PDA

View Full Version : Doubt about EIN Number

marju
06-18-2014, 08:31 PM
I opened a LLc company and I got the EIN Number but when I filled the aplication I put how Principal Business Activity "Construction" and how Principal Products/service "Framing and drywall" but I can't get the licence
for this activity and finaly I get a licence how "Floor Coveryn Istalations. The name of company is the same, no change. Can I use this number for the new activity? I need a new number? Or I need amend the actual number?
Thanks.

Malik Suleman
11-28-2015, 12:26 AM
for that you should email the consult department and then you should got the info and started

zdkformations
05-30-2017, 04:59 AM
If you wish that your old number should work well on your new service or would be allotted a new one, you must consult the head office that gave you the EIN number as it is their part of job. If you still are in trouble google their site and list your query.

shizakhan
01-27-2020, 04:13 AM
I had my tax information sent to a family member and she seems to have lost a W2 for a job I worked for two days. Can I use that paystub for my taxes I made $75 and I doubt it will make much difference I would just forget about it if I could. Paystub has EID number.

shizakhan
01-27-2020, 04:13 AM
I had my tax information sent to a family member and she seems to have lost a W2 for a job I worked for two days. Can I use that paystub for my taxes I made $75 and I doubt it will make much difference I would just forget about it if I could. Paystub has EID number.

Rahul28
01-23-2021, 06:34 AM
Ask the Company. Someone in the payroll or accounting department should know the company's tax ID.
Search SEC Filings. Source: SEC.gov. ...
Get the Company's Business Credit Report. ...
Use a Paid EIN Database. ...
Use Melissa Database for Nonprofits.

speeduser
01-25-2021, 02:10 PM
The EIN number is a unique number. It is not easy to remember but you will eventually do it. - Steven C Wyer (http://3ci.agency/media/)