PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am Phyllis from Malaysia

Phyllis
05-23-2005, 06:53 AM
Dear friends,

Hi, I am new to this forum. Its good to have such a forum to bring all the people who are interested in business together to share experience.

My name is Phyllis Lee, and I have been very involved in online business. I am really passionate about it and enjoyed doing it. Perhaps I can kee in contact with you guys to share our experiences.

Till then, take care my friends and have a good day... :lol:

Regards,
Phyllis Lee

bodyjohn
02-25-2019, 10:38 AM
Dear friends,

Hi, I am new to this forum. Its good to have such a forum to bring all the people who are interested in business together to share experience.

My name is Phyllis Lee, and I have been very involved in online business (http://sportlifepower.com/all-injectable-steroids-online/magnum-mag-jack-250/). I am really passionate about it and enjoyed doing it. Perhaps I can kee in contact with you guys to share our experiences.

Till then, take care my friends and have a good day... :lol:

Regards,
Phyllis Lee

welcome newbie!

witchcraft
02-25-2019, 11:49 PM
welcome to Join this forum And Geld To you!

Lilla
03-11-2019, 12:48 PM
welcome to Join this forum And Geld To you!

Hi there,

It's really nice to join this forum, give opportunity to get in touch with people doing different business. We are doing business of Himalayan pink salt products from Pakistan.
Our website is www.lillaenterprises.com

alexznder
04-18-2019, 04:47 AM
Dear friends, Hi, I am new to this forum. Its good to have such a forum to bring all the people who are interested in business together to share experience.