PDA

View Full Version : How to increase sales?

Pages : [1] 2

James Gordon
07-25-2014, 04:58 AM
Hi friends,

I have an apparel eCommerce store website. Kindly provide some ideas to increase my business sales and also to increase customers retention.

Thank you :)

bjay99
07-25-2014, 02:31 PM
What is your niche? For example, don't just be t-shirts, be The best black t-shirts in the internet store. From there, you can create your customer profile, understand where they are, and market to them.

For customer retention, ensure you have an awesome user interface (UI) with lots of opportunities to share their experience to their social network.

printer
07-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Hello james

As i know increase of sales depends upon your product and customer relationship.Good dealing with customers plays an important role.

Laurenity
07-26-2014, 02:14 AM
Blasting different promotion will greatly increase sales and various kind of product for costumer's satisfaction.

ecomveteran
07-26-2014, 08:57 PM
imho, to increase sales, there is nothing more efficient than 'word of mouth' which in the e-commerce world is the affiliate/network marketing (http://e-commerce101.org/marketing-your-e-commerce-site/). one of the major advantages of affiliate marketing is that it does not cost you anything. basically, your affiliates spread the words for you and when they make sales for you, they get paid commissions. so there is no risk, compared to especially pay per click campaigns. as far as i know almost all major e-commerce sites use it.

Nicole Brodie
07-27-2014, 09:22 AM
hi, their are so many different ways - have you created a subscriber list for developing customer relationships? If you need some help please send me a pm

Marshall Golub
07-27-2014, 09:52 PM
Thanks Nicole! I will contact you

jesslee
07-28-2014, 12:21 AM
Sale of your product is not very easy.You have to do some efforts to make people aware about your product or business.Advertise your product online and offline.Use the social media sites to contact with the customers and know their reviews about your product.This will help you to improve your products quality.

ednawise
07-28-2014, 01:42 AM
Hi friends,

I have an apparel eCommerce store website. Kindly provide some ideas to increase my business sales and also to increase customers retention.

You should read these guideline - http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/79002

Resource9
07-28-2014, 06:00 AM
Hello,

What is your budget? There are many effective and efficient options on the net for increasing the sales and traffic of the website but it all depends on your budget.

James Gordon
07-28-2014, 06:46 AM
Thanks for posting the guidelines.

TheBizHelp
07-28-2014, 07:13 AM
Hey... for you to get more response from your customers, don't just send visitors to your website. Rather, send them to a landing page and collect their contact details like their names and email address. This way, you can send them promotions for you offer without paying extra form advertisement and you get more conversions. We can help you with this process if you're interesting in getting more conversions for your business.

Blessings,
TheBizHelp

James Gordon
07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
You should read these guideline - http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/79002

Thanks for your useful post.:)

Alice Antony
07-31-2014, 05:57 AM
Hi friends,

Most of the online shoppers wish to purchase more products during the discount and offers in the store. Attract online customers by offering deals and discounts (http://www.eliteloyaltyapp.com/).

ketusoftware
07-31-2014, 07:32 AM
To increase sales you have to work more on marketing part. Do viral marketing....advertise your brand in social networking sites. I found this link which will be hopefully helpful for you. please read http://blog.kissmetrics.com/seo-for-ecommerce-websites/

pgnash13
07-31-2014, 06:06 PM
What percentage conversion are you getting? The key is to convert at least 2% of your traffic into sales. This will make advertising very profitable if you get decent CPC.

For example, i work on this website: birksun.com (http://birksun.com)

Once we increased conversions from 1% to 1.5% we were able to advertise on facebook profitably

Alice Antony
08-01-2014, 02:00 AM
1. Integrating social media sites - Will increase the traffic of your site and also sales
2. Use Loyalty App (http://www.eliteloyaltyapp.com/features/) - Will increase website traffic, sales and also customer retention

James Gordon
08-07-2014, 06:49 AM
Thanks for your useful post.

ColinFox
08-08-2014, 08:30 AM
I would say to provide your people that haven't bought from you yet with a 25% discount for 3 or 4 days to try your clothes out. This will get them interested and will hopefully come back at later dates when you send them other deals/discounts or new products.

Then have one click up-sells of packages for items that go together.

ColinFox
08-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi, I would send the people on my list, that haven't bought yet, a 25% discount (or similar) to come in a try a few things out that is good for the next 3 or 4 days.

Then I'd have one-click up-sells of packages of items that go together.

Then when you send out future marketing messages, they'll take notice after their nice experience with you before.

Also works with current customers if you take the "as a valued customer" line.

*** sorry, for some reason the previous reply didn't show up!

arifpolash
08-09-2014, 12:53 PM
I think social media marketing (SMM) is better for selling .

MikeSoutherland
08-10-2014, 02:09 PM
I would also suggest you to adopt various online marketing techniques....This would help you to generate more and more traffic towards the website!!

James Gordon
08-13-2014, 04:28 AM
I have tried SEO and social media marketing. Suggest some other techniques.

arifpolash
08-13-2014, 10:55 AM
For increase your selling i think SMM is better .

zerobrokerage
08-14-2014, 02:38 AM
Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing is Best way to promote your business and Get Instant Result..

themusicchamber
08-14-2014, 08:29 AM
There is only one easy way to do this find out your target customers and reach them by any means. Let them know about your service and why you are better than any other.

CeliaSachs
08-18-2014, 08:42 AM
For increasing the sales of your product or item, you have apply some tips that will help you to increase your sale. The first thing you have to kept in mind is clarify your mission, and the place where you must do the proper advertisement of your product. Your major focus is on the need of customer what the customer want as new technology. Sell on purpose, put a proper steps for selling your product.

carineallen
08-19-2014, 04:43 AM
First website should be attractive, sales depends your product and customer relationship.Use the social media sites to marketing your product.

Ambulatory1
08-23-2014, 03:04 AM
Find relevant low competition keyword and try to rank on them.

Lancaster
08-25-2014, 05:38 AM
You can srat social media marketing for increasing sales. Because i think SMM is big market for increasing sales.

ziesha098
08-27-2014, 05:31 AM
you can increase your sales via social media and ppc

asteven
09-01-2014, 06:08 AM
Hi friends,

Most of the business owners wants to increase the sales without spending too much of money. To get more sales, you should attract more number of customers. According to many surveys, online shoppers wish to visit and purchase the product from the site which is offering discounts, offers, and rewards.

Domolimo
09-02-2014, 01:51 PM
Don't forget about the content. Now more than ever it's very important to make out of it a real deal. Don't treat it like something usual because already millions of business are and don't get the results they want. Try to be unique and don't copy other businesses. Twist if you think something looks good! If you don't know a lot about marketing, seo, social media try and have someone to coach you, or at least start and learn things on webmaster forums. Step by step you will have the horizon much bigger once you will understand why some things need to be done that way and not that way.

suritrendin
09-05-2014, 10:22 AM
Good dealing with customers plays an important role.

Dexsmart
09-06-2014, 04:55 AM
Each business strategy is different.
1. I sketch from zero all the work starting with the keywords analysis.
2. Move to content/contexts/headlines.
3. If It's a local business that's better - go with the Google map listing which is very important. If not I skip that. and go just with Google Authorship in both cases.
4. Follow the CTA (Call-to-Action) - Link Structure (Build linking relationship between on site pages to improve linkability ) - Site architecture - Action Ratio. All need to have a very good connection.
5. Optimize each web page using Yoast Pro or other SEO framework
6. Tracking the performance of conversions on the site
7. Make recommendations for off page optimization. Contact Local - Regional - National Bloggers where we can't influence anchor texts, widgets or BIOs.
8. Start the Social Pages. Go and start campaigns by demographic areas and if possible after niche.
9. Try to gain some influencers on our G+ page so we can have a good share integration.
10. Community services. Integrate on top forums and actually bring value to the boards. Forget about the backlinks benefit. Actually give really good results, really good value to what we post,answer there to gain trust, awareness.
11. Digg for natural links. This keeps the engines active no matter what.
12. No follow attribute for all the backlinks build out there.
13. Classic SEO momentum - Turn the CTA(Call-to-Action) to a valid Click!
14. Distribute content. Rich content, with more than 500 words!
15. Interact with social activity - go to charity, spread flyere, become known local - and get listed on Chamber of Commerce website!

16. Repeat!

suritrendin
09-06-2014, 10:17 AM
By giving different promotion will greatly increase sales and various kind of product for costumer's satisfaction.

atlanticenv
09-09-2014, 03:52 AM
Hence you are an eCommerce store,I suggest you to concentrate more on online marketing options like Seo and Paid Advertising(Such as Google Adwords,Bing Adwords etc).A good mix of these strategies can make your business profitable and increase your sales.

ibs
09-10-2014, 02:10 AM
Hello James,

Increase of sales depends your products quality, services and most important thing is customer relationship. Entertaining customer and good dealing is plays an important role.

Thank You

amaro
09-15-2014, 08:53 AM
Does anyone have any recommendations for marketing companies in South FL? The company I work for is looking to do a complete re-brand.

amaro
09-15-2014, 09:18 AM
I found a few suggestions via google but I don't even know where to start. We're a small credit union and we're looking for new logo design as well as a print and internet marketing campaign. Does anyone know anything about any of these guys?

http://www.bizjournals.com/southflorida/subscriber-only/2014/08/08/advertising-agencies-verified.html
http://www.printdetective.com/blog/florida-20-best-marketing-and-advertising-agencies

AlexanderMBaker
09-16-2014, 05:11 AM
The capacity to sell somebody something - whether its an item, an administration, or a thought is the major aptitude. Some vital steps that will help you to increase sales are:
Simplify your objective.
Break your mission in to specific targets.
Sell to customer desires.
Create and gaze after favorable interest.
Sell on purpose.
Feature unique benefits.

alishroy
09-23-2014, 06:50 AM
If you want to increase sales then first promote your website online through SEO if you got more traffic then your traffic converted into leads and leads converted your targeted sales.

anynewsbd
09-23-2014, 07:44 AM
Market your goods & provide good product in good price.Marketing is the key of your sell & good quality is the key of your continue sell.

jenniferjohner
09-25-2014, 01:10 AM
If you want to increase sales then you should increase your website visibility on search engine through SEO. It gives effective results for the long term but it takes little bit time for this process. If you want to get instant result then you can use PPC. It's a paid but effective for particular time.

michaelnoronha
09-25-2014, 08:20 AM
Tips for increasing sales of an ecommerce website:

1. You need to make sure that each product has a unique description.
2. For mobile users, your ecommerce website should be responsive.
3. Interlinking should be done properly as it is considered to be one of the important aspects of On Page optimization.
4. For website errors, use Google webmaster tools daily.

cblbearing
09-25-2014, 08:51 PM
i am nancy from jia shan cbl bearing company ,i also registered in ecommerce,but i do not know how to increase too

alishroy
09-26-2014, 01:20 AM
If your website have quality content with image then it will attract your customer and more visitor land on your website then you will get more traffic, traffic converted into leads and leads generate your targeted sales. so first thing to do promote your website through SEO.

ibs
09-30-2014, 06:55 AM
Hi,

Here i would like to suggest you, a good relationship with customers plays an important role to increase sales of a products, it also depend upon your products and dealing with customers.

Resource9
09-30-2014, 08:49 AM
Social media websites are great for enhancing the sales. It is important to create professional business profiles on the social media websites with relevant information. Post interesting information in these profiles and also share the discounts and offers with attractive banners. Work on adding new people to your network and you will get the best results.

gadgetprophonerepair
09-30-2014, 09:03 PM
Wow this is a million dollar question. Think outside the box, offer something your competitor doesn't, advertise campaign, social media and word of mouth.

AdwordsGuru
10-02-2014, 06:11 PM
Increase the ways people can find you. Some won't be relevant, but as a starting place

Amazon
Ebay
Etsy
Asos

In addition to these channels, social media will be crucial as will your visibility on search engines.

jmelectryo
10-03-2014, 11:05 AM
One of the largest drivers of sales on an e-commerce platform is the design of the website and the user experience. Presentation and ease of use is everything. Creating a checkout process that asks for minimal information and limits the number of clicks will net you additional sales. Take Nike.com for example. They use a collapsible checkout process that automatically moves you along as you enter payment information. When one section is complete, it collapses all on the same page and moves you to the next section. There are very few clicks required to buy a product on their site. This has allowed Nike to mitigate their cart abandonment rate very efficiently.

You see the "minimal clicks" approach in other large retailers as well, such as when Amazon introduced "1-click" purchasing. Make sure your process does not leave room/time for the buyer to have second thoughts about their purchase.

How you present the product and the quality of information you provide is important as well. Sizing for clothing should be honest and put any fears to rest. Photography should be flattering and exciting.

If you you run a Shopify site, or have a WordPress plugin, a lot of these things should be fairly easy to implement =)

rayback
12-07-2014, 12:36 AM
First you need to geo target visitor for you website. mostly you are country. then target your country's forum and blog. then post daily with your link.

LogixwebIT
12-08-2014, 01:53 AM
Bulk SMS , Mainly Prmotional SMS (http://www.bulksmsdelhiindia.com) is the most effective way of Advertising and increasing sales fast . You can reach many people in one go . Attractive , clear and simple text message direct in inbox of recipient can get you prospective client without doing anything hard

MeenaBhattacharya
12-09-2014, 06:28 AM
Well, If you want to sell your product, then you should quite aware about the SMM (social media marketing), it is the best platform where you can advertise or sell your products. Apart from that, for better sell result, you have to improve your site ranking on SERP like Google, Yahoo, Bing. For this reason, you have to go for digital marketing strategies.

thomasjessie345
12-17-2014, 01:56 AM
Proper advertisement of any product is very important to increase the sales, increasing customer retention is also one way to increase the sales of your business.

Resource9
12-17-2014, 04:31 AM
Plan your advertising activities carefully for getting the best results. Plan your budget and think of the best you can do. There are many effective online marketing techniques that will help you in improving your keyword rankings and traffic to your website as well.

alishroy
12-23-2014, 12:43 AM
You should try to promote your E- commerce website through blog, article, image sharing, etc. on high PR sites.
Make videos to introduce your product on youtube and other sites.
Make ppt related to your products and services, and post them on ppt submission sites.
Use Social media platform to make an engagement with people and know their review about your product.
This will help you to get more attention of your visitors and will also help in increasing leads as well as sales for your business.

Lipipaliwal
12-27-2014, 06:01 AM
Hi friends,

Well, First you tell me what kind of products you want to sell? Apart from this, you should also be aware about the eCommerce platform regarding your website.
If you want any kind of help then simply contact with me at: nationkart@gmail.com
I will provide you all kind of information regarding your queries.

parker1320
12-27-2014, 01:38 PM
To increase sales you must have traffic. Not just any traffic but targeted traffic. People who have purchase items online before. You have all kinds of clicks and impressions. But you need real traffic. You could have the coolest water in the desert but if no one comes knows it you might as well just have sand. If you need targeted traffic click here http://clika.pe/l/6192/5579/. This will help you for free.

Resource9
01-29-2015, 04:43 AM
It is important to make sure that you have the perfect website that drives sales. Ensure that you have various ways through which your potential customers can reach out to you.

Lipipaliwal
02-09-2015, 01:11 AM
Hi friends,

Well, it seems great that you are looking for an ecommerce business. But, according to my personal opinion, it completely depends on you what kind of services you're providing to your clients. Apart from this, you can also take an assist from digital marketing strategy which is also important for getting a better ranking in SERP.

Allan Madan
02-09-2015, 04:11 PM
Easiest and the most cost-efficient way for advertising would be through social media. Customer retention is usually achieved through positive word of mouth and referrals.

Sincerely,
http://www.madanca.com
Madan Chartered Accountant

Tabish khan
02-17-2015, 04:02 AM
Social media platform is the best way to increase your sales traffic.

James E. Waters
03-05-2015, 12:40 AM
If you want to increase your business sales and also to increase customers retention for that you can use Social media. It is promote your product by using simple tips and tricks.

Affinity Loyalty
06-22-2015, 06:38 AM
Best ways to promote your business are Digital Marketing,Content Marketing,SEO (Search Engine Optimization),SMO (Social Media Optimization).
With SEO and SMO,you can bring traffic to your Business's Website and would be helpful in ranking of your Business.
DIgital Marketing includes Social Networking sites like twitter,Facebook,LinkedIn,Forums,Blogs etc.
You have to be active on all.
But you have to keep patience because result of digital marketing takes time and when it comes,it never stops.
Best Of Luck for the future

CreativeITResources
06-23-2015, 09:53 AM
Customer retention begins with the moment you connect with them. The better the experience the better the conversion and the better the retention. Keep track of your process, iterate through each step and optimize with some research or A/B split testing. Here is an example.

1. Trust Building - This may or may not apply but if someone is on an email list you don't ask on the first email to sale but rather the 3rd or so.
2. Acquisition - Site promotion and individual product sales (landing pages).
3. Funnel - Product Pages and Landing Pages. Landing pages are important because that's where you send people with promotions.
In general declare problem (do you hate ABC?), present solution (then I have this for you!), borrow credibility (XYZ uses this), social proof (millions of people use this), testimonials (I use this because), reserve all risk (30 day money back), price anchor (for the price of X you can have Y) and finally urgency (for the next 10 days...). May not need all but definitely most strategies.
4. Clear Call-To-Action (CTA) - Don't give people too many choices if any at all. For example holiday special, only give them 1 -3 choices then cross sell the rest.
5.Up-Sell - Don't buy just one, buy two and get the second 50% off.
6. Cross-Sell - People who bought this item also bought... This can be similar items or related items.
7.Close - Close the transaction. Believe it or not customers bail here too if the buying process isn't optimized.
8. Cross-Sell - General cross sell. This is more of a sandbox to see what people are interested in.
9. Close - Close the cross sell.
10. Follow up (enforce guarantee) - Ask how the experience was, request a survey, ratings, testimonials, present FAQ (maybe part of close)
11. Retention/Relationship - Email lists, additional promotions, randomly call or email customer for feed back and thank you

The last thing is quality of presentation. A poorly created website will not convert. This includes logo, layout and images. Your split testing will prove this.

Best of luck and hope this helps.

-- Creative IT Resources

sophiawright
08-22-2015, 01:11 AM
Hey James,

You should associated with third party shopping websites like Polyvore, wanelo. You can also go for PPC, it helps a lot.

Margaret Spencer
08-27-2015, 10:55 PM
Try email marketing.

natalia88
08-28-2015, 12:32 AM
To increase your sale, you have to make good relation with your clients. Your product online, offline marketing also need with your products images, description and offers. These all are basics to increase your business sale.

VineStreet
08-30-2015, 12:43 AM
A good place to start would be to view the sources that your sales are coming from at the moment. I'd encourage you to look at Google Analytics and view which sources bring you sales.

Depending on this, play to your strengths. If you're getting a lot from organic traffic, consider investing in SEO. If it's social, consider running some paid ads. If none, you might even want to do Google Shopping to start testing out which of your products gain the most traction and what people are searching for.

For retention some great options are always email marketing, remarketing banner ads, Facebook remarketing and offering deals and discounts to existing members.

Margaret Spencer
08-30-2015, 07:52 PM
You always have the option to hire SEO specialist to make your website on the top of search engines. but it would take time to build your reputation... How about mailing list?

statesbororeferrals
08-31-2015, 12:22 PM
Dear ecomveteran,
Thanks for your reply.

ruslan58
09-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Hi friends,

Hi I will try to help your answer, although not a well-known entrepreneur but I get this from me during this from my experience. The first to get an increase of course you have to do branding or promoting and introducing that you have this product and the product can be used by many people. You can try to target the people closest to you, after the success they would indirectly give a good response and would invite other people as well. And you also can use a variety of social media for promotion, I'm sure it would be very useful, good luck, cheers.

ValadGilcich
09-03-2015, 12:09 AM
The sales profession moves faster than ever today. In the blink of an eye, new competitors emerge, products similar to yours are released, and before you know it, it's a race to the bottom.
1. Clarify your mission.
2. Break the mission into specific goals.
3. Sell to customer needs.
4. Create and maintain favorable attention.
6. Ask, listen, and act
7. Take the responsibility but not the credit.

annajane
09-03-2015, 02:57 AM
You always have the option to hire SEO specialist to make your website on the top of search engines. but it would take time to build your reputation... How about mailing list?

It is also hard to find a REAL SEO that can manage your site and rankings very well, so be careful when choosing someone to do it.

natalia88
09-04-2015, 01:05 AM
You can increase your sale with two different ways.

1 Through Online Marketing ( SEO,SMO and internet marketing)
2 Through Offline Marketing ( Using professional Business Cards, through poster advertising)

These two tip help you to increase your business sale.

Andrew Korolkov
09-11-2015, 10:38 AM
1. Well try to do or order to professionals video advertisement with good-quality original music (http://www.pond5.com/artist/pilotmusic)
2. post it in YouTube and social media
3. than tell friends and clients, +SEO
= profit

natalia88
09-14-2015, 03:41 AM
The best way to increase sale is marketing. You can do marketing through online(seo,smo,internet marketing,digital marketing and offline( poster, business cards) way. You can also improve your sale through client satisfaction and by offering new plans.

Rachel Banks
09-14-2015, 05:06 AM
I'm agree with others - SEO, SMM and etc. will do a nice job for you in this situation. Just need to find a good specialist to do all this well)))

cwvps
09-14-2015, 10:55 AM
I would definitely go with email marketing and social media posting.

darrinmoham
09-16-2015, 07:00 AM
You can try marketing or offer your products at Amazon and use a repricer (https://ereprice.com/repricer.html) tool that can help you easily manage your online business. Use a Repricing software to promote and increase your business sales where it can reduce your time in controlling your stock. It is the key in running a successful retail business on Amazon. Repricing software automatically compares your prices to those of your competitors, and adjusts your prices accordingly to ensure you remain competitive. Due to the millions of sellers on Amazon, item prices are closely linked to sales performance, and also product visibility since cheaper prices tend to be shown to more potential customers.

ceryshanson
09-16-2015, 02:04 PM
Hi friends,

You can maximize the help from social media. Sign up to social channels and create pages and albums for your products. With customers retention, you should give guarantee that your products are durable and will definitely make their money worth it if they purchase them.

dennisetan
09-17-2015, 01:31 AM
To increase sales, you have to have good client engagement and social media marketing. Focus on your target market and research on what type of apparel they want to see and have multiple options. Conduct polls and teaser ads on your Facebook page to weigh what your customers want. Be consistent in customer service. A lot of consumers never forget how a customer service associate has treated them so in order for you to save and gain new clients, you must have good customer service.

MarieAReese
10-02-2015, 06:44 AM
Generally think your prospects may purchase simply what they need. How can you tell them of that need? Highlight the features of your products or services that reduce costs and fix issues for the customer. Sometimes you can reposition your wares. For example, you offered wool uniforms because of their feel and look; today pressure wool's longevity and enduring value. Be creative inside your sales and advertising.

natalia88
10-05-2015, 01:39 AM
i think any business or product sale depend on marketing. So you can increase your sale with online and offline marketing.

Anthonyesullivan
10-06-2015, 05:28 AM
Emphasize the top features of your products or services that keep costs down and fix issues for the buyer. Sometimes you can reposition your wares. Like, you offered wool uniforms because of their sense and look; today stress wool's longevity and enduring value. Be creative within your sales and marketing.

seoglobaladmedia
10-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Hi,
this time you need social media help it going good result for your business.

Lina_Wes
10-27-2015, 07:19 AM
Hello everyone!
I have also had the same question "How to promote goods effectively?" And know what? I've spent a lot of money until I came across one online service. There it is possible to create Ads + sites in a few clicks, select your target audience and Voilà! You're successful. Check out Noonint. They combine in-system and display network ads.

campbelljof
10-31-2015, 02:19 AM
Hey,

Here are some frequent tips for increase sales performance:-
Clarify your mission. ...
Break the mission into specific goals. ...
Sell to customer needs. ...
Create and maintain favorable attention. ...
Sell on purpose. ...
Ask, listen, and act.

LuzAMoore
11-01-2015, 12:35 PM
SEO (search engine optimization) is best way to promote your site ..

guardstogo
11-04-2015, 04:39 AM
one of the major advantages of affiliate marketing is that it does not cost you anything. basically, your affiliates spread the words for you and when they make sales for you, they get paid commissions.

carolgcampbell
11-04-2015, 10:46 AM
You can use the power of social media to spread about it and for sure the more the visits, the more of chances of getting great sales.

Josephkramos
11-05-2015, 03:13 AM
Generally think your prospects may purchase simply what they need. How can you tell them of that need?
Highlight the features of your products or services that reduce costs and fix issues for the customer. Sometimes you can reposition your wares. For example, you offered wool uniforms because of their feel and look; today pressure wool's longevity and enduring value.

Be creative inside your sales and advertising.

easywebplan
11-09-2015, 07:37 PM
Hello James,

Here are few things to look at:
1. First confirm that your website is in good condition, user friendly and very easy to use. Always do user testing.
2. Testing your business concept and see if there is a strong online market place for what you are trying to sell.

3. To start with, avoid selling to social media, when you try to sell, you will scare potential customers them away. Offer free tips, guides and fashion trends via your social channels. I highly recommend using Pinterest if you are still not.
4. Blog
5. Build up an email list through a lead capture page.

Hope these basic steps will help you.

Good Luck.

campbelljof
11-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Hi,

It is not a big deal,All you have to do that see the strategies of your competitor.See how they got their leads.By doing this you can easily get some leads for your business.
If you want to do some thing extra ordinary then you have to do something original or something very unique.

All the best

Amonju1
11-13-2015, 05:50 AM
I am a professional internet marketer. I can suggestion about increase sales.
Advertise your product online and offline.Use the social media sites to contact with the customers and know their reviews about your product.This will help you to improve your products quality.

DavidZin
11-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Top google you will has a lot of sales

Dan Huang
11-17-2015, 02:16 AM
Hi everyone, just joined the forum. I've been working on blog that teaches you a thing or two about selling. It's a free, weekly email that goes through the process that successful companies use.

I talk about topics like prospecting, lead gen, inbound and outbound sales process, email campaigns, seo, etc.

Just a little about me, I'm the director of sales and expansion at a tech startup in SF.

You can sign up for the blog free here:http://www.traveio.com/

djbm
11-17-2015, 06:28 AM
Draw a very niche profile of your customer. For example, you must be able to say something like this about your customer "An 18-20 year old male who is interested in hard rock and lives in the United States" - if you can draw a similar profile for your customer, then you can pick the right channels to market. If not, create a more niche product.

jandesigner1
11-18-2015, 05:33 AM
Use both online and offline advertising techniques effectively such as SEO, PPC, Social Media, brochures, flyers etc..

DavidZin
11-19-2015, 04:17 AM
I can ask you . How to your website on top google? Now You has a lot of sells

chasdemain
11-23-2015, 12:01 PM
Hi James,

Have you looked into leveraging your Facebook page using competitions, coupons and time limited offers to create urgency through scarcity? How about creating (or having created) videos concentrating on specific lines? You can post these on your fully optimised YouTube channel (you do have a YouTube channel don't you? :)). You can then fairly easily get your videos ranked on Google (which owns YouTube) and re-purpose the video on Twitter. What are you doing on Pinterest? Pinterest is custom made of an apparel outlet. Just a few thought if you want to go into some more detail contact me.

Agrodut
11-24-2015, 06:43 AM
Now a days Social Media Marketing is the best way

campbelljof
11-25-2015, 05:00 AM
Hi,

if you want to increase your sales then you should improve your marketing strategies.
means understand your audience.
give them the best services.
provide them immediate service.

abdullah sohan
11-26-2015, 12:01 AM
Provide incentive to your sales team and you'll see that your sales will mostly increase after setting up the incentive. It can be anything from getting featured for the month on your company website or extra pay. See what works with your employees and give them what they want. Keep testing your products or service.

kamienZen
11-27-2015, 06:02 AM
Use ads, few now, to check ho it is working

Ryan Singlehurst
11-30-2015, 03:41 AM
A very effective way of increasing online sales is to implement exit intent technology on your site as it lets you retarget the visitors who are abandoning your site. This technology lets you present one last message to these visitors in the form of an intelligent popup. What this message is about is entirely up to you. What is important though is that it needs to be enticing for your visitors, it must be something of value. You need to test your campaigns to see what converts the best for you. This is why we, at OptiMonk, provide A/B testing and a Google Analytics dashboard for our clients - so that each and every one of them can test and monitor the performance of their campaigns and find the perfect way of using popups on their site.

According to recent studies, using exit intents smartly can increase your conversions by up to 20%.

Hope this helps :)

daryl13
12-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Hope these tips might help.

1. Build Confidence for the Future
2. Turn Sales Leaders Into Coaches
3. Make Your Process More Efficient
4. Boost Morale
5. Encourage Teamwork

Malik Suleman
12-28-2015, 02:10 PM
marketing and packages is the best way to increase sales

david1002
12-30-2015, 09:42 AM
Advertise your product online and offline. Use backlink building for this!

synergy
01-13-2016, 05:35 AM
There is only one great way to do this discover out your focus on clients and achieve them by any means. Let them know about marketing and why you are better than any other.

Stirnwendy
01-20-2016, 03:01 AM
Here Are all Steps for Increasing Sales :-
1. Clarify your mission.
5. Sell on purpose.
6. Ask, listen, and act.
8. Work on the basics.
9. Develop your attitude.
10. Maximize your time.
Thanks , :)

parvez1983
01-20-2016, 03:14 AM
very nice and helpful post

parvez1983
01-20-2016, 03:17 AM
very nice forum

Susan Johnson
01-27-2016, 12:55 AM
Thanks for your Information.

mysuccess101
01-27-2016, 10:35 AM
You should have a plan for each stage of the sales cycle meaning you should know how to deal with aware prospects and interested people.

ArnoldH
01-27-2016, 07:25 PM
Try to improve your business locally and aware the local customers.

ArnoldH
01-27-2016, 07:28 PM
For increasing the product sales of your product or item, you have implement some guidelines that will help you to enhance your selling. The very first thing you have to kept in thoughts is explain your objective, and the position where you must do the appropriate marketing of your product.

Right! Well presentation is needed to increase sales. Also a good sells person also can help to increase sales.

Baileykos
02-01-2016, 04:16 AM
1. Clarify your mission.
5. Sell on purpose.
6. Ask, listen, and act.
8. Work on the basics.
10. Maximize your time.

gandu
02-01-2016, 09:01 PM
This depends all on your target market or demographic. But facebook marketing via ads might be useful. Since you can get demographics of certain age groups and interest and the cost per click is more competitive than Google.

lilyalvin
02-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Get Subscription on Amazon and eBay and sale your stuff on that. Also use classifieds to increase your sale. Do seo and social media marketing to get attention and more traffic through that. To attract customers, give attractive offers and sale in start. Use forums to tell increase the popularity of your site.

inalen
02-19-2016, 09:09 AM
Selling product online is not an easy task. But if your product is good, you can definitely sell more.

manogua
02-22-2016, 09:27 AM
Use Ads and Email method is the best way to get more sale.

nikhiljosephnewton
03-08-2016, 11:03 PM
Promoting yourself in social media cheapest and simplest way to get things done. Creating your web-page simplest way. Posting content on the pages regarding your product and promoting the same.

withs
03-08-2016, 11:07 PM
if u want to promote your e-commerce website u can use internet marketing which includes organic seo and paid marketing for your website

send flowers to jaipur (http://www.xpression4u.com)

cyberworx
03-21-2016, 08:30 AM
do classified Submission like OLX, Quicker, and promote your business

Isabel
04-11-2016, 10:34 AM
Optimising your website content is crucial as well for keyword searches. Find out what your competitors are doing, measure their social media activity. If you decide to engage in advertising, include your competitors' followers in your target groups.

Miranda Right
04-12-2016, 02:18 PM
I've been using social media marketing to increase sales.

loyaanderson
04-13-2016, 02:27 AM
Select the Audience. Choosing the best Audience for the product is the first step.
Next would be selecting a software to manage all the contact details, it should be a suitable software for small business.
Promoting your product which would enhance sales. These are steps i followed, software is not costly you should try it. It manages all your contacts, helps in e-mail marketing (technology plays an important role, i am using Apptivo software).
All the best.

Sanjay Sawant
04-13-2016, 03:50 AM
Simple with the help of Marketing Automation Software.

HannahPolimentor
04-14-2016, 09:53 AM
I'm agree. All of methods is depends on your target audience. Also i want to add use search engine optimization, contextual advertising and social media marketing.
I'm working in consulting company and we prefer integrated application methods.

If someone want to consultation about online marketing write me on skype (naa.polimentor) and we can discuss it!

HannahPolimentor
04-19-2016, 09:44 AM
Begin with internal website optimization. To search engine optimization your website in the top display, you must comply with all indicators on Google filters and perform traffic analytics.

langtu1291
04-29-2016, 11:00 PM
many way..you should test....i think so..:)

Ghany
05-01-2016, 03:11 AM
Create unique site for your shop, and place your ads on free classifieds, i am sure you will improve sales

paulaugust
05-03-2016, 01:07 AM
To increase your sale only way that you need to do proper planning like
1.what product your selling
2.who are your targeted audience
3.which region you need to select
4. relevant keywords need to be taken according to your products
5. which type of ads you need to choose
These are need to consider once ok with all this then you able to increase your sale

highvoltpower
05-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Logically it is depends on your products and its quality. Go for online advertisement and social media activities.

zayvonjohnson
05-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Have you tried running a social media marketing campaign? I strongly suggest you build a following and then monetize it! I own a Digital Marketing Agency so feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

paulaugust
05-11-2016, 12:11 AM
With the help of social media marketing websites you can increase your sales..

ronniewill
05-16-2016, 09:23 AM
Social Media Marketing would help to increase your sales
Also give OFFERS/PROMOTIONS, customers will become more attractive to these things

ronniewill
05-21-2016, 06:28 AM
Use Social Media Channels for this purpose. Especially now Facebook has introduced SALES GROUP. Use the group and promote your business online.

Jelly2
07-15-2016, 03:34 AM
Hi, guys! This forum is a real pleasure for me. I can read a lot of reasonable tips and good posts. I am so grateful. Do you know that you also have a chance to spend your time profitably? Here is the source where you're offered an opportunity to become more intelligent http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/7-most-effective-essay-writing-techniques

meboss
07-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Hey There!

It's all in the marketing, and this is something that never stops. The customer retention is going to be based on offer a quality product, customer support, overall experience, engagement and promotions.

Set aside your budget for both (general marketing & marketing to existing customers). Stick with a plan to market your product on a regular basis.

Good luck to you!

sharansingh
07-17-2016, 01:06 PM
You need SEO for that. Promote your business in social networking also help you to give more sales.

domnick
07-21-2016, 01:53 AM
Hi friends,

Hi,
Today plenty of starting point available in outside. Initially, better customer relationship leads into increase business sales and customer retention. In certain time period offer some discount in your product. For better customers management use any CRM software. Through this tool you can track all sales processes, sales analysis reports aid to make new decisions at a time of win/loss occur. My suggestion is spend little amount for software, first try test trial then pay for software. I have been using Apptivo CRM, this tool helps to increase sales and manage customers with full satisfaction. Try to check it out.

madeve
08-28-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi friends,

James, I would say a major part of increasing sales would be the appearance and flow of the website. I have experience with website development, if you would like to send me your website link I could take a look at it to see if there needs to be any improvements.

hunluey
09-14-2016, 03:15 PM
Check out the links in my signature for helpful advice.:D

adamxtubeage
09-14-2016, 03:43 PM
If you want to promote your ecommerce store products then I will suggest you to run a discount offer for only 2 social media sites Facebook and Pinterest and you will see a good customer flow as both this sites have users who are very good potential buyers mainly Pinterest.

F1DigitalConsulting
09-25-2016, 05:06 AM
you can try third party eCommerce Store like Affiliate so you can get better sales.

Jenn Kimmel
10-03-2016, 10:21 PM
There's two major components to the sales process. In it's simplest form:

Attracting customers (marketing)
Converting customers (sales)

Online traffic is key these days, just about everyone has the Internet and use their smartphones to shop for products or learn more about them.

People always mention the typical strategies...social media, Google adwords, etc..but honestly it's easier said than done. Social media is very labor intensive to do properly, and pay-per-click ads take a lot of experimenting to get right, or you could end up dumping a ton of money and getting nowhere.

I outsourced my SEO work for my business years ago, it's really difficult to do on your own with all the competition these days. If you need a honest partner to work with, try this site (http://promo.searchadvisorseo.com). They don't charge you anything until they get you top rankings for relevant keywords, so you don't get ripped off.

Good luck!

hcafortmyers
11-08-2016, 01:06 AM
you add the health related products and content to you website and increase your web trafic and sale.
1000 of products add in your website.

chinomoreno
11-25-2016, 01:13 AM
Can you share to use how do you market your site and its products?

edatascholars
11-27-2016, 11:23 PM
Hi, might be the following article helps you to improve your online sales. so sharing
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/79002

markbiber1
12-02-2016, 06:01 PM
Here are some basic steps you can take to improve your sales performance, reduce your cost of selling, and ensure your survival.
1. Clarify your mission. ...
2. Break the mission into specific goals. ...
3. Sell to customer needs. ...
4. Create and maintain favorable attention. ...
5. Sell on purpose. ...
6. Ask, listen, and act.

Deurbeslag En Raambeslag (http://www.gyzs.nl/bouwbeslag/deurbeslag/veiligheids-beslag.html)

luffy268
12-16-2016, 03:37 AM
Social media is surely one of the best ways to gain greatest sales as most people choose purchasing products online rather than to going into a store. Nowadays people have strong presence over the various social media platforms, Having a high of traffic this is potential platforms for marketing products and also service it can be help to boost your online traffic as well as sales

Chris G
12-16-2016, 06:09 PM
Great sales copywriting is essential to convert your audience into paying customers. If your sales material and other online marketing assets are not made with great copy then you won't convert. Here is a post I found useful to create copy that converts. (http://www.cjgiarratana.com/3-copywriting-strategies-increase-website-conversions/)

luffy268
12-16-2016, 08:45 PM
Here are some of the things that I usually do:
-Create content educating their potential clients on their products & services using videos & articles.
-Promote these content out through social media channels especially facebook & google adwords (Search)
-Optimize for Search Engines (SEO) - targeting local commercial keywords such as “granite supplier singapore”
That’s it!

CyberJohn
01-10-2017, 07:48 AM
25 techniques to boost your sales.

Increase Sales: 25 Sales Techniques That Work (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1257/increase-sales-25-sales-techniques-that-work)

smith66
02-17-2017, 01:21 AM
you have to stick with this venture. it will be rough and even though the Numbers don't start coming early, you have to roll with the punches. just be sure to advertise until you are too tired to advertise.

this other poster is right, there are companies that will sell items bulk to other companies. Going to these companies will help cut costs.

Nedas
02-28-2017, 07:05 AM
Well I think that best way to increase sales is to use CRM. A good CRM system is used for both sales and service. It tracks opportunities and it also is the go-to place for any problems, issues or complaints. It is automated to remind managers to check in with customers, follow-up on quotes and basically make sure no one in the company looks like a dope. So if simplified for better efficiency you should use CRM. (I suggest to try https://www.teamgate.com/lt/ )

Mikebenjamin
03-07-2017, 06:06 AM
10 Points I want to mention here for your question:

1. Start with measurable goals
2. Create buyer personas
3. Drive relevant traffic and create relevant messages (for personas)
4. Make your design good
5. Create compelling value propositions
6. Understand buying phases
7. Reduce friction
8. Focus on clarity
9. Eliminate noise and distraction
10.Engage visitors

This should help: https://www.klonsys.com/

Mary69
03-07-2017, 07:19 AM
Search Engine Marketing and Social Media Marketing is Best way to promote your business and Get Instant Result..

apnaaghar
03-23-2017, 05:38 AM
Start brainstorming a list of all the local places that you might find tennis players. Then for each, brainstorm all the ways you could market to them. Go out and sample some players by asking them what would get them to join your club. Rank your ideas. Continually evolve this list over months. For example…

Contact high school and college tennis coaches and let them know about your student discount, or offer the team to practice free for a couple hours that don't get used. Hand the players a promotional sheet as they leave.
Go to the public tennis courts when they are busy and ask each player if they are interested in a voucher for a free 2 hours on your courts.
Promote tennis lessons on your community’s local callendar down at your chamber, CVB, or local events publication.
Approach local stores that sell tennis equipment and offer a commission to any salesman who’s promo code was submitted on the vouchers you had them hand out for a discounted couple of hours.
Ask players if they know any other tennis players you can email or mail a voucher to. Build a database of people to market to.

All this effort might result in 1 new customer per 25 contacted, so be sure you are getting paid by your employer fairly for your efforts.

Afif Naoumi
03-27-2017, 10:05 PM
Focus on SEO
Invest in more content and the right content. Video ranks higher than text in search engines and it has more a long-term effect on SEO.

STAFF-INDIA
staff=india.com

FerneDavis
03-31-2017, 07:19 AM
make a website and try to advise your product in different side or if you have a side so hire a seo who promote your side in different side

TheHaus
04-04-2017, 01:10 AM
Facebook ads is actually great for ecommerce. As long as your product is a hot item and you can target the correct audience through Facebook Targeting, you're golden.

businessplanup.com
04-04-2017, 02:12 AM
Advertise on facebook

Billy Pro
04-04-2017, 10:31 PM
For clothe business, Google Adwords and Face Ads are two method you should consider using.

mandylopez
04-12-2017, 09:56 PM
There is no specific answer to this question. The best strategy is whatever works for you. For online sales, following are the things that, if you follow, will definitely improve your sales:

First thing first. You need to make things right on your website. Find out if your website is user friendly and has appealing design.
Write about your website. Ask popular bloggers to write about your website.
Build confidence in your visitors by offering them money back guarantee or return policy. Work on getting a good reviews from visitors. Usually visitors buy stuff online after looking at the reviews.
Find out who are your competitors. Compare your prices with your competitors and optimize accordingly. Buyers usually go where they find the best price.
Elintell.com can help you compare your prices with your competitors by bringing latest price updates, inventory updates and promotion/discount updates daily. Check out our website to find out more.
Market your product through email marketing. It still works better than other source of marketing.
Work on your website existence on google by working on SEO and SEM.
Find out the demographics of your end-users. Use platform like facebook to market your product to your target audience.

Party Box
04-20-2017, 05:07 AM
I would recommend you to take best images of your products with best high definition camera and post these photos on social media channels and your site.if you could not manage it youself then hire team for this task.like photo booth (http://www.dailybn.com/2017/04/14/how-to-pick-photo-booth-software/),etc

Amigor
05-16-2017, 02:08 AM
The sales profession moves faster than ever today. In the blink of an eye, new competitors emerge, products similar to yours are released, and before you know it, it's a race to the bottom.
1. Clarify your mission.
6. Ask, listen, and act

Jackliu
06-02-2017, 04:48 PM
That's a good idea, Thanks a lot.

cdmcindia
06-09-2017, 05:57 AM
Hi,

Today is best part of sales is a online business. First you think how to improve your sales with online. Flowing many souses to improve your online sales management.
Google adwords
Facebook ads

nugruinc
06-13-2017, 05:03 AM
Offer of your item is not extremely easy.You need to do a few endeavors to make individuals mindful about your item or business.Advertise your item on the web and offline.Use the online networking destinations to contact with the clients and know their audits about your product.This will help you to enhance your items quality.

nugruinc
06-15-2017, 07:30 AM
To expand deals, there is nothing more effective than 'informal' which in the internet business world is the offshoot/organize advertising. one of the real focal points of associate showcasing is that it doesn't cost you anything. fundamentally, your members spread the words for you and when they make deals for you, they get paid commissions. so there is no hazard, contrasted with particularly pay per click battles. to the extent i know all significant online business destinations utilize it.

Tushar bhosale
06-22-2017, 06:00 AM
Mostly sales depends on product and service. Maintain your product and relation with customers. hope it will help you.

orpaspar
07-30-2017, 02:54 AM
Not sure if anyone has already gone into this, but try to focus on getting repeat business from existing customers by making sure that their experience with you is first rate. It costs many times more to acquire new customers than selling to existing ones. The important thing to remember is that the people that buy from you must feel that coming back is worthwhile. As a result, focus on providing a quality buying experience and solid after-sales service.

If you are just starting out, you obviously have to focus on new customer acquisition, which has been covered extensively above. But as you start getting more and more sales, make each and every customer feel as if you are personally overseeing their order and after-sales care (which you will most probably be doing in the beginning, anyway). This can be done through "personalised" after sales emails to the customer from you, adding some small little token or gift to their order and/or following checking in with them after a few weeks to see how they are experiencing whatever they bought from you.

If you get this right, not only will many of your customers come back to buy from you, but they will become advocates for your offering and tell their friends about you. You can also get objective feedback from satisfied customers (sure, you can get feedback from disgruntled customers too, but it's usually pretty sharp and emotional and not really objective). Feedback allows you to streamline your offering and operation and is worth its weight in gold.

Hope this helps.

chrisjoseph5
08-04-2017, 06:19 AM
If you want to increase your sale then you have to give the offer and prices then i m sure your sale is grown up

MelSanchez
08-15-2017, 03:37 PM
Increase sales- bring customers back through the door!

Hello!

Did you know that over 93% of people read texts within minutes?
VS. DAYS to read emails?

I'm an Account Executive for SenText Solutions. I'd love to be able to help you get your customers in the door more often via TEXTING!
Please send me a message and lets talk! MelSanchez@sentextsolutions.com

MelSanchez
08-15-2017, 03:38 PM
Increase sales- bring customers back through the door!

Hello!

Did you know that over 93% of people read texts within minutes?
VS. DAYS to read emails?

I'm an Account Executive for SenText Solutions. I'd love to be able to help you get your customers in the door more often via TEXTING!
Please send me a message and lets talk! MelSanchez@sentextsolutions.com

Certvalue123
08-20-2017, 10:43 AM
Increasing sales is fully depends on SEO. if SEO score is increased means will get more organic ranking that time will increase more sales.

ISO 27001 Certification in Bangalore (http://www.certvalue.com/iso-27001-certification-bangalore/)

caffeinateme
08-20-2017, 10:07 PM
Shoot me a PM. I'm offering free features for small businesses on my online blog as well as personalized marketing strategy (free of charge). I'd be happy to help!

JimmiChanga
09-10-2017, 08:54 PM
the most efficient way of increasing your sales is to promote and build your brand recognition and the most effective way is through blogs and SNS (word of mouth). You can do it by yourself or find bloggers and promoters (there are tons of them)

yeescan
09-11-2017, 11:43 PM
One of the best way to increase sales especially if your target market is in your area is facebook marketing. Try to joining online seller groups or groups of your target market and present links for your items. If you are going to paste the items on your wall in facebook, the problem is that it's one item highlighted per post. Try online apps that gives you capability to list your items as catalogs.

The best app for that will be Yeescan. Setup an account and you will be provided with a QR code and your customers only need to scan your QR code to see your items. Yeescan is developed by Doozone from Sydney, Australia and is available in Google Play and App Store.

Jualex
09-13-2017, 08:53 PM
you can try to start your own blog and while you'll be blogging, share all your port on your SNS as well, just as an option

Delliar
09-22-2017, 08:14 AM
Sometimes it's enough to use additional tools for business. For example, I am using Voiptime. This software helps me to increase sales and manage my business in general, check it out - https://voiptimecloud.com/lead-management-system

Mars-su
10-22-2017, 09:42 PM
First of all to ensure that the intensity of publicity is enough, others can see your site, and then have to have a perfect page and good product quality

Amigor
10-23-2017, 01:39 AM
Visit thise website :www,follol,com/get-new-clients/

davidtr
10-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Try to serve as many people as you can and keep in touch with your customers not to lose them. I think this is one way

sonakshipanakala
11-03-2017, 04:19 AM
Hello, James Gordon!

Go through this article which was explained clearly with images and examples. And, it was explained by a great enterprenuer and digital marketer "Neil Patel"

https://neilpatel.com/blog/6-clever-ways-to-ethically-boost-ecommerce-store-sales/

cuong24081995
12-07-2017, 10:08 PM
Now a days Social Media Marketing is the best way

z1state
12-14-2017, 05:48 AM
Below are seven ways you can boost your small business sales even if you're working with a tight budget.

1. Talk to Your Current Customers.
2.Bundle Your Products and Services.
3. Ask for Referrals.
4. Have a Limited-Time Sale or Promotion.
5. Listen to customers requirement.
6. Use Social Media to Your Advantage.
7. Raise Your Prices.

PDM
12-21-2017, 01:14 PM
Oivay. Loaded questions but I'll do my best.

There are 3 key ways to boost sales:

1. Increase how much people pay

2. Increase how many times they purchase

3. Increase how long customers stay with you.

There are lots of ways to increase sales.

The fastest and easiest is to sell to a warm list.

AKA. Reactivation sequence:

Find people on your list who haven't contacted you or bought in a long time and make them an irresitable offer.

You can't do this without calculating the Lifetime Value of Your customer.

(that's the average amount of money someone will spend with you over the lifetime of your customers sales cycle)

I helped a massge therpay clinic and he was shocked to know his lifetime value per customer was $545.

So offering a free massage to past clients was a no brainer.

Another easy way? Increase your prices until 20% of your list leaves. this is scary but you'd be surprised how much more people are willing to pay.

Another is creating a referral program.

Another is to optimize your marketing funnel.

(Cart Abandonment is as high as 90%,)

For retention, email and social media nurturing will improve this.

Also doing regular deep dive surveys to know what your customers really want.

There's a lot more. But this is a good start.

I hope that helps.

dariawaria
01-19-2018, 04:09 AM
and how it's working on fmcg market (http://www.pmrcr.com/en/industries/fmcg-retail/) ?

Adzooma
01-19-2018, 08:04 AM
Have you thought of using PPC? It's pretty simple to use, quick and you're only charged when the potential customers click your ads. Try adzooma.com

prashant121
01-19-2018, 10:55 AM
Whether you’re trying to sell information, services or physical products, email marketing (https://gadgetwix.com/best-earphones-under-2000/) can bring incredible results. Email marketing is one of the most useful ways to spread the word about your product and services and build up your brand. Besides, if it is done properly, it helps in increasing sales and bringing more businesses (https://gadgetwix.com/best-earphones-under-2000/).

johnadword
02-08-2018, 06:08 AM
Use the online SMS gateway to make all your business communications lighting fast and more efficient. Out gateway is specifically designed for all types of marketing and business alerts campaigns. It allows users to pre-schedule and send out hundreds of promotional Bulk SMS (https://www.experttexting.com) or meeting and event reminder instantly, all over the globe.

lisaresnick1
02-12-2018, 03:51 AM
First you need to share your website with other. In short you need to do a marketing for your website. Share your website where your customers are waiting for type of your products. And also do branding of your website. connect with people and show benefits of your products.

Anuj Vohra
02-13-2018, 12:40 PM
Hello all,

It is super difficult to grow any small or medium level business, Right? But it is easier than our thinking.

Most of the entrepreneurs and business owners always use to focus on the quality of their product. That's why they miss the methods of promoting their products using blogs and videos.

Read the full article here : How to grow any business using blogs/videos? (https://itsfacile.com/how-to-grow-business-using-blogs-videos/)

Aysun
02-28-2018, 03:44 AM
I think social media marketing (SMM) is better for selling .

I agree with arifpolash that social media marketing is better solution for selling because it helps to improve business in following ways

1. Increased Brand Recognition.
Every opportunity you have to syndicate your content and increase your visibility is valuable. Your social media networks are just new channels for your brand’s voice and content. This is important because it simultaneously makes you easier and more accessible for new customers, and makes you more familiar and recognizable for existing customers. For example, a frequent Twitter user could hear about your company for the first time only after stumbling upon it in a newsfeed. Or, an otherwise apathetic customer might become better acquainted with your brand after seeing your presence on multiple networks.

2. Improved brand loyalty.
According to a report published by Texas Tech University, brands who engage on social media channels enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. The report concludes “Companies should take advantage of the marketing automation software (http://adyogi.com/) tools. This helps them when it comes to connecting with their audience with their top selling products or serves. A strategic and open social media plan could prove influential in morphing consumers into being brand loyal.” Another study published by Convince&Convert found that 53% of Americans who follow brands in social are more loyal to those brands.

3. More Opportunities to Convert.
Every post you make on a social media platform is an opportunity for customers to convert. When you build a following, you’ll simultaneously have access to new customers, recent customers, and old customers, and you’ll be able to interact with all of them. Every blog post, image, video, or comment you share is a chance for someone to react, and every reaction could lead to a site visit, and eventually a conversion. Not every interaction with your brand results in a conversion, but every positive interaction increases the likelihood of an eventual conversion. Even if your click-through rates are low, the sheer number of opportunities you have on social media is significant. And as I pointed out in my article, “The Four Elements of Any Action, And How To Use Them In Your Online Marketing Initiative,” “opportunity” is the first element of any action.

4. Higher conversion rates.
Social media marketing results in higher conversion rates in a few distinct ways. Perhaps the most significant is its humanization element; the fact that brands become more humanized by interacting in social media channels. Social media is a place where brands can act like people do, and this is important because people like doing business with other people; not with companies.

Additionally, studies have shown that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing, and a higher number of social media followers tends to improve trust and credibility in your brand, representing social proof. As such, simply building your audience in social media can improve conversion rates on your existing traffic.

Northmountdental
03-08-2018, 03:18 AM
Hello,

10 Tips to Improve Your Sales Performance

1. Clarify your mission.
5. Sell on purpose.
6. Ask, listen, and act.
8. Work on the basics.
10. Maximize your time.

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:45 PM
In my opinion you need to be active on social media and post articles on various blogs across the internet as well as have one on your own website. I came across industrialmarketingsteps.com, a good resource about how you can exploit various SEO strategies in order to promote your website.

SandraYanceyeWN
07-02-2018, 04:42 AM
By implementing the right marketing process. Social media, sales funnels, and AI can also help you.

SandraYanceyeWN
07-02-2018, 04:47 AM
Develop a Solid Marketing Plan
Conduct Helpful Market Research
Be adaptable
Always think ahead
Hire the right people

brisimpson33
07-03-2018, 11:07 PM
This works awesome to market and skyrocket your business!

https://tinyurl.com/y832bpr7

Odunayo
07-11-2018, 07:12 AM
For increasing the sales of your product or item, you have apply some tips that will help you to increase your sale. The first thing you have to kept in mind is clarify your mission, and the place where you must do the proper advertisement of your product. Your major focus is on the need of customer what the customer want as new technology... Saraki (https://www.eaglesnewsmedia.com/2018/08/saraki-reveals-intention-to-run-against.html)

eWomenNetwork
07-16-2018, 12:42 AM
Pay Attention to Existing Customer Behavior
Your existing customers should be the first priority when attempting to boost sales. They’ve already shown a willingness to give you money in exchange for products or services, which shows that they trust you. If you did an excellent job when serving them, then they should be primed to do more business with you.

Run Regular Promotions
Sales and marketing promotions are a great way to reward your current customers and increase sales. Whether you hold them once a month, once a quarter, or whatever makes sense for you, you want it to be regular.

Use Social Media Advertising
Most social media sites know a lot about their users. A lot. You can use that data to help get your message in front of the right eyes with laser precision. If you haven’t already, you’ll want to build a social media marketing campaign and start to test.

Build Community and Generate Word of Mouth
Not all social experiences need to be transactional though. Instead, you can look at sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as watering holes for your current or potential clients.
By meeting them where they already hang out, you can find a place in their lives that doesn’t feel as “salesy.” Use social media to help your clients solve problems.

maheshdk
07-20-2018, 02:31 AM
Run some PPC ads to increase traffic and sales, PPC will help you a lot.

hasley
07-20-2018, 02:45 AM
We have many ways to increase sale, but I recommend for u is making mobile app. It's really convinient for office employees nowadays cuz it's difficult for them to spend time shopping at the market or stores. If you want to know more abt this method, go to https://pwa-magento.com/, they can help you

outsourcingangel
07-23-2018, 06:57 PM
Contact New Leads (Call, Email, and SMS)

When a new lead comes into your business, you might have a name, an email and a phone number. What we’d recommend doing is following up with a call straight away. If they answer, the VA will speak with them and book them in to speak with yourself or any other appropriate salesperson depending on your lead’s role or business. It’s often useful to send out an email to go with it that has testimonials and proof of services, and this will often be a smart way to book them in.

If you don’t manage to get into contact with them immediately, sending them an SMS with a Calendly or your chosen appointment booking service will give them the opportunity to book themselves in through there.

Covering these three angles is a fantastic way of lifting your response rate of new leads that come into the business and easily get times booked in. It’s challenging for people to answer the phone these days with all the work they’re doing, so these diverse approaches save you from constantly ringing them up and gives them the opportunity to get into contact with you on their own time.

kiruthi_18
07-28-2018, 01:59 AM
First you will understand your targeted audience needs and you will planned market your products or services. This is the important role.

Christiana Robert
07-28-2018, 08:02 AM
Run Campaign for generate more leads for sale your products. This is the best way for increase your sale.

Rashmi145
07-30-2018, 12:34 AM
for E-commerce store PPC is the best option, ppc will increase your traffic with sales and also promote your business in fast way.

eWomenNetwork
07-30-2018, 01:42 AM
Here are some tips and tricks to help you increase sales:
Develop a good e-commerce website.
Utilize a tool to get reviews.
Ask the help of experts in Marketing, SMM and SEO.
Stay competitive and win the Buy Box.
Encourage your sales staff to upsell.
Referrals/Word of Mouth Marketing.

carhp123
07-30-2018, 02:07 AM
Improve trust within your funnel. Another method you can use to boost sales within your ecommerce site, is to boost trust within your funnel

Use email marketing.

Use online marketing

priyankapinky
07-30-2018, 02:12 AM
If your services are good definitely customer will start visiting your site. one more thing maintain your potential customer updating about the latest things/ products...

WPexpert
07-30-2018, 03:05 AM
Hi there,

There are several ways to promote your eCommerce site and increase sales, I will to share some most effective ways...

1. Do proper On page & Off page SEO, On page SEO will help to get organic targeted visitor and Off page also targeted.

2. Google Adwords and FB paid campaign the effective ways to get sales

3. Email marketing another way to get customers

SandraYanceyeWN
07-30-2018, 03:53 AM
Every company wants to increase sales. But increasing sales takes more than having a great product. Here are some easy ways to increase sales:
Clearly Define and Continually Refine Your Brand
Be Active in Sending Abandoned Cart Emails
Nurture Existing Client Accounts
Make It Easy for Customers to Remember How to Reach You
Apply Multi-Channel Marketing
Do Your Research
Implement an Influencer Marketing Strategy

kumarvikas
07-31-2018, 04:27 AM
There are numerous ways to promote your business one of leading them is Bulk SMS Services (http://www.bulksmsservicesdelhincr.com/), by virtue of which you can get instant result.

AndyShen
08-12-2018, 09:36 PM
You should get a question "which product is user need and is your product this do change them life?". Goodluck

eWomenNetwork
08-13-2018, 01:38 AM
Here are some basic steps you can take to improve your sales performance, reduce your cost of selling, and ensure your survival:
Clarify your mission.
Sell to customer needs.
Break the mission into specific goals.
Ask, listen, and act.
Develop your attitude.

SandraYanceyeWN
08-21-2018, 07:19 AM
Some of the ways to increase sales includes asking for referrals, discount your products for a limited time, use social media for your brand promotion, understand your customers, use social media marketing to enhance your sale, prepare attractive presentations!

AvaNoAh7
09-07-2018, 12:57 AM
Hi Everyone..............................!
Talk to Your Current Customers. ...
Bundle Your Products and Services. ...
Ask for Referrals. ...
Have a Limited-Time Sale or Promotion. ...
Listen. ...
Use Social Media to Your Advantage. ...
Raise Your Prices.
Thanks.......................

CarlosTorres
09-19-2018, 12:11 AM
Social media is the best platform where you can advertise your business products and services. Ultimately, it will affect your sales too because various sites like facebook, twitter, Linkedin etc. becomes a part of everyone's life in one way or other.

Madison87
10-20-2018, 03:24 AM
I have an ecommerce store and to make more sales i usually offer customers discounts through coupons and promo codes. You can employ the same tactics for generating more revenues.

Madison87
10-20-2018, 06:26 AM
I run a couple of ecommerce stores and tried every strategy there is to try. Digital marketing is one of the best followed by offering discounted deals like through coupon and promo codes to get more traffic.

NathanSykes
10-22-2018, 11:44 AM
One of the best ways to increase your sales is through automation. While you and your team might initially be hesitant when it comes to automation, it's a process that is really proving itself in the digital age! It allows for better sales forecasting and cycle tracking and can lead to increased customer retention as it helps streamline your marketing processes and elimnates menial tasks that take you away from creating a customer experience that not only wows them but brings them back!

Here's a great guide to automating business (https://www.vansystems.com/online-guides/guide-to-automating-your-business/) I found online that showcases how to implement automation into your business strategies, how it can be used in a number of departments and industries as well as how to best introduce it to your employees!

Give automation a try! Employees shouldn't be fearful of robots taking over their jobs, they should focus on the ways in which automation allows us to focus on and strengthen others aspects of our businesses.

sapna_sagar
10-25-2018, 04:32 AM
Hello,

I found the same question and i got very good answer here it is : Augmented Reality in eCommerce App for Revolutionary Sales Growth (https://www.quora.com/What-are-some-incredibly-shocking-facts-about-e-commerce-companies-in-India)

richardmsmith
10-29-2018, 07:25 AM
Talk to Your Current Customers
Bundle Your Products and Services
Ask for Referrals
Have a Limited-Time Sale or Promotion
Listen
Use Social Media to Your Advantage
Raise Your Prices

mayoskinclinic
10-29-2018, 08:52 AM
well social media marketing and digital marketing will help you in this case

Save on Transfers
11-03-2018, 09:55 AM
Hi,

To increase your sales you need to invest in advertising through Social Media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube. You can set your target customer and how much is your budget per ad. All you need is make sure to have a great content that will catch the attention of users.

australiataxi
11-06-2018, 07:00 AM
product matters and after sales person

changingspacec
11-09-2018, 02:16 AM
Many customers want the perfect combination of exceptional quality, wonderful service, and low prices all handed to them on a silver platter. We all know it is extremely difficult to provide the lowest possible price while simultaneously achieving the greatest quality and the greatest customer service.

australiataxi
11-09-2018, 08:12 AM
advertising on other high traffic websites, traffic generate in google

John G. Anai
11-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Identify new opportunities
Raise Your Prices
Advertisement
Understand customer needs

sapna_sagar
11-14-2018, 04:58 AM
There are many ways you can increase online sales, huge numbers of which you can actualize immediately. Many of these tips center around techniques that you can use to expand your sale.

1. get the trust of clients
2. Make your website more transparent & clean to read
3. give a response to your clients as soon as possible
4. get all the trendy things

As we know that this all is a thing is difficult to implement but if you try I promise you will get the best result for your business. It will literally help your business to increase sales (https://www.gurutechnolabs.com/how-to-increase-online-sales/)

Dor2Dor
11-15-2018, 12:32 AM
Yes I have a suggestion for you. You can increase your sales in many ways within your budget if you try leaflet distribution (https://www.dor2dor.com/) services to design your business products attractive flyers. This will help you a lot in promoting your more business. For More Queries sty in touch with us

Thanks

estatesponsors
11-16-2018, 11:46 AM
Talk to Your Current Customers, Bundle Your Products and Services, Have a Limited-Time Sale or Promotion etc.
Real Estate Marketing Company in Chandigarh (http://estatesponsors.com/)

john210
11-20-2018, 04:16 AM
What is your platform? If you are a seller in Amazon or eBay then you must try product research tools like Algopix (https://algopix.com/).

Algopix is a comprehensive product research platform that provides you with the data needed to make the most informed business decisions possible. By providing actionable product insights automatically, Algopix helps you save time, increase sales and reduce risks.

Why Algopix?
* Fast and Easy Research
* Data-Driven Insights for eBay, Amazon & Walmart Sellers
* Full Expenses Analysis
* Competition Analysis
* Sales Estimator
* Google AdWords Insights
* Bulk Analysis

Algopix is easy for both sellers and buyers. HOpe Algopix will help you a lot.
Have a great business day.

syspree
11-27-2018, 02:43 AM
If you have an e-commerce website, you can definitely try social media marketing. Social media marketing helps you to showcase your products on social networking platforms. If you are looking for companies who provide social media marketing services, Call Syspree a leading digital agencies in mumbai (https://syspree.com/).

rohinidubey
11-27-2018, 07:43 AM
well, you can run ads on google adwords but it will be costly. you can also register your business and run ads on classified which is free and get customers.

SandraYanceyeWN
11-29-2018, 03:06 AM
Here are some of the tips to increase your sales.

1. Have a limited time sale or discount
2. Use social media to promote your services and products
3. Build good relationships with your customers

Taras
11-29-2018, 12:25 PM
Hi ,

E-comerce is really complicated thing. I can give you couple ideas but for more information you can check at WellKnown marketing agency (https://wknown.com).
So, first of all it's important to make sure you have a good UX/UI, that's simply means you have to make sure that your visitors, can navigate thorugh your website without problems, they can press buttons from one click, your photos and the whole website is well optimazed and more, i'm not going to explain why it's important, i believe you understand it.
Second, you can build a ROI (return on investment) system, where you know how much money you spend on advertising, and you know for how much you sell. Also, for advertising you can build remarketing campaign, which helps with customer retention.
Third, it's Social Media marketing, you build a beautiful Social web Page, with give aways and build community around your business.
Forth, Email marketing, is still one of the best ways. There are different campaigns which you can manage, increase sales or customer retention as well.
There are also different marketing campaigns you can use to increase sales on holidays and weekends...
I hope information i provided will be usefull for you.
Let me know if i can help.

SandraYanceyeWN
12-06-2018, 03:15 AM
Some of the ways to increase sales for an e-commerce website are:

1. Build your brand awareness and focus on quality
2. Build an email list and effectively manage and work on email marketing strategy
3. Use Facebook advertising to drive new traffic as it is a great opportunity for online brands
4. Understand your customer by communicating more with them
5. Provide good customer service
6. Run limited time offers

akshayb
12-06-2018, 05:49 AM
Some of the ways to increase sales for an e-commerce website are:

1. Build your brand awareness and focus on quality
2. Build an email list and effectively manage and work on email marketing strategy
3. Use Facebook advertising to drive new traffic as it is an excellent opportunity for online brands
4. Understand your customer by communicating more with them
5. Provide good customer service
6. Run limited time offers

Right, I agree with all of these points.

Consider revamping the content on your website with SEO-optimized content. This will help to boost your rank in terms of SEO.

Next, try and maintain an active online presence. You can achieve this by having a regular blog where you post 2/3 600-800 word blog posts every week.

Try and concentrate on your social media presence as well. Engage actively with existing customers to boost your social media presence.

This sounds like a lot of work, yeah. But then all of these all in increasing sales. You can always outsource this to content writing agencies ( Godot Media, Brafton, Copify, etc. OR Upwork/Fiveer to hire freelancers) if you have a reasonable budget. This would be an investment than an expense.

nelsonpicard
12-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Why don't you look at your sales process? Can you identify where the client gets inside your website to checking out with a purchase? There are tactics like faster processing fee, faster delivery fee, bundles, etc. Look at how to communicate with the client once the sales are made. What happens after the purchase? You should add some tracking with pixels and retarget the clients or those who exited before pay. Why don't you sell offline? Assess the offline sales process. Nelson Picard

akshayb
12-14-2018, 01:35 AM
Why don't you look at your sales process? Can you identify where the client gets inside your website to checking out with a purchase? There are tactics like faster processing fee, faster delivery fee, bundles, etc. Look at how to communicate with the client once the sales are made. What happens after the purchase? You should add some tracking with pixels and retarget the clients or those who exited before pay. Why don't you sell offline? Assess the offline sales process. Nelson Picard

Right, a reliable customer support will take your business a long way.

AarzooDevra
12-19-2018, 01:29 AM
To increase eCommerce sales,

Use attractive images in site, Increase speed of site, Add offers of discounts, Add testimonials of your existing clients and Make your eCommerce website mobile friendly.

Adam77a
01-02-2019, 11:19 AM
You should work in your SEO site and you can hit the first page of google so fast with a good strategy

Chris_Tax
01-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Your website now is just a presence of your busimess. You need to get traffic from social media to your website.