PDA

View Full Version : My introduction (Ohuirasoft.com)

Ohuirasoft.com
06-21-2014, 07:30 PM
Hello i`m new here, i have started a new company with two prgrammers and myself. My company is located in Mexico. In the northwest state of sinaloa. There will be an investment of over ten billion dollars in the next five years. The principal development will be driven by a natural gas pipeline which will bring natural gas from Texas to the Port of Topolobampo.

A fertilizer plant will be built in Topolobampo with an initial investment of three billion dollars. The investors are swiis, german and local investors. The natural gas will also supply energy to run two electricity generation plants to be constructed by 2016.

The port of Topolobampo is positioned to be an important port for commerce in the Asia Pacific region. At the Moment the port for comercial vessels handles mostly corn and iron ore being exported to other countries.

johnson111mark
10-11-2015, 02:26 AM
Hello everyone,I feel good to be part of this forum.

johnsank
02-25-2017, 05:11 AM
Hi members, I am new here, and I am very happy to be part of this forum. I have been working as an SEO Expert and do also maintaining the database of emailnphonelist for last 6 months. The site contains various country related email list, phone list, virtual phone numbers database. We are updating our database weekly. Please feel to visit the website.

speeduser
01-25-2021, 01:59 PM
The introduction is really good. People are surely going to be interested with it. - Paul Savramis (https://paulsavramis.net/)