PDA

View Full Version : Why are people so afraid of Network Marketing?

JohnM
07-03-2014, 02:10 PM
I am a retired business executive and don't have time for scams and foolishness. I have a NYSE listed company I'm associated with and a US FDA listed product. Why are people so afraid to improve their lives?

cris_flether
08-08-2014, 09:00 AM
Maybe it's just because there is a preconceived notion that a good product can not being sold through Network marketing. And also because Network marketing is used very often for recruitment in the financial pyramid, sects, criminal structures and so on.

Stephengeorgee
08-19-2014, 12:51 AM
@JohnM, Before you begin anything you have to research, research and research.

Todd Malizia
09-22-2014, 10:37 PM
Hi,

I think it's a case where network marketing can carry a negative stigma for certain people. Unfortunately, over the years there's been no shortage of folks promoting it as an "it's-so-easy" business, basically insinuating that it takes very little effort or no skill to succeed.

When people realize there's more to it, they become disappointed and exit the industry with a bad taste in their mouth about network marketing. Consequently, a misunderstanding of the business spreads.

For the professional network marketers, it's unfortunate to see this. When understood and when the right skills are taught and learned, network marketing is a great business model (of course, when with a solid, well-managed company). After all, there aren't many other places where people can start a business for under $500 and have essentiall no overhead expenses.

Ronal
01-02-2019, 11:13 AM
The network marketing is a skill not considered as a full time job and someone can easily rank his own site by himself. I urge you to check out erice's network marketing pro training. You will learn a lot. Why have you had so much trouble getting people to join your marketing business you can just do it by yourself. There are a lot of digital marketing agency for small businesses (https://nickeyrautenberg.com/diy-mktg-lead-generation-consulting/) are available that often for recruitment in the financial pyramid, sects, criminal structures and so on. The network marketing is not about how many people get in but rather about how many people get it.

Bika
11-28-2019, 09:57 AM
Because in many ways they are deceived

mariocimaro
07-02-2020, 12:22 PM
Very good question. I think like always they have fear that something can go wrong.

Wepsychic3
07-03-2020, 01:15 AM
There are a lot of reasons for getting afraid of network marketing business. Foremost is the lack of knowledge. When you don't have information about something, you tend to develop a feeling of not liking it. Let's look at it as an example of the stock market.

holistictech55
07-10-2020, 01:14 AM
You have to Research first about what you are going to start

debora
07-10-2020, 02:37 AM
There are a lot of reasons for getting afraid of network marketing business. Foremost is the lack of knowledge. When you don't have information about something, you tend to develop a feeling of not liking it.

amelyjcob
07-15-2020, 02:18 AM
There are a lot of reasons for getting afraid of network marketing business. Foremost is the lack of knowledge. When you don't have information about something, you tend to develop a feeling of not liking it. Let's look at it as an example of the stock market.