PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Google Adwords?

tunguyen
07-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Has anyone use google Adwords for advertising? share experience? thanks

ketusoftware
07-23-2014, 06:58 AM
google adwords is a good way to target the main keywords which has high competition and location based. It also helps in lead generation

printer
07-23-2014, 07:30 AM
Yes, i have used this and its very useful to search main keywords

Tweetcinema
07-23-2014, 11:06 AM
Yes, it is a great way to target the main keywords.....which can be focused in getting rank towards the website!!

tunguyen
07-24-2014, 10:26 AM
Thanks everyone!

jesslee
07-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Google adwords are best for targeting the keywords and getting the traffic here.It is very good and useful tool.

zerobrokerage
07-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Google Adwords is New Path for Online Advertising. It's bring the Instant Result and Increase sale for your website

Thispips
08-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Yeah I have been fairly happy with it – but I have found that Facebook is a little better for targeting my local market. It has helped me define my keywords and basic content information a little better though, so I am happy with that. But otherwise, it is just too massive for smaller businesses.

CeliaSachs
08-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Google adword is the best tool for advertisement, you can choose keywords and words, phrases related to your business. You can create ads on Google, when you search about your ads on Google by putting keyword then your ad may appear next to the result result. It is best tool to advertise your product on Google and attract customer very fastly.

Ambulatory1
08-23-2014, 03:05 AM
google adwords is the best to advertise ...you will get maximum ROI if you will use google adwords correctly.

themusicchamber
08-23-2014, 06:47 AM
I have used Google adwords for my business and my account is in top 5% according to WordStream in terms of quality score. Adword is a great tool to use if you have budget and using them is a well managed way is even better way as to stop wasting the money on irrelevant clicks.

ziesha098
08-27-2014, 05:32 AM
yes I have used it and using it, it is very good source with which we can track traffic on our website.

atlanticenv
09-05-2014, 02:46 AM
Google Ad-words is actually a great tool if you want instant results.All you have to do is monitor your efforts time to time to get the maximum out of it.

Mark Johnson
09-12-2014, 05:27 AM

LandingOnePPC
09-13-2014, 08:42 AM
AdWords is a great tool for targeting and bidding competitively on focused shopping and buying keywords related to your business. In addition to fast results, it can be a valuable long term adjunct to the rest of your marketing efforts.

puneetchauhan
09-16-2014, 06:25 AM
Google Adwords is the best way to promote your business and easily target your services.

lenzcrafter
09-19-2014, 05:02 AM
Yes. We use google adwords and find it's really good at getting a quick hit of traffic. We like to be able to target particular areas very simply and quite affordabely.

maulithani
09-20-2014, 02:14 AM
A place where you can set a paid ad campaign for showing on Google. In short Google shows your ad in their search results, and in front of that they'll take a charge. For Step to Step guidance, I would suggest you to read Google Ad words Manual.

Thanks

micheal0017
09-20-2014, 02:45 PM
Yes, I use Google Adwords. It is still useful for businesses.Over 97% of Google's revenues come from Google Adwords. That should convince you of its effectiveness:)

gadgetprophonerepair
09-30-2014, 09:08 PM
50/50, it all depends on your targeted audience, and competitive in your area. We had very decent sales converted from Google Adword.

AdwordsGuru
10-02-2014, 06:08 PM
Lot of positive words here about PPC. I can certainly add my name to the list.

Having quite few years of experience with Google adwords i can share some tips to save you money and get you ranked higher with better quality scores.

- Don't advertise on the display network unless you have banners or have a particular strategy
- Setup a Remarketing campaign even if it is paused. This will allow you to add visitors to your site to a list for future marketing, reminding them to come back
- Don't use broad match keywords, instead use "phrase" and [exact match]
- You must use negative keywords to stop ads displaying when people are searching for similar, but ultimately unrelated products or services
- Installing converison tracking is a must to track which keywords are leading to sales and enquiries.
- Linking and syncing with Google Analytics is also a must to track what happens to users after they have clicked your adverts
- Don't advertise in "All territories". People in the third world click alot, but don't tend to buy... anything.
- Create a unique campaign per main service or product category which send traffic to different landing pages your web site related to the search enquiry of the potential customer.
- Unique ad group and adverts for each of the main keywords
- Get a free 75 voucher, i have loads so email me if you want one info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

If you do all that, you will have a decent camapign, that is easy to track and allows you to stay in control of your spending and profits.

Hope this helps,

David

Resource9
10-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Google Adwords is a big and one of the most efficient platforms for marketing online. It is important to plan your strategy before investing in Google Adwords.

zerobrokerage
10-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Lot of positive words here about PPC. I can certainly add my name to the list.

Having quite few years of experience with Google adwords i can share some tips to save you money and get you ranked higher with better quality scores.

- Don't advertise on the display network unless you have banners or have a particular strategy
- Setup a Remarketing campaign even if it is paused. This will allow you to add visitors to your site to a list for future marketing, reminding them to come back
- Don't use broad match keywords, instead use "phrase" and [exact match]
- You must use negative keywords to stop ads displaying when people are searching for similar, but ultimately unrelated products or services
- Installing converison tracking is a must to track which keywords are leading to sales and enquiries.
- Linking and syncing with Google Analytics is also a must to track what happens to users after they have clicked your adverts
- Don't advertise in "All territories". People in the third world click alot, but don't tend to buy... anything.
- Create a unique campaign per main service or product category which send traffic to different landing pages your web site related to the search enquiry of the potential customer.
- Unique ad group and adverts for each of the main keywords
- Get a free 75 voucher, i have loads so email me if you want one info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

If you do all that, you will have a decent camapign, that is easy to track and allows you to stay in control of your spending and profits.

Hope this helps,

David

Thanks for Sharing Great information. I will follow above mention point to our Ad Campaign....

atlanticenv
10-14-2014, 07:10 AM
Google Adwords is great only if you have the right focus and strategy.Careful selection of your keywords and budget can be effective.But if you want spme long term results go for Seo.

Web Oracle
10-25-2014, 05:15 AM
AdwordsGuru gave some really great advice and anyone just getting into an adwords campaign should really implement these tips he gave. It's really easy to spend a lot of money with no results if you are just getting started with Adwords, so I would definitely do some research first.

I noticed quite a few people mention Adwords was great for targeting your main keywords. It's even greater for targeting "long-tail" (more specific) keywords. The majority of your competitors are going after these main keywords as well because they bring in the highest search volume. But the thing is that these keywords are going to generally have a higher cost per click and lower visitor to lead conversion rate. The reason they have a higher CPC is because there is more competition and these keywords tend to have a lower conversion rate because they are more broad or general search terms.

The people that are searching those more specific keywords know tend to convert higher because they know exactly what they are searching for and are ready to buy, subscribe, etc. While the people searching those more general search terms might still be in that discovery phase. With that being said this is not always the case and it does really depend on your market, keywords, and target audience. With all of the campaigns that I run for clients we target main keywords as well as long tail keywords. You should always be tracking your visitor traffic by linking your Adwords campaign with your Google Analytics account. You want to know exactly where your money is going and what keywords those visitors are finding your website with and how they are interacting with your website. This way you will be able to make the proper adjustments to your ad campaign and website so that you are maximizing your marketing dollars.

If your website is not optimized to convert visitor traffic then you shouldn't run a campaign on Adwords until this is done. I can't count how many people have told me they tried Adwords and it didn't work for them. And the main reason why is because their websites were not set up to convert those visitors. Adwords is a great tool and when used properly can yield a high return on investment. And the two best sources of high converting traffic that I recommend and implement for all of my small business clients are an Adwords campaign and Local SEO campaign. With Local SEO always being the first as it provides the highest ROI out of any other form of online marketing a small business can do.

For more info visit my site LocalBusinessRocket.com (http://www.localbusinessrocket.com)

ppcsuccess2014
10-26-2014, 09:26 AM
PPC advertising plays as magnet to gain new exposure, direct response and leads. Google Adwords is a sophisticated advertising platform. You should be careful when using it. if you don t know how to use properly, it will drain your pockets.

AdwordsGuru
10-26-2014, 06:25 PM
AdwordsGuru gave some really great advice and anyone just getting into an adwords campaign should really implement these tips he gave. It's really easy to spend a lot of money with no results if you are just getting started with Adwords, so I would definitely do some research first.

I noticed quite a few people mention Adwords was great for targeting your main keywords. It's even greater for targeting "long-tail" (more specific) keywords. The majority of your competitors are going after these main keywords as well because they bring in the highest search volume. But the thing is that these keywords are going to generally have a higher cost per click and lower visitor to lead conversion rate. The reason they have a higher CPC is because there is more competition and these keywords tend to have a lower conversion rate because they are more broad or general search terms.

The people that are searching those more specific keywords know tend to convert higher because they know exactly what they are searching for and are ready to buy, subscribe, etc. While the people searching those more general search terms might still be in that discovery phase. With that being said this is not always the case and it does really depend on your market, keywords, and target audience. With all of the campaigns that I run for clients we target main keywords as well as long tail keywords. You should always be tracking your visitor traffic by linking your Adwords campaign with your Google Analytics account. You want to know exactly where your money is going and what keywords those visitors are finding your website with and how they are interacting with your website. This way you will be able to make the proper adjustments to your ad campaign and website so that you are maximizing your marketing dollars.

If your website is not optimized to convert visitor traffic then you shouldn't run a campaign on Adwords until this is done. I can't count how many people have told me they tried Adwords and it didn't work for them. And the main reason why is because their websites were not set up to convert those visitors. Adwords is a great tool and when used properly can yield a high return on investment. And the two best sources of high converting traffic that I recommend and implement for all of my small business clients are an Adwords campaign and Local SEO campaign. With Local SEO always being the first as it provides the highest ROI out of any other form of online marketing a small business can do.

For more info visit my site LocalBusinessRocket.com (http://www.localbusinessrocket.com)

Thanks Web Oracle, i'm delighted it helped. If you need any more info my email is info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

AdwordsGuru
10-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Hi Zero Brokerage,

You're most welcome :)

jenrbarnett
10-26-2014, 10:27 PM
I have used Google Adwords in the past. I have no complaints as it helped me get juice to my site. Personally, though, I like using social media much more than Adwords. I feel like I can get what I need out there much faster.

katiebell26
10-27-2014, 05:41 AM
It is used for advertising in search engines as well as a good source (keyword planner) to find relevant keywords for a website!!

ibs
10-28-2014, 04:13 AM
HI,
Google adwords is a great way to target the main keywords. You can focus high competition and location based keywords to getting rank towards the website. THis tool also help for lead generation.

Thank You

Web Oracle
11-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Thanks Web Oracle, i'm delighted it helped. If you need any more info my email is info@ppcsuccess.co.uk

With all due respect to you, I don't think that you read my post entirely... I was merely validating the advice that you gave.

alishroy
11-12-2014, 02:10 AM
Yes, I have used this to find keywords, also called keyword planner tools. It's helpful to bring the instant result on search engine as well as your business and sales.

eximpulse
11-12-2014, 06:26 AM
Yes, I have using google adwords for keywords research and for adds you can also use it. This is the best tools for keywords research and for paid adds.

Thank you.

transasianews
11-13-2014, 04:02 AM
Yup pp. . .i have been used Google ad words keyword planner for creating good keyword for my website

Resource9
11-13-2014, 05:34 AM
Google AdWords is great when it comes to online advertising. You can select your own keywords and the geo locations as well for promoting the ads.

midnightblur
11-17-2014, 10:05 PM
With almost fields, especially B2C market, AdWords is one of the best ways to promote business because it provides a channel for business to reach prospects directly when they have demand. However, AdWords is getting more and more competitive that require more effort to be successful on it

manishkumar
11-28-2014, 04:35 AM
Google Ad words is the best way for Plan your keywords for website. Google Ad words also allow you to make a advertisement on your site.

ThomasG
11-29-2014, 01:00 AM
google adwords is a good way to target the main keywords which has high competition and location based. It also helps in lead generation

I have also used Google Ad words for pay per click method. I have given money to Google for advertising my website in the search engine and I think it is a good way to get promotion in a short period of time.

AdwordsGuru
11-29-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi everyone,

I've created an Google AdWords course designed for small business owners (http://ppcsuccess.co.uk/product/small-business-guide-google-adwords/) and their staff.

It's 39 lectures and covers everything you need to know to research, develop and optimise winning AdWords marketing campaigns for your business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_gHb-0DLso

There is currently 75% with the COUPON CODE "adwordscourse"

http://ppcsuccess.co.uk/product/small-business-guide-google-adwords/

----

WHAT’S IN THE COURSE?

Over 39 lectures and 2.5 hours of content!
Expertly research the most profitable keywords in your industry.
Develop AdWords campaigns to a professional standard, that focuses on helping you meet specific, measurable commercial goals for your business.
Develop AdWords campaigns that are structured properly, have high quality scores and ultimately give your business a competitive advantage over other advertisers.
Use the full range of tools available to manage and optimise your campaigns, driving up your return on investment each month.
Improve your marketing on Google by implementing powerful tips and tricks that help you save money while driving more leads.
Use your new knowledge to take control over your PPC marketing, maximising your businesses chances of success.
Credit your account with a free 75 voucher, to help launch your brand new optimised AdWords campaigns.

Use the lecture as a “handbook for AdWords” within your business, able to refer back to it, whenever you need it.

Section 1 – Advertising On Google: Core Principles

Lecture 1: Intro: What Is Google AdWords? (07:14)
Lecture 2: How Google Organises & Ranks Competing Adverts (07:27)
Lecture 3: The Search & Display Networks (04:22)
Lecture 4: The AdWords Account Dashboard (12:55)
Lecture 5: Live Demonstration: The AdWords account dashboard (05:04)
Lecture 6: Optimising Your Landing Pages To Improve Quality Scores (04:10)
Lecture 7: Keyword Match Types (07:40)

Section 2 – Building Your AdWords Campaigns

Lecture 8: How To Research Profitable Keywords (05:55)
Lecture 9: How To Structure Your AdWords Campaigns (06:07)
Lecture 10: Live Demonstration: Adding keywords (03:44)
Lecture 11: Live Demonstration: Adding negative keywords (02:07)
Lecture 12: Writing Winning Text Adverts (07:07)
Lecture 13: Dynamic Keyword Insertion Tokens (06:00)
Lecture 14: Ad Extensions (06:17)
Lecture 15: Live Demonstration: Ad Extensions (05:05)

Section 3 – Remarketing On AdWords

Lecture 16: What Is Remarketing? (04:15)
Lecture 17: Live Demonstration: Setting Up Your Remarketing Campaign (03:40)

Section 4 – Campaign Settings

Lecture 18: Campaign Type (02:25)
Lecture 19: Networks (00:52)
Lecture 20: Devices (00:40)
Lecture 21: Location Targeting (02:18)
Lecture 22: Languages (01:02)
Lecture 23: Bid Strategy (5 slides)
Lecture 24: Delivery Method (3 slides)

Section 5 – Performance Tracking

Lecture 25: Live Demonstration: Setting Up Conversion Tracking (03:00)
Lecture 26: Live Demonstration: Linking AdWords to Analytics (03:22)

Section 6 – Managing & Optimising Your AdWords Campaigns

Lecture 27: Optimising Your AdWords Campaigns (12:49)
Lecture 28: AB Split Testing (02:18)

Section 7 – Glossary

Lecture 29: Ad Group (Text)
Lecture 30: Ad Position (1 slide)
Lecture 31: Ad Rank (8 slides)
Lecture 32: Click (Text)
Lecture 33: Click Through Rates (CTR) (Text)
Lecture 34: Daily Budget (Text)
Lecture 35: Keyword (Text)
Lecture 36: Impressions (Text)
Lecture 37: Quality Score (9 slides)
Lecture 38: Relevance (Text)

Section 8 – Extras
Lecture 39: Free 75 AdWords Voucher

COURSE REQUIREMENTS:

No experienced required. The course starts with the basics and moves on to more advanced topics towards the end.

markoliver
12-05-2014, 01:57 AM
I use Adwords only for Keyword planning for business sites. Adwords keyword planner provide best and accurate search data.

James E. Waters
12-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Google Adwords is a good advertising tool for any type of business advertising. It offers many types of advertising service like PPC which is very effective and provides instant traffic. It focus on main keyword.

MeenaBhattacharya
12-09-2014, 07:23 AM
Yes, I am a daily user of Google Adwords for the best and advance keyword research strategy. I get the low competitor keyword and write the blog on that particular keyword. It is really one of the best tool by which you can get a huge traffic on your website or blog.

forbesross
01-21-2015, 09:37 AM
Yes! i use Google adwords, It helps us to find new customers.

Lipipaliwal
02-09-2015, 01:18 AM
Yes, I have used the Google Adwords many times and still using it. It is one of the best tools for keyword optimization, Google Analytics as well as for getting more informatino about your website's current position, i.e. How many visitors are visiting on your website on a daily basis.

Tabish khan
02-17-2015, 04:04 AM
Adwords is really a very helpful tools it shows some really good targeted keywords.

Lipipaliwal
02-18-2015, 06:21 AM
Yes, Google Adwords is the best tool for keyword analysis, traffic analysis and advertising your product as well. With the help of Google adword, you can get some competitive analysis on different keywords and easily get a traffic on your website.

jackpeterson
04-08-2015, 02:15 AM
it is best tool basically for google adwords. to show the ads on search engines.

KellyeThornton
10-07-2015, 01:54 PM
Google Adwords is the best tool for keyword analysis, traffic analysis and advertising your product as well.

seoglobaladmedia
10-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Hi,
Google Adword is best for instant inquiry for your website. it give good traffic and good knowledge of keyword planning for website.

braindumpsdeals
05-20-2016, 06:07 AM
Thanks for sharing this information!!!!!!!!! i really appreciate your efforts..
braindumps deals exams (http://www.braindumpsdeals.com/)

ronniewill
05-21-2016, 06:05 AM
Yes. I always use Google Adwords for keyword research and analysis.

asadali90156
05-29-2016, 01:34 AM
Yes I am using Google Adword it very good way to promote your business online.

Ghany
05-29-2016, 04:24 AM
yes google adwords will increase more business

InnovAU
07-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Depends where you are with your site! If you are still a newbie (like myself), it doesn't do very much, though I would imagine once I have more content it would work amazingly well since it is targeted!

geekhibrid
07-08-2016, 10:46 PM
I use Google AdWords all the time. It's a great tool when knowing what you are doing. Do you plan on using Google AdWords soon? Who are you trying to promote to?

Hellosolifornia
07-12-2016, 02:11 AM
We are using Google Adwords for my site Solifornia.com This is great service and you can get instant traffic but the worst thing is adwords is getting costly day by day. If you are going for shopping related then you will have to pay 3-7$ per click.

This is huge

haircare1
01-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Yes Google adwords is best tools specially for start ups to get quick traffic to website and to generate quick leads. Although SEO has a lot of benefits but it is a slow process so the best tools to get quick response and to get targeted customers it is a great tool

TheDogLine
01-15-2017, 06:54 AM
Yes, we are using this. This is somewhat expensive especially if there are just clickers that are not buying the product and are just doing it to destroy competitors. But, most of the time, they click if they want the Ad. Tip: just be sure you are using images that are attractive. The ad should like entice them to click on the service or product you are offering.

fap_overnight
02-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Hello, we provide business accounts to run ads:
Agency Facebook Account: can spend $5000/day/acc
Google Adwords Account: can spend $50000/day/acc
Our accounts are given priority than personal accounts, processing time faster, approving ads easier, unlimited money!
You can create campaign with our help, support all about cloak, 24/24
More information, contact me via skype: a3vincent

Nataliia_Bubniuk
02-06-2017, 08:44 AM
I have used google adwords for advertising on b2b market and can't say that my experience was successful, but this is a great to use for remarketing (to return visitors who didn't rich a goal on your website)

evagreenseo
02-07-2017, 06:40 AM
I am Using google Adwords (Search Network/ Display Network/Shopping and Video) last 18 month good Experience best supportive team

Mary69
03-07-2017, 07:18 AM
Google Adwords is great only if you have the right focus and strategy.Careful selection of your keywords and budget can be effective.But if you want spme long term results go for Seo.

fap_overnight
03-20-2017, 09:41 PM
Hi guys, currently I work for a company that Google's partners in Asia
We offer high quality Google AdWords MCC account many high quality for those who need to run ads with big budgets!
Our account gets more priority from google, processing time faster, approving ads easier, unlimited money!
You can create campaign with our help, support 24/24!
Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

hrmsunil2@gmail.com
05-30-2017, 06:54 AM
You will get maximum clicks for your business & leads after using of Google Adwords and we have maximized our ROI. Scroll Mantra helps us to setup Google Adwords Campaign, bid adjustment & all.

google adwords is the best to advertise ...you will get maximum ROI if you will use google adwords correctly.

Jay-EBN
05-30-2017, 11:05 AM
We have used Adwords in the past and have had a good success out of it. However, depending on the business, other avenues may be better. For instance, a news blogging site we operate does much better with facebook ads. So it really all depends on your business type and targeted market.

cdmcindia
06-09-2017, 06:03 AM
Yes I have use Google adword is the best tool for advertisement, you can choose keywords and words, phrases related to your business. First you target actionable keywords chosen from google keyword planner tool. Keyword planner Tool showing keywords searches, as a local search and global search means keyword search volume. and showing keyword pries means, cpc.

daniel331
06-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Yeah, I have no complaints as it helped me get juice to my site. Personally, though, I like using social media much more than Adwords. I feel like I can get what I need out there much faster.

dean_smith
07-11-2017, 12:40 AM
yes I use google adwords. this use for keyword promoting. its very helpful.
my website keyword highly promoted from google adwords.
you check http://cooperpharma.com

joga123
07-20-2017, 12:50 AM
YES I DO USE ..Its a means of Paied Promotion

eNext Consultants
07-25-2017, 03:21 PM
Yes, Google adwords works for me and my clients. But, just like with anything it depends on what you're offering and how you're offering it.

What is your product or service? Do you have a landing page you would advertise with?

david19922
07-26-2017, 03:28 AM
Yes, it is a great way to target the main keywords.....which can be focused in getting rank towards the website!

Trupti42
08-01-2017, 04:46 AM
Yes google adwords is very helpful to find targeted keywords. its also helpful to drive traffic to your website.

F5DesignStudio
09-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Hello forum members. its my first comment here, and with a risk to repeat someone i`ll say: Google adwards is a good way to drive traffic and more clients, but setting up the whole campaign and target your aud. is really tricky. The most important thing is to understand the users mind and "what the hell they will search for" to find you. I actually found that facebook campaigns are more useful and easy to set up. Best regards. Tod @ F5 Design Studio.

zdkformations
09-11-2017, 07:53 AM
Google Ad word is a great strategy to use for the taking your business to great heights and make the viewers know about your brand and your product. But if you follow a right strategy through a right digital marketing company who are skilled in this art of advertising and helps to manage your money in a fruitful way manner, such that your fetch maximum traffic and profit within a short span of time.

mkg4dxb
09-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Yes I have been using Adwords so far and it has been very successful in terms of sales and ROI. If you have limited budget just go for long tail keywords.

toreyray
09-11-2017, 05:56 PM
I've been trying to familiarize myself with Google AdWords too. Are their any tips/advice to fully optimizing them?

AWalkerWeb
10-16-2017, 02:07 PM
Yes adwords is a great way to promote a website. I currently run add campaigns for a number of companies which get a fantastic return. Try to find the cheapest clicks, provide a super duper off no one can refuse. Make a sale, gain a lead!

AWalkerWeb
10-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Yes adwords is a great way to promote a website. I currently run add campaigns for a number of companies which get a fantastic return. Try to find the cheapest clicks, provide a super duper off no one can refuse. Gain a lead, make a sale.

DSpyk
10-30-2017, 10:07 PM
Adwords will bring you traffic but you have to be careful how you set up your campaigns. A good way to start out is to bid at least around $1-1.50 to let the ad network know you are a serious advertiser.

Many try to "lowball" Google and in return for those low bids they get crap traffic. So once again start out with decent bids and set your daily budget to a manageable amount.

One last gold nugget is to use at least 3 of the same ads for different keywords and see what works from there.

nextepeasy
11-02-2017, 03:17 AM
Take advantage of online advertising to improve your internet marketing efforts with google adwords. The Google AdWords app helps you stay connected with your ad campaigns from anywhere.

kaiba134
11-03-2017, 07:47 AM
the important part of google adwords is research keyword

carlstiller21
11-07-2017, 12:15 AM
Yes! I do. Adwords are the best way to get sales. Also, the new interface of ad-words are easy to set campaign and very user-friendly to optimize your ads.

Icando
11-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Yes anyone can use Google Adword for advertising if you have a website. Google Adword provide you option for creating Ad as per your service and product niche by this you can generate lead and traffic to your website. It is very helpful for every online business owner if they use it wisely.

Blessrng
11-08-2017, 01:56 AM
I do, as it is really one of the best ways to make your advertising work properly. The higher your budget is the better results are.

amosgoh
11-08-2017, 11:46 PM
AdWords is also the most extensive and most widely used online promotion network in the world, and millions of businesses advertise online using AdWords to reach new consumers and grow their business.

561brands
11-14-2017, 06:36 PM
Adwords is a great multifaceted platform that you can utilize to drive awareness, interest, leads and sales. The key is to set up the account properly for your small business goals. It offers paid search, display advertising on thousands of sites, video ads, shopping ads and more. It is a very powerful platform.

ewanhumphries1706
12-06-2017, 01:35 AM
AdWords Is Scalable
AdWords Is Measurable
AdWords Is Flexible
AdWords Is Faster than SEO
AdWords Is (Usually) Easier than SEO

Earl_White
12-17-2017, 09:04 PM
Google Adwords is a double-edged sword.

If you use it properly, it's incredibly profitable. I may 5 to 6 dollars per every dollar spent. However, this is only after many mistakes and thrown away thousands of dollars. You need to make sure you have negative keywords, targeting, ads in line with queries that will earn you business. You can't simply turn it on and ignore it. It takes substantial attention. On the bright side, you control bidding prices so you don't have to break the bank. On the downside, bidding can be competitive depending on the niche.

If you're tech savy, it's easy enough to manage on your own. Google has free consultations and that should be enough to get you going. If you are not tech savy, you should definitely consult with an Adwords pro because sinking too much budget into it without good strategy can be costly. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

I am Research
12-22-2017, 04:36 AM
Limited experience with Adwords/PPC so far. But from what I observe - suggested bid rates are vastly more expensive on Adwords compared to Bing Ads. At the same time, all info online suggests that Bing is only somewhat cheaper per click. Go figure.

Johnso
02-26-2018, 07:20 PM
The best is Seo. Organic traffic is the cheapest method. Google adwords costs a lot of money.

agustina
03-19-2018, 03:00 AM
Good Adwords is best for advertising your ads via online. Using this easily generate the leads & reached right people.

prachi more
03-23-2018, 07:29 AM
Yes, it works best for promoting your business and giving you quality leads and give you a list of related and targeted keywords. http://www.myndroot.com/

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:36 PM
Hello Guys, we have small web development business and it is going well, recently we planned for expansion of our business into digital marketing can anyone have suggestions. which one is better SMO or email marketing according to market, you suggestion gives me clear path.

Olivia Hartley
05-15-2019, 06:17 AM
I am also using google adwords and i am agree with your review.

growth
05-15-2019, 07:25 AM
Using Google Adwords you can target the right keywords and can get into the potential customers at the right time when they are searching for any particular service/products you are offering. And, the results are much faster when compared to other marketing tactics.

amayajace
08-07-2019, 04:45 AM
Data Analysis - Single Click Optimisations - Increase Profitability Now. Award Winning Technology. Save Time & Money. Data Driven Decisions. Automate Routine Tasks. User Friendly Platform. 1-Click Optimisations. Services: PPC Optimisation Software, Automation Tools.

alluringtours
11-18-2019, 05:35 AM
You can use google adwords to target the main keywords of the website. Budget needs to be on higher site in order to get good ROI.

westcanhs
11-19-2019, 02:38 AM
Yeah i am use this and this is best way to best for targeting the main keywords and getting the traffic to your website.

seoweb
11-20-2019, 01:09 AM
This blog takes a gander at the improved variant of Adwords, and whether it is ... or on the other hand control that anybody with a fundamental information on Google Ads will need.

vinitha
12-06-2019, 07:04 AM
Google Ads, AKA Google AdWords, is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.

marierosas
12-06-2019, 07:32 AM
Google AdWords is Google's online advertising application, this system allows you to create on line advertisements to attain audiences which might be interested in the products and offerings you provide. The AdWords platform runs on pay-per-click on (PPC) advertising, i.E. You need to pay whenever a traveller clicks your ad

vinitha
12-17-2019, 07:05 AM
Google Ads, AKA Google AdWords, is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.

vinitha
12-18-2019, 01:09 AM
You can create campaign for free , Search keywords for free , Make accont in free but when it comes to promotion you have to get paid for running your ads and you will also get paid on clicks which you receive on your ads[ If you set a bid of $10 then if someone clicks on your ad then you will be paid $10 to google

lishmaliny
01-23-2020, 05:12 AM
AdWords Is Worth It (but it Depends) Whether Google ads are worth the money, or not, it depends on two factors. You pay by the click meaning you pay, if and only if, people click on your ads. You bid against other advertisers in the Google auction.

atocloud
01-29-2020, 03:30 AM
I have product site (https://www.bofc.io) and i'm using adword. It give me good traffic but no lead conversion from adwords instead I got direct organic conversions.

atocloud
02-07-2020, 02:14 AM
Yes, I do.

Its very useful to target audience, It is best tool to advertise your product on Google and attract customer very fastly.

ameliaearhart9
02-10-2020, 01:33 AM
Yes, Google Adwords are optimal for goal the keywords and getting the site traffic here.

rinki sharma
02-10-2020, 04:20 AM
Yes, I used it ususally for PPC. and Yes there are benefits as well.

Find some below:
PPC Boosts Traffic to your Website.
PPC Increases Sales.
PPC Helps You Control Advertising Costs.
You Only Pay for Clicks.
The Benefits of PPC Allows You to Analyze Ad Performance in Real-Time.
PPC Can Increase Brand Recognition with Remarketing.
PPC Advertising is Not Difficult to Produce.

holisticgroup19
02-27-2020, 04:29 AM
i have use,its amazing

lishmaliny
02-27-2020, 05:27 AM

ad.yo.win
03-05-2020, 03:34 PM
Game bi đổi thưởng l 1 thể loại v cng thu ht, bởi n khng những c tnh chất tiu khiển, m game thủ cn c thể rinh ngay cc qu tặng mang trị gi thật. Thời đại cng nghệ tin tiến, nhiều game bi ra đời, nhưng Yo88 lun l 1 game bi đổi thưởng hay nhất hiện nay, đng để mọi người chọn nhất.

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 08:12 AM
Google Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, video content, and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.

satheesh
03-20-2020, 08:59 AM
Everything you need to know about setting up AdWord campaigns.
Choosing a relevant advertising method.
Keyword research.
Creating ads.
Setting up landing pages.
Bids and budgets.
Implementing tracking and reporting codes.
Optimization.

jjshouse
03-28-2020, 05:21 AM
Has anyone use google Adwords for advertising? share experience? thanks

Google adwords is very good to drive traffics to your website or landing page but you must have good knowledge of adwords because if have not more idea then its best resource to hide money from your wallet day by day without any good conversion rate.

Main and important thing is keyword selection .... Choose always low or medium competitive keywords ... limited keywords of high competition (If good budget then can increase) because due to heavy competition bid rate of high competition will be very high and there will be many competitors who is doing well since long time and user trust on his brand already. So if you are new at PPC then choose keywords very carefully to get good response in budget.

pratikshav
04-03-2020, 05:06 AM
Google Adwords and social platforms are the New Path for Online Advertising. It's bring the Instant Result and Increase sale for your website

Geethan
04-06-2020, 09:33 AM
I'm guessing that you're new to advertising.

So the first step is to get clear on your message, audience, and desired outcomes. The key is to understand the entire flow from money out the door to money back in the door. Without having these high-level strategic bases covered, your application of AdWords as a traffic generation tool will be, at the best, sub-optimal, and at the worst, a crushing expense for your business.

Once you have that foundation set, Google's own guides, tips, and tricks actually work pretty well.

holisticbuilder
04-08-2020, 03:59 AM
Yes i ma useing. Do you need any help?

pratikshav
04-09-2020, 02:55 AM
Yes ,We ran Multiple campaigns on google adwords is a good way to target the main keywords which has high competition and location based and relevant people. It also helps in lead generation

newlooksales
04-09-2020, 02:29 PM
Google adwords brings the best results for paid campaign or display advertising for target audiences.

master64
04-10-2020, 04:32 AM
Google AdWords is Googles online advertising program, the program allows you to create online ads to reach audiences that are interested in the products and services you offer.

kumari
04-15-2020, 08:47 AM
google adwords AdWords operates on the basis of an auction system and can be useful for any type of business, whether online or traditional.

vinitha seo
04-16-2020, 11:02 AM
I initially built my full-time private practice entirely through adwords and effective SEO - in my area though that was not much of a challenge as most other therapists had pretty poorly optimised websites and were not making use of adwords, so I think the effectiveness would vary a lot depending on how saturated the online market is for therapists in your region.

master64
04-20-2020, 09:31 AM
Google AdWords allows businesses to track the performance of their ads. This means you can track the number of users that view and click your ad. Adwords also allows you to track the number of users that take the desired action after viewing your website.

jayam
04-28-2020, 03:13 AM
Yes, Google Ads works. Google Ads is an affordable form of advertising that allows for targeting qualified, in-market prospects, and if managed correctly, it can deliver strong ROI, helping you grow your business's leads and sales.

valluri
04-28-2020, 03:21 AM
Yes, Google Ads (AdWords) is free to use because you don't pay any fee for using the platform. There are tools under Google Marketing Platform[1] from Google like - Search Ads 360, Display & Video Ads 360 etc. where you need to pay a certain fee based on your total spend for using the platform.

vinitha seo
04-28-2020, 08:13 AM
Google AdWords allows businesses to track the performance of their ads. This means you can track the number of users that view and click your ad.

jayam
05-24-2020, 09:32 AM
Google Ads is highly scalable, which is why some business spend millions of dollars a year on Google Ads advertising. ... This makes Google Ads highly effective for businesses that need a lot of leads but are short on time and heads.

valluri
05-24-2020, 09:42 AM
In a nutshell, AdWords is Google's paid advertising product. ... And, they only have to pay whenever someone clicks on the ad. This is known as cost-per-click advertising (CPC).

jayam
06-25-2020, 11:41 AM
It's clear that there are many pitfalls when it comes to being successful with Google Ads. And if you are sloppy or clueless, you'll pay for it and get nowhere with your campaigns. But if with the right approach and patience to learn, Google Ads can still deliver good results for your online store.

valluri
06-25-2020, 11:44 AM
It's clear that there are many pitfalls when it comes to being successful with Google Ads. And if you are sloppy or clueless, you'll pay for it and get nowhere with your campaigns. But if with the right approach and patience to learn, Google Ads can still deliver good results for your online store.

Lilykevin86
06-25-2020, 11:38 PM
You're promoting on Google? HAH! Bid farewell to your showcasing spending plan!" Alright, hush up! Truly, AdWords costs cash, and frequently.

Wepsychic3
07-04-2020, 05:25 AM
Cobiro is a online tool that automates the creation and management of your ads. Join more than 85.000 customers who currently manage ads better. Try our service today. Advertisment creator. Step-by-step guidance. Attract more customers. Grow your business.

atocloud
07-08-2020, 06:18 AM
Yes, i'm using it and its very useful to target main keywords that are high in competition

stevealex000
07-09-2020, 05:07 AM
Yes, Google Adword is a very good tool for targeting the main keyword and for getting the traffic. Of course, it is the best tool and you should use it

thinktankermark
07-09-2020, 07:08 PM
I use the Google adwords for the remarketing purpose.

subhjn
07-14-2020, 02:35 AM
Google Adwords and social platforms are the New Path for Online Advertising. It's bring the Instant Result and Increase sale for your website

Means you think Adwords and social platform is same thing. I dont think because advertisement at social media is believable like at Google adwords and that why adword is a bit costly than advertisement at Facebook and few other social media.

salesforcebofc
07-24-2020, 06:48 AM
Yes, it is a great way to target the main keywords.....which can be focused in getting rank towards the website!!

salesforcebofc
07-30-2020, 05:28 AM
Yes, I'm still using it as its a great way to target the main keywords.....which can be focused in getting rank towards the website!!

PhilipSullivan
07-30-2020, 05:49 AM
I have been using it for a long time and I can say what opportunities it offers :
1. Its a flexible marketing platform
2. Businesses get a high return on investment
3. It taps into huge, high-quality traffic sources
4. Businesses find out more about their market

atocloud
08-05-2020, 01:43 AM

TangelThor
08-05-2020, 02:24 AM
Yes, Google Ads works. Google Ads is an affordable form of advertising that allows for targeting qualified, in-market prospects, and if managed correctly, it can deliver strong ROI, helping you grow your business's leads and sales.

fareedkhansays
10-14-2020, 01:28 AM
Hiring a Google Ads company in UAE will allow your company to have an edge over the competitors.
Here are a few reasons why it is beneficial for you:

AdWords
Since Google ads agencies in UAE have an experience with clients, they know what the client operates in. They are aware of the CPC ranges, which include conversion rates and offers. It can save the clients from trial errors because they are aware of the dos and donts.

Beta Testing
Agencies, like Point Blanc have a dedicated Google rep, which isnt possible to get your hand on, if you are a solo account holder. Since Google ads agencies Dubai are potential revenue inducers, reps send them emails regarding beta testing and also enroll at least five accounts for them.

Teamwork
No matter how much you think you can do everything on your own, taking help from experienced teams and agencies can be very beneficial. Managing one account forever can be monotonous and exhausting as well. You may run out of ideas at one point. However, agencies have a team of people working for you, hence there will always be a new idea or perspective to work on.

Multi-Disciplinary
There are instances when an account struggles, however, a client isnt always able to handle it internally. Working with a Google ads company in Dubai is beneficial because the same person isnt doing all the work, and there will be different field experts to handle everything. Unlike when youre handling all of it yourself, there will be a lag in one part or another because youre not a multitasker. Hence, agencies will be able to do it more efficiently. They have specific loops for every department.

Last Verdict:
However, always keep in mind that it isnt always about hiring an agency, but is hiring the right Google Ads agency in UAE

Nags
10-16-2020, 02:19 AM

Saravanan12
10-20-2020, 01:40 AM
Creating a free Google Adwords account will take you a few minutes and you won't be able to do without it. You can discover Google Adwords and use the features of the keyword planning tool to boost your presence on search engines. ...

moverdubai12
10-22-2020, 01:04 AM
Google Ads is profoundly versatile, which is the reason a few organizations burns through large number of dollars a year on Google Ads publicizing. ... This makes Google Ads exceptionally powerful for organizations that need a ton of leads yet are lacking as expected and heads.

Muthuraj
10-22-2020, 02:00 AM
Yes, We used Google ads for our agency and client business promotion. It is a well structured online platform to help you to reach your potential customers online. It also helps you to create brand awareness, generate website traffic, and generate customer engagement.

kevincook
10-22-2020, 02:16 AM
Yup, you should even be bidding on your own brand terms because your competitors likely are doing so, and therefore youll want to steal these clicks from them (its your OWN brand for heavens sake! And these clicks tend to be very cheap).

Further, when you want to target new keywords in organic search, it can take a long time for your content to rank and sometimes, it just never does. But you can target new keywords with PPC right away, then determine very quickly if theyre worthwhile, profitable keywords for you.

debora
10-22-2020, 02:24 AM

brisbanecashcar
10-22-2020, 04:08 AM
Google AdWords, is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads to appear in Google's search results.

jayam12
10-26-2020, 04:42 AM

mithu
10-26-2020, 04:47 AM
Creating a free Google Adwords account will take you a few minutes and you won't be able to do without it. ... You can discover Google Adwords and use the features of the keyword planning tool to boost your presence on search engines. Good to know: you only pay if you run a paid SEO campaign!

jacksonsamy2
11-03-2020, 05:37 AM
Alright, pipe down! Yes, Google Ads does cost money, and often when advertisers start out they might not allocate all of their marketing dollars to the right places, leaving them with a loss of faith in the platform.

MASTERO
11-03-2020, 11:57 PM
Yes, Google Ads works. Google Ads is an affordable form of advertising that allows for targeting qualified, in-market prospects, and if managed correctly, it can deliver strong ROI, helping you grow your business's leads and sales

Saravanan12
11-07-2020, 02:16 AM

mithu
11-07-2020, 05:54 AM

jayam12
11-07-2020, 06:00 AM
Creating a free Google Adwords account will take you a few minutes and you won't be able to do without it. ... You can discover Google Adwords and use the features of the keyword planning tool to boost your presence on search engines. Good to know: you only pay if you run a paid SEO campaign!

AfreenKhan1
11-07-2020, 07:05 AM
We offer full-time customer support to our valuable clients. We help them choose the simplest as per their demand with minimum price and maximum input. Youll contact our support team 24/7. If you dislike our services feedback is going to be highly acknowledged.

Geethan
11-08-2020, 11:01 PM
Yes, Google Ads works. Google Ads is an affordable form of advertising that allows for targeting qualified, in-market prospects, and if managed correctly, it can deliver strong ROI, helping you grow your business's leads and sales

TangelThor
11-09-2020, 03:33 AM
Making a free Google Adwords record will take you a couple of moments and you won't have the option to manage without it. ... You can find Google Adwords and utilize the highlights of the watchword arranging device to help your quality on web crawlers. Great to know: you possibly pay in the event that you run a paid SEO crusade!

Saravanan28
11-10-2020, 02:54 AM

MASTERO
11-27-2020, 12:18 AM
Using Google Ads is one of the most effective ways to reach new customers and grow your business.

MASTERO
12-26-2020, 01:56 AM
In a nutshell, AdWords is Google's paid advertising product. ... Those are AdWords ads that a company paid for so that people will notice their business whenever they're searching Google. And, they only have to pay whenever someone clicks on the ad. This is known as cost-per-click advertising (CPC).

sahuanjana795
12-29-2020, 04:11 AM
yes i have used and it really works

Pavli
12-29-2020, 06:03 PM
https://businessmarketingexperts.ca/blog/2020/12/29/the-advantages-of-recruiting-an-inbound-marketing-firm-for-your-social-media/

MASTERO
12-30-2020, 12:06 AM
In a nutshell, AdWords is Google's paid advertising product. ... Those are AdWords ads that a company paid for so that people will notice their business whenever they're searching Google. And, they only have to pay whenever someone clicks on the ad. This is known as cost-per-click advertising (CPC).

jayam12
12-30-2020, 08:12 AM

mithu
12-30-2020, 08:18 AM
The Effectiveness of Google Ads

Using Google Ads (or any PPC platform) requires time and money, but thousands of businesses have found that it's time and money well spent, because Google Ads delivers measurable ROI.

valluri
12-30-2020, 08:26 AM
A free-to-use feature within Google Ads, its tools for generating keyword ideas and bid estimations can help you plan your marketing strategy. By using the Google Ads Keyword Tool, you can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even combine keyword lists to create new ones.

Geetha
12-31-2020, 12:24 AM

Bloggercageseo
01-04-2021, 11:01 AM
Google Adwords is the best tool for online marketing. It empowers you to reach the right audience. It is the right choice for new businesses to get customers and increase sales.

master007
01-04-2021, 11:49 PM

RaniaRanii3
01-08-2021, 11:03 PM
In the event that you haven't been utilizing Google Ads pay per click (PPC) advertisements to drive When it comes to promotion situating in Google Ads, there is nobody size-fits-all rule.

alishbasaki
01-13-2021, 12:21 AM
Do Google Adwords work?
So... Does Google Ads Work? Yes, Google Ads works. Google Ads is an affordable form of advertising that allows for targeting qualified, in-market prospects, and if managed correctly, it can deliver strong ROI, helping you grow your business's leads and sales

raviseo120
01-13-2021, 01:00 AM
thanks for sharing with us

Bigil
01-15-2021, 02:47 AM

jayam12
01-19-2021, 04:42 AM
Google Ads does work as long as you're putting in the effort to do it well.

mithu
01-19-2021, 04:48 AM
It's far too common for individuals, or even inexperienced digital marketers, to misuse Google Adwords. Unfortunately, this will lead to you wasting money on clicks that aren't ever going to result in a conversion because they're incorrectly targeted and poorly implemented.

valluri
01-19-2021, 04:52 AM
We think the answer is clear: Google AdWords is most definitely worth it! Not only does it allow businesses of any size to advertise to millions of people, but it's not that expensive. ... Google AdWords is only worth it if your ads receive genuine clicks from customers.

Geetha
01-19-2021, 11:53 PM

alishbasaki
01-22-2021, 11:10 PM
Indeed, Google Ads works. Google Ads is a moderate type of publicizing that considers focusing on qualified, in-market possibilities, and whenever oversaw accurately, it can convey solid ROI, assisting you with developing your business' leads and deals.

ChristopherCurrie
01-23-2021, 02:02 AM
Using Google AdWords is a common and effective marketing strategy among businesses looking to get their first online customers.
Here are six unusual ways to use Google Adwords that you probably havent tried yet, as follows:-
Poach Your Competitors Clients
Target People Who Arent Ready To Buy Yet
Figure Out Who Youre Not Selling To
Support Your Organic SEO Initiatives
Create Some Buzz And Go Viral
Quickly Gauge Customer Sentiment, etc.

Bigil
01-26-2021, 02:32 AM

alishbasaki
01-28-2021, 10:57 PM
Indeed, Google Ads works. Google Ads is a reasonable type of publicizing that takes into consideration focusing on qualified, in-market possibilities, and whenever oversaw effectively, it can convey solid ROI, assisting you with developing your business' leads and deals.

Geetha
01-28-2021, 11:47 PM

raviseo121
01-29-2021, 09:39 AM
thanks for sharing with us

AndrewGreen
01-29-2021, 10:50 AM
I used it, I didn't like it now I use another application

Bigil
01-30-2021, 06:37 AM

amitdigital
02-01-2021, 06:21 AM
Perfect way to promote your business..

Best Retinal Detachment Surgery in Delhi (https://iclinix.in) l Retina Treatment and surgery in gurgaon (https://iclinix.in)

MASTERO
02-04-2021, 12:31 AM

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:31 AM

seowebhelp
02-09-2021, 03:38 AM

100% Right ans... totally agreed with you..
Prostate Surgery Expert in Gurugram (https://saisiddhihospital.com) l Best Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Stone Surgery in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/what-is-the-cost-of-laparoscopic-gallbladder-surgery-in-gurgaon/) l Best Gynaecologist in Gurgaon (https://saisiddhihospital.com/) l Multispeciality Hospital (https://saisiddhihospital.com/)

Mikeandres2
02-09-2021, 06:53 AM
Business name:
Charlotte Locksmith Service
Owner name:
Mike Andres
Address:
401 Clarkson Green St
Charlotte NC
Phone:
(704) 228-4721
URL:
https://www.charlotte-locksmiths.com/
Business Email:
info@charlotte-locksmiths.com
Keywords:
locksmith charlotte

Nags
02-09-2021, 08:16 AM

jayam12
04-22-2021, 05:50 AM
And the truth is: yes. Google Adwords will waste your money if you aren't working to an informed, strategised plan of action. It's far too common for individuals, or even inexperienced digital marketers, to misuse Google Adwords.

mithu
04-22-2021, 05:54 AM
We think the answer is clear: Google AdWords is most definitely worth it! Not only does it allow businesses of any size to advertise to millions of people, but it's not that expensive. ... Google AdWords is only worth it if your ads receive genuine clicks from customers.

valluri
04-22-2021, 05:58 AM
Yes you can. You can create an account and set up an advert that will be running in no time at all. Your business will appear on Google searches and websites all over the country

seowebhelp
04-22-2021, 01:09 PM
Yes Google adword is one of the best way to promote your services.

Notary Public near me or Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/tag/notary-public-near-me-or-toronto/) l Immigration Lawyer Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/immigration/) l Affordable Real Estate Lawyer (https://patellawyer.com) l Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton (https://patellawyer.com/real-estate/) l Real Estate Lawyer in Toronto (https://patellawyer.com/real-estate/)

MASTERO
04-23-2021, 02:34 AM

nisargshah
04-26-2021, 06:44 AM
Google Adwords is the best way to target and plan your keywords that has high competition

https://www.yatharthmarketing.com/sales-training-company.html

RafiGroup21
04-28-2021, 12:08 AM
Green Palms Housing Project has the distinction of being the brainchild of Rafi Group, one of the premium real estate organizations in Pakistan. This project is one of those pioneering housing schemes that started with the grand development of Gwadar under CPEC. Gwadar land for sale | Buy property in Gwadar | Investment opportunity in CPEC

Geetha
05-04-2021, 03:14 AM

Bigil
05-04-2021, 10:31 AM