PDA

View Full Version : A Unique Healthy Drink.... HOME BUSINESS

xdh606
05-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Dear Friend,

We are a Hong Kong-based company and expanding fast in U.A.E, Europe, Canada, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Singapore and soon in U.S.A. Currently we are opening up a new RELATIONAL E-COMMERCE industry worldwide.

It is a new industry, just like the water market 30 years ago. Now the water market has matured and it's a billion dollar industry.

We are looking for serious business partners to develop this new industry. The proven product RESENSA GREEN ICED TEA POWDERED MIX, a new name, a unique flavor and an exciting healthy beverage that will truly revolutionize the world of iced tea lovers.

Kindly reply ONLY if you are a businessman or if you are looking for business opportunity to embark on a Global Business Platform.

Watch out for the opening of our first Service Center in U.S.A. in San Francisco Bay Area by June 2005

Please provide me with the following information and send thru email xdh606@yahoo.com.au

1) Complete Name ( First, Middle, Surname) :
2) Contact No. : Landline and Cellphone
3) Email :
4) Birthdate :
5) Profession/Business :
6) Complete Address:
7) Country / Zip Code :

Thanks a lot!

Respectfully yours,
ABE DUMLAO

gilsulate
09-13-2018, 04:43 AM
Thank you for this information.

indocoz
10-19-2018, 08:30 AM
thats delicious

Anping
01-25-2019, 03:52 PM
I want to get into tea, as I know it is a healthy drink. The staying awake factor is very important to me.

asif bams
01-29-2019, 04:45 AM
Collaborate and Perfect Your Idea. This is where you'll meet with your project leader and discuss your vision for your new beverage brand. ...
Work out a Plan. ...
Working out Logistics. ...
Protect the Quality. ...
Share Your Dream.

asif bams
01-29-2019, 04:47 AM
Collaborate and Perfect Your Idea. This is where you'll meet with your project leader and discuss your vision for your new beverage brand. ...
Work out a Plan. ...
Working out Logistics. ...
Protect the Quality. ...
Share Your Dream.

amayajace
11-22-2019, 03:30 AM
Rebel Kitchen's Matcha Mylk.
Oz Beet It's Organic Beetroot Juice.
Raw C Coconut Water.
BLK Enhanced Alkaline Mineral Water.
FLAVR.

amayajace