PDA

View Full Version : How to promote app ??

Tweetcinema
06-29-2014, 12:22 AM
Hey Guys!!
I have an amazing app called "Tweetcinema" that helps in getting all the latest and hottest information's related to Twitter!! It gives all the latest details exactly whats happening in the world in 10 seconds..

FREE to download. So please assist me how to promote my app. Love to hear from you all :)

Tweetcinema
06-30-2014, 11:48 AM
Hey!! Still waiting for your reply..... Please reply me soon..Love to hear from you guys!! :)

yourmobilesitemaker
07-06-2014, 01:36 AM
That sounds like a pretty cool idea for an app! You should definitely start off by creating social media accounts for your app and posting some really interesting and engaging content. I think Instagram would be a good social media to start with because all you need are pictures and the majority of the demographics you're targeting use Instagram frequently.

Post cool stuff, have a link to your website/app in your profile and people will be interested! Good luck! :D

Tweetcinema
07-06-2014, 06:34 AM
hey my friend!!

Really thanks for sharing your views with us!! I will definitely implement it....

jesslee
07-07-2014, 12:31 AM
It is really a nice app.Thank you for sharing about this.

DennisChang
07-07-2014, 03:26 AM
Thanks for sharing! How many users do you have now?

jamesdsouza28
07-07-2014, 06:47 AM
In order to promote your app, the best way is to send your app for review to app reviewing sites of your niche. Another option is to use Social Media but you should have a decent knowledge as how to use Facebook, Twitter etc in a proper manner.

BossmanRex
07-07-2014, 08:26 AM
I agree with James it would be good to promote your app on social media sites but you need to make sure you have a good understanding of each before you do so or you'll find you won't be as successful

appn2o
07-11-2014, 02:43 AM
With the competition in any type of mobile app, you should follow the entire steps for the best promoting app. your app should have proper title and description with targeted keywords. App reviews on hihg pr sites and Social media are also the best for promoting app.

Tweetcinema
07-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Thanks my friends for using and sharing your views.....

netra
07-16-2014, 12:25 AM
Tweet cinema really a good app to get information about tweeter.Really your idea to promote this app is wonderful You should take help of seo 's and advertisements to promote this app. Also this blog will be helpful to design and create new features in this app. You all use this app and also discuss your wonderful ideas over here.

lmmanpower
07-16-2014, 01:40 AM
You should share the app in different social media as well as should go with some press release.Since the app is based on Twitter,promotion on twitter will be good.

Tweetcinema
07-19-2014, 11:10 AM
Hey!!

Do blog commenting helps me in getting traffic towards my app?? Is it helpful??

andybrowne
07-20-2014, 03:46 PM
you can promote you app by following these 25 (http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/229305) ways. I hope it will help you

ChristyMathew
07-21-2014, 12:36 AM
Is this a new app or updated with old ones? anyway its sounds great, I suggest you to promote your app by using Social media contacts.
Make a product page on FB, spread it through the Friends, may be on twitter iteself.

foduu1
05-02-2015, 06:39 AM
social media sharing is a good option for app promotion, share news on social sites

anynewsbd
05-05-2015, 06:11 AM
You should submit your app in apps submitting website

saya dewa
11-04-2015, 03:29 AM
10 Creative Ways to Promote Your App :

1. Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience. Take cues from Snapchat and Path.

2. Build a teaser website. Do this a month or two before your launch to collect email addresses of people who would like to know when the app launches.

3. Start a blog. Attach it to your microsite. Write interesting content that will draw people to your website. Buffer app does this really effectively.

4. Share your content. Use your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles to promote the app several times in a week.

5. Create a product video. Make it creative, funny, thought-provoking or personal. Tell the story, but in a way people can identify with. Here's a great one as example from the Dollar Shave Club.

6. Get press, tons of it. Entrepreneur Neil Patel says: "Press is the best way to kick start your startup, and the best way to get it is to manually reach out to journalists."

7. Pitch to app review websites. Sites like 148apps, AppStoreApps and AppAdvice can generate a lot of buzz for your app if they mention it.

8. Contact bloggers who would care. Identify bloggers who write on niches that relate to your app. For instance, a children's app can be pitched to bloggers write write for mothers.

9. Apply for awards. Look into awards such as the Kiip Build Fund or The Mobileys. If you win, you also get a ton of press, not to mention winner's booty.

10. Start a podcast. Publish it on iTunes or your own website. Draw content from the niche your app caters to most.

chinomoreno
09-19-2016, 10:19 PM
Hey Guys!!
I have an amazing app called "Tweetcinema" that helps in getting all the latest and hottest information's related to Twitter!! It gives all the latest details exactly whats happening in the world in 10 seconds..
FREE to download. So please assist me how to promote my app. Love to hear from you all :)
You mean what's trending at the moment??

Jenn Kimmel
09-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Social media marketing is the way to go for this type of app, if you can get people to share links about it, you could get it to semi-viral and build a decent following.

towertech
10-10-2016, 08:32 AM
Hi,

Email marketing is best option for promoting your app.

Just focus on title and description of your app.

do more priority on your targeted keywords on Title and descriptions.

Thanks

MagentoMobileShop
11-08-2016, 02:09 AM
You can go for ASO. Choosing an ASO service would be a smart choice. Hiring an App store optimizer will help you to promote your app.

Regards,

pablohunt2812
12-06-2016, 06:31 AM
1. Build a microsite. This one or two-pager showcases your app to the web audience. Take cues from Snapchat and Path.

2. Build a teaser website. Do this a month or two before your launch to collect email addresses of people who would like to know when the app launches.

3. Start a blog. Attach it to your microsite. Write interesting content that will draw people to your website. Buffer app does this really effectively.

4. Share your content. Use your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles to promote the app several times in a week.

5. Create a product video. Make it creative, funny, thought-provoking or personal. Tell the story, but in a way people can identify with. Here's a great one as example from the Dollar Shave Club.

6. Get press, tons of it. Entrepreneur Neil Patel says: "Press is the best way to kick start your startup, and the best way to get it is to manually reach out to journalists."

7. Pitch to app review websites. Sites like 148apps, AppStoreApps and AppAdvice can generate a lot of buzz for your app if they mention it.

8. Contact bloggers who would care. Identify bloggers who write on niches that relate to your app. For instance, a children's app can be pitched to bloggers write write for mothers.

9. Apply for awards. Look into awards such as the Kiip Build Fund or The Mobileys. If you win, you also get a ton of press, not to mention winner's booty.

10. Start a podcast. Publish it on iTunes or your own website. Draw content from the niche your app caters to most.

11. Always be collecting emails. Gather potential customer emails through Facebook, Twitter or your website. An email list of people who have opted in is a powerful marketing tool.

12. Create a six-second how-to series. Make the most of Vine with videos potential customers will find useful. The hashtag #howto is one of the top trending tags on Vine.

13. Use Dubbler. Promote your blog posts or content having to do with your app's niche on Dubbler -- a 60-second audio social network.

14. Post on Pinterest. Use blog images, infographics and visual content from your app to create content on your Pinterest board. You can even use happy customer photos or hold contests.

15. Manually recruit customers. The creator behind Canvsly reaches out to local art schools, libraries and pediatricians to get more customers. Know your audience and find them.

16. Run a contest. For example, you can encourage people to tweet and share content on their social networks promoting your app. A random person every week can win a promo code to download your app for free if it is a paid one.

17. Create a Facebook group. Form a group for people with common interests related to your app's niche so they can meet and socialize regularly. If your app caters to hikers, for example, create a hiking group.

18. Get speaking opportunities. Research events that touch on the topic your app addresses and make an appearance. Start small and get recognized as an authority in the space.

19. Take advantage of voicemail. Include a creative mention of your app in your phone's voicemail recording.

20. Be obsessive about resolving negative reviews. Remember: A happy customer is a brand ambassador for your app.

CyberJohn
01-05-2017, 07:49 AM
Hey! Here are some creative ways to promote your app. Must Read!

33 Creative Ways to Promote Your App for Free (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1223/33-creative-ways-to-promote-your-app-for-free)

asotop1
01-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Here are some ways you can promote your app for free.
1. App Store Optimization
This is simply the first rule of promoting your app and focuses on the app’s presence in the store. The interesting thing about app store optimization is that you can do it on your own without having to spend anything. Conduct keyword research to find the best keyphrases to target. Create a winning copy for the description and use the keywords in it. Also create an eye-catching title, and add screenshots and a video. Ask your users to rate and leave reviews.
2. Create a Dedicated Website
Create a simple dedicated website with one or two pages to describe your app in detail. Google Play Store and the App Store limit the number of words you can use to describe your app. A dedicated site gives you all the freedom you want in order to tell people about your app.
In fact, every app that’s developed should have its own website. If people need more information about your app after visiting your app store page, they should be able to click on a URL to reach the dedicated. Creating a website may cost you, but there are many hosting solutions that make it almost free. You can create a site yourself using easy-to-use templates.
3.Email marketing
Email marketing doesn’t mean investing in expensive email marketing services. All you have to do is create lists of potential clients and reach out to them with your app. Use your app’s website to collect as many email addresses as possible. Regular and useful email messages can help build relationships and get people to use your app.
4.Commenting
Look for articles online which are related to your niche. Comment on these articles and blog posts to interact with the authors and other people with similar interests. You can include a reference to your app whenever appropriate. Look for sites with large volume of traffic. Not only can this help drive more traffic to your app’s page, it can also mean getting more targeted users.
Most tech sites will have some articles relevant to your niche. Interact with others and try to provide solutions. The more value you can deliver, the more likely people will be to try your app.

magnetking
01-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Use premium ads network, it is a simple and fast method to gain many users just like Google Adwords. You can refer to AdMob, MobVista, AirPush, etc.. but it depends how much budget to advertise your app, but eventually.. it's worth.

brownlawpl
03-17-2017, 06:14 AM
There are so many types of tricks to promote your mobile app so please read and try this.

FerneDavis
03-31-2017, 07:27 AM
Use different social side like snap chat etc and try to attract the people about your app

kingsleymatchmakers
04-23-2017, 01:20 PM
I will download your app and I'm gonna give you reviews.

JonathanHale
05-05-2017, 02:20 AM
Hey,

if someone still looking for answer, here are some great opportunities to start with:

1. Google Admob - free mobile application advertising (also has paid advanced options)
2. Appadvice - blog network, perfect to post press release.

Try to make as more buzz around your app as you can, even if it is not so useful. There are even more useful sourced to promote your app, just google for search terms like: "creative ways to promote app" "top 10 sources to promote an app" and so on.

Cheers,
J. Hale

elizabethowens
05-31-2017, 08:34 PM
That seems like quite a awesome concept regarding a! You need to absolutely begin by making social networking makes up about your application and publishing several truly fascinating and participating information. I believe Instagram will be a great social networking to begin with since most you require are images and also the most of the census you are targeting utilize Instagram often.

zdkformations
06-15-2017, 03:03 AM
Well! This is really a nice app that everyone must have in their phones. So, for promoting this app, you require to hire a digital marketing company that offers you diverse services especially the SEO one that is the main target to take your app towards heights. SEO mainly targets is to boost your app visibility through article submission, or through posting on Twitter, Google+, Linked In etc and various other social media platform that are chic and offers to impact people online.

pintudaso
08-01-2017, 03:04 AM
That sounds like a pretty cool idea for an app! You should definitely start off by creating social media accounts for your app and posting some really interesting and engaging content. I think Instagram would be a good social media to start with because all you need are pictures and the majority of the demographics you're targeting use Instagram frequently.

Post cool stuff, have a link to your website/app in your profile and people will be interested! Good luck!

SaraCampbell
08-01-2017, 11:14 AM
That sounds like a really cool thought for an application! It is truly a decent application. Much obliged to you for sharing about this.

Motorcycle Tours (http://extremebiketours.com/)

atzbacha1s
09-07-2017, 10:50 PM
Great! Research events that touch on the topic your app addresses and make an appearance. Start small and get recognized as an authority in the space.

atzbach48
09-22-2017, 10:56 AM
I suggest you to promote your app by using Social media contacts.
Make a product page on FB, spread it through the Friends, may be on twitter iteself.

scottkeever
09-27-2017, 08:09 AM
There are several ways to promote your app as follows:

1. You can submit your app to the app submission and review sites.
2. You can promote your app on the social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram etc. to engage more audience with your app.
3. You can also research some keywords related to your app and optimize them to appear in the search engine results.
4. Moreover, you can run paid campaigns to promote your app and get more traffic to your app instantly.

These ways will definitely help you to get more traffic and installs to your app.

idkidkidk
09-28-2017, 11:45 AM
I think it´s really beneficial to use social media as a promoting strategy. If you already have a broad audience then focuse on turning them into customers if you don´t then try it out with google ranking. Especially backlinks (http://backlinkhope.com/) will help you get a lot of new visitors!

sandy03
12-19-2017, 03:13 AM
I think social media and google search engine is the best way to promote your app.

cuong24081995
12-24-2017, 07:25 AM
Use premium ads network, it is a simple and fast method to gain many users just like Google Adwords. You can refer to AdMob, MobVista, AirPush, etc.. but it depends how much budget to advertise your app, but eventually.. it's worth.

Tolit Sen
01-01-2018, 08:00 PM
That's good app. Even I didn't heard about this one yet. You already started to promote your app. :)

hotshaperbelt
03-28-2018, 06:30 AM
hiii,

Define your landing page. ...
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Create a video intro to your app. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...
Contact writers in the niche.

inspiremindsau
03-30-2018, 06:43 AM
I think social media is the best platform where you can promote your app and gain more visitors towards your application.

medialyzemarketing
04-06-2018, 10:47 AM
Below the best way to promote your app.

Your App Store Optimization
Ask for app reviews
Contact writers in the niche
Apply for app awards
Talk to one user at a time

khalifa000
04-10-2018, 12:23 AM
Ways to promote your App:-
1.You need an online presence for your app.
2.Social media is pretty much a must for app promotion. There are two ways to connect with your audience via social- paid and organic.
3.Public Relations.
4.App Store optimization, or ASO, is the SEO of the mobile app world.
5.Search Ads.
6. Influencer/Celebrity endorsements.
7.Traditional Advertising/In-Store.
8.Word of mouth.

andreausa
05-10-2018, 11:32 PM
App store optimization
Content marketing
Email marketing
Social media marketing

komali
05-21-2018, 04:32 AM
App Name and Keywords
GETTING FEATURED
APP STORE SEARCH ADS

coreisolutions
05-23-2018, 07:49 AM
You can use Digital Marketing Services for App marketing, you can also run some ads on youtube to promote your app.

arihantdelhi
05-23-2018, 07:55 AM
For promoting your app free, just do ASO (APP store optimization) and link with various site where you app link can put. And you can monitor your app via Google. If you want to go with paid then you should promote your app via PPC adword tool.

adJackson
06-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Get in Touch. Marketing your app starts long before you ever bring it to market.
Reach Out To Influencers.
Leverage Your Mobile Website.
Feature the App in an Official Blog.
Feature The App in Your Emails.
Create a Demo Video. ...
Consider Alterative App Stores.
Apply for Awards.
Use Social Media Networks

financeexpert
07-05-2018, 02:52 PM
you should always use social media for promoting apps.

daniles100
07-13-2018, 07:27 AM
Use similar niche sites promote there.

allianso
07-27-2018, 01:15 PM
social media is best nowadays for promoting such,,

vedamayureda
08-01-2018, 05:26 AM
Run universal app campaign in Google adwords and do internet marketing, SMO, SMM etc which can have a good promotion of your app.

chloeabigel
09-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Hi Everyone..........................!
Define your landing page. Make a simple and clear introduction of your app—one sentence should suffice. ...
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...
Thanks.........................

nivethasai2018
09-10-2018, 07:18 AM
Nice,

Thanks for sharing this ....

reyhujiklosx
09-17-2018, 03:03 AM
That sounds like a really cool thought for an application! You should begin off by making web based life represents your application and posting some extremely intriguing and drawing in content. I figure Instagram would be a decent web-based social networking to begin with on the grounds that all you require are pictures and most of the you're focusing on utilize Instagram much of the time.

reyhujiklosxx
09-17-2018, 03:17 AM
That sounds like an extremely cool idea for an application! You should start off by making electronic life speaks to your application and posting some to a great degree charming and attracting content. I figure Instagram would be a tolerable electronic interpersonal interaction in the first place in light of the fact that all you require are pictures and the vast majority of the you're concentrating on use Instagram a great part of the time.

dpkmlm
09-21-2018, 01:58 AM
65 Simple Ways To Promote Your Mobile App is here : https://bit.ly/2QOQbEB

Christiana Robert
09-21-2018, 07:49 AM
you should always use social media for promoting apps.

Social Media is the best way to promote the business. It gives more traffic and also reached to more people shortly.

Madison87
10-20-2018, 06:31 AM
There are many ways to promote your app, it all depends on the kind of app you have. One of the best ways is to invest in Google ads to promote your app. You can also try content marketing for promoting your app.

BizPromoter99
10-29-2018, 05:28 AM
A million dollars question "How to promote mobile app?" I have read lots of blog, experts ideas but no one describing exactly what is the procedure. According to me its all depending on popularity of your app. If you get bulk of positive reviews on your app will automatically higher in ranking.

JackAbram
12-17-2018, 01:25 AM
Your application must have a proper title and description with specific keywords. Add your application in review sites, also share it on social sites to get more engagement and to increase installation.

carljmc
05-13-2019, 05:08 AM
You can promote or advertise your app in google adwords or you can also run facebook marketing for your application.

rohinidubey
05-31-2019, 06:46 AM
Below there is some major platform where we advertise our app.

1.Website
2.Social media
3.Apps store
4.Public relation
5.Search Ads
6.Celebrity Endorsement
7.Traditional advertising
8.Word of mouth

naazaniqua
06-18-2019, 01:09 AM
Best technique to promote an app:
1. Get in Touch
2. Reach Out To Influencers
3. Leverage Your Mobile Website
4. Feature the App in an Official Blog
5. Feature The App in Your Emails
6. Create a Demo Video
7. Consider Alterative App Stores
9. SEO Matters Here

seomark13
07-19-2019, 02:24 AM
you can promote your app by:-
1. Contacting writers in the same industry
2. Creating and sharing interesting infographics
3. Promoting in all your communications
4. Advertising through google adwords app campaign
5. making a youtube video about the app

debora
10-16-2019, 06:30 AM
1. Define your landing page.
2. Start a blog.
3. Use social media.
4. Use teasers.
5. Create a video intro to your app.
6. Pitch tech blogs.
7. Ask for app reviews.
8. Contact writers in the niche.
9. Use Disqus or other content discovery tools.
10. Contribute to the online conversation.
11. Create and share interesting infographics
12. Apply for app awards
13. Talk to one user at a time.
14. Offer a helping hand.
15. Clearly define the problem your app solves

aliadil961
11-05-2019, 03:38 AM
Define your landing page. Make a simple and clear introduction of your app—one sentence should suffice.
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.
Create a video intro to your app.
Pitch tech blogs.
Ask for app reviews.

amayajace
11-09-2019, 12:45 AM
Define your landing page. Make a simple and clear introduction of your app—one sentence should suffice.
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.

amayajace
11-27-2019, 02:14 AM
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.

essencepk
12-02-2019, 01:55 AM
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.
Pitch tech blogs.
Ask for app reviews.

robertdavid
12-04-2019, 12:27 AM
Hey Guys!!

You may use social media to promote your app or you can make a website about your application and get traffic on your application from the website. With the website you can get traffic from other contries.

liam jack
12-12-2019, 11:00 AM
Simple use either Facebook ads or google ads.

vinitha
12-13-2019, 05:07 AM
Define your landing page. Make a simple and clear introduction of your app—one sentence should suffice. ...
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

dubaitourism
12-26-2019, 09:46 AM
Such research by and large may cost somewhere in the range of $5,000 and $15,000. To guarantee that an application is prepared to be discharge on a market and work well for its clients, it should be tried.

adJackson
12-27-2019, 03:35 PM
Use Facebook Ads For app Marketing This is the only Fast way for app marketing

lishmaliny
01-29-2020, 06:51 AM
Create a community of early testers
"Stealing" your competitors' ad traffic
Using an innovative marketing approach
Localization

Technology
03-09-2020, 07:07 AM
Hey Guys!!

Try to create brand awareness first with facebook and google UAC

vijaymurali
03-31-2020, 02:57 AM
It is better to start with social media and Google UAC so that you can see the installations. Moreover, try to create brand awareness

pankaj0008
04-01-2020, 06:55 AM
Here are some tips to promote mobile apps:

1) Website.
2) Social Media.
3) Public Relations.
4) App Store Optimization (ASO)
5) Search Ads.
6) Influencer/Celebrity endorsements.
7) Traditional Advertising/In-Store.
8) Word of mouth/buzzworthy.

kumari
04-08-2020, 02:14 AM
Website. You need an online presence for your app. People want to know your app is the real-deal, and that you’re truly invested in it as a business.
Social Media. Social media is pretty much a must for app promotion. There are two ways to connect with your audience via social- paid and organic.
Public Relations. They say there’s no such thing as bad press unless of course your press is non-existent. ...

pratikshav
04-14-2020, 10:34 AM
Define your landing page.
Use social media.
Use teasers.
Pitch tech blogs.
Ask for app reviews.

Mobile app development company in Berlin (https://dxminds.com/top-mobile-apps-development-company-berlin-hamburg-germany-munich/)
Mobile app development company in Sydney (https://dxminds.com/top-10-mobile-app-development-companies-in-australia/)

kumari
04-16-2020, 12:08 PM
Take app promotion one step deeper by having your own app promote itself. Your customers will make endless discoveries as they explore your app and nothing is more satisfying than sharing those discoveries with the world.

kumari
04-28-2020, 08:32 AM
Website. You need an online presence for your app. People want to know your app is the real-deal, and that you’re truly invested in it as a business.
Social Media. Social media is pretty much a must for app promotion. There are two ways to connect with your audience via social- paid and organic.
Public Relations. They say there’s no such thing as bad press unless of course your press is non-existent. ...

shrikant275
04-29-2020, 04:58 AM

Post cool stuff, have a link to your website/app in your profile and people will be interested! Good luck!

kumari
05-02-2020, 12:27 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

vijaymurali
05-06-2020, 01:40 AM
Use Social media, google ads to promote your app

mindcypress
05-06-2020, 08:18 AM
you can promote using social media plateform

kumari
05-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Another good way to promote your app is to have it featured in the App Store or Google Play, which grants you both recognition and added visibility.

jayam
05-18-2020, 10:28 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

valluri
05-18-2020, 10:35 AM
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

Artisingh1
05-18-2020, 11:19 AM
Reach Out To Influencers.
Leverage Your Mobile Website.
Feature the App in an Official Blog.
Feature The App in Your Emails.
Create a Demo Video.
Consider Alternative App Stores.
Apply for Awards

valluri
05-20-2020, 12:31 AM
Accurate mobile attribution analytics including cohort, LTV, uninstall reporting and more. Get a 30 day free trial. Learn more! Unbiased & Transparent. Best-In-Class Attribution. Facebook ROI Reporting. Sync Mobile - Omnichannel. Active Fraud Protection.

Jason Hedge
05-29-2020, 04:42 AM
An App is promoted in different ways but, I will share the best ways to promote an app:

1) Website.

2) Social Media.

3) Public Relations.

5) Search Ads.

Geethan
06-10-2020, 04:18 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

debora
07-14-2020, 02:49 AM
1) Website.
2) Social Media.
3) Public Relations.
5) Search Ads.

vijaymurali
07-20-2020, 02:43 AM
Social Media, Google UAC, influencer marketing is the best way to promote app

Lilykevin95
08-07-2020, 11:33 PM
How to advance an application for nothing? Try not to stress in the event that you have restricted assets to advance your application. There are a lot of ways for nothing application advancement.

itznehamali
08-08-2020, 03:38 AM
ASO - App Store Optimization is the best and organic source to promote your Application.

raviseo121
08-08-2020, 04:07 AM
thanks for sharing with us

lishmaliny
08-08-2020, 04:59 AM
Optimize For Your Targeted Keywords.
Submit Your App to Directories.
Reach Out to Bloggers.
Review Your App Name.
Offer Your App for Free.
Enable Facebook Connect.
Redesign Your Icon.
Reduce Your App's Size.

Saravanan12
10-15-2020, 07:48 AM
Get in Touch. Mobile app marketing starts long before you ever bring it to market. ...
Reach Out To Influencers. ...
Leverage Your Mobile Website. ...
Feature the App in an Official Blog. ...
Feature The App in Your Emails. ...
Create a Demo Video. ...
Consider Alterative App Stores. ...
Apply for Awards.

jenniferjenni
10-15-2020, 10:42 AM
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.
Pitch tech blogs.
Ask for app reviews.

1accounting
10-16-2020, 12:06 AM
I used this application on my Iphone and its impressive at all.

Muthuraj
10-16-2020, 01:56 AM
The best app promotion platform are Google ads App campaign and Facebook App promotion campaign. Just you can try it.

jacksonsamy2
10-16-2020, 02:07 AM
define your landing page. ...
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

thinkstoryspeak
10-18-2020, 11:09 PM
I used this app, its awesome to use. I will definitely recommend it to others as well.
Thanks

mandevilleconservatory
10-19-2020, 01:25 AM
Hi,
i will suggest you to create social media accounts for your app and posting some really interesting and engaging content on regular basis. You can go for paid advertiisng as well in Google & Facebook also.

Thanks
Mandeville Conservatory of Music (https://www.mandevilleconservatory.com/main/)

topmover12
10-19-2020, 02:00 AM
Start with a modest bunch—or even only one—and test what works for you and what doesn't:

Characterize your presentation page. ...

Start a blog. ...

Utilize online media. ...

Use mysteries. ...

Make a video introduction to your application. ...

Pitch tech sites. ...

Request application surveys. ...

Contact journalists in the specialty.

bdetechsingapore
10-19-2020, 04:16 AM
Ways to Promote Your App Easily

1) Website
2) Social Media
3) Public Relations
5) Search Ads
6) Influencer/Celebrity endorsements
7) Traditional Advertising/In-Store
8) Word of mouth/buzzworthy

Thanks

mirageaesthetic
10-19-2020, 10:06 PM
I will suggest you to go with some sharing strategies, you must create accounts on different and popular social media platform like Facebook, Instagram and share about your app with link as well. You must use some engaging and eye catchy contents to generate followers as well.

Thanks

theweddingprops
10-19-2020, 11:04 PM
I will suggest you to go with creating social media accounts, share some cool and engaging stuffs to generate traffic as well.

9creation
10-20-2020, 05:08 AM
Start with a handful—or even just one—and test what works for you and what doesn't:
1. Define your landing page.
2. Start a blog.
3. Use social media.
4. Use teasers.
5. Create a video intro to your app.
6. Pitch tech blogs.
7. Ask for app reviews.
8. Contact writers in the niche.

Thanks

9 Creation Pte Ltd

master007
10-20-2020, 06:39 AM

jacksonsamy2
10-21-2020, 02:37 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

genicteams
10-22-2020, 04:31 AM
Hi,

Here i am describing the top ways to Promote Your App easily

1) Make Proper Website
2) Social Media Promotion is required
3) Go for Public Relations
4) App Store Optimization (ASO) is needed
5) Must go for Search Ads Marketing
6) Influencer Marketing

Thanks

genicteams
10-22-2020, 04:36 AM
Hi, Here i am describing the disadvantages of Social Media.

1. Cyberbullying
2. Hacking
3. Security Issues
4. Decreases Face-to-Face Communication Skills
5. Fake News
6. Social Media Ruin Reputation
7. Addiction of Social Media
8. Negative Feedback on Social Media

Thanks

Genic Teams is a powerful field service management software (https://www.genicteams.com/) which keeps everything organized and functional, be it operations concerning inventory management or scheduling of important tasks for the team. Call us today on +65 6834 3026 to know more about field service management app (https://www.genicteams.com/) Today!!

genicteams
10-22-2020, 04:40 AM
Hi, Here i am describing the disadvantages of Social Media.

1. Cyberbullying
2. Hacking
3. Security Issues
4. Decreases Face-to-Face Communication Skills
5. Fake News
6. Social Media Ruin Reputation
7. Addiction of Social Media
8. Negative Feedback on Social Media

Thanks

Genic Teams is a powerful field service management software (https://www.genicteams.com/) which keeps everything organized and functional, be it operations concerning inventory management or scheduling of important tasks for the team. Call us today on +65 6834 3026 to know more about field service management app (https://www.genicteams.com/) Today!!

Saravanan12
11-02-2020, 04:15 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

amelyjcob
11-02-2020, 06:26 AM
How much does it cost to promote an app?
Because mobile app is a product like any other that needs to meet certain people's needs, any app marketing starts with a market research to define the market and if there are needs that the app will meet. Such research on average may cost between $5,000 and $15,000.

Nags
11-02-2020, 11:26 PM

Saravanan12
11-06-2020, 05:57 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

jacksonsamy2
11-11-2020, 04:05 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

jayam12
11-16-2020, 04:44 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

mithu
11-16-2020, 04:53 AM
Below are the 70 most effective ways to promote your app for free: Set a launch date. It is essential to have a firm deadline in your mind.

Saravanan12
11-16-2020, 07:21 AM
Social media is best for promotion

TangelThor
11-19-2020, 04:16 AM
Social media promotion can be time consuming but not only is it a hugely effective method for promoting your app, you can do it without spending any money.

Bigil
11-19-2020, 11:13 PM
In order to promote your app, the best way is to send your app for review to app reviewing sites of your niche. Another option is to use Social Media but you should have a decent knowledge as how to use Facebook, Twitter etc in a proper manner.

Nags
11-21-2020, 12:09 AM

MASTERO
11-21-2020, 12:48 AM
Start with a handful—or even just one—and test what works for you and what doesn't:
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

Geetha john
12-19-2020, 01:20 AM
Some of the best companies in the world are winning with AppsFlyer. Join now. 5,000+ integrated ad partners and flexible pricing plans to fit your needs. Best-In-Class Attribution. Active Fraud Protection. Unbiased & Transparent. Sync Mobile - Omnichannel.

jayam12
01-08-2021, 08:20 AM
You will find everything you need to know about app promotion here. Sign in! Our service will help you in promotion of your Android & iOS apps. App Ratings. Real Users. Easy To Track. Real App Installs. Quick Results. App Reviews

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 12:10 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

jayam12
01-21-2021, 01:51 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

mithu
01-21-2021, 01:55 AM
Find Influencers & Do Guest Post Blogging. ...
Power of Hashtags. ...
Get More Reviews. ...
ASO - App Store Optimization. ...
Link To Other Apps. ...
Try Simple Print Marketing. ...
Create Bookmarking Links. ...
The Power of Forums.

valluri
01-21-2021, 01:58 AM
Use paid ads.
Explore influencer marketing.
Encourage user-generated content.
Seek out reviews and ratings.
Understand the advantages of different social media platforms.

amulya987
01-21-2021, 03:13 AM
According to my experience, create all social media pages with the name of your application or website. Then share the regular informative images and content. Share your all page content with your target audience groups.

raviseo120
01-21-2021, 11:01 AM
thanks for sharing with us

MASTERO
01-21-2021, 11:59 PM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

debora
01-22-2021, 12:31 AM
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.
Pitch tech blogs.
Ask for app reviews.

belljons
01-22-2021, 12:54 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

Rahul28
01-22-2021, 05:12 AM
Find Influencers & Do Guest Post Blogging. ...
Power of Hashtags. ...
Get More Reviews. ...
ASO - App Store Optimization. ...
Link To Other Apps. ...
Try Simple Print Marketing. ...
Create Bookmarking Links. ...
The Power of Forums.

Geetha
01-26-2021, 12:13 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

alishbasaki
01-30-2021, 12:02 AM
Characterize your presentation page.
Start a blog.
Utilize online media.
Use secrets.
Make a video introduction to your application.
Pitch tech online journals.
Request application audits.
Contact essayists in the specialty.

Geetha
01-30-2021, 12:39 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

Lilykevin86
01-30-2021, 03:01 AM
The following are the 70 best approaches to advance your application for nothing: Set a dispatch date. It is fundamental to have a firm cutoff time in your brain.

master007
01-30-2021, 07:00 AM
You should definitely start off by creating social media accounts for your app and posting some really interesting and engaging content. I think Instagram would be a good social media to start with because all you need are pictures and the majority of the demographics you're targeting use Instagram frequently.

master007
03-13-2021, 12:51 AM
Really thanks for sharing your views with us!! I will definitely implement it....

notty667
03-13-2021, 05:39 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...
Contact writers in the niche

amitdigital
03-15-2021, 11:09 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/)l Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Laser surgery (https://iclinix.in/who-are-the-best-retina-specialists-in-delhi/) l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon (https://iclinix.in) l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi (https://iclinix.in/)

ankitakumari
03-16-2021, 12:28 AM
An app can be promoted with the help of social media marketing. With Social media platforms, you can reach a large number of people. Do remember to add proper title, description and targeted keywords as it helps an app to rank higher than others.

notty667
03-17-2021, 04:09 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

ArtGrain
03-17-2021, 04:38 AM
First I am bored with your Blog but when I start reading your blog I have seen such problems in your Content plz check my audit for your Blog Shame on you. best art classes in Singapore (https://artgrain.com.sg)

Rahul28
03-20-2021, 03:30 AM
Submit your app. Send us the direct link to your app, we will review it. There is a form at the bottom of this page that will make it fast and easy.
Schedule the promo. Our team will assist you in the steps required to be featured worldwide. ...
App of the Day. Enjoy your promotion day:

Lilykevin86
03-20-2021, 04:16 AM
With App Campaigns, you can advance your iOS or Android application on Google Search, YouTube, Google Play and then some. Our innovation will improve your App advertisements.

notty667
03-21-2021, 01:13 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

alishbasaki
03-23-2021, 12:14 AM
Characterize your point of arrival.
Start a blog.
Utilize web-based media.
Use mysteries.
Make a video introduction to your application.
Pitch tech online journals.
Request application surveys.
Contact journalists in the specialty.

lishmaliny
03-23-2021, 12:57 AM
Social media is pretty much a must for app promotion. There are two ways to connect with your audience via social- paid and organic.

MASTERO
03-23-2021, 02:36 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:04 AM

Geetha
07-28-2021, 05:36 AM
Start a blog. ...
Use social media. ...
Use teasers. ...
Pitch tech blogs. ...
Ask for app reviews. ...

debora
07-28-2021, 05:38 AM
Start a blog.
Use social media.
Use teasers.
Pitch tech blogs.
Ask for app reviews.

Bigil
08-01-2021, 10:09 AM
You should definitely start off by creating social media accounts for your app and posting some really interesting and engaging content. I think Instagram would be a good social media to start with because all you need are pictures and the majority of the demographics you're targeting use Instagram frequently.