PDA

View Full Version : Import Cosmetics from Brazil

mxc
06-29-2019, 09:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm in the process of opening up a company that sells cosmetics imported from Brazil. I'm still testing products from different manufacturers, but figured it would be a good time to start doing research on what hoops I need to jump through to get the products imported legally.

I've been reading for days and there is so much that I feel like I did a full circle and am back at the beginning, not sure exactly what I have to do or what agency I have to contact: CBP, FDA, my local port director, etc.

If anyone can shed light on what the overall process is and maybe any pitfalls or things to watch out for I would be very appreciative.

Thanks,
M

Lilykevin95
07-05-2019, 02:41 AM
Incorporates import documentation and different necessities for both the U.S. the human body, including pharmaceuticals, nutrients,

JanBall
10-30-2020, 04:55 PM
Yeah you should make sure that your paperwork is in order. I have been going to one of these cosmeticians that is originally from Brazil and he is working at a local clinic not far from my home. He is amazing. He has an amazing work ethic and he s just so fun and bubbly and just fun to talk to. I really like him. He is so gentle with me especially when he is doing the chemical peel. They actually have one of the best deals regarding chemical peels in the area. If you guys are interested you an check it here: https://www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com/procedures/chemical-peel-seattle-bellevue-kirkland/. Anyways the guy who does mine has given me some beauty products from Brazil after he came back from visiting his family and I really really liked it. I think you will have a lot of success on the market these days. Especially with the right advertising :P

RosalindaSmith
11-29-2020, 04:44 AM
What brand do you import? I am happy to use for my personal needs, so it is great to work with these cosmetics. But I want to widespread it all over the world further. Why not work with the quality stuff?

Fisher
12-24-2020, 03:47 AM
Incorporates import documentation and different necessities for both the U.S. the human body, including pharmaceuticals, nutrients,

Thank you for your response!

Fisher
12-24-2020, 03:49 AM

Thank you for your response!

lishmaliny
04-08-2021, 05:32 AM
Travel abroad on an import search mission.
Wait for foreign manufacturers to contact you.
Attend trade shows.
Contact foreign embassies' trade development offices.
Contact the U.S. Department of Commerce's International Trade Administration.
Track down leads on the internet and in trade publications.

homeocare
04-15-2021, 01:50 PM
thanks for sharing with us