PDA

View Full Version : Fraud By E-commerce site

11Chrisrww1
05-14-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi,

I had done a deal with an online shopping site, i have transfer the amount $250/- Via NEFT,after transaction dint get delivery yet even i tried contact to given contact no., there has nobody pick my call, now what to do please let me know..

Thanks in Advance.....

IMEXSourcing
05-15-2014, 01:16 AM
Hi Chris,

You can avoid cases such as this by performing due diligence. It is important that you conduct research before you deal with companies online, alternatively you can hire verification companies who can make background checks for you and email you report about the specific details of the company.

Thanks,
Elizabeth

robertluke
06-05-2014, 04:52 AM
Online scams especially in eCommerce are very common now a day. You have to be very cautious and careful for the product, you are going to get against your money. First of all you should never go with any non reputed eCommerce site. Always go reputed site like eBay and Amazon etc. Now there's not any simple solution for this complicated issue, but you may go with the bank, you've dealt through. Show them your transaction details and hope for the best.

kazi
06-27-2014, 11:35 AM
You can avoid such by due diligence, research the site, moreso, make sure any e-commerce site you want to buy from uses escrow account. Furthermore, check out the period allowed for dispute and check out the seller if he has not sold for the past 6 months run away, don't buy. for more info visit www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com

sidebyside
08-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Be observant on any transactions you do online. Try to find out if the site you are accessing is a reputable one. Don't get too fascinated on the things you see or words that will caught your attention. Be careful always and it pays to be observant than being lazy.

jopel
09-29-2014, 12:15 AM
Hey Dear, Chris
I'm actually so sorry about that happened for you, but what I want to tell you is the same opinion about just asking the company by contacts either E-mail or mobile, if they are ready and also serious about helping and making your order in mind and privacy. so you first should that , then ask them about the quality and the time when service and product will be deleivered , and check if the company did before with buyers or not?
Finally,, If You dear want to HAVE DEAL with Us , we are a import-export Company in Lingerie, antiques, genuine papyrus,, ...... etc.
www.jopel-export-import.blogspot.com
(http://jopel-export-import.blogspot.com)Kind regards,,

RobertML
05-17-2016, 03:13 AM
You made two mistakes.
1. You didn't google the business first.
2. When you posted your comment you didn't mention what company scammed you.

If everyone who's been scammed makes a post about it including the business name the scammers would run out of oxygen in a very short time.
Luckily you can redeem yourself by posting the name of the business in a reply post.

Good luck in the future

TangelThor
10-23-2020, 05:31 AM
According to the study, the most common types of e-commerce fraud causing concern among merchants are identity theft (71%), phishing (66%) and account theft (63%). Here, credit cards are the most popular target, as a fraudster does not need much to carry out a 'card not present' transaction

Lilykevin86
02-02-2021, 03:38 AM
raud is a squeezing worry for some internet business dealers. Secure your site and find out about the different kinds of internet business extortion and counteraction procedures.