PDA

View Full Version : Best social media for promotion: Facebook or Twitter??

Tweetcinema
07-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi my friends!! I have a question in my mind.....Hope you guys have solution.

Which social media site is better for the promotion of the product or services?

Facebook Or Twitter??

Help me out!!

yourmobilesitemaker
07-08-2014, 11:13 PM
It really depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote. In general though I think Facebook is better, because you are able to make your own business page and people can find out more information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Also, you are able to advertise to highly targeted traffic.

Resource9
07-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Both Facebook and Twitter are important websites for creating a good online presence.

AvniShergill
07-11-2014, 08:20 AM
I will suggest you to go for Twitter, you can easily target your niche audience.

Tweetcinema
07-11-2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks for sharing your views with us my friends.......Still waiting for more reply and suggestions!!

jesslee
07-16-2014, 12:17 AM
Both are important but From my point of view I think facebook is more popular than twitter.There are more users on facebook because it is easy and provide many features.

printer
07-17-2014, 03:20 AM
Hello dear, both these social media sites are good to promote your business but facebook is better because in this you can create your own page and promote your product.

Tweetcinema
07-19-2014, 11:18 AM
Thanks for sharing your views.... I will promote my website on both the social media sites .....But can anyone assist me how??

andybrowne
07-20-2014, 03:42 PM
In my opinion Facebook is better because it allows you to create pages. And Fb has more active users then Tweeter

ibs
07-21-2014, 06:51 AM
Hi,

Social media sites are the best traffic source with the high pr bookmarking sites as well as article sites are also give the best traffic for the websites.

For example:

1. Social Media Optimization

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+,
E) Stumpleupon ect....

ednawise
07-21-2014, 07:54 AM
I prefer Both.

ibs
08-28-2014, 07:24 AM
Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and all the others. They are get you loads and loads of traffic.
To actually reach that I would have to post something interesting at least ones a week (ones a day is probably preferred).

Alisha.Phillips
08-29-2014, 04:28 AM
I would also go with both. But if you want more specific advice: if your product/service is more descriptive and less photogenic use Twitter and if you can make your product/service look great on photos use Facebook.

themusicchamber
09-01-2014, 05:31 AM
In one word we can say that most of the people online are spending their time on social media websites and it is better to show them your products there itself, so that they can access quickly if they need to know more about about it.

themusicchamber
09-01-2014, 07:06 AM
I prefer Facebook as the best social media for promotion by any company as there are massive chances of getting more traffic where as in Twitter you can only do so if you have followers and in my opinion facebook can be used for making use of Twitter to get more followers on twitter with the help of facebook.

atlanticenv
09-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Both has its advantages and pitfalls.The key is continue monitoring.

Lancaster
09-03-2014, 03:17 PM
I like Facebook. I think Facebook is always best social media site for any kind of marketing strategy. So for bring good leads Facebook is always best than twitter. Thanks.

micheal0017
09-18-2014, 03:49 PM
I prefer Facebook over Twitter in my past experience. Facebook can target really specific audiences due to the large amount of information they glean from its users. The great thing is that they have a lot of resources and tutorials for small business users like yourself to show you step-by-step how to get started with ads. facebook.com/business is a good place to start. Good luck!

lenzcrafter
09-18-2014, 04:19 PM
Yeah Facebook rocks compared to Twitter me thinks!

Todd Malizia
09-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Meeting people first on Twitter and then inviting them over to FB is a good method that works well. As previously mentioned, you can interact with your niche quite well on Twitter.

You can become a trusted source by writing tweets that add value to your niche (staying away from spamming). Twitter is a fast-paced environment, however. So, transitioning your followers over to FB and connecting with them there as well will give you the opportunity to develop a better relationships.

Sam Paul
09-25-2014, 06:00 AM
Hi friend,

I would recommend you to use go with facebook . As far as facebook, is concerned,it's a massive network to boost communication and reach their customers respectively.Facebook alllows you to use advertise,upload photos and get engage with followers there by answering comments.It's always remember to get socialize and give your respective feedback .

On the other hand ,twitter allows you to briefly post information with the limited amount of character space of 140 characters. However mostly people don't use there twitter account regularly.

With these above strategy, you can connect with many followers and get your business on the top of SERP.

Any help would be appreciated !

Resource9
09-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Both Facebook and Twitter are amazing social media platforms that work for businesses and individuals as well. Along with Facebook and Twitter you should also create and maintain a presence on Google Plus and LinkedIn

dennisetan
09-17-2015, 09:58 PM
IMO, it depends on your target market. According to studies, most of Twitter users are men while women prefer Facebook. But, if you'll ask me which one is better, I'd pick Facebook. You just have to observe your target market's pattern in posting and in going online on Facebook so that whenever you post something new on your wall, they'll see it immediately.

Manasa
09-28-2015, 05:38 AM
I prefer facebook

aaabright
09-29-2015, 12:49 AM
which get more traffic and Facebook is the good source because Facebook users are more in counting as compare to Twitter.

seoglobaladmedia
10-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Hi,
both are good both are top pr including G+ and linkedin.

Jackie Chan
01-16-2016, 10:49 AM
For social media promotion FB is better and can drive more traffic to your website.

KaleyTapia
02-01-2016, 04:51 AM
It depends on the kind of product. Although, facebook does have a much wider reach. On the other hand, Twitter (https://twitter.com/) often helps make news ( much more effectively than Facebook)

davismurillo
02-02-2016, 01:35 AM
That was a fine move (http://www.lowes.com/creative-ideas).

campbelljof
02-02-2016, 04:54 AM
It depends.
If you are going to promote any product, then Facebook perfect platform, But if you are promoting any service then twitter and linked are best.

Tanya101
02-02-2016, 07:07 AM
I don`t use Twitter at all, Facebook is better

JoanRonald
02-03-2016, 02:32 AM
Both Facebook and Twitter are important websites for creating a good online presence.

LisaSly
02-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Don't forget about other social media platforms like Pinterest and Instagram, which are great for products that stand out visually, such as art, fashion, design, and graphics.

Aspeters
02-14-2016, 03:46 PM
I think both are good plus other social media sites

nikhiljosephnewton
02-15-2016, 12:20 AM
Both Facebook and Twitter plays an important role to promote social media.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:30 AM
Facebook over time. If you want to know why? Just see how many people using Facebook.

Roseangel
03-09-2016, 04:32 AM
I will suggest you to go for Google+ face book and twitter but twitter is the best social media site..:)

IVR Application (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-interactive-voice-response-ivr/14528976) | IVR number (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-interactive-voice-response-ivr/14528976) | IVR phone system (http://codecanyon.net/item/wp-interactive-voice-response-ivr/14528976)

S. Kimberley
03-30-2016, 05:40 AM
I think you shouldn't choose between Facebook and Twitter but master both as with their help you can reach different aims.

paricpo
04-02-2016, 01:03 PM
No one is less important for promotion a website in its own presence.

campbelljof
04-11-2016, 05:13 AM
Go in depth in Social media marketing. You will find both are different thing. Facebook is best for product related business, but twitter works with service related business. So, never be like twitter or fb. Understand your business.

JustinMM
04-11-2016, 06:01 AM
In my opinion Facebook is better, but it depends on the type of business

HannahPolimentor
04-15-2016, 11:00 AM
It's depend on auditory. FB for more old people who working and Twitter for younger people. Find your customer and choose social network. I'm working in consulting company and also we use Instagram. For more quality results we can combine working on Facebook and Tweeter together. The main thing to choose the right targeting and customization.

So here as well as everywhere you need experience and experience again.

Paige@AdLaunch
04-21-2016, 05:07 AM

Facebook Or Twitter??

Help me out!!

Hi,

I've read through some of the previous answer, but the hard core truth is that the features of the platform are irrelevant. What does matter is:

1. Who is your target customer? This should guide everything you do when it comes to marketing.
2. Where does this target customer hang out? If it's on FB then promote on FB; if it's on Twitter then promote on Twitter.

Each social media platform has it own unique demographics. For example, if you sell to women, Pinterest is a great option. If you sell to teens, then Tumblr or Snapchat maybe better. In the end, Twitter or FB may not be the best options for you.

If you don't know yet where you're customers hang out, I recommend doing an experiment. Make the same promotions on multiple social media platform and then measure which posts generate the most traffic to your site. You can do this through Google Analytics. That should give you a good indication of where you need to be doing the most promotion and social media marketing.

I hope this has been helpful. Good luck!

Ghany
04-26-2016, 08:41 PM
dont compare each other, two social media site are more important, for promotions, i suggest you to go with two..

revereye
04-27-2016, 12:38 AM
Social Media optimization is important one now a days, in my way of view twitter is better than facebook bcz twitter can spread your content world wide.

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:19 PM
As the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency I prefer to use Facebook for advertising vs. Twitter. I'm not sure about your specific situation however, so feel free to ask me any questions you have and I'll do my best to help!

dichthuatsms
05-08-2016, 05:05 AM
You need to consider the popularity of FB vs. Twitter in your targeted community. Twitter seems to be popular in the US but not so popular in Asian countries.

ArnoldH
05-08-2016, 11:37 AM
Facebook of course! No other option for me.

ronniewill
05-21-2016, 06:39 AM
Facebook because Facebook users are usually stays ACTIVE (ONLINE) most of the time. Also it has features of Pages and Groups too!!

InnovAU
07-08-2016, 12:31 AM
Go both! Though I prefer twitter for my content..

sharansingh
07-19-2016, 11:54 AM
Both have same priority for promoting your business. Fb and Twitter both have high PR which means more traffic to your websites.

ChadR
07-31-2016, 12:13 PM
Our company uses Facebook advertising the most since it allows us to create business pages, run highly targeted audiences, re-target, build look a like audiences, and is also typically less PPC than Adwords or Linkedin. We've had better results using FB ads. Plus their business manager is really easy to use. I'm not sure the type of business you're in, but Instagram recently launched their business pages. That can offer some great results also, as people are still trying to figure it out. We've had some great engagement on Instagram for even less ad costs than FB.

Bbshift6
09-07-2016, 11:39 AM
Like most have mentioned, it is really going to depend on your business and product and whether your customers/clients would be best courted on Facebook or Twitter. We have seen for most B2B products/solutions, Facebook can be very hit or miss. B2C companies tend to do a bit better since the demographic of users on social media tends to lean more so on the side of B2C. But, we are a B2B company and have found some success on twitter due to twitter being a bit more approachable and less time consuming to use for our particular clientele. So they tend to be more active on twitter and more open to communication with us.

Tammy Hudgin
09-07-2016, 01:53 PM
I also agree that it depends on who your target market is. Each social media site offers different results so you need to understand how each will work for you. I recommend to my clients that they focus on two main sites to work, based on their target markets. Personally for me, Facebook is the number one site to work.

Dynadot
09-07-2016, 02:01 PM
It's good to have a presence on both as they are both important social media platforms. You should try out both to see which one works best for you and then put more focus on that one. We've found Facebook to be best for both general promotion on our page as well as paid advertising.

chinomoreno
09-08-2016, 10:44 PM
Either or both, it is actually depends on your niche and your marketing strategy. So if you think you can handle both then go for it.

hikmat_tony
09-09-2016, 12:01 AM
both social sites have good traffic but the types are different. Twitter has decent and 90% original user but facebook has many fake usrs.

Now it depends on you what you want to prefer as per your filed.

adamxtubeage
09-14-2016, 03:52 PM
If you sell products from your website the Facebook and Pinterest are the best. For Pinterest sign up on their Business profile and you can sell it from there directly to the wide audience of Pinterest. If you have services to sell then Facebook groups and Facebook Ads are the best. For social presence backlinks from all major social networks are needed (very good for backlink and rankings nowadays specially (G+,Twitter,FB,Pinterest,Linkedin,Instagram). If you need any help regarding this you can contact me here on this forum and i will be happy to help you :)

viajeindia
09-25-2016, 01:59 AM
Facebook and twitter both are good for social media promotion.

Eloise
09-27-2016, 08:01 PM
Hi!!

I think that is better facebook because you are able to create a business page and you could get statistics to knowing targeted traffic. Also, you can review others pages similars than yours and you can improve your business with it.

Aether.Media.Marketing
10-05-2016, 02:23 PM
depending on demographics...older folks tend to gravitate towards facebook, twitter is for established business or businesses that are in the business of creating a lot of written content. Instagram covers the younger(20's-40) and is the best media marketing tool when done correctly.

alyssa.redkite
10-19-2016, 08:59 PM
I agree with some of the previous replies... it really really depends on your business. Though both Facebook and Twitter are great social media sites, they cater to different audiences. I suggest knowing your audience from head to toe. Learn them, learn from them, figure out which sites they use more frequently.

Silverlane
11-01-2016, 06:05 AM
The only way for you to know which works for your business is to track which one converts. You may have a lot of followers, likes and retweets - but do they convert into sales?

BradYoung
11-15-2016, 08:19 AM
Facebook is probably the best place to start given the cost of advertising and the targeting options. In all honesty though, if you have the capacity, you should be on both. Depending on your product or service it might also be worthwhile setting up an instagram account.

-Brad

edatascholars
11-23-2016, 02:43 AM
That depends upon what you are promoting but if it is apparel, clothes, shoes, bags anything related to kids and ladies then Facebook is preferable.

TheDogLine
12-04-2016, 07:38 PM
Thank you for your replies. Even though this is not my question, it still helped me on what to do with my business to increase sales. It is better if we can use all the social medias to promote our sites and post update daily

therealdeal
12-05-2016, 02:46 AM
Twitter for sure! Facebook is starting to die out...

connectfirms
12-06-2016, 06:49 AM
Facebook promotion is the best one compared to twitter promotion, because most of the local persons not having a twitter account at the same time most of the customers are having a facebook account

Global Business Networking (http://connectfirms.com/)

MelissaForziatEvents
12-14-2016, 04:37 PM
The answer to this question is different for everyone. Here are some questions to consider. Who is your target market? Where is your target market? If you know that your target market is on Facebook or Twitter, do you know what their behavior is? Do they look for updates on their feeds, hang out in groups, take part in Twitter chats? I would also ask you how your brand is best showcased. Do you have short bites of content or is the tone and style of your company more lengthy and in depth? There are a lot of social media platforms out there - not just Facebook and Twitter. It is important to know where exactly your target market is so you can come up with a long-term strategy for engaging with them in the right place.

alba94
01-17-2017, 02:51 AM
Both are best social media site.It depends on your interests.

Sarthisingh16
01-23-2017, 07:26 AM
Both are different in their own way. It is depend upon your business. I will recommend facebook, there are various reasons.
1) Advertising Cost is very less as compare to Twitter
2) If we compare, facebook has more user as compare to Twitter.
3) Facebook can really generate the business as per my experience

Sarthisingh16
02-10-2017, 07:33 AM
I think Facebook is best for any brand. Facebook has more active users as compare to twitter.

1)Facebook has 1.79 billion approx active users per month and Twitter has 317 million approx monthly active users.

2) Facebook Marketing is affordable as compare to Twitter.

blacksun77
02-15-2017, 03:51 AM
With Billion users, facebook take a greate advange in adsverting.

Brittany
02-17-2017, 01:19 AM
IMO, it depends on your target market. According to studies, most of Twitter users are men while women prefer Facebook. But, if you'll ask me which one is better, I'd pick Facebook. You just have to observe your target market's pattern in posting and in going online on Facebook so that whenever you post something new on your wall, they'll see it immediately.

tourdulich123
03-24-2017, 08:56 PM
i like facebook than twitter

FerneDavis
03-31-2017, 07:24 AM
In my advise fb is best compare to twitter because twitter mostly use news

BusinessFundingPro
03-31-2017, 11:20 AM
Besides Twitter and Facebook, depending on the product, Instagram may also be a good tool for advertising. Especially if your product is visually appealing (ie food, furniture, art, etc).

For more tips, please visit our website: https://www.businessfundingpro.com/. We have a free e-book with tons of useful information!

Billy Pro
04-04-2017, 10:29 PM
I just used facebook for promotion, and it does work on driving traffic for website. Paid Ads seem to be more and more difficult for Advertisers, the price is raising unstopable

adamxtubeage
05-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Use below social networks for your business:

FB
Twitter
Instagram
Linkedin
G+

Research and grow your followers on all this accounts and after that you didn't anything else to get traffic and sales. Just target your niche related users only there are many tools online through which you can do it.

adamxtubeage
05-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Use below social networks for your business:

FB
Twitter
Instagram
Linkedin
G+

Research and grow your followers on all this accounts and after that you didn't anything else to get traffic and sales. Just target your niche related users only there are many tools online through which you can do it.

bella martin
05-14-2017, 11:40 PM
both are good for business promotion but Facebook is best.

elizabethowens
05-31-2017, 08:45 PM
It surely depends upon what your company is and that which you want to market. Generally although I believe Fb is much better, since you can create your personal company webpage and individuals will find out extra information about your company on FB than through Tweets. Additionally, you're in a position to promote to highly-targeted visitors.

edatamine
06-01-2017, 04:17 AM
Facebook - without any doubt. Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/edatamineservices/) is best social media platform for promote your product or services. you able to target niche audiunce and create business page for promote your product.
There so many other way to increase presence in facebook like increasing likes, follower, boost your post (paid) and facebook advertising.

david19922
07-24-2017, 04:48 AM
facebook,instagram & twitter

Trupti42
08-01-2017, 05:05 AM
Facebook is better than twitter because we can target more audience in Facebook .

Louie Magnifico
08-01-2017, 08:55 AM
DIFFICULT IN FINDING YOUR MARKET? HERE'S OUR PROVEN TOOL THAT WILL HELP YOU FINDING EXACTLY YOUR PERFECT AND HIGH CONVERTING MARKET FOR YOUR NICHE
... DOWNLOAD IT NOW FOR FREE AND BUILD YOUR HIGH CONVERTING AVATAR TODAY.
click here: http://louiemagnifico.com/index.php/free-customer-avatar-checklist/

carlstiller21
09-18-2017, 01:44 AM
I think Promotion on both channel is important now a day. Because Google current ranking algorithm give priority to the social signals. I higher you have the more chances are there to rank on the keywords which you are targeting.

barbyeary
09-21-2017, 09:57 AM
If it possible, you should try both networks. If you don't have enough time and resources....choose Facebook. With 2 billion active users, it’s probably a good bet that your current customers (and potential ones) are already on Facebook.
"Facebook is still leading the pack on driving social traffic to most company’s blogs and websites."

Chloy
09-25-2017, 10:50 AM
I suggest to you about facebook .

nsta
10-05-2017, 02:19 AM
Depends where the competition is and where the customers are. For a B2B business, it could be more engaging to be on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook. For B2C business Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.

Ruth Sellers
10-05-2017, 05:16 AM
Facebook also offers a great platform to reach consumers, but it is harder to get "likes" for your business page than it is to get followers on Twitter and you will have to work to encourage and engage your audience.

jameshardy702
10-12-2017, 06:01 AM
I will suggest you to go for Facebook, you can easily target your niche audience.

Blackunited
11-27-2017, 07:29 AM
I think it down to what your advertising and who your target audience is because twitter is more liberal towards adult ads than Facebook.

cuong24081995
12-07-2017, 10:07 PM
I will suggest you to go for Facebook because you can create your page

MarkWinstanley
12-09-2017, 01:10 AM
Twitter is best social media website for promotion as compare Facebook.

z1state
12-16-2017, 01:08 AM
Online networking: like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and so forth are extremely successful approaches to draw in your group of onlookers/clients. Making an intriguing business page/profile in social stages is free and simple to set up. You simply need to ensure that you set up drawing in content consistently to continue cooperating with planned clients.

Target Advertising: There are different stages for focused promoting as Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, and Pinterest.

Google Adwords gives you a chance to target individuals in view of watchword seek history and their area.

lisaresnick1
02-12-2018, 03:59 AM
Facebook and Twitter both help you to grow your business.

For Facebook: If you have a business page then you need to share it with others and also make a more friend in your accounts and tell them to follow your page. Get more followers and reach on your page to get business.

For Twitter: Twitter also helps you to get business. Twitter is best for promotion because Using Twitter you can connect with all businessman. But in Twitter, you need more followers to get business.

almondnails
03-06-2018, 04:05 AM
Really does depend on:
- your audience and where they are hanging out online.
- if you are looking for organic reach or will be paying for adverts.
- what your service/ product/offering is.

But general tips:If you're B2B, twitter has been very effective for us. B2C Facebook tends to be more effective.

wiesko
03-06-2018, 02:21 PM
I prefer Facebook, you can achieve much more by promoting your company or local services. It also depends on which group of clients you want to reach their age and interests.

agustina
03-10-2018, 02:00 AM
Facebook & Twitter both are helps for your business promotion of the product or services. You choose the social media depends on your targeted audience.

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:38 PM
If you really planned to buy a traffic then best you go with Facebook they will provide you good traffic.

KaraEKohler
03-26-2018, 07:02 AM
It truly relies upon what your business is and what you are endeavoring to advance. By and large however I think Facebook is better, since you can influence your own business to page and individuals can discover more data about your business on FB than through Twitter. Additionally, you can promote to exceedingly focused on movement.

Airtelbroadband123
03-27-2018, 12:25 AM
I will suggest you to go for both facebook and Twitter, you can easily target your niche audience.

TonyANewhall
03-29-2018, 05:14 AM
It genuinely depends upon what your business is and what you are attempting to progress. Overall anyway I think Facebook is better, since you can impact your own business to page and people can find a larger number of information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Moreover, you can elevate to exceedingly centered around development.

dotklick
03-30-2018, 06:34 AM
Both are important sites for social media marketing but my opinion Facebook is better for social media marketing.

John S.
04-16-2018, 10:19 AM
I prefer facebook and instagram. I have my Facebook group for a long time and I began to promote my business account in instagram recently. I found a useful tool such as auto direct message instagram (https://bigbangram.com/directmessage). It really helps more people learn about my shop. I believe that social networks provide a new opportunity for small businesses.

owen8069
04-23-2018, 06:04 AM
I think you shouldn't choose between Facebook and Twitter but master both as with their help you can reach different aims.

happy2trip
05-10-2018, 02:08 AM
yes, facebook is one of the good social networking site

robertwilson009
05-26-2018, 06:34 AM
It solely depends on your business profile or type of product you have. Facebook is better though in many cases. You can create seprate product, or business pages that you can promote later. On Facebook you have option to join multiple groups as well that could be related to your business or products, where you can promote. Twitter at the other hand also allows you to do paid promotions but with limited functionality. You can create influencers list on Twitter to see latest updates about your niche or product.

kikiandalan12
05-28-2018, 01:38 AM
I think Facebook is superior than Twitter.
As we know, Facebook has so many user in the world so it will the best place to promote your business.

Amazing7 Studios
06-01-2018, 03:33 AM
Facebook and Twitter, both are important social media for marketing. It depends on your business.

afrahtravel
06-14-2019, 10:54 PM
According to me for promotion on social media we require connection and engagement with a network, brand awareness, and drive traffic for site and both twitter and facebook Both social media sites offer considerable opportunities. It depends on our your business that fit into all this.

gilsulate
06-15-2019, 02:04 AM
It really depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote.

GardenMum
06-17-2019, 07:59 AM
Don't forget Instagram. From where I sit, it seems Instagram will be used more and more in the future, particularly its video features. If you haven't seen it lately you may be surprised to pay a visit over there.

Hope this helps!

nisargshah
06-20-2019, 06:57 AM
Among all social media sites facebook took the market and stood out on number 1 according to recent survey.
Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. That’s almost a third of the world’s population! There are more than 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages and more than six million advertisers actively promoting their business on Facebook, which makes it a pretty safe bet if you want to have a presence on social media.
This is the site where any one can get a good amount of genuine response in short time.

bougti
07-09-2019, 05:03 AM
Facebook - is a social networking site., which means it allows you to share and connect with friends, known and unknown people. Facebook was revolution in social behaviour of people.

Twitter - is again micro blogging site. It's revolution in Blogging industry. people need not write long 500 words essays just to share what they feel. People can just write it in limited characters.

So, I'll say 'Facebook is the best social networking site'
and 'Twitter is the best microblogging site'

Sarkari Result (https://sarkariresult.onl/) Pnr Status (https://pnrstatus.vip/) 192.168.1.1 (https://192168ll.onl/)

rvsharma
07-16-2019, 12:43 AM
Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs. Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month

tyty78
07-22-2019, 08:58 AM
hi
you are talking about Which social media site is better for the promotion of the product or services , i think facebook is better then twitter , or for more you have to contact google , thanks
-----------
FREE CHESS GAME ONLINE (https://www.funnygames.in/game/chess.html)

rosemartine
08-09-2019, 11:42 PM
Both are must for promotion.But Facebook is better than twitter for promoting anything. Facebook is a good source to promote your business. On Facebook most of the people stay active.

Chris_Tax
08-25-2019, 04:06 PM
I like Facebook. It is very easy to market and Facebook has an older crowd.

christianthalbergo
08-26-2019, 04:54 AM
I think it depends on your business specifics, but from my perspective and work I see better traffic comes from Facebook.

robertdavid
08-27-2019, 12:30 AM
According to my opinion twitter is best than facebook to advertise the online product

johndoll
10-11-2019, 07:55 PM
It seems to me that Facebook is much better for these purposes, because there are more means for advertising and there is the opportunity to make personalized advertising. For example, I recently looked for dating sites and when I went to facebook, I saw an advertisement about one site for alternative dating and I decided to find more (http://altdating.club)about this service. You won’t believe it, but after a week of communication, I met one beautiful lady who loved sex and fetish very much, and we spent many nights together. So if you want to benefit from advertising, then use Facebook .

Joenguyen57
10-13-2019, 02:52 PM
I think it depends on your business specifics, but from my perspective and work I see better traffic comes from Facebook.

I completely agree with you.
Other fields I do not know, but for e-commerce, Facebook is the best place to draw the traffic.

adamwayne1
10-14-2019, 02:39 AM
In any case, testing different stages is critical to any internet based life advertising achievement. publicize on Facebook, and 30% of those advertisers likewise promote on Twitter.In any case, the greatest stages are generally additionally the most aggressive.

rojerfadrer
10-15-2019, 12:53 AM
But testing multiple platforms is key to any social media marketing success. ... advertise on Facebook

amanwaa
10-15-2019, 07:02 AM
It really depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote. In general though I think Facebook is better, because you are able to make your own business page and people can find out more information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Also, you are able to advertise to highly targeted traffic.

Yes, you are right, its totally depend on your niche and audience

amayajace
11-25-2019, 01:19 AM
Twitter is a network with unique capabilities that, unlike other social media platforms, allows both consumers and brands to let loose, build relationships, and optimize engagement. Get more content like this, plus the very BEST marketing education, totally free.

ritatwright
11-26-2019, 04:40 AM

Facebook Or Twitter??

Help me out!!

Both platforms are good to enhance your business but mostly peoples preferred to use Facebook to run campaigns and create pages for promotion of our online business.:D

Henrywilson
11-27-2019, 03:44 AM
because its mostly ppls using social apps and any thing they want to know they search or buy through social media so social media really affect on that era ....

PCS
11-28-2019, 04:47 AM
It truly relies upon what your business is and what you are attempting to advance. As a rule however I think Facebook is better, since you can make your very own business page and individuals can discover more data about your business on Facebook than through YouTube Twitter. Likewise, you can publicize to profoundly focused on traffic.

diksha21
05-08-2020, 12:41 PM
Hii, As we know both facebook and twitter are good social media for promotion. BBut still i can say that facebook is most worth. I personally used it for promotion of services of goods and products. You can get traffic, likes and engagement of users if you know that best and worth tricks. check forwardforty.com for increse the engagement of your facebook.

Artisingh1
05-08-2020, 01:29 PM
It might merit the additional cash, however - as per AdWeek, commission rates for Twitter advertisements can be as high as 1-3%, a lot higher than Facebook's normal CTR of 0.119%. At last, it's presumably best to attempt Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for some time in case you're uncertain which one works better for your image.

kumari
05-10-2020, 09:41 AM
promotion on social media we require connection and engagement with a network, brand awareness, and drive traffic for site and both twitter and facebook Both social media sites offer considerable opportunities.

vinitha seo
05-11-2020, 06:02 AM
According to me for promotion on social media we require connection and engagement with a network, brand awareness, and drive traffic for site and both twitter and facebook Both social media sites offer considerable opportunities.

holisticbuilder
05-12-2020, 01:17 AM
Facebook is ever time best for social media marketing...

jayam
05-23-2020, 08:29 AM
Rather than increasing in popularity – especially in the US – most of the major social media companies like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn are on the decline. ... Despite the falling off in number and increasing disengagement, many companies continue to grow their advertising revenues.

valluri
05-23-2020, 08:45 AM
Share All sharing options for: Facebook's US user base declined by 15 million since 2017, according to survey. Facebook's user base is shrinking, particularly in the coveted 12- to 34-year-old demographic, according to new survey data compiled by market research firm Edison Research.

Geethan
06-04-2020, 03:55 AM
It may be worth the extra money, though -- according to AdWeek, engagement rates for Twitter ads can be as high as 1-3%, much higher than Facebook's average CTR of 0.119%. Ultimately, it's likely best to try Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for a while if you're unsure which one works better for your brand.

SoniaBailey
07-22-2020, 09:30 AM
I prefer Instagram but with loading so many pictures and videos my internet provider costs me so much money and the usage always exceeds my subscription package so quickly. I had a lot of problems with them and the prices are not acceptable for such a bad connection. So, I found usave.co.uk (https://usave.co.uk/broadband/) for broadband comparing all options I want and a lot of additional ones and I’m paying some Pounds for it. I’m very satisfied with this service. And was very happy when it fixed all the problems with the internet I had. And now i enjoy my time on Instagram and facebook sometimes.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-23-2020, 01:36 AM
It may be worth the extra money, though -- according to AdWeek, engagement rates for Twitter ads can be as high as 1-3%, much higher than Facebook's average CTR of 0.119%. Ultimately, it's likely best to try Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for a while if you're unsure which one works better for your brand.

raviseo059
07-23-2020, 06:30 AM
thanks for sharing with us

JosephRodriguez
07-23-2020, 06:39 AM
I would say Facebook is the best for social media promotion for the products & services.
Facebook provides various multiple options for advertising of products & services, and Twitter provides fewer options. So, Facebook is the best option for the promotion of products & services.

getdistributors007
07-23-2020, 08:17 AM
nice share thanks for providing such informative content

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:22 AM
Opportunity of a lifetime

How Would You Like To Attend This*NEW Virtual Event With Me?

Lets transform our life In one weekend together

http://becomingthemillionairestudent.com/?affiliate_id=2582722

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

✔ How to BRAND ourselves and MARKET our products and services online/offline.

✔ How to NEGOTIATE, CLOSE and master the art of PERSUASION and SALES.

✔ How to have a ROCK SOLID mindset through the toughest times in the world.

✔ How to CUSTOMISE your pitch in 3 MINUTES for the right audience.

✔ How to MAXIMISE our brain as well as stay ahead with brain hacks.

✔ How to ADJUST to the new economy.

WHERE?

From The Comfort Of Your Home Or Device)

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

WHO ARE WE GOING TO BE MENTORED BY?

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

HOW DO I RESERVE MY SEAT?

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:23 AM
Opportunities are meant to be grabbed

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:24 AM
Trouble with marketing your company?

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:25 AM
Anyone interested in developing themselves and their companies

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:26 AM
Opportunity to develop with networking gurus

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:28 AM
An opportunity to learn presents itself

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:29 AM
Marketing strategies with the best of the best

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:29 AM
Learn before you earn big. With the best of the best

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:31 AM
Learn before you earn big

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:32 AM
Be willing to take chances for the good of your company

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:33 AM
BE WILLING TO LEARN SO YOU CAN EARN

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:34 AM
TRUST IN THE PROCESS. IT WORKS

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

Latoya28
07-24-2020, 04:36 AM
TRUST IT WILL WORK

WHAT WILL WE LEARN?

WHERE?

WHEN?

5-6 September 2020

- Sashin Govender*

- Les Brown

- Jim Kwik

- Chris Voss

- Brant Pinvidic

FarrukhBukhari1
07-24-2020, 05:40 AM
It can be well worth the extra money, though -- in step with AdWeek, engagement costs for Twitter commercials can be as excessive as 1-three%, much better than Facebook's common CTR of zero.119%. Ultimately, it is in all likelihood high-quality to try Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for a while if you're uncertain which one works higher to your logo.

jayam
08-05-2020, 03:31 AM
WeChat – 1.06 billion MAUs. ...
Instagram – 1 billion MAUs. ...
QQ – 861 million MAUs. ...
Tumblr – 642 million MUVs. ...
Qzone – 632 million MAUs. ...
Tik Tok – 500 million MAUs. ...
Twitter – 335 million MAUs.

valluri
08-05-2020, 03:41 AM
We see that Facebook has more users, while Instagram is more common among younger users and may be a better target for companies who want a younger demographic. Facebook is better for direct response advertising and Instagram is better for brand marketing; focusing on the quality and aesthetics drawing brand awareness.

Mixlikes
08-07-2020, 08:30 AM
Both social media sites Facebook, Twitter are best. You can also use Pinterest and Instagram for promotion.

FarrukhBukhari1
08-07-2020, 10:42 PM
Facebook. Facebook is The king of social media and the one with the largest amount of users across the globe. Facebook has around 2 billion active users per month, making it the ultimate social media platform.
Instagram.
Twitter.

https://www.kenzadvertising.com/digital-marketing.php

Lilykevin86
08-07-2020, 11:12 PM
In the event that you are contemplating utilizing Messenger for your business, here are seven different ways you can utilize Messenger for your showcasing. WeChat – 1.06 billion MAUs. Instagram – 1 billion MAUs. QQ – 861 million MAUs. Tumblr – 642 million MUVs. Qzone – 632 million MAUs. Tik Tok – 500 million MAUs. Twitter – 335 million MAUs.

Carol Jones
08-11-2020, 04:26 AM
Well, I prefer, Facebook more than any other social media website. As it provides both options free and paid promotion as well and users are more active on facebook as compared with other social media profiles.

crazymart
08-11-2020, 07:34 AM
It might merit the additional cash, however - as per AdWeek, commitment rates for Twitter promotions can be as high as 1-3%, a lot higher than Facebook's normal CTR of 0.119%. Eventually, it's reasonable best to attempt Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for some time in case you're uncertain which one works better for your image.

raviseo121
08-12-2020, 04:56 AM
thanks for sharing with us

GordonChan
10-14-2020, 03:06 PM
Facebook. Facebook is The king of social media and the one with the largest amount of users across the globe. Facebook has around 2 billion active users per month, making it the ultimate social media platform.
Instagram.
Twitter.

https://www.kenzadvertising.com/digital-marketing.php

If a business is connected with these social networks, then of course it's worth studying the issue of promotion, but just sitting for hours on these social networks I don't see any point at all. I'll always follow any interest in using them. For example, I like to use adult dating, here is a review of one of the sites I like https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/instasext-review/ Here I can have a good time and find a partner with the same interests and have fun together. And just to view photos in the feed and conduct conversations sucked from the finger, I consider it a waste of time.

Nags
10-16-2020, 02:18 AM

jayam12
10-26-2020, 04:46 AM
Twitter – 335 million MAUs.

mithu
10-26-2020, 04:53 AM
It's important to consider the different purposes of Twitter vs Facebook. Twitter is primarily meant for sharing ideas, while Facebook is meant for connecting with friends and family. Additionally, Facebook has a larger audience of various age ranges, while Twitter's audience is largely between the ages of 18-29.

jacksonsamy2
11-03-2020, 05:35 AM
Instagram now boasts more than 500 million monthly active users and commands one of the highest audience engagement rates in social media, 58% higher than Facebook and 2000% higher than Twitter. Instagram's engagement rates are 58% higher than Facebook's and 2,000% higher than Twitter's

Mixlikes
11-03-2020, 06:40 AM
Both sites Facebook and Twitter, are the best for Social Media promotion. Post regularly on these sites.

Geethan
11-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Choosing an advertising strategy on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
Without a doubt Facebook is the best social media channel for reaching the highest number of people and at the same time, it allows us to impact specific audiences. ...
Instagram is the most visual of the big social media networks.

elitemallorca
11-04-2020, 10:51 AM
The best social network is Instagram. It's where everyone is today. At least in 2020.

MASTERO
11-05-2020, 12:09 AM
If you are thinking about using Messenger for your business, here are seven ways you can use Messenger for your marketing.

Geethan
11-10-2020, 11:45 PM
Facebook is a social networking service launched in February ... Among the three giant social media: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, which platform according to ... Sol Rainha, Marketing Executive at Critical Software (2018-present) ... That I prefer Quora to the above two should be obvious.

drookkr32
11-11-2020, 12:26 AM
It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there—and getting your audience’s attention can be tough. Beat the odds by shifting your strategy to where organic and paid work together.

trisy
11-16-2020, 03:12 AM
I think it's better to choose Facebook. Yes, it is difficult to set up ad, there can be many problems with this. But if you set up advertising correctly, it gives good results. You can choose the audience you need. The only thing that makes me very nervous is that your ad can be blocked for nothing. And when you file an appeal, you can wait a week for a response.
What I like that there are people of all ages and affluence use Facebook, so it's easy to find the target audience

trisy
11-16-2020, 03:13 AM
I think it's better to choose Facebook. Yes, it is difficult to set up ad, there can be many problems with this. But if you set up advertising correctly, it gives good results. You can choose the audience you need. The only thing that makes me very nervous is that your ad can be blocked for nothing. And when you file an appeal, you can wait a week for a response.
What I like that there are people of all ages and affluence use Facebook, so it's easy to find the target audience

Geethan
11-21-2020, 12:29 AM
But testing multiple platforms is key to any social media marketing success. ... on Facebook, and 30% of those marketers also advertise on Twitter. Surprisingly, though, the same study found other social networks—such as Quora, Pinterest, ... But the biggest platforms are usually also the most competitive.

Geetha john
12-15-2020, 12:10 AM
Choosing an advertising strategy on social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
Without a doubt Facebook is the best social media channel for reaching the highest number of people and at the same time, it allows us to impact specific audiences. ...

jayam12
12-16-2020, 06:06 AM

mithu
12-16-2020, 06:14 AM
It's important to consider the different purposes of Twitter vs Facebook. Twitter is primarily meant for sharing ideas, while Facebook is meant for connecting with friends and family. Additionally, Facebook has a larger audience of various age ranges, while Twitter's audience is largely between the ages of 18-29.

Geethan
12-16-2020, 11:52 PM

atocloud
12-17-2020, 05:21 AM
It probably depends on what your business is and what you are trying to promote. But I prefer Facebook more

Rahul28
01-28-2021, 03:33 AM

alishbasaki
01-28-2021, 10:51 PM
t's imperative to consider the various motivations behind Twitter versus Facebook. Twitter is basically implied for sharing thoughts, while Facebook is intended for associating with loved ones. Moreover, Facebook has a bigger crowd of different age ranges, while Twitter's crowd is generally between the ages of 18-29.

lishmaliny
01-30-2021, 03:19 AM

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:28 AM

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:35 AM

Bigil
03-12-2021, 11:48 PM
I will suggest you to go for Twitter, you can easily target your niche audience.

alishbasaki
03-15-2021, 12:24 AM
Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.
Pinterest.
LinkedIn.
Snapchat.

Rahul28
03-15-2021, 05:39 AM
Facebook is best

RafiGroup21
03-17-2021, 02:13 AM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

MASTERO
03-17-2021, 02:26 AM

susiparker
03-18-2021, 08:32 AM
It depends on the product niche, your business goals, and most importantly where most of your audience resides. For B2C, Facebook is a good option. For B2B, LinkedIn is the best platform where you can use LinkedIn automation tools (https://linkedcamp.com/) to find your leads.

maaccountancy
03-19-2021, 11:04 AM
Facebook lets you connect with family better, which may be its only killer feature. Twitter lets you connect with the world more efficiently, which is definitely its draw.

best accountants in slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
accountants in slough (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)
accountants near me (https://www.maaccountancy.co.uk/)

RaniaRanii3
03-20-2021, 02:23 AM
With "Live Events," you elevate your substance to a more extensive crowd and accomplish some incredible social PR. While Facebook is an extraordinary stage to utilize when you're connecting with clients, it's a lot harder to get likes on a Facebook page than it is to acquire an adherent on Twitter.

Bigil
03-22-2021, 09:17 AM

jayam12
03-24-2021, 06:51 AM
Twitter is the platform where brands interact the most. They post around 195 posts per month. On Facebook, that number goes down to 60, while Instagram is the last one, with 25 posts per month. However, out of the three, Instagram is the most engaging platform.

mithu
03-24-2021, 07:02 AM
Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.
Pinterest.
LinkedIn.
Snapchat.

valluri
03-24-2021, 07:07 AM
If you have strong visual content to spare for ads, then Instagram will be your better choice. This network will also be good if you have the budget to spare for creating this kind of content. If your content is more varied or includes more written content, then Facebook may be better for your business

bracknelson
03-26-2021, 01:46 AM
In my opinion, neither Twitter nor Facebook is appropriate for promotion. Seeing the fame of Instagram, there is no doubt that Instagram is the most engaging platform as it is more common among younger users and maybe a better target for companies who want a younger demographic.

master007
03-26-2021, 01:25 PM

RaniaRanii3
03-28-2021, 11:49 PM
Twitter is the stage where brands collaborate the most. They post around 195 posts each month. On Facebook, that number goes down to 60, while Instagram is the last one, with 25 posts each month. In any case, out of the three, Instagram is the most captivating stage.

FrancoR
03-30-2021, 06:17 AM
The best platform to market one's business is Facebook since most of the people are on FB and it is being used for many other reasons other than chatting and sharing. People can pay a minimum amount to market on Facebook since they will be increasing your reach, sales, brand awareness and much more. Recently there was a company that were selling smart health watch (https://wizwatches.com) on Facebook where different types of smartwatches were available for reasonable prices. I was responsible to help them in marketing their brand and make sure that they got the awareness they needed which was easy through paid marketing but a little difficult through un-paid marketing.

MASTERO
03-31-2021, 03:05 AM
Twitter is the platform where brands interact the most. They post around 195 posts per month. On Facebook, that number goes down to 60, while Instagram is the last one, with 25 posts per month. However, out of the three, Instagram is the most engaging platform.

Bigil
04-03-2021, 09:45 AM

RafiGroup21
04-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Rafi Group has been in the real estate development sector since 1978 and prides itself on fulfilling all its commitment on time. We take great pride in being 100% compliant with our clients, regulators as well as our development timelines. Investment in Gwadar 2018 | Gwadar Investment | Green Palms Gwadar Plot for Sale

MASTERO
04-07-2021, 02:24 AM

amitdigital
04-07-2021, 10:45 PM
Facebook is best

Diabetic Retinopathy Treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/)l Retinal Detachment Treatment (https://iclinix.in/retinal-detachment-treatment-and-surgery-in-delhi/) l Retinal Detachment Surgery (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Laser surgery (https://iclinix.in/who-are-the-best-retina-specialists-in-delhi/) l Best Eye Hospital in Gurgaon (https://iclinix.in) l Best Eye Hospital in Delhi (https://iclinix.in/)

pankaj0008
04-08-2021, 12:49 AM
If you are thinking about to invest less and want to see results then go for Facebook and if you are thinking about more exposure and influencers then go for Twitter, both plat forms will give you benefits according to your budget and target audience.

MASTERO
04-08-2021, 03:09 AM

jayam12
04-10-2021, 05:10 AM

mithu
04-10-2021, 05:33 AM
Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.
Pinterest.
LinkedIn.
Snapchat

valluri
04-10-2021, 05:44 AM
Facebook lets you connect with family better, which may be its only killer feature. Twitter lets you connect with the world more efficiently, which is definitely its draw. Messenger is great for chats and things tangentially related to communication, but using dedicated apps is still more feature-rich.

RafiGroup21
04-11-2021, 01:22 AM
Green Palms Housing Project aims to fulfill the anticipated housing demand for an industrialized Gwadar. Plan your future by securing your investment with Green Palms Housing Project. Investing in Gwadar | Green Palm Gwadar Plot for Sale | Investment opportunity in Gwadar

seowebhelp
04-14-2021, 12:13 PM
Facebook is best.

Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in/what-is-diabetic-retinopathy/) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-is-the-cost-of-laser-operation-for-diabetic-retinopathy-in-india/) l Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in/what-are-potential-complications-of-diabetic-retinopathy-treatment/) l Dr. Varun Gogia (https://iclinix.in/about/) l IClinix (https://iclinix.in/)

RafiGroup21
04-14-2021, 11:35 PM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

MASTERO
04-15-2021, 01:32 AM

Anishacorn
05-18-2021, 07:46 AM
I think that nowadays Twitter works much better for promotion than Facebook.

seowebhelp
05-24-2021, 05:28 AM
My Vote goes to Facebook.

Japanese Language (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Institute for Japanese (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese translator (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese classes near me (https://akaruigroup.com/) l japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/)

FlirtioDating1
05-24-2021, 09:33 AM
Manchester Speed Dating has proven to be a successful, fun and exciting way to meet new people. We arrange UK speed dating events throughout England, Scotland and Wales. We are known as the UK’s favourite speed dating company with over 90% of attendees saying that they would recommend us. Over 80% of our speed daters get at least one match, with over half getting two or more matches. Enjoy successful Speed Dating evenings around the UK and have a fun night and speed dating like-minded single people interested in meeting you.

Anush
05-24-2021, 11:02 PM
Hi, It depends on what type of business you are promoting. If you selling products globally and internationally, then create a business page on facebook and it will generate more website traffic, make your page visible to local and international customers, easily connects with you to your targeted customers. So facebook promotion is better than twitter.https://www.gasntools.com/welding-cutting-equipment/gas-control-equipment.html

RafiGroup21
05-26-2021, 11:20 PM
Rafi Group has successfully completed and delivered various commercial and residential real estate projects since 1978. The company has been a pioneer in the real estate sector by having the vision to launch projects in upcoming locations that are now on famous boulevards of Lahore. Plot in Gwadar | Gwadar housing societies | Buy plot in Gwadar

master007
06-08-2021, 10:52 AM
In general though I think Facebook is better, because you are able to make your own business page and people can find out more information about your business on FB than through Twitter. Also, you are able to advertise to highly targeted traffic.