PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Export partner

lmcjj
04-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Metal button factory from Hong Kong. Want to find a export partner in worldwide. If anyone are interested in please feel free to contact me.

Additional, does anyone knows how to step in to export area. we have many trouble on that.

Thanks!

kozo
05-02-2005, 06:18 AM
Hello, I just read your messege and I'm very interested in what you are trying to do.

My dad has a company in Japan and they makes bottuns, screens, clear panels, and etc.
The point is that they already have a lot of prospects and costomers in that area.
Luckily, they do not handle metals so there is no reason to refuse your promtion in Japan.

Maybe we can talk about this a little bit more.
please contact me
<we_love_kozo@hotmail.com>

Scay
04-29-2014, 03:57 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Metal button factory from Hong Kong. Want to find a export partner in worldwide. If anyone are interested in please feel free to contact me.

Additional, does anyone knows how to step in to export area. we have many trouble on that.

Thanks!
Hi There,
I live in South Africa and i belive your product have portential in Sub-saharan africa please furnish me with your product details (wsefume@gmail.com). i am really looking forward to hear from you.
Thank You.

nkabra
05-03-2014, 07:32 AM
We would like to partner with you. Please send us your product description and other vital details. Also send us the terms and conditions. We can take this forward on our email address: Nkabra@skansourcinggroup.com

We SKAN Sourcing Group, located in Bhilwara (Textile City), India. possess an extensive experience of 36 years in the textile forte and have a very strong hold in this market. We specialize in sourcing (Sales & Purchase) as per the quality desired by the client and within the stipulated time-frame, at most competitive rates. We can supply a variety of textiles with a production volume capacity of approx. 180 million meters of Man-made fabric (Grey & Finish) & approx. 3 million pieces of Ready-made garment.
We are also dealing in FMCG products like Laundry Soap etc.

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

You may visit our website for further details: www.skansourcinggroup.com

contact us at Nkabra@skansourcinggroup.com

and our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SKAN-Sourcing-Group/1390944224489021?ref=hl

Thanks!

nkabra
05-03-2014, 07:33 AM
Dear Scay,

We are currently exporting Laundry Soap to Africa. Please let us know if you have similar requirement or you'd like to join us in supplying our products in African Region

sinjackal
06-25-2014, 02:04 AM
Dear nkabra,

Could you send me your Laundry Soap products to my email so I can learn it and who knows I could be supplying your products in Indonesia.
JKL_RF@hotmail.com thanks.