PDA

View Full Version : Sports clothes for women on the internet

PL
05-01-2005, 02:45 PM
I am very interested in starting a sports clothing business for women on the internet. I am only 17, but I am very ambitious. I have done alot of research but I don't really understand all of it. I have many clothng designs drawn up, and I know what material I wish to use. I know my company name and logo and everything, but I don't know what the next step is. Does anyone have any helpful advice to get me started? Thank you.

kallinl
06-27-2005, 12:04 PM
Sounds fantastic and good luck to you. I would suggest that you speak to a bank , go through a business plan with a relationship manager. I also think it might be an idea to speak to the Pirncess Trust, though im not certain what the minimum age requirement is. Good luck :)

greensquare
07-24-2005, 03:33 AM
hey Kallinl,

Thats great idea. Keep working. But do not tell me your are 17 years... I am not going to take you for date. What anyone net is interested in is in good service and good product.

Work Hard on these aspect before starting and get one cool head guy or gal to show you path when you are down (this ia always the case when you are having first business at hand.)

Arvind Kumar

jimtimuk100
07-26-2005, 05:09 PM
I would recommend looking at how search engines work to help find your website. If you have a goal no matter what age you will achieve it

You stay ahead if you always study the competition, concentrate on what other people are doing, look at their layouts of web pages. Always be one step ahead of them and you will succeed

You can get to the top of search engines and make a huge profit but this can be costly. Be wary of companies promising they can get you to the top of google. I had a company say that to me I went ahead with it spent nearly £2000 and yes I got to the top but only on stupid words that no one would ever type into a search for the product I was selling.

Donít let this be a downer though just research well into what you are doing.

But most of all

GO FOR IT

I would rather go bankrupt knowing that I tried instead of wondering what would have been by the time I was 50.

delusional
01-28-2014, 01:30 AM
First, get products. Designs are nothing. You need to get the real pieces of clothing. Make sure they look good and are a very good quality because these products will determine if your business will be successful or not.

If you have these products, I would first try to sell them locally. If this has any success, you can start producing more and more items and even set up a simple website to advertise you clothing.

Good luck!

CSomm
03-07-2014, 11:37 AM
Ah, delusional took mine. You'll do a lot better with the bank or any lenders you might need for start-up capital once you get some production going---not to mention you can try it on and make sure that your product works the way you say it does!

I actually disagree on delusional's next point though---sell it anywhere you can, and don't be limited by your local markets.

DomDom
03-07-2014, 03:14 PM
First, get products. Designs are nothing. You need to get the real pieces of clothing. Make sure they look good and are a very good quality because these products will determine if your business will be successful or not.

If you have these products, I would first try to sell them locally. If this has any success, you can start producing more and more items and even set up a simple website to advertise you clothing.

Good luck!

I would add to this advice - make great pictures on good models! It really attracts clients!

cpefley
03-07-2014, 07:08 PM
Do you have any samples of clothing made? You'll need capital both to start production of your designs, and to launch a website. It sounds like you need a good business partner that can help you launch your business or you might end up losing money.

Gmac9100
03-07-2014, 09:40 PM
I am very interested in starting a sports clothing business for women on the internet. I am only 17, but I am very ambitious. I have done alot of research but I don't really understand all of it. I have many clothng designs drawn up, and I know what material I wish to use. I know my company name and logo and everything, but I don't know what the next step is. Does anyone have any helpful advice to get me started? Thank you.

First you need to find a manufacturer. Then you need to calculate, and figure out how much start up money you are going to need. Once you get the money. Order your clothes from the manufacturer. Now it is time to think about marketing. How exactly are you going to sell your clothes, and who are you going to sell them to? You are going to need some very creative marketing techniques to steal business away from the countless number of online outlets.

stockbrokers
09-11-2014, 12:57 AM
I think u need to start manufacturing your design, then u need to take some pictures of them, post the pics online, and start some marketing to increase the traffic to your website/social media

bmelisa69
08-22-2015, 03:46 AM
Instead of starting your own clothing business, right now you start your business with some companies who sell clothing online you can share your ideas with them. When you are successful in it then you can start your own business.

EmiLyMichAeL
09-07-2018, 01:08 AM
HI Everyone................!
https://www.sportsdirect.com õ Fitness and Exercise Equipment
Thanks...............

mariahales
11-29-2019, 10:00 AM
Absosultely, i agree with you on this. Ecommerce clothing brands are high demand especially customized clothing can help you getting more clients.

Smithclrk
12-19-2020, 06:00 AM
I'm a big Old Navy fan, really. I buy yoga pants and their sports bras almost exclusively. They are not the best quality, but for the price I pay for them they are of great quality. Moreover the designs are adorable, a bonus.

It's expensive too but I buy only items about clearance or things that I can't see anywhere else. I like Athleta for quality too. For instance, they sell potted suits by bra size, which with my big boobs are super helpful. I paid for it worth the price.

Key to a Healthy Lifestyl
12-28-2020, 02:21 PM
Keep Your Women Sports Clothing Shopping Spree Alive with Daraz. Find the best prices for Women Sports Clothing