PDA

View Full Version : It is right to sell fake items if a lot of people really need?

alicelinon
06-12-2014, 02:00 AM
I do sunglasses business. I sell fake Oakley sunglasses. A lot of people need them because they can not afford the authentic Oakley and my Oakley sunglasses are cheap and look exactly the same to the original ones. But a lot of my friends tell me it is not right and immoral to sell fake products. I don't know. I'm thinking. I don't cheat my customers. I clearly tell them my sunglasses are fake and the price is really low. They just want my sunglasses. How do you think? Do you think it is not right or immoral to sell fake goods?

Ghost_NDROID
07-09-2014, 11:16 AM
I do sunglasses business. I sell fake Oakley sunglasses. A lot of people need them because they can not afford the authentic Oakley and my Oakley sunglasses are cheap and look exactly the same to the original ones. But a lot of my friends tell me it is not right and immoral to sell fake products. I don't know. I'm thinking. I don't cheat my customers. I clearly tell them my sunglasses are fake and the price is really low. They just want my sunglasses. How do you think? Do you think it is not right or immoral to sell fake goods?
As long as you have notified them upfront and they agreed to continue buying from you, you are in the clear and have nothing to feel guilty about. You are doing it the right way and not doing a disservice to your customers and yourself. As long as your integrity stays intact, you move on...

peter1988
07-28-2014, 10:59 AM
i think the customer has right to choose to buy or not, if you tell him the product is fake