PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

Antek
05-18-2005, 09:41 AM
Hello all, or in southernese, Hey ya'll...

I found this website back in January, and have posted a few times, but neglected the introduction portion until now.

I live in the southern US, I'm a 30-something year old single mom, and I am working with a very good friend of mine to get a private, non-profit, scientific research facility set up to do research/investigation on alternative energy power sources and various equipment and storage devices assocaiated with alternative energy.

We know we can make an impact on today's energy problems and plan to address each problem aggressively, unbiased, and without mercy.

The biggest problem we have right now is finding grant sources that do not require 501(c)(3) status from the IRS. We are in the process of submitting the necessary paperwork to achieve this status, but we don't want to wait the months it may take before we get started on our research. We have already personally invested over $20,000 in the facility, and still have a long way to go.

Wish everyone the best of luck with their individual ventures, and if I can be of any assistance, or if you have advice/information for me, please feel free to contact me via email.

Best of luck to all

B. Martin
Antek Research Inc.

johngarcia
03-04-2019, 04:08 AM
Hello all, or in southernese, Hey ya'll...

I found this website back in January, and have posted a few times, but neglected the introduction portion until now.

I live in the southern US, I'm a 30-something year old single mom, and I am working with a very good friend of mine to get a private, non-profit, scientific research facility set up to do research/investigation on alternative energy power sources and various equipment and storage devices assocaiated with alternative energy.

We know we can make an impact on today's energy problems and plan to address each problem aggressively, unbiased, and without mercy.

The biggest problem we have right now is finding grant sources that do not require 501(c)(3) status from the IRS. We are in the process of submitting the necessary paperwork to achieve this status, but we don't want to wait the months it may take before we get started on our research. We have already personally invested over $20,000 in the facility, and still have a long way to go.

Wish everyone the best of luck with their individual ventures, and if I can be of any assistance, or if you have advice/information for me, please feel free to contact (http://sportlifepower.com/all-pct/anti-estrogens-online/letros-2-5/) me via email.

Best of luck to all

B. Martin
Antek Research Inc.

welcome newbie!

UsaForexsignal
03-04-2019, 07:27 PM
Hello, my name is jonson. I am new.

Gerard Hickle
03-05-2019, 07:36 AM
Gerard here, glad to be a part of this community. Looking forward to learning further social media marketing skills on this platform.