PDA

View Full Version : Which Social Media Plateform should I use for website

axissoftech
07-16-2014, 04:10 AM
Dear Friends,

can anyone suggest me which social media platform is best for our business, our company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. Our SEO part is best but SMO part is too week, So if you have any idea about social media plan for my website, please share with us!

Thanks for help....

ketusoftware
07-17-2014, 08:01 AM
based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin. you can use pinterest also to share and save images

paul woodall
07-17-2014, 04:49 PM
Hello Axisoftech,

From your website it appears that you offer a B2B (business) solution and do not target B2C (consumer). Also looks like your are based in India although not sure of your market area.

If that is the case, Linkedin is a great tool in North America where businesses connect and share. So I would recommend linkedin. Google+ is also a good tool for SEO that helps your SEO as well. I would also potentially recommend Youtube to create videos about your offerings based on keywords people are looking for.

If you are B2C, then top 3 are Facebook, Twitter, Youtube generally but ask yourself WHY you want to be there first. Are your customers there? Would they join a "fanpage"? Do you have the resources to manage social media networks? There are mixed results for B2B companies in Facebook, Twitter, PINTEREST, etc so not sure I would start there.

Cheers,

Paul Woodall
www.thelittlebusinesscoach.com

printer
07-22-2014, 01:58 AM
Yes i agree with Mr. Paul woodall if your business is B2B Then Linkedin is best and if B2C then use Twiter and Facebook.

speakarea
07-22-2014, 02:34 AM
I think the best one is facebook, google+, twitter and the last one pintrest

zerobrokerage
07-22-2014, 04:57 AM
My Suggestion is Facebook, twitter, G+, Linked In, Pinterest, My Space Ect...

ibs
07-29-2014, 07:10 AM
I would like to suggest you Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linked In, Pinterest, My Space etc..

These are the best social media platform, you can use for a website. Social Media is one of the greatest way to getting good and huge traffic to your business.It gives you the chances to reach a huge amount of audience,it is the primary goal of every business.

Alice Antony
07-31-2014, 06:51 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are the great social media platforms

parkerwills
08-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Hey Friend,

Its none other than the facebook social media which will be useful than that of the others!!

So drop attractive post with images that are catchy and share with whole lot of friends circle in your fb then you will find the miracles that occur to you in no short time!!

Good luck, Cheers

JeffBrand
08-14-2014, 06:04 AM
Although there are many platforms like Twitter, G+, Pinterest but Facebook is the best option among all these. Reason being, it is accessed by person of every age all across the globe. This will help you make your online presence more strong.

ibs
08-19-2014, 08:22 AM
There are some great social media platforms

1. Social Media

A) Facebook
B) Twitter
C) Linkedin
D) Google+

Vic Shaw
08-19-2014, 08:28 AM
i suggest LinkedIn is Best for Local and International Business. I started Business of website design company Dubai (http://www.gulfwebdesigncompany.com/) and its really running Very Nice

mrsdanayu
08-20-2014, 02:57 AM
Look, the best - and first - question in marketing is “WHY?“ As in:

- Why the hell do I need a Facebook page?
- Why the hell do I need Google Pay-Per-Click ads?
- Why do I need to spend money to promote a Facebook post?
- Why do I need to use (insert tool of the week here)?
- Why should I be using WordPress and not Blogger?

Keep asking why until you find the money (return on investment). Seriously. Treat each new marketing idea like a piñata you have to keep whacking at with your "why" stick until either money or crap pours out. For some businesses, there's just no reason for them to be on Facebook. For others, no reason to be on Twitter. It's not heresy - it's being selective.

gurbaksh
08-20-2014, 03:18 AM
By doing Facebook, twitter etc.

papu
08-26-2014, 02:51 AM
You can use social mediads like facebook twitter ect.

hongleijia
08-31-2014, 03:42 AM
Well I would guide you to go with the Twitter because I am also promoting my products of Qi charger in Twitter and really get good response...Hope this would also help you...

JillADDison
09-01-2014, 03:54 PM
If you want to promote your website then you should promote it to each social media platform. I recommend you to do marketing on facebook, Google +, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube & LinkedIn. If your site is about fitness, product or Pictures related then you should also try Instagram & Tumblr.

JillADDison
09-01-2014, 04:14 PM
I think the best one is facebook, google+, twitter and the last one pintrest You have missed LinkedIn & YouTube. Those are very very helpful for driving more traffic to our website.

nadablue
09-02-2014, 08:26 AM
i think you need to use the quality content your post for the social media sites. there are many social media sites but the best sites have facebook, twitter, google plus,linkedin, delicious, flickr, digg, youtube, pinterest, tumblr, meetme, hi5, reddit and myspace. all these website are high page rank and more traffic. and you can easily to promote your business information all over the world.

papu
09-02-2014, 10:46 AM

snooze
09-12-2014, 03:14 AM
Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Reddit, Digg, Delicious and many more for increase your website traffic.

alishroy
10-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Your company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. If you deal only with your customer then top social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin and Pinterest.

anynewsbd
10-13-2014, 01:36 AM
Facebook, twitter Google+ all this three are best in the present social media world so you can use this three without any confusion. I have used this three for my website & i got success.

Melissa Feeney
10-13-2014, 02:11 AM
Dear Friends,

can anyone suggest me which social media platform is best for our business, our company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. Our SEO part is best but SMO part is too week, So if you have any idea about social media plan for my website, please share with us!

Thanks for help....

I will suggest you to signup on Facebook, Twitter, Apsense, you will come across many people from your niche in this platform.

forbesross
10-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Every online business website owner should have active social media websites participation.
One should have face book, twitter, Google+, Pinterest etc., popular accounts on your brand name. Then you can share URLs, news and events in that social media pages. So in this way social media will ad advantage to your online business.

Sriramana Polycorbonate
10-15-2014, 02:18 AM
I will suggest for B2b website Linkdin is best.

marcusdaniels
10-15-2014, 02:58 AM
Social media is a great portal for businesses to gain leads. I personally manage Facebook, twitter, G+, Pinterest accounts for my business.

Joy Marshal
10-21-2014, 07:36 AM
For travel business you can use Facebook, Twitter. It is the best place where you get the higher traffic as compare to other social medias.

Vishwas Patel
10-21-2014, 08:06 AM
I suggest you First Google+ with tagging, Second is Linked in because you are targeting to B2B and after that twitter with # tag and last is facebook for you. Youtube video also helpful to you for google search, You just need to choose correct keywords for title of the video on you tube.

For any assistance or query you can contact me at my mail id: vishwas.patel@icaninfotech.com

or

Thanks,
Vishwas
(www.icaninfotech.com)

alishroy
10-26-2014, 01:57 AM
Best social media platform,
Facebook
Twitter
Linkedin
Pinterest

Morganhariad
10-30-2014, 05:37 AM
I think you can use Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and interest for your business's SMO. But You should use LinkedIn and Google Plus More and more because of you can be direct connect and share your business on LinkedIn and Google Plus.

Sarah - Dufferin Media
11-01-2014, 09:24 AM
Dear Friends,

Thanks for help....

Business to Business:
Facebook Business Page - make sure you interact with the businesses you are targeting. Like their page, like their posts, comment, & share via the newsfeed.
Twitter
LinkedIn

Dale
11-08-2014, 06:50 AM
You can use Facebook and twitter for this purpose.

Eastman
11-10-2014, 12:52 AM
various social media sites are available today.there are some best platform for doing SEO is Facebook,twitter,linked in,p interest,Google plus. and also share images Instagraphic sites so that viewer can easily understand.

anynewsbd
11-28-2014, 07:42 AM
It is depend on your target but you can use Facebook, Google+ & Twitter for your website.

ThomasG
12-01-2014, 02:55 AM
All the social media platforms provides different type of advantages with same motive. You should use all the social media platforms because the more platforms you use the more your products or services get advertised and PR will also be increased.

James E. Waters
12-06-2014, 05:16 AM
Social media is the best advertising tool of this era. Facebook, G+, twitter all these are best social media platforms to advertise your business and products. The more social media platforms you use the more popularity you get.

omidfm
12-12-2014, 02:59 PM
i recommend you using Facebook, G+, twitter,linkedin you can advertise your business and connect to social media experts and introduce your products and services.

orangedmcompany
02-11-2015, 01:24 AM
We can use Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google plus, stumble upon, pinterest, scoop it and much more social sites available when you are trying search then you will found much more social sites.

jecson
03-09-2015, 08:32 AM
Hello Friends
Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Linked In, Pinterest, My Space etc..these are best social media sites for your business growth.

suchiroy
03-31-2015, 02:35 AM
I would like to recommend you Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin are the most popular social media platform where you can easily promote your business.

suchiroy
04-08-2015, 07:57 AM
All social media platform are helpful to drive traffic. But according to niche, you can use Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.

James E. Waters
04-16-2015, 01:39 AM
Their are many media platform that can be used such as Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+. But I prefer Twitter and Instagram much.

cwvps
07-10-2015, 07:21 AM
I ould definitely go with Facebook, Google, Twitter and LinkedIn.

edwardmgarrett
10-06-2015, 04:44 AM
facebook, google+, twitter are the best.

Brain Power Websites
10-09-2015, 12:32 AM
This is easier than one might think.

The staple social media accounts you want to use are Facebook, Google Plus & Twitter. The next thing you want to do is find out what social media sites your target market is using, the easiest way to do this is ask your customers which ones they use to look up services such as yours. By doing this you will save yourself from opening a social media account with every social media site you can find.

Be sure you are active in the social media accounts you setup and consistent.

There are other things you want to do in regards to your social media accounts I didn't go in to in the spirit of keeping this response from becoming a novel, lol.

Best of luck and I hope you find the answers you were looking for.

Micheal
Brain Power Websites
http://brainpowerwebsites.com/

Mylaunchkits
10-09-2015, 07:11 PM
There are literally dozens of social media websites you could use but the big ones you know- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc... Those are the ones to focus on.

This may seem counter-intuitive but in my opinion (and what I tell clients all the time) is pick one or two- the ones that suit you best and stick to those. It's almost comical these days when I go to a company website and I see a link to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Foursquare, Yelp, and the list goes on...

Especially if you're a small business- you cannot possibly be on all of these platforms and devote equal time and attention to building your brand on there. It's just not possible unless you have multiple people doing it- in which case if you can swing it then sure, by all means be on all of them.

I prefer to focus on a couple. So you're a travel agency? You probably have a ton of photos- instagram is great. A lot of videos? Youtube is great. If you're constantly creating lists such as recipes? Pinterest is where you should be at.

Social Media is not just something you "do" like placing an ad in the paper or printing a flyer to hand out. It requires work and engagement with people to really build a following and get people interested in your company and your product. It's almost like a weightloss program. If there was just a pill that worked we'd all take it. Social Media isn't a flip of a switch or a button you press- it requires business lifestyle changes much the way getting serious about your health requires a change in your personal lifestyle.

That being said, there is a ton of pressure to be everywhere and do everything- and there's new social media channels popping up every day. So I tend to personally focus on twitter the most because it suits my target audience and what I want to do - engaging frequently and quickly with people throughout the day.

So to put it all simply- if you make a lot of videos- go to youtube. IF you don't - stay off youtube.

Like Michael just said above me- be ACTIVE. Social Media, again, is not just a "thing you do," it's opening a door to customers and waving a big digital flag that says "come contact us and engage with us in this way" and if you don't respond or maintain them it's as good as having a ringing phone in your business that no one is answering. So be active. No, you don't need to tweet 50 times a day or post a new video every single day but maintain some semblance of regularity and realize that you need to allow time for you to be found and followed by people. The results will be anything but immediate for the most part but social media isn't about quick returns, it's part of a long-term strategy of building brand awareness and fostering a customer community.

feona
10-19-2015, 02:59 AM
Why social media marketing is so important for any kind of website?
Simple answer- To get huge amount of visitor.
You must have to share your site on facebook,twitter,linkedin,pinterest,tumblr.These are as popular as you can get good amount visitors by marketing your website with good content.Bst of luck!;)
Bridal Gowns Albany (http://www.futias-formalwear.com/),NY

jamesstuart
10-26-2015, 02:25 AM
you're going to understand which social media sites are best for ... is which social media sites a business or individual should be on. ... As I've discussed before, people use social media for searching,

bretenystrass
10-26-2015, 05:09 AM
Home Blog Social Media Marketing Which Social Media Platform ... whether or not to dive into Twitter, take a look around the site and try to get .

aaabright
10-30-2015, 02:26 AM
If you want to contact with a business person only then LinkedIn is the best social media but if you want to connect with costumers directly then Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, Stumble upon etc.

SaraMartine
11-02-2015, 05:59 AM
Instead of using only one social media channel for your business promotion, I would like to recommend you to create more social media accounts. Create social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google Plus.

DonMafioso
11-03-2015, 02:16 AM
Well, you can use Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest for your business :D

campbelljof
11-04-2015, 02:31 AM
Hi,

professional twitter is the best platform for any business, specially business like your need twitter.Make your brand value over twitter then it will surely convert in to leads.

chesssets
11-04-2015, 04:47 AM
Buy Staunton Chess Sets, Chess Pieces Online and Wooden Chess pieces (http://chesskart.com/chess-pieces/wooden-chess-pieces) and Boards. Shop for Wooden Chess Sets for Sale from India at wholesale prices. Lowest price guaranteed

Williebnewburn
11-04-2015, 11:14 AM
Google+, wordpress blog, twitter and LinkdIn.

djone
12-15-2015, 08:54 AM
Google plus is the best for business. Twitter and Facebook also most important. Use Pinterest and Instagram smartly.

cpartisan
01-08-2016, 06:42 AM
My suggestion is it depend on your targeted audience and country,try to use Facebook,twitter,google+,linkedin and must reddit.

Brittany
01-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Your company is travel technology offers travel portal solutions for travel companies. If you deal only with your customer then top social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin and Pinterest.

ArnoldH
01-08-2016, 09:55 AM
The below 3 sites are really helpful for website driving traffic:
1. Facebook
2. Google Plus
3. LinkedIn

manogua
01-15-2016, 05:00 AM
Facebook is the best in my mind now. Because there are 500 million People use Facebook. Use advertise will be good for your business.

Hope this hellp.

campbelljof
01-15-2016, 06:46 AM
Facebook, twitter , G+, linkedIn . You hace to use bookmarking sites too. so you can your website visible.

mysuccess101
01-26-2016, 07:03 AM
I think Facebook has a large number of users, the largest of any social network.
These users aren’t only browsing profile updates or viewing photos. That’s where you come in — your marketing efforts and Facebook presence.

ArnoldH
01-26-2016, 10:18 AM
If you want to promote your business through social media sites then the following sites can help you a lot. Like- Facebook, Twitter, LinedIn, Tumblr and many more. Try there.

ArnoldH
01-26-2016, 10:19 AM
I think Facebook has a large number of users, the largest of any social network.
These users aren’t only browsing profile updates or viewing photos. That’s where you come in — your marketing efforts and Facebook presence.

Yes of course. Facebook is most influential now a days for promoting business.

Kristinperry
01-28-2016, 05:09 AM
Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, StumbleUpon, Reddit these all are great social media platform one should use for website.

donswift90
03-28-2016, 08:18 AM
You can use most of the social medias like fb, twitter, g+, tumbler, stumble upon.

grras
05-06-2016, 03:25 AM
According to me you use Facebook business campaign for target your customers.it is a effective marketing technique.also you can do other SMO activity.

ronniewill
05-17-2016, 09:53 AM
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Google Plus
YouTube

All these social media platforms will work for your website but FACEBOOK PAGE will work BEST if you provide promotions/offers on the tickets etc whatever you are offering!! :)

williamjohn
05-19-2016, 05:19 AM
Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter help to your business.

Roger784
05-27-2016, 01:52 AM
Well, it's a good question. Nowadays, various social media marketing platforms are available to promote your business and product through social media channels. You can use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest etc. These are the common platforms to promote your own website through social media marketing and get valuable business leads as well.

Ghany
05-27-2016, 05:06 AM
i dont loose any social platforM, but for getting high traffic i will use google+ and stumbleupon and reddit..

codinsights
07-23-2016, 02:22 AM
my first choice facebook and StumbleUpon

domnick
07-25-2016, 02:20 AM
I think LinkedIn, Facebook and Google + platform is suitable to your business. Try it.

designman
08-11-2016, 05:19 AM
In my opinion, best one are Facebook and Instagram especially for travel agency.

chinomoreno
08-22-2016, 03:58 AM
I will say it is Facebook and Twitter but it will still depend on your business niche.

kriystirose
10-17-2016, 07:33 AM
You can use Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linkedin and Pinterest for your website.

DisRohini
11-21-2016, 05:29 AM
So you want to define a social media strategy for your business? The place to start is with a full understanding of the most widely-used social platforms, their unique purpose, and whether or not your business will be able to reach its target audience.

Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest all trend highly with small and medium-sized business owners. With the greatest volume of users per month, these platforms allow you to build a following, showcase new products, and sometimes act as an arm of customer service.

We’ll look at what differentiates these three popular networks, comparing various key metrics so you can feel confident starting your path towards social media success.

litincharelles
12-23-2016, 06:27 AM
The 8 out of 10 internet users are reached by social media sites and blogs.

smartkpis
01-21-2017, 04:25 AM
Try experimenting with major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. From those social media accounts, follow accounts that are similar to your target customers. Research on each platforms a good day and time to post so that your posts are likely to get interactions. Afterwards, create a schedule so that you regularly post both on slow times and on busy posting times. You should also create a schedule specifically on interacting with other accounts that are similar to your target customers. This is all to get more interactions and attraction to your company.

Best of luck!

Brittany
02-17-2017, 02:08 AM
Every online business website owner should have active social media websites participation.

One should have face book, twitter, Google+, Pinterest etc., popular accounts on your brand name. Then you can share URLs, news and events in that social media pages. So in this way social media will ad advantage to your online business.

Gauheocam
02-22-2017, 02:45 AM
I use Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, they're great social media platforms
You can visit this website to get more information: https://goo.gl/uVs2q5

ranjit
03-15-2017, 06:45 AM
Create Google+ account, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, Linkedin for active websites

Neha Acharya
05-03-2017, 07:19 AM
Email is a cornerstone and key component of every marketing campaign. Whether you are hosting an event, sending out a new piece of content, promoting a new service offering, or staying in touch with customers, email should be one of your main forms of communication. According to research, the most used lead generation tactic is email marketing, with 81% of respondents citing it as the most effective channel. By putting your content in front of prospects, you can find people who might not be looking for you.
Tools such as Leadlake or MAilchimp helps to get email list of the companies you need.

chiru77
05-14-2017, 07:44 AM
The best social media website is Facebook but, You may also use Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Reddit, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn. These websites are the best source to get traffic as well as backlinks.

fitness threads
05-14-2017, 10:44 AM
Dear all

Have a good day . we are gloves exporter and leather belts we will provide best and high quality products in lower rates ,

if you need any further assistant feel free to contact with us .

num : +923084203787
email : agohar04@gmail.com

tonmoy07
05-15-2017, 10:35 AM
You can start with any social media like, facebook, twitter, pinterest, tumblr, LinkedIn any of them. But the best option will be the facebook. You can easily get lots of traffic in facebook and now a days business in facebook is very much popular.
If you want only US visitors to your website, then you should go for pinterest. Because most of the pinterest users are from usa.
Hope this will help you.;)

ptrounet
06-17-2017, 07:55 AM
Hmm... this is very interesting

ambikasoftware
07-05-2017, 03:18 AM
There are lot of Social Media Marketing (http://www.ambikasoftwaretechnologies.com/internet-marketing/social-media-marketing-services) platforms to promote a website like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest.

Sumit_Singh
08-11-2017, 02:57 AM
Dear Friends,

Thanks for help....

LinkedIn is best for your Business but you can't ignore the Facebook and Twitter as well.
So Focus on these three Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn

rockystephen
08-28-2017, 08:29 AM
i think facebook is a best platform for social media.....

toreyray
08-28-2017, 06:40 PM
I think Facebook or Instagram would be the most effective. Twitter might be hard to maintain audience unless your a really popular celebrity.

shruti001
08-29-2017, 06:10 AM
Hi, it is Based on which kind of traffic or audience you want on your website.

Luckys123
09-19-2017, 02:11 AM
based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin. you can use pinterest also to share and save images.

z1state
10-27-2017, 08:40 AM
you have to run your promotional activities on facebook, twitter and promote your business photos on instagram If your business is newly established.

z1state
10-27-2017, 08:43 AM
you have to promote your business advertisement on facebook, twitter and upload your picture on instagram .

TheDogLine
10-28-2017, 02:18 AM
The best one would be Facebook but I suggest that don't just focus on one social media. Also try Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, Etc.

amalduaforlove
11-07-2017, 11:13 PM
Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, G+ these are best platform. Here you can directly connect with your audience and also can resolve query of them.

Chris83
12-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Yeah, the beat media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and G+

varsakhemka
01-11-2018, 06:46 AM
There are various social media platforms available that you should use for your website, some of them are:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Google+
YouTube
Instagram
Pinterest
Tumblr

Source: toolsinsight.com

Rajaspldelhi
01-16-2018, 07:02 AM
Nice Information. Thanks for sharing.

willieandersen
01-18-2018, 06:23 AM
Hey Friend,

My Suggestion is Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google +, LinkedIn, Pinterest, My Space Etc...

rehabdigital
07-02-2018, 08:34 AM
As per as my personal experience You should you Facebook ads marketing to promote your busines

jarziashee
07-28-2018, 07:27 AM
Linkedin
Twitter
FB pages
GOod for the business promotion

WPexpert
07-29-2018, 04:07 AM
Hi there,

Every website must connect on an FB page and a Twiter account, but as your site is travel related so, I will recommend to you focus on Instagram too.

Rob45
07-30-2018, 08:54 AM
Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, Twitter etc. these channels are effective for every niche..

kiruthi_18
07-31-2018, 01:07 PM
Hi there,

Every website must connect on an FB page and a Twiter account, but as your site is travel related so, I will recommend to you focus on Instagram too.

Yes, You said correct. LinkedIn social media platform also help your business. So you should account LinkedIn account and be active in all social media platforms.

kiruthi_18
07-31-2018, 01:08 PM
Hi there,

Yes, You said correct. LinkedIn social media platform also help your business. So you should account LinkedIn account and be active in all social media platforms.

williamlawrence
08-03-2018, 01:33 AM
Facebook is the best social media site by which you can reach to your ideal customers.

akaalvideos
08-17-2018, 08:04 AM
Social Media Platform are

Facebook
Google +
LinkedIn
Instagram
Flickr

smithppes
10-03-2018, 10:09 AM
twitter and linkedin or fb are best but social media also depend on the what kind of product you have.......

AllisonmsStrode
10-06-2018, 04:20 AM
make possible to rank your web in search engine .....

MadisonWhite
10-13-2018, 09:19 AM
Facebook , Twitter , linkedin , google+

alyut001
10-22-2018, 04:27 AM
Every social media apps is really good right now. - Steven C Wyer (https://vimeo.com/208354579)

lovesolutionastro
10-26-2018, 08:31 PM
Yes, there are many platform where you can gather audience, twitter, Google Plus, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest and etc.

samithppaiy319
11-03-2018, 04:19 AM
using your account and socialized this more and more...

Save on Transfers
11-03-2018, 10:02 AM
Hi there,

Since your travel agency, you may use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. These platforms are the best in advertising your products and targeting your audiences if you have a great content.

Rachel Ross
11-05-2018, 06:13 AM
You can use all social media platforms. But you must use facebook, twitter and linked in because they are top in present. Instagram, pinterest, tumblr and google plus are also beneficial.

John G. Anai
11-22-2018, 01:02 AM
To advertise our website products and services, facebook is the best social media to market your business. Because it becomes a part and parcel's of everyone's life. Also, from this, you can get genuine customers as well.

Annattfleming
11-26-2018, 04:21 AM
FB and twitter are best for this....

Vedika
12-15-2018, 01:30 AM
Social media platform can be decided on basis of business and audiences you target. As you mentioned your business as travel, you can use Facebook and Instagram are best to promote your travel experiences. I must advise these platforms for promotion of travel business as you can target many audiences with their likes for travelling and can convert them to potential leads.

DavidLee
12-17-2018, 04:34 AM
My Suggestion is Facebook, Linked and Pinterest

peter458
12-19-2018, 08:31 AM
Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest etc.

harryleo
12-27-2018, 06:32 AM
Facebook Messenger.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
Snapchat.
YouTube.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.

perfectagra
12-31-2018, 01:55 AM
I think Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google Plus, Reddit, Myspace, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Mix, etc..

aachi
01-09-2019, 06:58 AM
Facebook, Instagram and Twitter

buy_ince
01-10-2019, 05:31 AM
Hello,

If you want to get a quick result then you have to use all social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. If you have a b2b business than you can use LinkedIn for a better result.

changingspacec
01-15-2019, 06:22 AM
Facebook and youtube..

aachi
01-31-2019, 08:23 AM
Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

rohinidubey
01-31-2019, 09:11 AM
you can make use of all social media it doses not make difference but use facebook will help you get more leads.

rohinidubey
02-05-2019, 05:58 AM
The whole concept of social media is, it is used to drive traffic and for the purpose of branding.
you can use :
facebook
twitter
linkedin
pinterest
google+

ClintRussell
02-15-2019, 06:20 AM
If your goal is to gain more traffic then I think Instagram will be the best social media site for advertising and marketing of a business.

ClintRussell
03-04-2019, 02:57 AM
I would like to suggest to use the Instagram social media platform for the promotion and advertisement of the website. Instagram is the best social platform for getting higher traffic and views on the post.

iaccountshop4
04-03-2019, 12:58 PM
Linkedin accounts to grow your business.We’re offering all kinds of social media accounts with phone number verification. And all account will be delivered within 24 hours after completing the payments. We also provide you the guarantee of a refund, if you’re not satisfied with our services. You should buy Linkedin accounts to grow your business.
Linkedin Accounts (https://iaccountshop.com/buy-linkedin-accounts/)

vasuma
04-15-2019, 02:14 AM
Although there are many platforms like Twitter, G+, Pinterest but Facebook is the best option among all these. Reason being, it is accessed by person of every age all across the globe. This will help you make your online presence more strong.
In my point of view, facebook and Instagram are the best social media to increase the traffic in website.

naazaniqua
04-30-2019, 02:22 AM
Facebook is best social media site to connect with the audience because facebook is popular in all over the globe, it is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month.

Tejukakde
04-30-2019, 08:12 AM
According to your business find out your target audience and then where are they more active. Use that social media platform to promote your business.

KevonSawayn
05-06-2019, 10:31 AM
If you want to use the social media platform then, in my opinion, Facebook is one of the best platforms to use. It is the oldest as well it has the highest audience then other social networking platforms. With more than 80 million business page and more than 2.35 billion users made this platform as one of the biggest platforms. The Facebook platform provide a targeted form of advertising. Due to all these reasons, it is the number one platform of social media.

AnthonyKnight
05-07-2019, 10:01 AM
I would say using the Instagram social media platform is the best platform for your Business promotion and advertisement. Instagram can generate a huge number of user engagement ratio, visibility, and traffic than any other social media platforms. There is also an option of using an Instagram automation tool to manage all SMO works.

afrahtravel
05-22-2019, 05:15 AM
In an ideal world, you would use them all. As a small business, ... With your limited resources, which social media platform would you pick? ... Just because a site is popular doesn't mean it is a good fit for you business

changingspacec
05-23-2019, 08:33 AM
Linkedin and Facebook are the best social media platform for B2B.

Business Loan Leads
07-22-2019, 05:10 AM
It depend's on your Niche. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You can also use Reddit and Quora.

rosemartine
07-25-2019, 02:39 AM
There are many social media sites where you can promote your site and share information about website. Most popular Social Media Sites are here :- facebook, instagram, twitter,tumbler, reddit, diggo, pinterest and more.These are very popular where you can promote your website and get more traffic.

vijaykl32
08-07-2019, 01:12 AM
you can use facebook, instagram as social media platform to market your brand.

gauravkp32
08-20-2019, 04:35 AM
There are many social media sites, But the best one which can improve your Business image Online are Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Mix.

Vinu1997
08-21-2019, 04:50 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr

priyankaroy125
09-14-2019, 02:38 AM
I think the best one is facebook, google+, twitter and the last one pintrest.

alluringindiatours
10-04-2019, 06:34 AM
Best Social Media Platforms are Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr. You can use all these sites to generate good amount of leads every month.

BentonRolfson
10-04-2019, 09:20 AM
For increasing SMO part, you have to use the Instagram social media platform for marketing purpose.

VP_Olek
10-10-2019, 08:54 PM
This is pretty old but since our Social Media Platform was not even in the picture when this came out maybe now this will be of interest to the community. We are not open yet, we are going to get the Social Media Portion up by the end of this year though and our second objective is to sell over 100 Cities before the end of 2019. We are prospecting over 500 Cities sold by mids of 2020 and I think we can definitely do it, if not more. We have sold 58 Cities, 4 provinces/states & 4 Countries thus far and are getting more and more inquiries on a daily basis.

We will help at least 1 person in every city of the world to run a profitable work from home business that should be above average salary in the region. Why 1 person ? Because each city can only have 1 owner unfortunately. Cities can be resold by the current owner to other people, the profit is 100% yours, our HQ has no commission on this sale. Furthermore, every CityForum owner will bge entitled to 100% revenue generated by the cityforum from local business advertisement, again CityForum HQ is not taking any commission on this profit. We want to be successful but we will not be able to do it on our own therefore this business where your work pays out @ 100% is the least we can do to help you and help ourselves.

Sincerely,
Oleksandr Yaruchyk
www.cityforum.com
www.cityforumglobal.com

amayajace
10-21-2019, 03:53 AM
Facebook. Facebook is the most popular social network in the world with more than two billion users.
Twitter.
Instagram.
Pinterest.
LinkedIn.
YouTube.

alluringindiatours
10-22-2019, 03:16 AM
There are many Social media platforms which can be used for promoting a website. It depends on the nature of business which platform is to be selected.

essencepk
10-24-2019, 03:51 AM
Facebook. It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one on our list of the top 10 social media sites for business.

salesforcebofc
10-25-2019, 06:34 AM
Dear Friends,

Thanks for help....

Facebook is the best option to promote your website

BentonRolfson
10-26-2019, 05:20 AM
Mate, you can use the Instagram social media platform for improving both SEO & SMO parts. Even you can also take assist of Instagram automation tool.

Emilyma
10-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Credibility
engagement
the power
Leadership
social
Media platforms
Optimization
These two principles work miracles.

Jose Hoglund
11-05-2019, 06:29 AM
I thinks Facebook can be the most favorable social media site for promoting business because it has more than 2.38 billion users and it is the king of all social media site.
If your promote your content in this platform with the strategic manner, then you can achieve the successful result for your business.

Jose Hoglund
11-08-2019, 08:38 AM
I think if you want to choose the best social media platform that can provide a huge audience for your business promotion, then Facebook is the best to use. It is the king in all other social media sites and more than 2.38 billion users of this platform.

seoweb
11-08-2019, 01:57 PM
cebook. It shouldn't come as a gigantic shock that Facebook is number one on our rundown of the best 10 web-based social networking destinations for business. ...

Facebook Messenger. ...

Instagram. ...

Pinterest. ...

Snapchat. ...

YouTube. ...

Twitter. ...

LinkedIn.

alluringindiatours
11-16-2019, 02:27 AM
In my opinion, the best social media platform for website is Facebook for sure. You can use Facebook Pixel for displaying your Product or Services in an arranged manner.

alluringtours
11-21-2019, 04:05 AM
Facebook, twitter, pinterest, youtube, instagram , linkedin all have their merits & demertis each platform can be useful to your buisness.

marierosas
12-04-2019, 07:40 AM
Facebook. It should not come as a large wonder that Facebook is number one on our listing of the pinnacle 10 social media web sites for commercial enterprise. ...
Facebook Messenger. ...
Instagram. ...
Pinterest. ...
Snapchat. ...
YouTube. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn.

kyliejenner
01-06-2020, 12:02 PM
It depends on your target but you can use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Pinterest for your website. These are the best social media platform to advertise your business.

Bhanu Priya
01-14-2020, 02:05 AM
Not just one, use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Reddit, Behance, Snapchat to get better result

lishmaliny
01-22-2020, 06:23 AM
Instagram That makes it the perfect social network for brands or companies that target young, hip demographics. Photos and short videos with a small amount of text do exceptionally well on Instagram, and it also integrates with your Facebook and Twitter accounts so you can use the same photos across multiple platforms.

lishmaliny
01-28-2020, 05:26 AM
Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs There are more than 65 million businesses using Facebook Pages and more than six million advertisers actively promoting their business on Facebook, which makes it a pretty safe bet if you want to have a presence on social media.

Mixlikes
02-03-2020, 01:36 AM
You can try Facebook, Twitter, Instagram social media sites for a travel technology business. There are large numbers of people visit here. You can connect the relevant group and people easily.

saisaanvi
02-07-2020, 02:26 AM
There are various social media platforms are available and out that sites Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin,Pinterest,Scoop.it,Reddi t are the famous social media platforms you can use for your website

lishmaliny
02-18-2020, 06:50 AM
Facebook. It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one on our list of the top 10 social media sites for business.

lishmaliny
02-24-2020, 05:24 AM

lishmaliny
03-04-2020, 08:11 AM

tonymartell777
03-07-2020, 06:02 AM
Your business or fan page is an essential part of your marketing strategy and it is a matter of your business status. Millions, millions of users visit at least one business profile every day.
We are a Certified Digital Marketing Specialist specializing in creating Facebook Business Pages. We are here to provide you with our best and quality service.2435

holisticgroup19
03-13-2020, 03:43 AM
It is basically depends on your Target Audience and Market.
But still you can use Facebook and Twitter as these are on the top.

lishmaliny
03-16-2020, 08:20 AM
Instagram That makes it the perfect social network for brands or companies that target young, hip demographics. Photos and short videos with a small amount of text do exceptionally well on Instagram, and it also integrates with your Facebook and Twitter accounts so you can use the same photos across multiple platforms.

John G. Anai
03-27-2020, 08:33 AM
Hi,

You should use Facebook because it has more users as compare to other social media platforms.

Thanks

jjshouse
03-28-2020, 01:16 PM
Dear Friends,

Thanks for help....

In case of information technology or website services niche market about all social media platform will give you benefits so try to join and play active role on all social media platform specially in Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest etc.. Dont forget to use hashtags to get more better response than normal post ... cross posting will help you also lots.

aryabapat7
04-14-2020, 05:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

Here, We are provide top 9 social media platforms for your business

1. Facebook
2. Facebook Messenger
3. Instagram
4. Pinterest
5. Snapchat
6. YouTube
7. Twitter
8. LinkedIn
9. Yelp

Social media agency in Mumbai
(https://www.creativebrain.co.in/social-media-marketing-agency-in-mumbai/)

Malnisharma
04-15-2020, 03:08 AM
based on a reply to this post I also agree these platforms are best to use for promoting the website but as per your travel website I suggest you one my web platform
tripto this website i use for taking some reference for traveling in this, I get the article on travel experience so in this you can promote your site to, I hope this will help you a lot.

master64
04-15-2020, 10:09 AM
social media platform for your business is all about confirming the goals you want to achieve through social media marketing, figuring out what platforms your target audience is already on, and choosing a platform that matches with the type of content you create.

sonamsharma789
04-27-2020, 04:57 AM

jayam
05-08-2020, 03:07 AM
1. Facebook. Number of monthly users: 2+ billion. ...
Twitter. Number of monthly users: 330 million. ...
Instagram. Number of monthly users: 1+ billion. ...
Pinterest. Number of monthly users: 300 million. ...
LinkedIn. Number of monthly users: 303 million. ...
YouTube. Number of monthly users: 2 billion.

valluri
05-08-2020, 10:26 AM
See which social media platform your business should be on and how to pick the best ... They each take time, and you won't see results unless you put in the man-hours.) ... Enter your website to see if you could benefit from

Oliverkroll01
05-09-2020, 02:35 AM
Following tools are used for Advertising
Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.
Pinterest.
LinkedIn.
Snapchat.

deepak.sh
05-09-2020, 03:53 AM
Best Social Media Platforms for Businesses
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Instagram
LinkedIn
YouTube
vk

Artisingh1
05-09-2020, 01:59 PM
Facebook. It shouldn't come as a huge surprise that Facebook is number one on our list of the top 10 social media sites for business. ...
Facebook Messenger. ...
Instagram. ...
Pinterest. ...
Snapchat. ...
YouTube. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn.

debora
05-18-2020, 03:52 AM
Facebook: This is by far the largest platform, with over 2 billion monthly active users, 61 percent of whom are Americans between the ages of 25 and 54. Facebook is good for lead generation, and its advertising platform can be highly customized to target very specific audiences. Facebook is also a good platform for building relationships, showing the human side of your business, and turning leads into loyal followers and customers. Many different content types are appropriate for Facebook, but the key is content that shows a different side of your company. Facebook (and Twitter) are both excellent for reaching large numbers of people, but it’s important to remember that there's also a great deal of competition.

Twitter: Twitter is the go-to platform if your business is about immediacy, and if you want to reach out to followers with breaking news, announcements, important messages, and other in the moment information. Most Twitter users are under the age of 50, and the type of content that works best on this platform is easily digestible textual content, such as how to articles, listicles, and quotations. Images perform better on Twitter than video, but text-based content still reigns supreme.

LinkedIn: LinkedIn is typically the choice platform for B2B businesses, and especially if your goal is lead generation. This is also an ideal platform for editorial content, and it can help you establish your company as a trusted leader in your field, build authority for your brand, and engage leads through conversations. The demographic on LinkedIn is also different than other sites because there are more users between the ages of 30 to 49 than there are users under 30.

Social media is an indispensable tool for any business that wants to remain pertinent and gain exposure online, because not only can it connect you with prospects who are right next door, but it can also help you reach out to people all across the globe. Beyond that, social media is also an excellent tool for building brand awareness, finding new leads, generating more website traffic, getting to know your audience better, gaining insight into the shopping habits of your best customers, and even improving your customer service. The trick to choosing the right social media platform for your business is all about confirming the goals you want to achieve through social media marketing, figuring out what platforms your target audience is already on, and choosing a platform that matches with the type of content you create.

atocloud
05-25-2020, 07:10 AM
Facebook is the best platform, as here you can get evach category customers - young, adult etc.

valluri
05-28-2020, 03:20 AM
A website offers complete control
On a social media platform, a business is at the mercy of that format, with limited tools to customize the customer experience on their page

jayam
05-28-2020, 03:29 AM
Facebook: Videos and curated content.
Instagram: High-res photos, quotes, Stories.
Twitter: News, blog posts, and GIFs.
LinkedIn: Jobs, company news, and professional content.
Pinterest: Infographics and step-by-step photo guides.
Google+: Blog posts that you want to rank on Google.

Lilykevin86
06-01-2020, 01:44 AM
6 Best Social Media Platforms for Businesses

1. Facebook. Number of month to month clients: 2+ billion.
Twitter. Number of month to month clients: 330 million.
Instagram. Number of month to month clients: 1+ billion.
Pinterest. Number of month to month clients: 300 million.
LinkedIn. Number of month to month clients: 303 million.
YouTube. Number of month to month clients: 2 billion.

Geethan
06-11-2020, 04:32 AM
To save you time and help you prioritize, I've broken down (and only included) the five best social media platforms for marketing, including their main audiences and top industries for the channel: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram.

Geethan
06-24-2020, 04:19 AM
Contact Us!
1. Facebook. Number of monthly users: 2+ billion. ...
Twitter. Number of monthly users: 330 million. ...
Instagram. ...
Pinterest. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube.

ianwallace79
06-30-2020, 07:51 AM
If you're taling about specific social media platform, then Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit. Moreover, blogger, WordPress platforms are beneficial as well, while focusing on proper article writing can give you a boost in your website traffic.

atocloud
07-02-2020, 07:32 AM
I would like to suggest you Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, My Space and Instagram (only if you are in fashion industry)

lishmaliny
08-06-2020, 05:37 AM
Yelp. The ideal social media platform for businesses, with Yelp your customers will provide reviews of your business products and services.

salesforcebofc
08-07-2020, 06:23 AM
It purely based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin

debora
09-10-2020, 03:28 AM
Once you’ve settled on the goals you want to achieve with social media, determined where your audience is already hanging out and decided what type of content works best for you, you can then go through and compare the different social media platforms to determine which one will best meet your needs. To help you decide, here's a rundown of the platforms, what they're good for, and what a typical user looks like:

Facebook: This is by far the largest platform, with over 2 billion monthly active users, 61 percent of whom are Americans between the ages of 25 and 54. Facebook is good for lead generation, and its advertising platform can be highly customized to target very specific audiences. Facebook is also a good platform for building relationships, showing the human side of your business, and turning leads into loyal followers and customers. Many different content types are appropriate for Facebook, but the key is content that shows a different side of your company. Facebook (and Twitter) are both excellent for reaching large numbers of people, but it’s important to remember that there's also a great deal of competition.

Twitter: Twitter is the go-to platform if your business is about immediacy, and if you want to reach out to followers with breaking news, announcements, important messages, and other in the moment information. Most Twitter users are under the age of 50, and the type of content that works best on this platform is easily digestible textual content, such as how to articles, listicles, and quotations. Images perform better on Twitter than video, but text-based content still reigns supreme.
Social media is an indispensable tool for any business that wants to remain pertinent and gain exposure online, because not only can it connect you with prospects who are right next door, but it can also help you reach out to people all across the globe. Beyond that, social media is also an excellent tool for building brand awareness, finding new leads, generating more website traffic, getting to know your audience better, gaining insight into the shopping habits of your best customers, and even improving your customer service. The trick to choosing the right social media platform for your business is all about confirming the goals you want to achieve through social media marketing, figuring out what platforms your target audience is already on, and choosing a platform that matches with the type of content you create.

Johnhenry
09-10-2020, 05:44 AM
You must try in tumblr and wordpress and pintrest platform for your websites.

stevealex000
09-10-2020, 06:45 AM
i would recommmend Facebook because it has 2 billion+ users

Geethan
09-11-2020, 02:28 AM
Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.
YouTube.
Reddit.
Pinterest.
Quora.

Saravanan28
10-16-2020, 06:03 AM
1. Facebook. Though Mark Zuckerberg has gotten a lot of bad press over the last couple of years, there's no denying that he built the (overall) best social media platform for business currently available. ...
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube. ...
Reddit. ...
Pinterest. ...
Quora.

Nags
10-17-2020, 02:23 AM
based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin. you can use pinterest also to share and save images

Nags
10-21-2020, 04:00 AM

Nags
10-22-2020, 02:11 AM

Geethan
11-05-2020, 01:21 AM
1. Facebook. Though Mark Zuckerberg has gotten a lot of bad press over the last couple of years, there's no denying that he built the (overall) best social media platform for business currently available. ...
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube. ...
Reddit. ...
Pinterest. ...
Quora.

loganzander
11-05-2020, 05:46 AM
Instagram now boasts more than 500 million monthly active users and commands one of the highest audience engagement rates in social media, 58% higher than Facebook and 2000% higher than Twitter. Instagram's engagement rates are 58% higher than Facebook's and 2,000% higher than Twitter's.

Nags
11-07-2020, 03:03 AM

Geethan
11-12-2020, 01:17 AM
Best Social Media Platforms for Business
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube. ...
Reddit. ...
Pinterest. ...
Quora.

brisbanecar
11-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and Pinterest

Muthuraj
11-13-2020, 01:09 AM
You can use Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Pinterest, and Twitter for your travel agency business promotions.

master007
11-13-2020, 01:09 AM
Based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin. you can use pinterest also to share and save images

Nags
11-16-2020, 02:01 AM

theflyy
11-16-2020, 04:32 AM
FLYY will let you display offers across the app exactly the way your customers like! Test multiple placements and see where the users are engaging the most.

Want to get your users HOOKED? Get FLYY – A powerful growth hacking tool for Mobile Apps, Websites & SaaS tools.
FLYY has been built by a team who has worked on AppBrowzer – a super app, for the last 4 years. We understand the pain points of Growth hackers, Growth Marketers, product managers & developers in achieving exponential & viral growth for their product.

https://www.theflyy.com/

Bigil
11-17-2020, 01:59 AM
Based on your target audience you can select the social media - facebook, twitter, linkedin. you can use pinterest also to share and save images

carwreckers
11-18-2020, 08:53 AM
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.

master007
11-20-2020, 12:22 AM

Nags
11-23-2020, 04:14 AM

master007
11-26-2020, 02:25 AM

jayam12
11-26-2020, 06:54 AM
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube. ...
Reddit. ...
Pinterest. ...
Quora.

mithu
11-26-2020, 06:58 AM
1. Facebook – 2.23 billion MAUs. Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month. ...
YouTube – 1.9 billion MAUs. YouTube is a video-sharing platform where users watch a billion hour of videos every day. ...
WhatsApp – 1.5 billion MAUs. ...
Messenger – 1.3 billion MAUs.

master007
11-28-2020, 01:35 AM

Bigil
12-03-2020, 02:11 AM

master007
12-04-2020, 03:25 AM

Bigil
12-07-2020, 01:23 AM

jayam12
12-14-2020, 09:32 AM
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube. ...
Reddit. ...
Pinterest. ...
Quora.

mithu
12-14-2020, 09:38 AM
Instagram. Long the home of influencers, brands, bloggers, small business owners, friends and everyone in between--Instagram has topped well over 1 billion monthly users for some time now. ...
YouTube. ...
3. Facebook. ...
Twitter. ...
TikTok. ...
Pinterest. ...
Snapchat.

JosephRodriguez
12-18-2020, 07:49 AM
You should use Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & Pinterest social media platforms to promote your website to strengthen your SMO part strong.

Bigil
12-21-2020, 02:07 AM

susiparker
12-22-2020, 08:13 AM
You can use any social media platform: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn altogether to increase brand awareness. You need to research where most of your audience is presently related to your niche and then implement your social media marketing strategy.

Geethan
12-24-2020, 01:26 AM
Instagram. ...
Twitter. ...
LinkedIn. ...
YouTube. ...
Reddit. ...
Pinterest. ...
Quora.

nisargshah
12-29-2020, 01:36 AM
Hello Friend,
You can use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for your website.

KENZAdvertising2
12-29-2020, 01:47 AM
Marketing is all about getting in touch with potential customers for your business. Digital marketing agency Pakistan's always been crucial for any business to thrive; however, in an age of the web, businesses are inclined to digital marketing as compared to the offline one. This is often because more and more people are using the web and with this people's approach towards buying and selling is additionally changing. Digital agencies in Pakistan In other words, consumers prefer digital means to shop for or sell something.

lishmaliny
12-29-2020, 07:55 AM
There are lots of social media platforms available to marketers today, in that I suggest to use Facebook and Instagram.

Bigil
12-31-2020, 03:29 AM

Rahul28
01-02-2021, 05:07 AM
Facebook is best.

alishbasaki
01-12-2021, 12:25 AM
1. Facebook. Despite the fact that Mark Zuckerberg has gotten a ton of awful press throughout the most recent few years, there's no rejecting that he fabricated the (generally) best online media stage for business presently accessible.
Instagram.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.
YouTube.
Reddit.
Pinterest.
Quora.

notty667
01-12-2021, 12:50 AM
1. Facebook.
Instagram.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.
YouTube.
Reddit.
Pinterest.
Quora

master007
01-12-2021, 01:12 AM

lishmaliny
01-12-2021, 08:47 AM
Facebook is the biggest social media site around, with more than two billion people using it every month.

Nags
01-13-2021, 12:45 AM

notty667
01-13-2021, 01:11 AM
Instagram.
Twitter.
LinkedIn.
YouTube.
Reddit. .
Pinterest. .
Quora