PDA

View Full Version : Best bank to open up a business account with?

AwokenOdin
07-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Hi there!

I live in Southern California and my friend and I are starting a low cost start up business (roughly $7,000). We don't really need any loans at the moment, and don't plan on getting any at least for the first year of operations; I have good credit: 726 FICO score. I'm fairly young, 26 years old, my friend also has good credit as well (I don't know his yet since he hasn't gotten a credit score yet). We are looking to open up a joint business account with a bank. We plan on opening this account with an initial deposit of $4,000

I'm new to business banking, I only have experience with my Wells Fargo checking / saving's as well as the various credit cards that I have. I'm looking at all options: big banks, credit unions, etc.

Any tips? Any suggestions? What bank do you do business with?

KennethPaxton
09-09-2014, 01:01 AM
Choosing the right bank is not an easy work to do one has to research about many things. Business always lookout for a supportive and reliable bank. Where you want to invest simple or complex, finding the bank that fits to your business needs is crucial. Search online for the local banks that are having specialize in equipment loans or small business working capital. There are having certain banks which provide incentives also to keep certain amount deposited. Before any decision check out all things then choose the right bank.

Grabowski
11-29-2014, 07:53 AM
If you are new in business, then you can ask in banks or I will suggest you to check for some online banks because it is a good way to save your money. You don't need to go anywhere else just by sitting in your home you can easily deposit your money in online banks.

MikeLevin
03-16-2017, 05:20 AM
Yeah, best bank to select really depends on country. It's better to use most popular and most secured banks to create business account there.

Walter White1
08-06-2019, 02:46 AM
Hi there!

I live in Southern California and my friend and I are starting a low cost start up business (roughly $7,000). We don't really need any loans at the moment, and don't plan on getting any at least for the first year of operations; I have good credit: 726 FICO score. I'm fairly young, 26 years old, my friend also has good credit as well (I don't know his yet since he hasn't gotten a credit score yet). We are looking to open up a joint business account with a bank. We plan on opening this account with an initial deposit of $4,000

I'm new to business banking, I only have experience with my Wells Fargo checking/saving's as well as the various credit cards that I have. I'm looking at all options: big banks, credit unions, etc.

Any tips? Any suggestions? What bank do you do business with?

why don't you go for online banking systems like pay pal Payoneer and skrill type of banks they are great

speeduser
12-23-2020, 03:57 AM
Well, it depends on what you really want. There are lots of banks out there that offers very good schemes. - Paul Savramis (http://oceans2003.org/paul-savramis/)