PDA

View Full Version : How to use social media to promote a business

victorwilson
06-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Social networking has developed a new type of marketing and advertising that is cutting-edge and very promising for many products and services. Using social sites can be an surprisingly low cost way of properly building your business, by reaching virtually an unlimited amount of customers. This article contains useful tips, so you can get started with social media marketing.

Be sure that you have a website, and keep the content fresh with helpful material. If you are having some sort of sales event, you should write about it on your blog. If you have any major news -new locations, change of hours, special closing, etc. Always ensure your blog is getting these posts, as well.

Take time when deciding what your overall strategy will consist of. If you just throw money at the newest and most recent social developments and the suddenly move on to the next, you'll never get anywhere. Build a long-term technique that takes your overall business objectives into account and apply it with assurance.

Adding different features on your social websites, such as a comments section and a voting/ratings section, will truly help you come across as sociable. Using these functions can help your users decide what your most popular content is, and lets them actively participate.

Make sure that you really want to develop a two-way partnership with your customers before you get aggressive with social media marketing. If you're simply looking to increase income, then you should advertise using social channels. Always keep it simple. If you want to get on a level with your purchasers that requires back and forth, start off easy and just say "Hello." The consumers and followers should help guide the conversations from that point.

amardeepets3323
06-14-2014, 06:52 AM
Social Media is very Helpfull for Promoting your Business. You can shares your business ideas in Social networking sites, creates your own business blog and shares this with other peoples.

campbelljof
06-17-2014, 06:12 AM
As we know that social media is one of the important strategy to drive traffic to a website. For driving traffic regular engagement on social media website is most important.

ypmagic
06-19-2014, 03:08 AM
There are different ways to promote using social media. Targeting a specific audience is the most important part to it, then finding the right hashtags and such.

ChristopherReiff
06-24-2014, 08:19 AM
Social Media are Most important for Business.
Because Our Business is One type of Brand and it is Promote with Social Media.

printer
07-09-2014, 02:38 AM
Social media marketing is very effective technique to promote your business.Make valuable content and promote them on sites like Tweeter, Facebook and Google plus.

andybrowne
07-14-2014, 06:07 AM
Social media is a very stronger,important and fastest way to promote your business. and its handling is also very easy you don't need to be highly skillfull for promoting your business on social media. Just create fan pages, blogs and account on social website and start posting you business...

jesslee
07-17-2014, 12:25 AM
Social media is a good platform to get traffic on your site.You can make profile on social media sites and update the posts on regular basis by adding some relevant content which tells about your business.This will help you to promote your site.

Tweetcinema
07-22-2014, 12:26 PM
For any business type, whether it is small or the larger one, social media is always playing a crucial role in enhancing more and more visitors towards the website!!

hectorconey12
07-23-2014, 10:30 PM
I am grateful for the tips; they are indeed helpful for someone wanting to use social marketing in promoting one's business. Social media has really changed ways in advertising. It helps those who are only starting out and those who have lesser budget.

ThurmanAmey
09-27-2014, 02:10 AM
Social media is a best way to promote any business, large number of traffic and visitors are getting from social media only. Many people are online through in social media and getting many knowledge about business through this only.

AvniShergill
09-29-2014, 05:50 AM
Active participation in the social networking websites, help to increase the traffic of your website also it helps to increase ORM of your website i.e. Online Reputation Management.

Terry Hopper
09-30-2014, 05:56 AM
Well social media is a great way to promote a website, it is true. You can make a page like Facebook, Twitter, linkedin, etc after you publish all over the country and your local area. I think it is a great to promote your business and product. Where you can make money online.

surya46
10-01-2014, 08:35 AM
Social networking is a powerful weapon to offer our business

Terry Hopper
10-28-2014, 11:23 PM
Social media is very good and important practice to promote a business. It can build a huge traffic and here you can share your future aspires.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
10-29-2014, 05:42 AM
Great quote:
"We don't have a choice on whether we DO social media, the question is how well we DO it" - Erik Qualman

Usually when working with a new client my first step is to define the goals of the business. Do they want to increase their existing customer base, or just keep in touch with current ones? Do they want to increase their geographical reach? Introduce new products, etc......
Then matching a social media strategy to the goals of the business really help define the direction to take.

Melissa Feeney
10-31-2014, 03:02 AM
Social media helps to easily target our Audience, it is one of the easy way to improve your websites online presence. One need to be in regular contact with their target audience and keep posting relevant content, videos, images, etc.

Allan Madan
11-04-2014, 04:56 PM
I would say Social media Plays a huge part in where I get most of my business from. As a tax accountant for both US and Canadian clients I find a lot of my new leads always tend to mentioned I saw your YouTube video which is why I contacted you. Social media is definitely a great way to market your small business and I would advise researching SEO practices to reach an even greater audience.

Allan Madan
Madan Chartered Accountant (http://madanca.com)

ratleyshubham329
11-18-2014, 11:37 PM
Hi

i want to add something to this thread, as i also have a blog which i promoted on facebook and twitter. I heard that promotion is necessary for having traffic to our site or blog. For promotion social media is one of the best way, just need to write a good tag line or heading of the page which we want to promote with the link of that page(in the comment option). then after posting, it will be a click able link , which is now ready to bring traffic to your site or blog.306

Thanks

Blackwingconsultants
11-20-2014, 01:23 PM
Even great brands like Nike or EA can't survive without proper social media marketing. it's pretty much become a norm these days.

fleagle
11-23-2014, 01:15 AM
i use social media on all my pages great tool to get back links and Google definitely likes to see social media interation

profitcouple
11-24-2014, 01:33 AM
You can to promote your business on social media site i.e Facebook,twitter,pintrest and linkdin etc. You can firslty create a account in these site and after login you can promote your business in these site by creating your own business page ya in another way.:);)