PDA

View Full Version : How do you start the first business

adrian22
06-08-2014, 03:46 PM
I would like to start a business, I have not an idea or where to start or someone with such experience that I'm curious how you started?

cheapwebdesignchicago
06-23-2014, 01:18 PM
That's a pretty general question. :) I've been successful at businesses that I hated as well as struggled at businesses that I loved, and one thing I can say is that even though it was a struggle at times, the business that I loved doing gave me so much more satisfaction that goes beyond money. And that love really pushed me to go that extra inch every minute of every day. That drive that comes from doing what you love I think gives you the satisfaction and motivation to go beyond your competitors in driving to win.

I know it's not a road map for your question, but I think if you find what you love to do and start to think about it in the context of satisfying a market need/desire, it will help you find your path.

Best of luck!

yourmobilesitemaker
07-06-2014, 04:25 AM
The best way to start is to ask yourself what you love doing. You will do the best job and enjoy it the most doing something you love, so what are you interested in?

What are your skills? What are you better at than anyone else?

Answering these questions for yourself will at least give you some direction into what area of business you want to work in. You can pretty much monetize anything if you're creative and find a way.

printer
08-13-2014, 12:53 AM
It will depends upon your skills and what is your interest.Think before you start any business because sound knowledge and interest will provide you business growth.