PDA

View Full Version : TURN $6.00 INTO THOUSANDS USING PAYPAL >>>

05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
TURN $6.00 INTO THOUSANDS USING PAYPAL >>>
I found this article in a forum and I always wanted to try something like this because it just made sense that it would work and I'm about to get laid off so I figure this is as good a time to try this as any.

How to generate money from home: (Itís as easy as 1-2-3!)

An easy way to make money and get rich quick! No scam! 100% legal. Can you really make money so easily? I am and so are thousands of other people! Now you can too! I thought it was impossible. Just read this. I don't even have to convince you that this is not a scam because it makes logical sense. A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands dollars within weeks with only a tiny initial investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading:
OPRAH WINFREY and an article published in the Wall Street Journal, here is an excerpt!! Everyone has heard about "PayPal" (if you haven't you will soon) and, when I came across this concept I knew it would work because, as a member of PayPal, I had already experienced their efficiency and excellent standing. PayPal is the simplest method of making and receiving payments online anyone has ever seen! Anyone with an email address and a bank account can join- for FREE! But please, read further before you go there>>

You can complete this whole process in less than 1 or 2 hours and you will never forget the day you decided to do so!!! Oh... Did I say FAST? By fast I mean Ďthe speed of the Internet-type fast.' Everything is done on the Internet by E-mail. And, if you abide by the rules, it is NOT considered SPAM, so it's perfectly legal! Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 though PayPal to each of the emails listed in the article. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at No.6, and post the article on at least 200 newsgroups (There are almost millions, literally). No catch that was it. So after thinking it over, I decided to give it a shot. I figured what have I got to lose except $6.00, right? (Thatís less than my morning Starbucks!) Like most of us I was a little skeptical about the legal aspects of it: It follows the same regulations as the mailed chain letters, which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?!? Within 7 days, I started receiving money in my PayPal account! I was shocked and excited! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,100.00! In the third week I had over $9,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $22,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. Itís certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works. Also, make sure you print a copy of this article now, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to set up a free account. In order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days). PayPal is 100% secure and is used every day by millions of people world wide.

STEP 1: Send, though PayPal, $1.00 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone you do not know. Remember, THIS IS 100% LEGAL.
(The following are the addresses to which you send $1.00 each!)
The email list:
1. J4world@aol.com
2. moneygrowontrees@msn.com
3. vdphil6@msn.com
4. paypal12345@msn.com
5. phil@domesticferret.com
6. paypal1234@msn.com

STEP 2: Now take the 1st email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up one space (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.). Now add YOUR email address (the one used for your PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: After changing the email addresses on the list above, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups and message boards. All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list!!!

HOW IT WORKS? When you send out 200 Posts, it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you a $1.00 ($15.00). Those 15 will Post 200 Posts each and 225 (15x15=225) people send you $1.00 ($225.00) Those 225 people Post 200 Posts each and 3,375 (225x15=3375) people send you $1.00 ($3,375.00) Those 3,375 post 200 posts each and 50,625 (3375x15=50625) people send you $1.00 ($50,625.00) Those 50,625 post 200 posts each and 759,375 (50625x15=759,375) people send you $1.00 ($759,375) At this point your name will drop off the list, but so far you have received around $800,000. P.S. When your money begins to come in, give the first 10% to charity with spirit and share a good fortune! But remember... if you donít follow this formula exactly... it wonít work!
Good Luck!

nicolefiore90
02-09-2014, 08:39 PM
I feel like this in itself is a scam and clearly your address is on here so you are making money off of us?

Bonyi
02-10-2014, 01:32 PM
If you will ask me, I will say that this is scam. Most online genuine businesses are not a get rich quick kind of business. It builds gradually.

CSomm
02-17-2014, 06:35 PM
This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. This is just a chain letter format scheme where the only people who succeed do so off of the backs of the ignorant. That's not business, that's just a terrible scam. I'd be happy if this thread was deleted.

autograph
02-18-2014, 08:36 AM
This sounds totally absurd. This is just plain scam, there is no way to earn money through this kind of scheme. In addition to that, you are also creating a mass spam e-mail. I hope the moderators delete this thread.

fredkawig
02-18-2014, 09:05 AM
If you will ask me, I will say that this is scam. Most online genuine businesses are not a get rich quick kind of business. It builds gradually.

I feel like this in itself is a scam and clearly your address is on here so you are making money off of us?

This is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. This is just a chain letter format scheme where the only people who succeed do so off of the backs of the ignorant. That's not business, that's just a terrible scam. I'd be happy if this thread was deleted.

This sounds totally absurd. This is just plain scam, there is no way to earn money through this kind of scheme. In addition to that, you are also creating a mass spam e-mail. I hope the moderators delete this thread.

Yes. There are countless of threads like this and this is the 10th time I've seen it. Please do not fall into these kinds of scams.

sdsnook
02-18-2014, 09:26 AM
I remember when we would try this in snailmail. Never did see a dollar.... i might have sent one. More then likely I did not. Good luck!!!

Mojibobo
02-18-2014, 07:22 PM
This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life, and even if it was to work. You're paying $6 to get number 6 for only 6 payments.. so for every $6 you pay, you get $6 back... you're making completely nothing, but it is a scam and pointless.

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

spc97t
02-19-2014, 03:37 PM
I find the use of passive voice ("it is estimated) suspicious. Who exactly does the estimating? This posting does, indeed, seem to follow the chain letter model, which (by the way) many people consider to be unethical. The bottom line seems to be that this post encourages others to engage in unethical behavior. The posting reminds its readers that the process is legal, but the posting never claims the process is ethical.

M.K
02-19-2014, 03:55 PM
Quite clearly a scam. I urge people to exercise caution when dealign with suspicious "get rich quick" models. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. The sad thing is that somebody somewhere is making lots of money at other peoples' expense. Don't put more money in his/her pocket.

crucider
02-19-2014, 07:27 PM
$6.00 into thousands of dollar is definitely a get rich scheme. If this was real, why isn't everyone else in the world doing it?

samm1973
02-19-2014, 11:06 PM
What I find odd is that the original post has a timestamp of 05-05-2005,06:31 PM. How in the world did that happen? Perhaps I am reading this wrong? I will say I probably haven't used newsgroups since 2005 though.

WeDontSleep
02-20-2014, 08:24 AM
Man, I've seen a lot of these "turn x amount of money into these ridiculously huge sums with 0 effort". Tell you what, nobody gives money for free, if you want to make thousands of dollars, you have to sell a product or a service that is worth thousands of dollars, plain and simple. I'm not sure of OP's intentions here, but I am 100% certain that you will not get that money.

darelle4
02-20-2014, 12:11 PM
It does not seem like a sure investment and it is not so promising. To me this formula is not convincing enough to guarantee that people will send you money because there is no product but a so called service. I do not recommend this system as it does not generate a positive review.

mikelouis
02-20-2014, 12:14 PM
I can immediately smell a scam. No one in their right mind will pay for such scheme. DO not go on promoting such scams online make the internet a better place to use.

Nerohs
02-20-2014, 08:39 PM
Wow, I am new to these type of methods and let me just say that, this is very interesting. Even though It is like a scam, that gets builded off each person that decided to send money, the creation of this is pretty genius.

VivaLa
02-21-2014, 06:44 AM
I've no doubt that some smart person manage to do this and make a lot of money from it but its clearly a scam. Someone will be sat at the top of this raking in all the money, I'm sure of it.

Cadence
02-21-2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah this really does seem too good to be true. If this was real more people would be doing it and it would be a well known method of making money. Unfortunately I think this is just a scam and I wouldn't recommend people to fall for this.

panderson248
02-22-2014, 05:04 PM
Stop this is a total scam, just another person trying to take money out of our pockets. This money just goes directly into his own paypal accounts.

CeliVega
02-23-2014, 10:50 PM
I think I saw the same post on the other sections. Anyway, there's one thing I believe in though. For something to be really profitable in a short period of time, it has to be in a niche market that nobody knows about that much. And if you really do find such a thing, would you really go around everywhere and spread the news, attracting potential competitors? I find it unlikely that you will share something this good with everyone unless you are looking for a partner of some sort.

TheBrit
02-24-2014, 04:39 AM
It is a chain letter, an email chain letter. While we can all knock it, if the instructions were followed, and followed by the recipients of your email, it would make you (me) money. The hard part is finding 200 newsgroups and message boards where 15 from each board invest their $6.

Whether it is actually legal I'm not sure but for $6 I doubt anyone would bother to sue.
Me, I think I'll keep my $6 in my pocket.

pr0xx1d
02-24-2014, 10:37 PM
Reported this thread. This is obviously a scam lol. Send money to these email addresses and you'll become rich. Yeah, ok. I have never heard of a more ridiculous scam in my life. Also, very poorly thought out on the scammer's behalf.

robotx
02-25-2014, 07:51 AM
This is not just a scam, but an old scam. It used to be done by physical mail instead of e-mail though. Steer clear of anything that sounds too good to be true, because it always is. Their are much better things to spend six dollars on.

Lithium
02-25-2014, 10:08 AM
I can't help but laugh at this failed scam attempt. 'Give me 1 dollar and I will give you thousands in exchange'. I wonder if they have managed to scam anybody yet.

Lostvalleyguy
02-26-2014, 03:08 PM
Chain letter, pyramid scheme, ... What ever you want to call it it is a scam. The sad thing is that each generation brings a whole new supply of "suckers". The internet makes it so much easier to send hundreds or thousands of copies of this scam and unfortunately a percentage of people will always fall for it. The only winner would be Paypal if they are charging a fee for the transfer of funds.

seosocialmart
03-06-2014, 06:48 PM
It just doesn't work. Huge scam. I tried it once, lol. I sent 10 pounds and got 5 pounds back. It's a lie. Don't fall for this. There are easier ways to make money online.

StompnNubs
03-11-2014, 03:35 PM
This again! I love this old pyramid scheme. So many good memories. When the internet was first big everyone fell for it. A few of my friends said they were waiting on getting a bunch of money in the mail and after I found out what they did I laughed and told them they just lost 10$.

As mentioned throughout this thread, Too good to be true? it more often than not is. Proceed with extreme caution.