PDA

View Full Version : Media Design Company Idea

Hale
05-25-2005, 11:16 PM
Hello.

I am thinking of starting up a media design company aimed at offering print and web design, web hosting, and photography. I already have a name and web address in mind, and just need to confirm that the business name is not in use.

As far as my background, my name is Daniel and I am 19 years old. I am majoring in Journalism (with a PR emphsis). I am also enlisted in the National Guard as a Journalist and will be doing my IADT this summer and fall.

I do plan on running this out of my apartment, and on my own for awhile, but I do want limited liability status, so I am looking through the different business structures.

If anybody can point me into the right direction on where to do research, I would be grateful.

With regards,
Daniel

cyfocus
06-11-2005, 12:39 AM
You can check your domain at my site CyFocus.com see if it is available and it also gives you suggest domain names in case your name is taken. Its a good idea to have your business name & your domain name the same for marketing purposes.

For your business model, you need to have a lot of web hosting space & bandwith because of photos & images.

07-16-2005, 10:52 PM
If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com (http://automaticcommerce.com/q.php?adminid=3&id=7)
Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only

delusional
01-28-2014, 01:34 AM
If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

Don't do this. It will get you nowhere.

Okay, so you have a plan, that already a big step. Now you need to find out what the best company structure is. You didn't mention where you're from so this can be a bit hard if you don't provide that information.

As of running your business from your apartment, there's no shame in doing that, a lot of the best businesses started like this because they knew from the beginning they had to cut costs somewhere. Just be sure you have some way of receiving customers. Either have a decent looking desk or office area in your apartment but receiving customers at the kitchen table might not be what you are looking for.

jfab
03-09-2014, 01:39 PM
Start by building your own website. Make it look really pro. After that, share it to your social network. Worry about SEO later.

jfab
03-09-2014, 01:41 PM

And I will agree with Delusional that this will be a bad idea as well. Start with the free stuff you can get online.

stockbrokers
09-10-2014, 03:13 AM
build a website and start marketing your business via online

Zimmy
01-05-2016, 06:53 AM
to confirm that the business name is not in use, go to uspto.gov/trademark and do a trademark search

supermrlebron23
05-15-2020, 12:57 PM
Study Competitors. See what others are doing in the field and do it better.

peterjohn7
02-11-2021, 12:04 AM
These organizations represent considerable authority in utilizing configuration to tackle enormous issues. They pair profound understanding and industry information with configuration thinking to make probably the most inventive items and thoughts.
Cell phones for sale in Harare Zimbabwe (http://www.diamondequity.co.zw/)