PDA

View Full Version : Advertising companies requirements for freelancers?

JonathanMacDonald
06-17-2014, 07:39 AM
Hi guys, I'm new here as you can probably tell. I'm really just enquiring as to whether you guys would know if this would be the type of things advertising companies would go for in terms of quality and general need for this type of work?

I'll give you a little info on what I mean. I am a 3D designer and I have been wanting to branch out of the areas I'm currently working in (Exhibition Design and Vending Design). I would like to get into more of the Product Advertising/Marketing genre. I have attached a sample of my 3D work I have completed specifically to try and break into the field, I am just asking for opinions on what I should do to get "out there" and how I would go about marketing myself as such to these kind of clients?

I'm sorry if I've stumbled into the wrong sort of forum, just thought that this would be a wealth of knowledge here with regards to the branching out and putting yourself out there!

Kind thanks for your time reading this post,
Jonathan.

P.s. I attached the wireframe image just as a show that I actually modeled and visualized these myself.

integritymarketing
06-24-2014, 07:37 AM
I like your portfolio work jonathan. I have some you can see through my site in my profile

Thanks.

ypmagic
06-26-2014, 06:54 PM
"Thank YOU! A ++ Exceeded my expectations! Very quick and professional service!!"
~Gig Extras buyer rmns828, approximately 5 months ago on Fiverr

"Excellent Job, I am Very Pleased with this seller, will order again. A+"
~fiverfan, approximately 4 months ago on Fiverr

"Super cool dude - and thanks for the tip!"
~fotodog13, approximately 5 months ago on Fiverr

What are you waiting for?'
My customers have been extremely satisfied with my translation services, exclusively on Fiverr.com.

http://www.fiverr.com/ypmagic/translate-english-to-korean-as-a-native-translator

LAman
06-26-2014, 10:40 PM
$5 for 600 words? That is a great price!

Bookmarked your page for fiverr for future reference.

printer
10-15-2014, 04:41 AM
Great job dear.I appreciate your hard work,Keep it up and all the best for future.