View Full Version : online work, Home based Job

cha-cha
06-05-2014, 07:33 PM
All you need:
Internet Connection
Personal Computer / Laptop
Basic Knowledge on MS Excel
Requirements:
1. Must be a legitimate Filipino Citizen with good moral character and is currently residing in the Philippines.
2. Age 15 45 years old.
3. College/High School Level or Graduate
4. Basic knowledge on the Internet and MS Excel and MS Word.
5. Accessibility on internet at home is an advantage.
6. Must be residing in a place where LBC Money Transfer services are available.
If you meet the requirements above and if you re interested, please pre-activate your UEP Dashboard Access through Unemployed Pinoys website page.

Remember, you may only join thru invitation by a member.
Please take note of my Member ID and Name:

Member Name: Charmaine O. Enriquez
Member ID: text me I'll give you my member ID #
!

The Registration Fee - Php 350.00
- The Annual Registration Fee are required to be submitted prior to activation of your Working Dashboard. The fee is intended to sustain the system/resources that will be allocated to your working dashboard while you are working at home using our system
After validation of your registration fee, it will only take 36 to 48 hours for our I.T. Team to prepare your working dashboard containing the list of Task Item/s you will be working with.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
You are not required to settle the Registration Fee if you are not qualified to join this project.

for more details, kindly visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com/

INSTANTPROXIES
01-15-2015, 03:52 AM
Looking for a job? then need to pay for registration fee?

dannymoore
01-20-2015, 12:49 AM
There are different websites that provide online work. You can earn from Surveys, Doing some projects based on your knowledge. Odesk and Elance are the one's that I know. Others you can search online.

abm5272
09-30-2015, 12:47 AM
A home - based job is a great idea. You have lots of time to spend with your family. Our website helps you to work at home (abm5272). :)

sumitmankala
01-04-2017, 06:23 AM
Do I need a Business license or permit for home?

stebenda
01-04-2017, 08:12 PM
Really? It sounds good. But how do you guarantee that after paying the registration fee, you'll not just disappear?

MikeLevin
03-21-2017, 05:32 AM
This looks as a scam. You are looking for good employees, however they need to pay you first. Sounds more that suspicious

trisy
01-28-2021, 06:10 AM
Well the only way I often use to make money online is https://mr.bet/at. I know a lot of people say it's a questionable way, but I've only had a positive experience. By the way, it helps a lot when money is needed quickly. Of course, there are many other ways to make money online, but it requires some skills, and even better experience and a lot of time. This is problematic for a student, at least for me.

belljons
01-28-2021, 06:40 AM
Freelancer Jobs: Freelancer Jobs is top best jobs in India. ... You can do any Jobs online without any commitment. Freelancer jobs is self employed work, done others project based on your skills. You can find out variety of Jobs from trusted Freelancer websites like freelancer.in, upwork.com, fiverr and peopleperhour

legazii
01-29-2021, 11:19 AM
Yes, modern trends are just incredibly fast changing, it is not really surprising. Personally, I like to watch what is happening with cryptocurrencies, last year after reading the review, I signed up for binance https://cryptototem.com/binance-review/
And this helped me a lot to improve the financial situation by buying the right amount of crypt at the right time.