PDA

View Full Version : Small Business Portal

Jude
07-19-2004, 05:09 PM
Hi,
My name is Julian Smit, I own and operate a small web hosting and design company. Recently we have been busy redesigning our first website into a small business forum, and the project is near completion. We are now looking for fellow web junkies to help co-administer the site, build a community, provide content and resources, etc.

The site is geared towards SOHO's and SME's. We want it to be a free/open-source environment that will provide a great collection of resources and generate networking opportunities for all involved.

The site is written in PHP, and is currently hidden on our server until it is released.

If you are interested please contact me directly at julian@sohosme.com, or call me at 514-293-7646. Our main website is [Edited out: No links please].

Thank you, Julian

marshanda
07-02-2014, 03:22 AM
I am interested to cooperate with you, what can I do for you and how much commission I get?

b2bmarketdubai
07-25-2014, 01:34 AM
hi,

we are also developed one of the best Dubai based business to business marketplace web portal i.e b2bmarkt.com, We connect businesses locally in the U.A.E and where you can post products and services related to your business free of charge and get more buyers to your business. Advertise your company products and services Free and get an inquiries for Dubai Buyers.

vinitha
12-10-2019, 01:29 AM
Go to Account settings.
Under General settings select Manage ABN Connections.
Click on Connect an ABN.
You can connect using either your personal details (ABN and personal TFN) or your existing AUSkey and password.

vinitha
12-10-2019, 01:30 AM
Go to Account settings.
Under General settings select Manage ABN Connections.
Click on Connect an ABN.
You can connect using either your personal details (ABN and personal TFN) or your existing AUSkey and password.

lishmaliny
02-01-2020, 03:20 AM
Search a portfolio of small business Portal software, SaaS and cloud applications. Save time with reviews, on-line decision support and guides.