PDA

View Full Version : Need a mobile website?

yourmobilesitemaker
07-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Hey everyone, in case you didn't know by now people are doing more searches from their smartphone than from their computers...

Which means if your business website doesn't look good on a mobile phone, you're probably losing a large amount of potential customers (and revenue!)

My company specializes in developing beautiful mobile sites that suit any smartphone.

We have an entire team of professional designers and programmers that specialize
in using your current website to create a mobile optimized version.

If your are still looking to reach more customers with a mobile site, let me
know and I would be glad to get you started...I can even show you a simulator
of what your mobile website could look like.

All of our websites include these hand edited features:

- Google AdSense
- Works on all smartphones
- Social Media Buttons
- Click-to-Call
- WordPress Integration
- Click-to-Email
- Image Gallery
- Click-to-Text
- Restaurant Menus
- Click-to-Maps
- YouTube Videos
- Mobile Analytics
- OpenTable Integration
- RSS Integration

For more information on how it all works check out our website:

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com
(http://www.yourmobilesitemaker.com)
Let me know if you have any questions and for an estimate of the project.
Pricing depends on how many pages your website has.

campbelljof
07-09-2014, 06:46 AM
For affordable, best and minimum time requirement most of the people are posting their design requirements are crowdsourcing websites where numbers of professional designers participating on desktop as well mobile website design and development.

stevejustin
08-08-2014, 01:30 AM
Hi to all,

I am a mobile app developer, So far more than 420 mobile apps have been developed, Many applications available on Apple iTunes & Android Market, Mobile application development exp on iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, etc

I am providing 20% - 30% less than market price. Contact me if there is any need.

janeleonard
08-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Mobile website is a mandatory one for a business and so one needs to make sure they have the right design for mobile views. It can increase the website traffic and make sure it doesn't get reduced.

DaltonSimpkins
08-19-2014, 05:45 AM
Thousands of website out there, go and check out on Google.

Poline
09-03-2014, 06:09 AM
Year, nowadays people use their mobile devices to browse the Internet more often than computers. And there are lots of apps that make it easier. Read more (http://www.intellectsoft.net/) about different apps for SMBs at our website. Besides, have a look at our portfolio.

saispringtech
09-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Gone are the days of Websites, it's the APP World Now

Have you business APP developed.

Bring it to life before someone else does!!

We can help.

Contact us today.

Visit us at www.saispringtech.com

sommuchal
09-10-2014, 02:15 PM
Great efforts, but all that you get free at WP. Why should one go with you, for details check WP admin, new plugins give you all these.

imagetrims
09-11-2014, 05:25 AM
Good promotional talk. I hope you get success and ROI soon.

puneetchauhan
09-11-2014, 06:33 AM
you can contact any website designing company for mobile website.

Terry Hopper
09-11-2014, 08:52 AM
There is a good topic. I have already seen this. Mobile website is very important for group a business. I was thinking to make a mobile website and apps. What is the lowest cost of a mobile website?:)

John Helsel
09-17-2014, 05:14 AM
Are you looking for mobile app development services?

My Mobile Innovations is a USA based mobile application Development Company.

We provide Android App and game development services.

Visit http://www.mymobileinnovations.com/Android-Game-Development.aspx
http://www.mymobileinnovations.com/android-application-development.aspx

Contact us today!
574 Newark Avenue, Suite 210
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Toll Free: +1-888-745-3321
Phone: +1 (201) 377-3150
Email: info@mymobileinnovations.com

Shakir Ahmed
09-23-2014, 01:29 PM
Every sites should be mobile responsive as Right now a huge amount of visitor visited several sites by using smart phone. If the sites is mobile friendly then it's easier to watch everything for user.

MargaritaSpencer
10-01-2014, 02:53 AM
Year, nowadays people use their mobile devices to browse the Internet more often than computers. And there are lots of apps that make it easier. Read more (http://www.intellectsoft.net/) about different apps for SMBs at our website. Besides, have a look at our portfolio.
I totally agree with your statement about mobile devices or site.

renoldscott
10-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Great reviews shared here about the mobile site design and development.

Morganhariad
11-19-2014, 01:40 AM
If you are need a web developer for mobile website, then you can visit at Havealook (http://www.crunchbase.com/organization/havealook) website because they have professional web developers which will be help to create a mobile website as well as logo design, website design, etc.

garoldn1
10-23-2019, 08:00 AM
Mobile applications cost a lot of money .... I thought a year ago. Actually, this is quite reasonable money for the work done. The guys from me personally helped onix-systems.com/ The application that they created works fine and has a cool design ... without saying about how much money I have already earned on it))

essencepk
11-08-2019, 12:48 AM
Amplify Your Visibility. One of the best things about having a mobile-friendly website is that you can reach a wider audience. Responsive websites make online sharing simple and so your web visitors are more likely to share on their social platforms. Plus, mobile-friendliness is a ranking symbol on Google.

imaani
12-10-2019, 08:59 AM
Interesting discussion

imaani
12-24-2019, 07:16 AM
Mobile applications these days have great features that are easy to use. Therefore, I want to get mine, order from the intellectsoft developer. I know that this company makes good applications, I think to turn to them. They make trending apps for ios app development services (https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/ios-app-development-services), Android phones at low prices. With this company you can get a program and save time and money.

deepak.sh
05-30-2020, 01:49 AM
It can help you build credibility among customers, clients and influencers in the industry. With a mobile-friendly website, anyone who tries to access your website through a mobile device will get an appropriate experience, which will encourage them to treat you as a reliable resource for providing information, products, and services.

Lilykevin86
05-30-2020, 02:59 AM
Who Needs Mobile Visitors Anyway? You may state to yourself, "The greater part of my clients aren't taking a gander at my site from cell phones." Recent...

AlbertoEbert
06-24-2020, 07:28 AM
Website creation is not so a challenging task. There are dozens of services available out there, but they don't often delivers perfection.

sparxitsolutions
06-29-2020, 06:41 AM
Do you know around 57% of traffic takes place from the mobile device? Most of your customers are trying to reach out to you via their smartphone. If your website
is not performing well on a mobile device then you need to worry about it. A mobile-friendly website amplifies your visibility so you can reach a wider audience. The website easily accessible on mobile provides convenient browsing opportunities to the users. A mobile website is not mostly preferred by users, but search engines keep in high ranking. It's always better to serve user requirements on their fingertips. A responsive mobile website contributes to CRO (Conversion rate Optimization). To keep your business ahead of the competitive digital era you need to have ultimate and high performing websites. Make sure your website loads on mobile devices faster and eliminate unnecessary scrolling or zooming.

itconnectus
07-01-2020, 08:51 AM
Whether you make omelettes or farm the eggs that make them, one thing every business needs to succeed is a website that makes the user recognise the feasibility and credibility of everything being said.

A web developer needs to keep an array of aspects in mind when making a website from scratch, a website captures the tone of your company, conveys your sales pitch and acts as a first impression to the visitor. Making a website might seem simple but it is a complex process that involves an assortment of codes, plugins and tools. So choosing the right company to do this for you will play a major role in deciding how much turnover your website brings you.

gkprogress001
08-06-2020, 06:50 AM
The need for mobile-ready websites and mobile applications continues to grow. More and more, consumers and business users are accessing websites via their phones and tablets. As such, traditional websites need to present positive experiences that are optimized for hand-held devices with smaller screens and other limitations. G.K Progress - leading android mobile application Development Company in Paphos, Offers very reliable custom android apps development for your business.

Official Website - http://www.gkprogress.com/

amelyjcob
09-16-2020, 06:19 AM
Why you need a mobile friendly website?
One of the best things about having a mobile-friendly website is that you can reach a wider audience. Responsive websites make online sharing simple and so your web visitors are more likely to share on their social platforms. ... Having a responsive website is a free way to rank better on search engines.

master007
10-26-2020, 01:04 AM
For affordable, best and minimum time requirement most of the people are posting their design requirements are crowdsourcing websites where numbers of professional designers participating on desktop as well mobile website design and development.

Nags
10-30-2020, 12:15 AM
Mobile website is a mandatory one for a business and so one needs to make sure they have the right design for mobile views. It can increase the website traffic and make sure it doesn't get reduced.

Bigil
11-07-2020, 01:36 AM

master007
11-24-2020, 01:37 AM

Nags
11-28-2020, 12:52 AM

master007
12-01-2020, 12:51 AM

TangelThor
12-01-2020, 04:42 AM
One of the best things about having a mobile-friendly website is that you can reach a wider audience. Responsive websites make online sharing simple and so your web visitors are more likely to share on their social platforms. ... Having a responsive website is a free way to rank better on search engines.

master007
12-02-2020, 01:58 AM

Nags
12-02-2020, 02:07 AM
Great efforts, but all that you get free at WP. Why should one go with you, for details check WP admin, new plugins give you all these.

Bigil
12-07-2020, 12:30 AM

Saravanan12
12-22-2020, 04:17 AM

master007
12-23-2020, 12:37 AM

master007
12-30-2020, 12:07 AM

lishmaliny
12-30-2020, 04:36 AM
You can get a free web design at wp to create your own websites.

HenryChinaski21
01-08-2021, 07:10 AM
You may be interested, but now more and more companies are using the progressive web app.
They have the advantages of conventional websites and mobile applications. Try to find out now, because the future belongs to PWA software (https://www.codica.com/services/progressive-web-apps-development/).

Nags
01-09-2021, 12:57 AM

Rahul28
02-09-2021, 07:07 AM

Nags
04-15-2021, 11:03 AM

Rahul28
06-14-2021, 08:15 AM

master007
06-18-2021, 11:55 AM