PDA

View Full Version : Social media optimization strategy

axissoftech
07-14-2014, 05:00 AM
Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me about Social Media Optimization and how to use for my business website, how to improve visibility on social media. If you have any social media tricks, you can discuss with us!

Thanks for help

printer
07-28-2014, 01:15 AM
It is a method of use of social media communities to generate awareness of product.Its quiet similar to search engine optimization.

parkerwills
08-04-2014, 07:51 AM
A best way is sharing your post in G+, face book and twitter.

And not only that its should be intresting one! And you must be capable of getting replies as comments, likes and retwites!!

someshets
08-04-2014, 07:53 AM
use social networking sites for post.

JeffBrand
08-14-2014, 06:06 AM
Create you Facebook page, twitter account, LinkedIn profile. Then regularly update your account with posts relate to your product, services and job vacancies(i case you are a company owner). Then share those posts with your friends.

worldemart0
08-19-2014, 12:44 AM
Thanks all for the information.

nadablue
08-26-2014, 06:46 AM
SMO stands for Social media optimization this is the best way of optimizing the website with the help of Social Media Sites. we promote our business information and product on these website for the users to review and known to our product. SMO is the best way of creating the business reputation online. you can take the help of this websites Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Linkedin, Yourtube, Myspace and all these social networking website are more traffic and high page rank.

Hirenpatel
08-28-2014, 10:38 PM
If you want to get advantages of Social media first you have a huge follower base. As I have done analysis on different social media platforms and find that you should have a huge follower base. If you have huge follower then you will have likes, retweets etc.

Alisha.Phillips
08-29-2014, 05:50 AM
Try determining differences between your audiences in each social media channel (what their after, what do they share, what they like etc.) and act on that. Make different content for each social media customized for your followers and try to engage them in discussion/sharing process.

hongleijia
09-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Try to post some unique and relevant content related to the website!! This will definitely assist you,,,,,,

m2soft
09-16-2014, 06:03 AM
Hello Friends,

Can anyone tell me about Social Media Optimization and how to use for my business website, how to improve visibility on social media. If you have any social media tricks, you can discuss with us!

Thanks for help

For social media optimisation, it is very important to join the groups or communities to spread your data.. you can build your own community with your web or business name for branding.

alishroy
10-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Social media is platform where you promote your website, business through image text and video. You can get more traffic from these social media sites like as (Facebook,Twitter ,pinterest, linkedin). your traffic converted into leads and leads converted into targeted sales.

alekyap
10-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Social Media Optimization(SMO) is becoming a important factor in Search Engine Optimization(SEO).SMO generates publicity to increase the awareness of products,brands or events of your sites.

anynewsbd
10-02-2014, 08:32 AM
Many many thanks

forbesross
10-05-2014, 11:06 AM
In order to use social media effectively we have to optimize well and keep update our news and events.
We should create Face book, twitter, LinkedIn and P interest etc, all major social media accounts on our brand name/ company name.
Then we should post our photos, website links, videos etc., into them.
If there are any quiz competitions then it will be added advantage.

alishroy
10-28-2014, 01:51 AM
You can share and post your website content on social media in regular way.If people finds your content interesting, they will want to see more. Make different content for each social media customized for your followers and try to engage them in discussion

Joy Marshal
10-29-2014, 02:31 AM
Please, read the social blogs & update yourself daily. http://goo.gl/ejVc2F

forbesross
11-07-2014, 08:48 AM
Many people get confuse between SEO and SMO. Search engine optimization (SEO) is to gain traffic for the website and Social media optimization (SMO) helps to optimize the website and it's quality content in the form of sharing through social networking sites like Facebook, linked in, twitter and dribbble.

jenniferjohner
12-27-2014, 03:21 AM
If you want to improve your SMO strategy then you need to build a strong online reputation that can people see you as a reliable source. You can share relevant content, links, video, images and get engaged with the audience.

jamespiter
01-29-2015, 05:01 AM
firstly you will join social media like facebook,twitter,google+ then spend time to increase follower or member in your social page,when reach a good audience then you can promote your website's product or service in interesting way.Hope it will help you

jecson
02-09-2015, 07:23 AM
Hello
SMO:This is the best way of optimizing the website with the help of Social Media Sites like Facebook,Twitter,G+.

cwvps
07-10-2015, 07:31 AM
Make your posts interesting, informative, relevant, unique and engaging. Use hashtags, but don't overdo it. Up to 2 hashtags per post is enough.

edwardmgarrett
10-06-2015, 04:49 AM
you can use social networking sites.

Alexjon12
10-07-2015, 06:56 AM
I am also want to get 1st rank how its possible ????

JolieTolentino22
10-26-2015, 03:02 AM
thanks nice information about the social media ........... optimization

LuzAMoore
11-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Best way is sharing your post fb , twitter , google plus or pinterest

SaraMartine
11-02-2015, 05:53 AM
A best way is stay updated on your social media channels with attractive content with perfect use of content, photos, videos.

Williebnewburn
11-04-2015, 11:16 AM
social networking sites like fb,twitter LinkdIn.

manogua
01-17-2016, 02:42 AM
what kind of social media are you using?

Brittany
01-20-2016, 03:48 AM
Use social Networking websites for content, image, video posting and share them with your friends.

Kristinperry
01-30-2016, 07:27 AM
Through social media optimization is a way by which you can share your most effective information of your website.

PETERGRANT
02-04-2016, 12:01 PM
Follow:
1. Mention Goole plus in a post
2. Share a post with them directly
3. Share a post and you're in a circle they subscribe to
4. Comment on a post they created
5. Comment on a post after they comment on it
6. Add them to a circle
7. Suggest new people to add to their circles
8. Tag them in a photo
9. Tag one of their photos
10. Suggest a profile photo for them
11. Comment on a photo after they comment on it
12. Comment on a photo they are tagged in
13. Comment on a photo they tagged
14. Start a conversation with them
15. Send them an invitation or update an event
16. Remind them about events
17. Any activity on events they created

TracyLisbet
02-22-2016, 08:06 AM
Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, social networking , social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media.
Here are some prominent examples of social media:
facebook, Twitter, Google+, Printerest, reddit

it is use for get a traffic on your business.

Tolit Sen
02-22-2016, 10:06 AM
Regular posting onto social media sites can bring lot's of success and brand promotion for your website. It's better if you can create a fanpage and add more users there. Post there regular basis with unique images and description.

onlinephotosale
02-29-2016, 05:52 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is the process by which you make your content easily shareable across the social web. Because so many options exist for where people can view your content, the content model for the web has shifted from, "We have to drive as much traffic to our website as possible," to the more pragmatic, "We have to ensure as many people see our content as possible."

Singhfrancesess
03-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Hello Friends,

Thanks for help

used the daily update and used also some exchange site

rohitnagpure336
04-16-2016, 06:18 AM
Create you Facebook page, twitter account, LinkedIn profile. Then regularly update your account with posts relate to your product, services and job vacancies(i case you are a company owner). Then share those posts with your friends.

I think it is the best and easy way for social media promotion.

HannahPolimentor
04-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Social Media Optimization can be tuned when you know your customer (age group, interests, priorities, location data).

If you know: customize targeted advertising in social media!
don't know: use Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for monitoring your target audience!

davidper
05-07-2016, 10:20 PM
You should join the big social networks, how your website is available everywhere, you can help promote it

zayvonjohnson
05-08-2016, 12:01 AM
Hey there! I'm ZayVon and I own a Digital Marketing Agency. Here's one of my articles on growing your social media profiles:

I'm ZayVon and I currently have 45k cumulative followers. About a year ago, I built an Instagram community to near 100,000 subscribers. These are the techniques I used to do that, it can be applied to any social network.

Back when I had my Instagram brand Hoop Headquarters which had close to 100,000 followers, there were a couple things I did very frequently to continue growing the account's followers, likes, and comments. Of-course, getting to near 100k in less than a year, requires a lot of creativity and persistence, but today I will cover the successful habits that you must have.
#1 You have to be committed. This is the number 1 reason why most people struggle with getting a ton of followers/likes; they greatly*underestimate the commitment required to be heard in such a noisy world. You should have multiple pieces of content produced everyday that fit your demographic. Not only that, but replying to comments and DMs are also crucial.*

#2 You have to*reach out to other users... alot. This part goes hand-in-hand with being persistent, you need to reach out to others very, very, very frequently. When I began my account, I was getting 1,000 followers a week; and believe me, I had to earn every single one of them. I was sending out about 300*comments to potential followers every day (This was before Instagram DMs had even existed!).*

#3 You need to have teamwork. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be writing this article if it wasn't for something called shout-for-shoutout (Known as SFS). This alone is a MAJOR reason why I gained a ton of followers so fast. I learned*about it after I spoke to one of my friends who owned an account with over 1 million followers; I asked him "Exactly what did you do to gain so many followers?" He simply replied "SFS".*

I hope this list will help you attain your Insta-Fame, Twitter-Fame, or whatever it is your aspiring to achieve on social media. Thanks for reading, and fill me in on your journey!

@ZayVonJohnson

peter nguyen
11-24-2016, 07:01 AM
social media optimization is the involves implementing changes both on-site and in social accounts to make content more visible, liked, shared and linked to via social networks. face book plays major role in social media optimization.

chinomoreno
11-25-2016, 03:32 AM
Hello Friends,
Thanks for help
There is no secret trick in improving visibility in social media.
Consistency in updating and engagement is the key to increase online presence. Timing and marketing strategy is important too.

DisRohini
11-28-2016, 06:55 AM
Social media optimization is considered an integral part of an online reputation management (ORM) or search engine reputation management (SERM) strategy for organizations or individuals who care about their online presence. Social media optimization is not limited to marketing and brand building.

Brittany
02-17-2017, 02:14 AM
Social media is platform where you promote your website, business through image text and video. You can get more traffic from these social media sites like as (Facebook,Twitter ,pinterest, linkedin). your traffic converted into leads and leads converted into targeted sales.

mybrandboost
02-23-2017, 05:39 PM
If you understand how the major social media algorithms work, you can optimize your profile and the social actions it takes in order to have it rank higher. This leads to more visibility online and higher converting traffic to your site. We can help you achieve this in a number of ways and this is what we specialize in.

You can visit us at www.mybrandboost.com or you can message me here for more detail.

nishantaaru
07-30-2017, 02:32 PM
Regular posting with unique and relevant content.

jayashree
08-22-2017, 03:11 AM
Social media has huge potential for branding and marketing. Many people use social media daily for various purposes. Social media optimization can also create more traffic movement to your website and increase your rankings on search engines. Having the right strategies in place is very important to the process.

nishantaaru
08-23-2017, 02:08 PM
Social media optimization strategy are Consistency is key to SMO, Use keyword to your posts, Engage your audience

PonchoShop
08-31-2017, 09:11 AM
Public networking optimization (SMO) was originally designed to drive traffic from social press sites such as bookmarking sites and social press sites.

friscowebsoft
09-06-2017, 07:50 AM
Well, I am also searching for the SMO tips and already doing SEO and SMO on my freelancing project. Hope for the best result.

sharonjones
09-12-2017, 11:16 AM
you can use your social media channels as marketing tools to drive visitors back to your main website.

Tips and Tricks for Social media marketing:

Simplicity and speed: easy-to-use interfaces mean your presence can be up and running in minutes.
Cost-effectiveness: a social media page can be developed for little or no cost.
The built-in base of members: social networks are a place to reach and engage existing and potential customers.

MyeshaKMaguire
11-16-2017, 01:51 PM
now a days social media very important because everyone know some knowledge about there product...

Zotek
11-28-2017, 01:17 AM
Social media optimization is the effective strategy used in online marketing. If you are looking to attract visitors to the website or business then social media websites like Google, twitter, facebook, pinterest, instagram, flickr, etc are good platforms to promote your business or website. The best strategy for social media optimization are:

1. Make sure to enhance your profile as much as you can. Mention every nook and corner about what you provide
2. Build followers on the social media websites
3. Make sure you participate regularly in the posts of other users as well. Never forget to comment.
4. Build groups related to your business theme and share every new update to the users.

varmariya84
12-04-2017, 05:53 AM
for business you should post on google+, LinkedIn and other social also, post unique latest informative and engagement post.....

jayeshgroup
01-23-2018, 07:23 AM

Airtelbroadband123
03-07-2018, 07:43 AM
Social media has huge potential for branding and marketing. Many people use social media daily for various purposes. Facebook alone has over one billion registered users and this is ripe market to promote your brand. Social media optimization can also create more traffic movement to your website and increase your rankings on search engines. Having the right strategies in place is very important to the process. The following are some of the tactics you can use.

agustina
03-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Use quality & unique content
Analyse your social media activities
# are Your Friend in the World of SMO

robinsmith
05-04-2018, 01:25 PM
You should have to create profile on social media plate forums. Post content related your website. Share your posts and follow others. Create a Page on Facebook and Google+ to related your brand. Use unique and relevant content.

Helen Snow
05-19-2018, 10:25 AM
Is it possible to make your site megapopular if you do not advertise it on other resources, but only fill it with quality content?
I thought it was unreal.
But I found a good themed site that is not flooded with advertising. This is a site for motorcycle fans (https://motorcycle-logos.com/). And I really like this site.

adJackson
06-11-2018, 12:15 PM
While some small business owners still think that social media is just a “trend,” social media marketing has proven to be an excellent and cost-effective way to promote your small business. After all, social media allows you to personalize your business brand and develop business relationships with both potential and current customers.

There are a number of ways you can promote your business on the top social media sites, such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+

RogerDMcMaster
06-13-2018, 06:41 AM
It is a technique for utilization of online life networks to create attention to product.Its calm like website streamlining.

PaulineJCastillo
06-13-2018, 06:58 AM
Internet based life Optimization greater perceivability on your site. Online networking website like facebook , twitter and youtuble and so forth.

Singla
08-06-2018, 08:29 AM
SEO has latest technology of internet and Social media Marketing. How to do SEO of Website With Help of SEO.

What Is Digital Marketing?
At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities, all of which are not universally agreed upon, we’ll focus on the most common types below.

maharajagroup
08-07-2018, 06:45 AM
Social Media Strategy

Content posting
Join relevant Groups
Invite page Link with friends

digitalaimschool
09-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Social media monitoring
Make your social medial posts stand out
Build a detailed profile
Build your social media networks
Connect with social media users
Choose the right social network for your brand image
Create valuable and share-worthy content
Use existing influences
Social campaigns
Search Engine Optimization

SeanRoess
10-03-2018, 08:39 AM
make daily basic work for this SEO daily working links

HelenOwenss
10-04-2018, 08:52 AM
just promoting your content to related groups

Rajat89
10-12-2018, 05:59 AM
Social Media is a great tool to promote your online business, you can use various social media marketing channels for this like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr according to your niche.

MadisonWhite
10-12-2018, 06:26 AM
Join various groups according to your service or product and post in groups. Start making discusiion so that you can get followers and fans to your page. Post creative images and content to your post.

MadisonWhite
10-16-2018, 08:34 AM
SMO is really an effective marketing strategy that creates brand awareness in various social media platforms and you can promote your business and services with different creative content and different images. You can join groups and start your discussion. This will increase your page veiws.

flashspark036
10-17-2018, 08:58 AM
Through social media, we can share posts and videos to Facebook, twitter and other social media.
like this you can watch these post and videos about entertainment and showbiz on scandals.pk

flashspark036
10-17-2018, 09:15 AM
Through social media, we can share posts and videos to Facebook, twitter and other social media.
like this you can watch these post and videos about entertainment and showbiz on scandals.pk

alyut001
10-22-2018, 04:21 AM
It is good to post your content on every social media app. - Dr. James D. Sterling (http://interviewsandnews.com/dr-james-d-sterling/)

RobertTakahashi
11-30-2018, 05:44 AM
make this daily posting and daily update and make more and more followers

rohinidubey
12-07-2018, 07:44 AM
You can either create a page or an account an add all the details of your company and create brand awareness. you can also add people or you can also follow people which will help you reach your potential consumers.

wjohnwallace
12-11-2018, 06:36 AM
10 Strategies for Social Media Optimization

Social media monitoring
Build a detailed profile
Build your social media networks
Connect with social media users
Create valuable and share-worthy content
Use existing influences
Social campaigns
Search Engine Optimization

Linea
12-11-2018, 07:45 AM
You can some growth hacking tools like Buffer which I do use for my social media channels, it saves your time and you can schedule the post when and what time you want it. Increase more followers like right audience can get more traffic is best suggestion to grow business through social media channels.

perfectagra
12-31-2018, 02:04 AM
Social Media Optimization is a best way to get increase your website traffic volume.

Vedika
12-31-2018, 02:28 AM
Optimizing the social media pages is nothing but *Social Media Optimization ( SMO )

Here, are few easy tips for SMO :
1. Open Graph ( og):*Use og where ever required. OG is the god in itself for SMO
2. Hashtags:*This is the trend of hashtags. Use hashtags relevant to your pages. This brings a lot of promotion and awareness.
3. Content:*Content is the core for any page which in return aids in SMO
4. Posts:*Post at least once in every 2 days. Schedule your posts.(Make use of the social tools available in the market)
5. Engage:*Engage with the audience. Actively involve with the audience.

devicesin
04-25-2019, 06:26 AM
Product share on Facebook, Twitter

KevonSawayn
05-06-2019, 10:02 AM
Social Media Optimization (SMO) is a strategic way for building the social media plan which helps you get the targeted audience for your business.
It help you to maximize your plan of social media
Strengthen your brand
Generate leads
Provide more visibility online
Help you to connect with right audience
If you want to use the best platform for social media then in my opinion Facebook is the best platform. Because in this platform you can get the huge audience reach and making SMO strategies is also easy in this platform .

naazaniqua
08-13-2019, 05:54 AM
Web-based life streamlining (SMO) is the way toward expanding the familiarity with an item, brand or occasion by utilizing various online life outlets and networks to create viral attention. SMO is like SEO (site design improvement) in that the objective is to direct people to your Web webpage.

qdcmkt
08-17-2019, 06:19 AM
how to effectively generate audience on social media.

vijaykl32
08-20-2019, 01:14 AM
Every Social media has different type of the audience so you need to understand audience of every social media and after you have noted down some data :-
1. Try to create content different for different social media
2. Follow groups in the different social media related to your page
3. Interact with your audience and try to solve their queries
4. Create post of same size on different social medias

Vinu1997
08-21-2019, 04:54 AM
Social Media optimization Strategy is as follows :-
1. Post Unique Content
2. Post Images of Same size on each Social media
3. Post at least one post Daily
4. Interact with your Followers
5. Interact in relevant Groups

Lookchup
08-26-2019, 07:47 AM
Optimize Your Strategy

Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.
Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization.
Focus on Networks That Add Value.
Create Engaging Content.
Identify Business Opportunities Through Social.
Engage Instead of Ignore.
Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts.

sconceglobal
09-07-2019, 03:36 AM
Be active on social media
Work according to your business type
use relevant hashtag
participate in groups
paid promotion on social media

ydoxy
10-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Very useful information. Read here for Social media marketing (https://www.ydoxy.com/social-media-marketing/)

amayajace
10-21-2019, 03:46 AM
Create Engaging Content.
Engage Instead of ignoring.

debora
10-21-2019, 06:01 AM
Social media has huge potential for branding and marketing. Many people use social media daily for various purposes. Facebook alone has over one billion registered users and this is ripe market to promote your brand. Social media optimization can also create more traffic movement to your website and increase your rankings on search engines. Having the right strategies in place is very important to the process. The following are some of the tactics you can use.
1. Build your social media networks
Do not wait for the people to come to you; you need to connect with as many people as possible on social media. It is also important to make a strong connection. Only a fraction of social media users meet your demographic characteristics and these are the individuals you need to connect with. You can use the hashtags on social media pages to find individuals with shared interests and connect with them. You can also include call to action buttons in your social media pages encouraging people to like and share your posts or visit your website to learn more.
2. Connect with social media users
Building a network is one thing while connecting with users is another. People value brands that give their customers attention and value customer input. Therefore, you should not simply share posts on social media and wait for the traffic to start rolling in. You should respond to comments and feedback in the social media posts. Feel free to share positive feedback that you receive because testimonials from satisfied customers do have an impact in increasing the popularity of your brand. You should also thank individual customers who comment or give criticism through social media pages.
3. Choose the right social network for your brand image
Social networks have different characteristics, some are more business oriented (LinkedIn), some encourage craft (Pintrest, Instagram), some generate discussions (Twitter), while some are all about building social life and social networks (Facebook). Therefore, your approach towards these different social networks should be customized. Make sure you choose the social network that best supports your brand image and use it accordingly. Facebook has a heterogeneous base and that is why it is considered the best social network for promoting any brand.
4. Create valuable and share worthy content
You can only strengthen your brand reputation when you create quality useful content that your social media networks will be willing to share. You need to be sure of how your audience will respond to the content, and this takes us back to the first point of social media monitoring. You can use interesting content such as memes, tutorial videos, instructional pictures and short stories or descriptions to share more about your brand.
5. Use existing influences
If you are introducing a new brand into the market, it becomes extremely difficult to be noticed, as you would like, even when you have killer social media marketing strategies. It may take the input of influencers to get people talking about your product. You can contact social media influencers for reviews and mentions in order to get the attention you need. Choose niche specific influencers to ensure that your brand is being voiced to the right people.
6. Social campaigns
You can also use social campaigns to promote your brand. Use valuable incentives that will encourage social media users to participate in the campaigns. You can create contests for the most number of likes, shares or the best picture showing the customer using your brand. The rewarded customers will automatically be converted into social media brand ambassadors for your products and services.
7. Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization makes up brand promotion across different platforms on the internet and not just social media. Search engines today incorporate social medial signals to ranking websites in search results. Search engines will use Facebook likes and retweets to rank pages on internet searches. Social media profiles are also ranked among search results and your social media profile may appear before your website in a Google search. Therefore, you should ensure your social media pages are always up to date with a lot of buzz around them.
Social media platforms are also search engines in a way. People will use the search boxes on social media pages to find information about specific keywords. Therefore, you should ensure that you optimize the content on your social media pages with high conversion keywords.

leena12
10-22-2019, 12:50 AM
Create Engaging Content.

essencepk
11-09-2019, 01:23 AM
Create Engaging Content.

farijg
11-12-2019, 03:56 AM
pretty interesting info

AarushiAashi
11-20-2019, 11:44 AM
Optimize Your Strategy
Create Engaging Content.

naazaniqua
11-27-2019, 08:48 AM
Optimize Your Strategy
Create Engaging Content.

rohinidubey
11-29-2019, 02:34 AM
Some strategies for social media optimization

Create Engaging Content.

marierosas
11-29-2019, 08:53 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is using some of shops and groups to generate ... Evaluations of a enterprise, a SMO approach can ensure that the negative feedback is not the first link to return up in a listing of seek engine outcomes.

Kids Scooter for Sale (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Kids Scooter for Sale UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Buy Push Scooters (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Electric Scooter UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Cheap Electric Scooter UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter) | Push Scooter Sale UK (https://www.segbo.co.uk/product/ex1-electric-scooter)

adJackson
12-09-2019, 12:14 PM
A social media optimization strategy should focus on growing your presence and achieving measurable results. This post outlines how to setup your strategy in seven steps:

Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges
Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization
Focus on Networks That Add Value
Create Engaging Content
Identify Business Opportunities Through Social
Engage Instead of Ignore
Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts

When you have a documented strategy in place, youo measure where you stand and make improvements wherever necessary. We’ll touch on that topic more toward the end of this post.

alluringindiatours
12-10-2019, 11:06 PM
Post unique things in social media websites & share with other users.

alluringindiatours
12-18-2019, 01:19 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.

lishmaliny
01-29-2020, 07:58 AM
1. Ensure Your Content is Engageable and Shareable
2. Use Social Media Analytics to Your Advantage
3. Experiment With Optimal Posting Times
4. Hashtags are Your Friend in the World of SMO
5. Work on Optimizing Your Social Media Profiles

lishmaliny
02-03-2020, 07:31 AM
Create Engaging Content.

lishmaliny
02-11-2020, 05:34 AM
Create Engaging Content.

lishmaliny
02-18-2020, 06:49 AM
Create Engaging Content.

lishmaliny
02-26-2020, 06:43 AM
1. Set relevant KPIs
2. Know your audience
3. Know what and when to post
4. Use AI (Artificial Intelligence) to boost posts
5. Evaluate your social media campaigns

lishmaliny
03-05-2020, 06:58 AM
Ensure Your Content is Engageable and Shareable. Use Social Media Analytics to Your Advantage. Experiment With Optimal Posting Times. Hashtags are Your Friend in the World of SMO.

lishmaliny
03-12-2020, 08:28 AM
Ensure Your Content is Engageable and Shareable. Use Social Media Analytics to Your Advantage. Experiment With Optimal Posting Times. Hashtags are Your Friend in the World of SMO.

manjushabineesh24
03-13-2020, 06:53 AM
Ensure Your Content is Engageable and Shareable
Use Social Media Analytics to Your Advantage
Experiment With Optimal Posting Times
Hashtags are Your Friend in the World of SMO
Work on Optimizing Your Social Media Profiles

Mobile App Development Company in Dubai (https://dxminds.com/top-5-mobile-app-development-companies-in-dubai-uae/)

Mobile App Development Company in Saudi Arabia (https://dxminds.com/top-7-mobile-app-development-companies-in-saudi-arabia/)

aryabapat7
04-13-2020, 03:51 AM
Here we are provide social media optimization strategy.

1. Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.
2. Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization.
3. Focus on Networks That Add Value.
4. Create Engaging Content.
5. Identify Business Opportunities Through Social.
6. Engage Instead of Ignore.
7. Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts.

Also, If anyone looking social media agency in Mumbai (https://www.creativebrain.co.in/social-media-marketing-agency-in-mumbai/) visit here.

stephen21
04-14-2020, 01:40 AM
1. Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.
2. Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization.
3. Focus on Networks That Add Value.
6. Engage Instead of Ignore.
7. Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts.

stephen21
04-15-2020, 07:04 AM
B2B marketers understand the digital marketing landscape and how the shift to mobile has changed people’s purchase decisions and behaviors.

master64
04-15-2020, 10:08 AM
Social media optimization can also create more traffic movement to your website and increase your rankings on search engines. Having the right strategies in place is very important to the process. The following are some of the tactics you can use. Social media has huge potential for branding and marketing.

deepak.sh
05-09-2020, 03:57 AM
1. Optimization strategy
Make sure your social goals solve the challenges.
Expand efforts across the organization.
Focus on value-added networks.
Create engaging content.
Identify business opportunities socially.
Participate rather than ignore.
Track, improve and promote your efforts.

Artisingh1
05-09-2020, 01:48 PM
Create Engaging Content.

debora
05-11-2020, 02:42 AM

social media monitoring
In order to understand the needs of social media users and respond to them accordingly, it is advisable to monitor social media pages. You should find out what people are talking about, what they are interested in and what social media users do not like in order to tweak the content on your posts for better feedback. There are various monitoring tools available online that you can use to listen to social media. Listening is the key to learning and once you learn, it becomes extremely easy to action this knowledge to promote your brand.

In order to get more attention from social medial users, you need to make sure each of your posts is a hit. You can get more attention and exposure on your social media posts using images, videos, gifs and hashtags. Make sure the posts are short and concise to make sure everybody reads your posts and gets the message. You have probably come across the "too long, didn't read" meme doing rounds on social media showing that internet users really don't have the attention span for very long posts.

Social networks have different characteristics, some are more business oriented (LinkedIn), some encourage craft (Pintrest, Instagram), some generate discussions (Twitter), while some are all about building social life and social networks (Facebook). Therefore, your approach towards these different social networks should be customized. Make sure you choose the social network that best supports your brand image and use it accordingly. Facebook has a heterogeneous base and that is why it is considered the best social network for promoting any brand.

Create valuable and share worthy content
You can only strengthen your brand reputation when you create quality useful content that your social media networks will be willing to share. You need to be sure of how your audience will respond to the content, and this takes us back to the first point of social media monitoring. You can use interesting content such as memes, tutorial videos, instructional pictures and short stories or descriptions to share more about your brand.

Mixlikes
05-14-2020, 11:11 AM
You can make image and video related your website service. You can make proper profile on Twitter, Pinterest, facebook etc... You can share your content, images, videos on Social media sites.

Artisingh1
05-14-2020, 02:02 PM
Create Engaging Content.

sonamsharma789
05-25-2020, 09:11 AM
A best way is sharing your post in G+, face book and twitter.

valluri
05-28-2020, 03:20 AM
With SMO, you can ensure a strong web presence for the business and establishes the internet authority of the brand. It not only introduces people to the business but also helps in branding, improving brand visibility and recall. Social media optimization provides the opportunity to reach out to niche audience.

jayam
05-28-2020, 03:30 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of social media networks to manage and grow an organization's message and online presence. As a digital marketing strategy, social media optimization can be used to increase awareness of new products and services, connect with customers, and ameliorate potential damaging news

shrikant275
05-28-2020, 08:09 AM
This is a method of using the communities of social media to build awareness of the product.

Lilykevin86
06-01-2020, 01:41 AM
1. Streamline Your Strategy

Guarantee Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.
Broaden Efforts Throughout Your Organization.
Concentrate on Networks That Add Value.
Make Engaging Content.
Distinguish Business Opportunities Through Social.
Connect Instead of Ignore.

rubymedicalcenter
06-04-2020, 03:30 AM
5 Effortless Tips to Create a Hashtag Strategy for Social Media

Know Your Hashtag Limits

There are little to no social media platforms that don’t allow the use of hashtags. However, not all social media platforms will enable you to add the same number of hashtags to your post. Not to mention followers and users have their own hashtag limits for brands as well.

Instagram Hashtags: When it comes to Instagram, you’re only allowed to use 30 hashtags, any more than that, and your post won’t go through or will be considered spam. Your 30 hashtags are counted in both, caption and comments. Feel free to use all 30 in your post or comments to get maximum exposure.

Facebook Hashtags: Facebook currently has no limit on hashtags, mainly because Facebook doesn’t have a big hashtag culture.

YouTube allows you to use up to 30 hashtags for your business. Youtube allows you to add hashtags to your video title and descriptions to improve a video’s discoverability on YouTube.

Pinterest has a 20 hashtag limit for each pin. Hashtags on Pinterest work just like they do anywhere else. Unlike other social media platforms, Pinterest relies heavily on search, as such, using as many hashtags are a must for any successful pin.

Geethan
06-24-2020, 04:11 AM
In order to optimize your social media marketing campaigns, you have to have a strategy with clearly defined goals and objectives. A social media optimization strategy should focus on growing your presence and achieving measurable results. ... Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.

sonamsharma789
07-20-2020, 02:17 AM
use social networking sites for post.

stevealex000
07-20-2020, 07:36 AM

Create Engaging Content.

stevealex000
07-20-2020, 07:37 AM

Create Engaging Content.

Mixlikes
07-20-2020, 07:43 AM
You can make a video and image post and make title using targeted keywords. Use relevant hashtags in the social media post. You can also share your articles and blogs on Social Media sites to get better user engagement.

FarrukhBukhari1
07-20-2020, 10:49 AM
Create Engaging Content.

jayam
07-21-2020, 11:05 AM
In order to optimize your social media marketing campaigns, you have to have a strategy with clearly defined goals and objectives. A social media optimization strategy should focus on growing your presence and achieving measurable results. ... Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.

creativethinks
08-11-2020, 01:09 AM
Social media marketing is one of the most famous in trends of 2020 with doing social media traffic it's really hard to imagine for SEO so foolow these tips.

1. social media group sharing
2. use influencers on Instagram
3. use LinkedIn page
4. video and content marketing
5. Do guest posting in good websites
6. create blog on your site.

Saravanan28
10-16-2020, 06:04 AM
Create Engaging Content.

Nags
10-17-2020, 02:22 AM
It is a method of use of social media communities to generate awareness of product.Its quiet similar to search engine optimization.

Saravanan28
10-21-2020, 06:43 AM
Social media optimization is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.

Nags
10-22-2020, 02:10 AM

loganzander
11-10-2020, 12:37 AM
Social media optimization is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand, or event.
1. Optimize Your Strategy.
2. Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges.
3. Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization. Focus on Networks That Add Value.
6. Engage Instead of ignoring.
7. Track, Improve, and Market Your Efforts.

MASTERO
11-11-2020, 12:56 AM
Social media optimization is the use of a number of outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.

sonamsharma789
11-21-2020, 11:52 AM

Nags
11-23-2020, 04:09 AM

master007
11-26-2020, 02:26 AM

jayam12
11-26-2020, 06:51 AM
Optimize Your Strategy. Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges. Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization. Focus on Networks That Add Value. Create Engaging Content. Identify Business Opportunities Through Social. Engage Instead of Ignore. Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts.

mithu
11-26-2020, 06:56 AM
Create Engaging Content.

master007
11-28-2020, 01:36 AM

Bigil
12-03-2020, 02:12 AM

master007
12-04-2020, 03:24 AM

Bigil
12-07-2020, 01:24 AM

MASTERO
12-10-2020, 01:07 AM

jayam12
12-12-2020, 09:25 AM
Optimize Your Strategy. Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges. Extend Efforts Throughout Your Organization. Focus on Networks That Add Value. Create Engaging Content. Identify Business Opportunities Through Social. Engage Instead of Ignore. Track, Improve and Market Your Efforts.

mithu
12-12-2020, 09:41 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of social media networks to manage and grow an organization's message and online presence. As a digital marketing strategy, social media optimization can be used to increase awareness of new products and services, connect with customers, and ameliorate potential damaging news.

Geethan
12-14-2020, 01:04 AM

viakgroup
12-14-2020, 06:48 AM
Social media optimization is the use of many channels and communities for publicity to increase awareness of products, service brands or events.

ruhikhan
12-15-2020, 12:08 PM

atocloud
12-17-2020, 06:33 AM
Create you Facebook page, twitter account, LinkedIn profile. Then regularly update your account with posts relate to your product and services. You can divide your post as
Service Image
Infographic
Trivia
Blog

Nags
12-18-2020, 01:46 AM

amulya987
12-24-2020, 05:00 AM
It is a method of using social media communities in order to increase the value of the product.

Hire offshore developers in India (https://dxminds.com/hire-offshore-developers/)
Hire dedicated offshore developers in India (https://dxminds.com/hire-offshore-developers/)
Hire offshore programmers in India (https://dxminds.com/hire-offshore-developers/)

master007
12-25-2020, 12:36 AM

Geethan
12-26-2020, 03:17 AM

mithu
12-28-2020, 08:11 AM

Bigil
12-31-2020, 03:30 AM

trignosoft
12-31-2020, 05:53 AM
Your brand image on social media is essential to the success of your business. SMO can also create more traffic movement to your website and increase your rankings on search engines. The following are some of the tactics you can use for Social media optimization

1. Social media monitoring
2. Make your social medial posts stand out
3. Build a detailed profile
4. Build your social media networks
5. Connect with social media users
6. Choose the right social network for your brand image
7. Create valuable and share worthy content
8. Use existing influences

Rahul28
01-02-2021, 05:07 AM
Create Engaging Content.

Bigil
01-05-2021, 12:41 AM

Rahul28
01-12-2021, 08:08 AM
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of social media networks to manage and grow an organization's message and online presence. As a digital marketing strategy, social media optimization can be used to increase awareness of new products and services, connect with customers, and ameliorate potential damaging news.

lishmaliny
01-12-2021, 09:06 AM
Make Your Social Media Icons Easily Visible on Your Site.
Have Employees Include Social Media Icons in Their Email Signatures.
Optimize Your Social Media Profiles.
Ask Employees to Customize Their LinkedIn Profiles.
Put Your Twitter Handle on Your Business Cards.
Use Hashtags.
Ask Employees to Share.

Nags
01-13-2021, 12:42 AM

notty667
01-13-2021, 01:16 AM
Optimize Your Strategy
. Ensure Your Social Goals Solve Challenges
Create Engaging Content.
Identify Business Opportunities Through Social
. Engage Instead of Ignore.