PDA

View Full Version : How do you find your import/ export products and market?

ozelegend
06-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Hi,

I've been interested in doing importing or exporting for some time now but I am yet to identify an opportunity worth pursuing which hasn't been done yet.

How to you source your products to deal in and how do you develop a market/contact distributors etc?

Do you make amendments and repackage the product or do you just ship from the manufacturer to the client?

kazi
06-27-2014, 11:16 AM
I have been importing from china for 4 years now. In getting to know what products to import and market, take a lot at www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com

amyapple
07-08-2014, 11:02 PM
dear if u are interested in EPS FOAM MACHINE ,Please contact with me. our website is :www.jspolyfoam.com .

my skype :notsosimple610

sidebyside
08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
I'm not into export import industry but somewhat you can talk to some experts about that. I'm into moving services and it kinda makes me think that your industry is connected with our industry of moving. You can also read some articles online or you can read books about export and import.

eximpulse
09-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Hi ozelegend,

Are you interested in doing Importing and exporting business. You have the opportunity to setup your Imports and Exports business in your city. www.eximpulse.com will help you to exploring your business. For more about business opportunity contact website owner to know about Import/Exports business.

Thank You.

jmelectryo
10-03-2014, 11:24 AM
To actually answer your question: It depends.

The markets your product might be a best fit in are entirely dependent on what that product is, and what that product's business and cultural fit is in a given country. I had a client who sold campground equipment, for example, and they were not sure where to begin exporting. It's a matter of determining where that product makes the most sense. For them, it was Canada, the UK, and the Netherlands (for starters) due to the inherent camping culture in those countries.

Depending on the market and the product, it is very likely you may have to repackage your product to adhere to the local norms. What is your product, and do you believe your business had the financial capability to start exporting?

gautam777
10-08-2014, 04:49 AM
As per my experience,It is always better to reach emerging markets to look for a new opportunity.Emerging markets like India,Pakistan,Taiwan etc have bulk of opportunities.

cheers!!!:)

Gautam Bhalla
Business Revitalizers-We nurture International Business Strategies.
http://www.businessrevitalizers.com

ExportAlias
10-22-2014, 01:41 PM
If you're still interested, I strongly suggest to search for business intelligence (http://export.tradexcom.es/import-export-business-latin-america/) first, that way you fully understand to source your products and how the market operates.

RobertML
05-17-2016, 03:00 AM
Hi there,
I deal with a large number of unusual type imported products in Europe coming from mainly Asia and the US. What type of products do you import? Is there a general field? There's no magic formula, but over the years I've gotten a pretty good feel for what works and what doesn't.

bloggerabhinav
02-03-2017, 07:58 AM
Hi ozelegend,

Are you interested in doing Importing and exporting business. You have the opportunity to setup your Imports and Exports business in your city. www.eximpulse.com (http://www.eximpulse.com) will help you to exploring your business. For more about business opportunity contact website owner to know about Import/Exports business.

Thank You.

hi eximpulse,

Our company deals in Agro commodities such as cereals, grains, pulses, fresh fruits & vegetables and processed food. we export these commodities from india in very affordable price. If you are interested then please contact us at contact@apeximindia.com or directly visit our website http://apeximindia.com for any other query.

Thanks and Regard,
Abhinav Aggarwal

http://apeximindia.com (http://apeximindia.com)

martinkruusmaa
02-25-2017, 12:31 PM
Hi,

I have done Import business about 10 years now.
I have companies in European union and in Hongkong.
I have started from scratch and I have acquired very valuable knowledges and experiences, thats why I have one IDEA, what I want to share with people on this forum:

I have an Idea to write 100% practical and ACTIONABLE ebook about how to start import export business nowadays.this book based my practical experiences not some theoretical facts, what you could find from Google for free!
this ebook would contain all steps you need to take from finding profitable product(s) and finaly import it and resell in your country where you want to import.
so it would be step by step guide+ my practical suggestions.

But writing a great actionable ebook is serious work and take a lot of my time and resources, so I want sincere feedback from you here, does beginners would be Interested to buy such a ebook, If it would cost about 20-40 USD?

Or I could make video lessons, would it be better idea??

Please give your opinion and ideas

If you are realy interested, opt it to my email list in this page: https://greatbusinessideas.leadpages.co/all-you-need-to-know-about-import-export-busines/
and I keep you uptaded and we can talk more, so I cam help you more

Jackchina
03-03-2017, 10:16 PM
Dear guys,

Actually products produced in China will be much cheaper, and I am a Chinese, knowing how to deal with factories. Maybe I can help you. We can cooperate if interested.

tonggang
11-27-2017, 03:09 AM
Hi,
I believe it is better to deal with trading company when you are doing business in multiple products.

We are based in Hong Kong but operating in China also. Hence it is easier to do business with us.

impexed
12-08-2017, 03:40 AM
If you are interested to do some serious business then Impexed is the best place to global import-export networking platform where importers and exporters promote their products and services and do business with each other.

Visit: http://www.impexed.com/

Charu sharma
02-28-2018, 12:01 AM
Hi,

I've been interested in doing importing or exporting for some time now but I am yet to identify an opportunity worth pursuing which hasn't been done yet.

How to you source your products to deal in and how do you develop a market/contact distributors etc?

Do you make amendments and repackage the product or do you just ship from the manufacturer to the client?

Well, according to me, for importing and exporting business, the foremost thing is to study about all the trading policies, customs and rules of that area or the country as many of the traders face challenges with the same. And about repackaging, i don't think its a good idea as it may affect your cost.

Maple Sourcing
03-26-2018, 12:18 AM
There are lots of good tips on this website: www.maplesourcing.com

lazkaz
05-24-2018, 11:01 PM
hi everyone

I live in Istanbul
I want to import any products from turkey ı can help you
It's really good quality and cheap products from turkey

jessicawilliams1410
09-26-2018, 07:48 AM
Many China suppliers like the Tiger Global (https://www.tigerglobal.co.uk/) help in setting up imports from China conveniently for their clients. Taking the aid of such companies not only sets you free from the bother of managing these processes from your inland offices but also provides strict quality assurances of the products.

Brian Duong
11-15-2018, 09:41 PM
Hello all,

Good day,

My name is Brian Duong, and i am handling the exporting business of my company. We have 3 factories here in Vietnam and know we are heading to export it. Our main products areWall/Ceiling metal frames and Fiber Cement Board product.

If anyone want to start the distributing business of the above products in your country, please contact me.
You can contact me via phone and whatsapp: +84938066360 or email: fibercementvietnam@gmail.com

Thank you all,

Best regards,
Brian

Corpiness
11-26-2018, 02:15 AM
Visit https://www.corpiness.com/worldtradereport/ .... Understand what companies are importing and who they buy from overseas.

offyaa
02-20-2019, 02:46 AM
Maybe you find some ideas and also realize the related steps about export import business with the below article;
https://www.export35.com/2019/02/how-to-import-goods-from-abroad.html

miokco
02-28-2019, 01:25 AM
We are making the production of textile products in Turkey. If you are interested please visit our website

www.miokco.com

miokco
02-28-2019, 01:25 AM
We are making the production of textile products in Turkey. If you are interested please visit our website

www.miokco.com

Lilla
03-11-2019, 01:49 AM
Hi friends,

We have a setup of Himalayan pink salt products and can provide fine quality edible pink salt, pink salt coarse, salt tiles for BBQ, salt lamps, salt candle holders, animal licking salt etc in bulk. Our website is www.lillaenterprises.com

If any one intested to import at low price , please contact.

axenia
03-20-2019, 03:11 PM
Hi, I am Aksenia from Serbia, we sell fruit and vegetables from Serbia, we strive to offer the best products at the best price. If you want to collaborate please send us an e-mail for more details. axeniatrading@gmail.com

HarveyEdward
10-09-2019, 08:23 AM
As per my experience,It is always better to reach emerging markets to look for a new opportunity.Emerging markets like India,Pakistan,Taiwan etc have bulk of opportunities.

cheers!!!:)

Gautam Bhalla
Business Revitalizers-We nurture International Business Strategies.
[URL="https://exporthub.co/tradeshow-superheroes-exhibiting-zombies/[/URL]

Well said, but this business directory is the best platform for finding export or import market because of their huge export/import companies listed.

amayajace
11-06-2019, 05:48 AM
Examine product trends. Look for information on your product as well as related products.
Research the competition. You need to know who your competitors are.
Analyze the market. Research any factors that may affect the marketing and use of your product.
Identify barriers.
Choose a market.

Clicker
11-21-2019, 02:16 AM
Here you can find the latest lists of products for export, products required by import and selling offers: https://www.impexbook.com/export-products-list/

valkent
11-22-2019, 07:04 AM
It's not possible to run a a success import/export business without customers. ... A carrier; Exhibit at trade indicates; Build an internet presence to market your commercial enterprise. ... Conferences and seminars revolving around this form of product you export.

Identify the markets with a bit desk research. Find the intake / import figures of products much like your own and the financial boom price of a capacity new market. Look up the demographics, cultural and spiritual practices and your potential competition.

Neal523
12-25-2019, 04:56 AM
I am Neal, a Chinese; I can help you find the products or suppliers you want in China; I have a number of my own companies and factories. I've helped a lot of people find the supplier and deal with business issue, I am very familiar with the Chinese market, I know where to find cheap products. If you want to find Chinese suppliers or products, give me pictures or other information please, MY E-mail: qrchina-neal@hotmail.com ; I will try to help you find products distributor or factories;

Sunshines
12-31-2019, 09:19 AM
I think finding products/market is your own choice. And then plan what products will you import or export. There are several home work to be done before actually proceeding for importing or exporting goods. For that you must have knowledge. Knowledge of price, products market, your investment, spaces, accessories etc.

Ningram
01-16-2020, 06:18 AM
Beginner here! What is the best way to start importing products to Nigeria?

newlooksales
03-11-2020, 10:27 PM
It is depending on the necessity of your local area. At first you have to identify the necessity of your local area customer then have have to decided about your import or export business.

Lilykevin86
06-25-2020, 11:23 PM
From bringing in colorful designs to sending out light apparatuses, the global exchange EMCs ordinarily practice by item, outside market or both, and- - except if

eximine
09-08-2020, 03:09 AM
EXIMINE SERVICES is New Delhi based Market Research Company, Which provides market consolidate import-export data, Trade Data, and market research reports for business and global trade organizations based on operational documents which most useful requires in Import and export Businesses. Eximine assists you to gain maximum output with minimum effort through the research on global market strategies.
Visit us at www.eximine.com

cosmofilmscoza
09-11-2020, 03:36 AM
You should read the market before you go to export or import a product whether you are buying it from a Manufacturer or Trader. There are several export and import search engines or companies that can help you taking the best decision. These search engines provide the data of the previous fluctuations of a particular product that can help you to make the best decision about the export or import of a particular product. You just have to search your desired product over there and you will get all export and import information about that product.

RobertMiles88
09-19-2020, 12:43 AM
Hi, for those who interested in importing goods from Indonesia, you can visit Indonesy.com
You can take a look and getting ideas on this website.

jacksonsamy2
10-16-2020, 01:53 AM
Many foreign countries have state-sponsored or state-controlled companiesócalled trading companiesówhich import products, usually in bulk orders. Do your homework and identify countries you believe your export would be great for, then contact their embassy in the U.S. or their agency directly in their own country.

master007
10-19-2020, 02:44 AM
I'm not into export import industry but somewhat you can talk to some experts about that. I'm into moving services and it kinda makes me think that your industry is connected with our industry of moving. You can also read some articles online or you can read books about export and import.

jacksonsamy2
10-22-2020, 07:41 AM
India has embassies and consulates in many countries, with close to 200 diplomatic missions worldwide. They have access to local news and market trends, and you can approach them to ask for names of reliable buyers in that particular country in your sector.

jacksonsamy2
10-26-2020, 07:41 AM
How to find buyers online?
Trade fairs and exhibitions.
Government bodies like Export Promotion Councils.
Embassies.
Third-Party Agencies.
Market Research Companies.
Pro-Tips.
Warnings.

jacksonsamy2
11-03-2020, 06:03 AM
How to find buyers online?
Trade fairs and exhibitions.
Government bodies like Export Promotion Councils.
Embassies.
Third-Party Agencies.
Market Research Companies.
Pro-Tips.
Warnings.

tramguide
11-17-2020, 02:20 AM
Hi, you can find list of importers, list of exporters the REAL ones bases on the actual custom data which record every shipment in and out. I am buying product from Vietnam and I can buy the data at https://vietnamdatasource.com/ with a very small fee but I can access real importer exporter database for any product in and out of Vietnam; Raw Vietnam custom data (monthly) for any product which can help me get the overview of quantity/ product description/ port of destination/ importers/ exporters and especially the market price.

Lilykevin86
02-02-2021, 03:51 AM
Online Export Import Data Search. Access Global Export and Import. Information of 78+ Countries. Type Your Product (ex : metal, rice). Model: Steel, Brass. Search.

AronLouieEderi1
02-02-2021, 04:44 AM
Business name:
Green Quality Air
Owner name:
Aron Louie Ederi
Address:
13426 Vista Bonita
San Antonio, TX, 78216
Phone:
(210) 772-1438

Fisher
02-04-2021, 02:11 AM
It all depends on the quality of the product.

khanhamza
02-10-2021, 11:38 PM
I have been importing from china for 4 years now. In getting to know what products to import and market, take a lot at www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com

i am also importing from china in last two year.

Fisher
02-15-2021, 01:52 AM
Yes, the question is whether you can find a reliable supplier.

urbanshades
02-22-2021, 02:43 PM
An Urban shades is a family owned business. We are Manufacturer, Distributor and Retailer of Window coverings. Specialized in Zebra shades, Roller shades and Faux wood Venetian Blinds as well as we carry Shutters, Add on Blinds for doors, Decorative Door glass inserts, Privacy films all under one roof. We install Southern Ontario if needed further we can make special arrangements. We ship all over Canada and USA.

http://urbanshades.ca/

urbanshades
02-22-2021, 02:49 PM
An Urban shades is a family owned business. We are Manufacturer, Distributor and Retailer of Window coverings. Specialized in Zebra shades, Roller shades and Faux wood Venetian Blinds as well as we carry Shutters, Add on Blinds for doors, Decorative Door glass inserts, Privacy films all under one roof. We install Southern Ontario if needed further we can make special arrangements. We ship all over Canada and USA.

urbanshades.ca

31 Melanie DR, Unit 12, Brampton ON Canada

289-201-2071

raviseo120
03-08-2021, 11:02 PM
thanks for sharing with us

jenny_swift88
03-11-2021, 03:17 AM
If it's high quality goods, I'm all for imports!

ExpertAlex
03-15-2021, 04:08 PM
I buy goods for camping on https://wildbounds.com/ , I also decided to occupy this niche and try to make an online store or even a marketplace. What do you think about this?

jenny_swift88
03-22-2021, 03:37 AM
I buy goods for camping on https://wildbounds.com/ , I also decided to occupy this niche and try to make an online store or even a marketplace. What do you think about this?

Is it a reliable store?

lishmaliny
03-26-2021, 03:06 AM
Set up.
Obtain a PAN card for the business.
Open a current account.
Get the Import Export Code (IEC) issued.
Documents Required for Import Export Code (IEC):
Obtaining the Registration cum Membership Certificate (RCMC)
Opportunities are available with exporters.
Exploring products opportunities.

speeduser
06-11-2021, 07:52 AM
You will be surprised to know that there are lots of people who are offering this kind of service. It is simply on the best thing out there. - Phillip Elden (https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16tf3i)