good chance you can find it online. There are many individuals who share their time and knowledge to provide these facts and their professional opinions. Writing articles and posting them on the internet is one of the most effective ways to share what you know, and to become known.

There are a few specific benefits to writing articles and posting them on the internet. The most important benefit is learning from others experiences and knowledge. This is the real reason articles should be written. When you are creating information with the potential audience of the entire world, it is definitely important to consider the facts and how accurately they relate to your own opinions and experiences. Unfortunately, there are some who abuse this great tool by writing articles and posting information that is not accurate or true in any sense. The most important thing to look for when trying to determine what is or is not accurate on the internet is consistency. Chances are, if there is one article written on a given topic then there is probably another article on the same topic available. Being able to compare many different sources will help you establish what is and is not reliable information.

Another benefit that comes with writing articles is the ability to establish yourself, your website, your company profile, etc. Sharing valuable information is a great way for businesses and individuals to help the world get to know them and trust their services or knowledge. In terms of optimizing your visibility on the internet, writing articles and giving reference to you as the source is something that can help people find more accurate information from you and also from the other sources connected to you.

We all know the best way to find information on the internet is through the search engines (particularly Google, Yahoo, and MSN). The great thing about these search engines is that their main objective is to help people see the most accurate and relevant information first. They are constantly trying to develop better systems and methods for sifting through the information to generate the results that people are really looking for. When done with a natural and beneficial intent, writing articles is a great way for the search engines to recognize who you are and what you are trying to do.

Within the article, there is a great opportunity to give yourself or your business a “vote” for the information you are presenting. The search engines are just as interested in presenting relevancy as you are interested in finding it. One way they determine who deserves to show up first for any given search is the amount of “votes” that have been delegated to that website for the targeted topic(s). Considering this, articles are a great place to insert natural, contextual links back to your site. These links are the “votes” for your website. Links in a contextual form surrounded by relevant and accurate content are a powerful vote for your website and your trophy key terms. These links, when used accurately, are a great way to show the search engines that you are really about what you are saying.

The other thing you always want consider is the title. The search engines read articles much like people; they look at the title to determine what the content will be about. Having a title that is consistent to your content and contains your targeted keywords is a great way to show the search engines what your website is about. Additionally, including your targeted keywords within the article itself in a natural way will help the search engines more fully identify and categorize your article. It also helps to have those contextual links come from a source with a title and content that is consistent with what your site is about.

Again, it is important to remember that increasing visibility on the internet is about being relevant to your users. Ultimately, the top search engines will find better ways to bring those that deserve to be at the top, to the top. Writing articles to share accurate and beneficial information while establishing those contextual links to your site is a great way to help the search engines find you.
Thanks.......................

peter458
09-11-2018, 07:13 AM
Write a content with more than 1000 on a topic by people can understand a thing or learn a new thing and post high quality Article websites.

Christiana Robert
09-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Hello members!

Fresh content always welcome. Share your article in high PR article submission sites is a best way to build quality backlinks. Some article sharing sotes are
1. ezinearticles
2. livejournal
3. wattpad

Vedika
12-20-2018, 03:05 AM
The articles on your website are a part of your branding and marketing efforts. Therefore, it is important that all the content on your website and social accounts (including articles) are not only optimized for search engines but also read well and provide some useful information to your customers and potential buyers.

These SEO articles can be about your products, usefulness of your products or services, benefits or any other subject. Professional SEO content writers work on creating articles only after understanding the nature of your business, your industry, competitors and what kind of articles your business might most need for maximum benefits; both in the short-term and the long-term.

The basic aim of SEO is to help more people find their way to your website. With the help of SEO articles, you can attract potential buyers to find your products in a natural way. With the use of right keywords related to your business in articles and blogs, you can get better ranking for your website on the search engines. With better search engine rankings, you can stay a step (or more) ahead of your competitors. Therefore, it can be a good idea to include expenses for professional SEO content in your quarterly marketing budget.

nitinsolu
12-20-2018, 06:35 AM
Content marketing is best off page activity. You will get backlinks and traffics by article submission.

harryleo
12-27-2018, 05:37 AM

bentec
02-20-2019, 02:14 AM
Article is the best way for getting high quality backlinks

vinukum
02-22-2019, 12:14 AM
Article Submission refers to an Off-Page SEO technique which includes content publication on third party websites/blogs to generate Inbound links for personal or client's website with a motive to increase search engine rankings of link generated for website.

vinukum
02-25-2019, 12:46 AM
Article Submission refers to an Off-Page SEO technique which includes content publication on third party websites/blogs to generate Inbound links for personal or client's website with a motive to increase search engine rankings of link generated for website.

vinukum
02-27-2019, 12:50 AM
Article Submission is one of the seo off page techniques. Article Submission refers to an Off-Page SEO technique which includes content publication on third party websites/blogs to generate Inbound links for personal or client's website with a motive to increase search engine rankings of link generated for website.

Dilan
03-03-2019, 02:16 PM
It is possible to get benifit by articles if you can to write good texts. You can learn to do this simply by writing texts by analyzing them. You can analyze the texts of other writers, look for errors there. It will also help improve writing skills. In addition, you can start making money on your blog with articles. You can get lots of subscribers who will appreciate your efforts. Look at the service with social media management tool and to try this social marketing platform (https://promorepublic.com/en/) . This can help you make your articles successful and profitable.

archanaluthra
04-27-2019, 02:08 AM
Here are the various benefits of article submissions, including advertising, marketing, and promoting your business on the World Wide Web. Two of the main benefits are: article submissions can enhance and improve the ranking of your online business in search engines by increasing the number of backlinks and PRs.

whitevoxindia
04-29-2019, 05:01 AM
When you submit an article to 3rd party website, they give you backlinks, which are 2 type, do and un follow.
So when ever you post try to first check your getting which type backlink.

Piqued
05-29-2019, 08:29 AM
When writing article the users must get to know lots of information based on that we can improve the traffic on the website

ProsConnected
05-29-2019, 02:46 PM
Articles are the best way to instantly generate traffic for your website. They improve your search result positions and develop a better customer relationship.

We have a tool that takes care of your website content writing, social media marketing, and SEO. It basically takes advantage of the latest AI technology to do the job of many staffs on a day-by-day basis.

You can find out more at https://www.ProsConnected.com

TIMES123
07-23-2019, 01:25 AM
Article submission helps you a to generate back links of your website. Only thing you need is to rite fresh content with using keywords for your target audience.

http://timeassociate.com

latestnewsheadlines
08-10-2019, 11:31 PM
The benefit for the site owner is that the articles increase inbound links to the website. As the information is found by other webmasters, links will be created to a specific article page or the entire article database. This helps with rankings and traffic considerably.

chetna_11
08-22-2019, 03:29 AM
Article submission gets you quality backlink which help your website

rohinidubey
10-04-2019, 05:36 AM
The Top 10 Benefits Of Article
1. Provide valuable knowledge
2. Build credibility
3. Increase brand awareness
4. Increase exposure
5. Drive traffic to your website
6. Promote your products or services
7. Increase SEO with links
8. Earn new customers
9. It is one of the easiest forms of marketing you can do
10. It is free. 99% of the article directories are free

alluringindiatours
10-14-2019, 05:37 AM
Article submission is useful for getting quality backlinks for the website which helps in increasing traffic to the website.

erpsystem
10-14-2019, 08:24 AM
Hello members!

There are lots of article sites where you can post your article content for getting rich back links
tumblr.com
medium.com
buzzfeed.com
evernote.com
hubpages.com

mravikiran
10-14-2019, 08:47 AM
The benefits of articles. Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. Link popularity. Encourage repeat traffic. Articles build trust. The workload. The competition. The marketing opportunity.

HERRY12345
10-21-2019, 02:45 AM
by using your keywords in your articless.

Jhon0001
10-21-2019, 03:32 AM
Have you ever wondered why people like me spend so much time posting articles on our web sites? Perhaps we are all so arrogant that we feel an obligation to share our pearls of wisdom with the world or perhaps there is a more practical reason.

Bhanu Priya
10-23-2019, 11:41 PM
Writing articles can be important for a number of reasons: To offer information and build a relationship with your newsletter subscribers. To give your clients a deeper understanding on a topic. To create SEO ranking for your site and pull in more leads.

HERRY12345
10-25-2019, 05:09 AM
to yu use key word in it

John98
10-25-2019, 06:23 AM
Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. Link popularity. Encourage repeat traffi

Jhon0001
10-26-2019, 02:34 AM
The benefit of articles. Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. Link popularity. Encourage repeat traffic. Articles build trust. The workload. The competition. The marketing opportunity.

pkGator2
10-29-2019, 12:06 AM
Although those that know me would claim I love to hear the sound of my own voice this is not the primary reason for me posting articles online. In fact there are a number of benefits to adding articles to your web site even if that means you have to buy them in from a third party.Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. This goes a long way to helping your search engine positioning.

searchenginewings
10-30-2019, 02:25 AM
Articles do take time to produce but often this is because the client perceives they have to be perfect. These links, when used accurately, are a great way to show the search engines. Members usually have voting rights and influence the organization’s major decisions, though some nonprofits also have nonvoting members.

AarushiAashi
10-30-2019, 12:27 PM
The advantage of articles. Watchword overwhelming. Since an article is longer than a normal site page (or possibly ought to be) and they regularly handle a quite certain theme they are very watchword rich. Connection notoriety. Energize rehash traffic. Articles manufacture trust. The remaining task at hand. The challenge. The advertising opportunity.

MichaelS1
11-03-2019, 09:55 AM
I had mixed success with articles submission because it takes time and it is hard to get into it. It is easier to start publishing some content on sites like Quora and Yahoo answers. Also, you can use medium to start your own blog and publish your articles

seoweb
11-03-2019, 02:14 PM
The advantage of articles. Watchword substantial. Since an article is longer than a normal site page (or possibly ought to be) and they ordinarily handle a quite certain subject they are very watchword rich. Connection fame. Empower rehash traffic. Articles fabricate trust. The outstanding task at hand. The challenge. The advertising opportunity.

Jhon0001
11-06-2019, 04:26 AM
Writing articles can be important for a number of reasons: To offer information and build a relationship with your newsletter subscribers. To give your clients a deeper understanding on a topic. To create SEO ranking for your site and pull in more leads.

AarushiAashi
11-14-2019, 10:10 AM
The gain of articles. Keyword heavy. Because an editorial is longer than an average net page (or at least have to be) and they commonly tackle a completely specific topic they are very key-word wealthy. Link popularity. Encourage repeat site visitors. Articles construct consider. The workload. The competition. The advertising and marketing opportunity.

Jhon0001
11-18-2019, 04:35 AM
Writing articles can be important for a number of reasons: To offer information and build a relationship with your newsletter subscribers. To give your clients a deeper understanding on a topic. To create SEO ranking for your site and pull in more leads

John98
11-18-2019, 05:51 AM

marierosas
11-18-2019, 06:00 AM
The motive of an informative essay is to train others on a sure subject matter.

AarushiAashi
11-19-2019, 11:37 AM
Volunteering permit you to make buddies, research new capabilities, improve your And volunteering is a two-manner avenue: It can gain you and your...

seo.svlapp
11-20-2019, 05:15 AM
Article submission is providing best quality of back link and increasing the keywords and traffic of webpage.

jhondavid
12-19-2019, 01:13 AM
Nonetheless, these articles are not attempts to seal the deal that are attempting to get you to purchase a ... The advantage for the site proprietor is that the articles increment inbound connects to the ...

Jessicad0505
12-26-2019, 12:34 AM
By doing article submission activity, the quality backlinks will get generated as well as traffic will be increased.

Jessicad0505
12-27-2019, 12:03 AM
Article submission is the process of submitting content in the high domain authority article submission sites, which is helpful to boost domain authority as well as ranking of your site.

jamesbilly
01-09-2020, 05:32 AM
In any case, these articles are not attempts to seal the deal that are attempting to get you to purchase a ... The advantage for the site proprietor is that the articles increment inbound connects to the ...

ruhikhan
01-10-2020, 03:34 AM
Article submission is providing best quality of back link and article play important roll to increasing the traffic of webpage.

Johnrobert
01-10-2020, 04:28 AM
The advantages of articles. Catchphrase overwhelming. Since an article is longer than a normal page (or possibly ought to be) and they ordinarily handle a quite certain subject they are very watchword rich. Connection ubiquity. Energize rehash traffic. Articles assemble trust. The outstanding task at hand. The challenge. The showcasing opportunity.

jamesbilly
01-11-2020, 01:08 AM
In any case, these articles are not attempts to seal the deal that are attempting to get you to purchase a ... The advantage for the site proprietor is that the articles increment inbound connects to the ...

31r6x
01-11-2020, 01:13 AM
the article is very amazing technique that help to come to your client to your websites as its guest posting is also very useful technique.

swaroop1234
03-07-2020, 03:48 AM
The benefit of articles
Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. ...
Link popularity. ...
Encourage repeat traffic. ...
Articles build trust. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...
The marketing opportunity.

swaroop1234
03-17-2020, 04:20 AM
The benefit of articles
Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich. ...
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

lishmaliny
03-17-2020, 05:41 AM
Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword-rich

swaroop1234
03-19-2020, 06:08 AM
The benefits of articles
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

ameliaearhart9
03-19-2020, 06:52 AM
Article marketing has many benefits and this is probably due to the myriad possibilities and opportunities. The best thing about article marketing is that it is the easiest and fastest way to promote your site. Most importantly, it is also free!

contactsupport
04-04-2020, 06:20 AM
The benefit of articles
Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich.
Link popularity.
Encourage repeat traffic.
Articles build trust.
The workload.

https://contactsupportnumberonline.wordpress.com/

manjushabineesh24
04-06-2020, 01:14 AM
online article submission have a number of benefits like

Allow tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich.
Cross linking .

Mobile App Development Company in Dubai (https://dxminds.com/top-5-mobile-app-development-companies-in-dubai-uae/)

manjushabineesh24
04-06-2020, 01:18 AM
Benefits of article submission
Improve online visibility
less time and cost
Boost your personal and business credibility
Free Advertising

Mobile App Development Company in Dubai (https://dxminds.com/top-5-mobile-app-development-companies-in-dubai-uae/)

master64
04-08-2020, 04:16 AM
article submission sites still worthy getting backlinks and traffic? We write articles of fresh content on our projects but now I'm not really sure where I should put it. Article submission sites like Ezine Articles, Go Articles etc don't look any good to me.

jayam
04-08-2020, 05:40 AM
Link popularity. ...

valluri
04-08-2020, 05:51 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

Figkomi
04-08-2020, 07:01 AM
Article submission is the best way for seo optimization & it increase organic traffic on your site.

kumari
04-10-2020, 05:19 AM
Others say the final syllable of benefit receives a secondary stress, so perhaps that’s reason enough to apply the stressed last syllable rule.

Geethan
04-13-2020, 05:17 AM
The benefit of articles
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

aachi
04-13-2020, 09:37 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

kingstongary
04-15-2020, 01:30 AM
Article submission will help you get traffic and site ranking

vinitha seo
04-15-2020, 09:19 AM
benefited vs get benefited If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

master64
04-16-2020, 12:23 PM
Be benefited vs get benefited If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Geethan
04-22-2020, 04:45 AM
Depends.

If you are an academic, it is part of your job requirement. More publications may help you get tenure, get funding, and keep your job.

If you work for a company, if it is part of your job requirement, then more publications may help you get promotions or simply keep your job. If not, then a publication may simply provide you with internal satisfaction that you developed something new. You also get bragging rights. More publications may help you get a better job, but most likely will have zero other benefit in your career. Some companies may actually give you a small monetary reward.

If you are graduate student, then it helps with your struggle towards getting your degree.

If you are an undergraduate student, it may help you being accepted as a graduate students.

If you are the spouse or significant other of the published author, a publication may get you the opportunity to go out for dinner to celebrate together (well, at least, early on):-)

vinitha seo
05-02-2020, 12:51 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

jayam
05-02-2020, 03:02 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

valluri
05-02-2020, 08:30 AM
Articles are quite important in English as they provide certain information about the noun they preceed. Absence or misuse of an article will make a sentence look/sound very strange to an English speaker. Consider this "sentence": Dog ate my shoe.

Artisingh1
05-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Catchphrase overwhelming. Since an article is longer than a normal site page (or if nothing else ought to be) and they regularly tackle a quite certain subject they are very catchphrase rich.

Connection prominence.

Energize rehash traffic.

Articles assemble trust.

The remaining burden.

The opposition.

The advertising opportunity.

ruhikhan
05-04-2020, 08:37 AM

Artisingh1
05-04-2020, 09:42 AM
Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword-rich.
Link popularity.
Articles build trust.
The workload.
The competition.

jayam
05-04-2020, 11:34 PM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

valluri
05-04-2020, 11:44 PM
If something is to your benefit or is of benefit to you, it helps you or improves your life. ... If you benefit from something or if it benefits you, it helps you or improves your life.

Artisingh1
05-19-2020, 12:15 PM
Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich.
Link popularity.
Articles build trust.
The workload.
The competition.

vinitha seo
05-21-2020, 09:42 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

Artisingh1
05-21-2020, 09:52 AM
Keyword heavy. Because an article is longer than an average web page (or at least should be) and they normally tackle a very specific topic they are very keyword rich.
Link popularity.
Articles build trust.
The workload.
The competition.

Geethan
05-22-2020, 07:09 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

Geethan
05-26-2020, 04:55 AM
Depends.

If you are an academic, it is part of your job requirement. More publications may help you get tenure, get funding, and keep your job.

If you work for a company, if it is part of your job requirement, then more publications may help you get promotions or simply keep your job. If not, then a publication may simply provide you with internal satisfaction that you developed something new. You also get bragging rights. More publications may help you get a better job, but most likely will have zero other benefit in your career. Some companies may actually give you a small monetary reward.

If you are graduate student, then it helps with your struggle towards getting your degree.

If you are an undergraduate student, it may help you being accepted as a graduate students.

If you are the spouse or significant other of the published author, a publication may get you the opportunity to go out for dinner to celebrate together (well, at least, early on):-)

debora
06-05-2020, 03:01 AM
The marketing opportunity
I have had many clients embrace the idea of articles but have wanted to force people to register before getting access to them. I suppose strictly speaking this isn’t an objection but it does undermine most of the benefits of posting articles to your site. To be honest this is a classic marketing mistake where clients think they can gain valuable demographic data in return for a "free gift". Unfortunately this just doesn’t work online. Firstly users are very reluctant to give out personal information especially before some kind of trust has been built. Secondly you are asking clients to give you personal information in return for you selling to them! Doesn’t sound like a very good deal to me. Articles are such a good way of demonstrating your capability why on earth would you want to make a prospect jump through hoops to see them. Finally a search engine is not going to be able to index an article that requires the user to sign up and neither are people going to be able to link to it directly so in effect the benefits of having articles on your site have been totally undermined.

The workload
Many clients are concerned about the time and effort that have to go into their articles. To some extent they are right. Articles do take time to produce but often this is because the client perceives they have to be perfect. Obviously I can understand this concern. After all you don’t wish to publish shoddy work that reflects badly on your brand. However there is also a benefit to keeping your articles light and informal. People find them easier to read and also they feel they are getting to know you better which means they feel they can trust you. A web site is a very impersonal sales technique so anything to give it the personal touch can help dramatically.

The competition
The other objection I often get is that you are giving anyway your intellectual property. People often comment about this site that I am giving away all of my secrets and that other designers will rip off my ideas. Well possibly that is true (although I doubt anything I write here is that original) but I believe the benefits outweigh these concerns. Demonstrating my capabilities to my potential clients is more important than the fact my competitors may steal some of my ideas.

Autofresh.in
06-07-2020, 11:18 PM
Yes, they are worth getting backlinks and traffic if you've chosen the right website and category!
can you state the reason why Ezine and other sites are of no use of yours?

jamesmason
06-08-2020, 02:37 AM
Watchword overwhelming. Since an article is longer than a normal page (or if nothing else ought to be) and they typically tackle a quite certain point they are very watchword rich. ...

Connection prevalence. ...

Empower rehash traffic. ...

Articles fabricate trust. ...

The outstanding task at hand. ...

The opposition. ...

The showcasing opportunity.

Lilykevin86
06-20-2020, 01:42 AM
Composing articles and posting them on the web is one of the best approaches to share what you know, and to get known. There are a couple of explicit advantages to composing articles and posting them on the web. The most significant advantage is gaining from others encounters and information.

jamesoliver
06-22-2020, 12:04 AM
Watchword overwhelming. Since an article is longer than a normal site page (or if nothing else ought to be) and they ordinarily tackle an unmistakable point they are very watchword rich. ...

Connection fame. ...

Support rehash traffic. ...

Articles assemble trust. ...

The outstanding task at hand. ...

The opposition. ...

The showcasing opportunity.

Geethan
06-23-2020, 12:55 AM
The benefits of articles
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

jamesoliver
07-07-2020, 12:28 AM
The advantages of articles. Catchphrase substantial. Since an article is longer than a normal site page (or possibly ought to be) and they typically tackle a quite certain point they are very catchphrase rich. Connection notoriety. Support rehash traffic. Articles fabricate trust. The outstanding task at hand. The opposition. The promoting opportunity.

debora
07-17-2020, 02:44 AM
The benefits of articles
Although those that know me would claim I love to hear the sound of my own voice this is not the primary reason for me posting articles online. In fact there are a number of benefits to adding articles to your web site even if that means you have to buy them in from a third party.

Keyword heavy
Link popularity
Encourage repeat traffic
Articles build trust

swaroop97
07-27-2020, 05:18 AM
The benefits of articles
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

swaroop97
07-28-2020, 04:57 AM
The benefits of articles
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

fncbear
07-28-2020, 12:08 PM
Article submissions from my point of view there are countless backlinks you will be able to create to your money website.

swaroop97
08-04-2020, 04:52 AM
Link popularity. ...
The workload. ...
The competition. ...

witchcraftlove
08-10-2020, 02:44 AM
Post distribution are generally aids a whole lot. Please don't be reluctant to post document. Do that in the correct manner it will definitly helps you. The sole thing to remember is usually dont post this ripped content.

josechukkiri
09-03-2020, 02:47 AM
Article submission is very important in search engine optimization activity. It generates backlinks to your site along with enormous traffic.

Autofresh.in
10-10-2020, 12:00 AM
Yes, article submission sites still worthy of getting backlinks!

Autofresh.in
10-12-2020, 11:46 PM
it helps to get traffic and backlinks!

jenniferjenni
10-15-2020, 10:31 AM
Writing articles and posting them on the internet is one of the most effective ways to share what you know, and to become known. There are a few specific benefits to writing articles and posting them on the internet. The most important benefit is learning from others experiences and knowledge.

Autofresh.in
10-17-2020, 02:34 AM
Article submission helps to get relevant traffic to our website and also backlinks!

Jackharry
10-28-2020, 07:36 AM
More distributions may assist you with improving position, however probably will have zero other advantage in your profession. A few organizations may really give you a little .