PDA

View Full Version : How do I get a business address for my home based business, and do I need one?

TAlyriCho
07-01-2014, 11:59 PM
Someone told me that I never want to use my personal home address, my personal phone number or my personal email to ship or dropship products when I make a sale online because of the risk of hackers and indentity thieves. Was that person right and that I need a business address when I start an online business?

ANewDay
08-04-2014, 11:08 PM
I guess there are ways to protect your personal information with drop shipping, but the customers do need to get in contact with you.

taxcpa
09-02-2014, 11:53 AM
I would suggest a business address. You can use a post office box. As for a phone number, there are plenty of cheap phone number solutions out there for small businesses, like grasshopper, vonage, google. Definitely better than using your own address and phone number

Runum1
09-13-2014, 05:47 PM
Sometimes a PO box will not work.

You can rent a private box at places that have them. Then you can list your address as a suite number. These businesses will also receive and hold packages for you.

You can get an 800 number from kall8.com

Then you have a total virtual business appearance.

luffy268
12-20-2016, 11:47 PM
Here is something you might interested in:
entrepreneur.com/article/50962

HannahFulton280
06-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Heya!

I'm just passing on some advice from my friend who does this (if you still need it) but I heard that getting a Virtual office usually helps with this! A virtual office is where you rent a space that you can get your mail and everything sent to, but you don't actually work in! It's ideal if you want to appear to be branching locally, nationally or internationally - plus you can keep your home address safe! She used http://www.msoworkspace.com/ but there's loads of places that do it everywhere!

Hope this helps, or at least helps someone in the future!

Hannah

ShawZim
09-12-2017, 02:56 AM
I figure that there are means to safeguard your private advice with shed transport, however, the clients really do wish to become in connection alongside you.

G8KPR
11-16-2017, 02:06 PM
The least expensive option for mailbox rental is a P.O. Box from the postal service. However, it looks small time and sometimes government agencies or banks will not permit a P.O. Box for a business address. Another option is a mailbox rental at a registered Commercial Mail Receiving Agency. These are registered with the postal service to receive mail and place the mail into a secure mailbox rented by individuals and businesses.

If you need a business address in Philadelphia, PA, we can assist with that for as low as $20/month for a mailbox rental. If not local, we can forward the mail, or scan/email the mail to the client. If we can help, email us at: smallbusinesstools4u@gmail.com

HoangYen
03-15-2018, 09:27 PM
Having a separate business address with personal information will help ensure better security, and the business will be more stable.

Anglinia
09-16-2019, 01:41 AM
This is the ways to protect your personal information.

IrenePayne
12-12-2020, 11:56 PM
Great question and it will be very useful for newbies looking to start their own business. I was also engaged in a home business and it was a problem for me to indicate my real address because it was my aunt's house and I did not want to be bothered by any postage. It was then that I learned about the virtual business address and this topic interested me very much. I began to study information on different sites and soon found out about https://ipostal1.com/business-address.php and after I studied their site in detail, reviews and a list of services, I realized that this is the number 1 digital mailbox service for business. I started working with them and the services they provided are great for a beginner businessman.

kevinkovalsky
12-14-2020, 02:17 PM
Great question and it will be very useful for newbies looking to start their own business. I was also engaged in a home business and it was a problem for me to indicate my real address because it was my aunt's house and I did not want to be bothered by any postage. It was then that I learned about the virtual business address and this topic interested me very much. I began to study information on different sites and soon found out about https://ipostal1.com/business-address.php and after I studied their site in detail, reviews and a list of services, I realized that this is the number 1 digital mailbox service for business. I started working with them and the services they provided are great for a beginner businessman.

Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!