PDA

View Full Version : Unisex Crotchless undy company, hiring!

06-04-2005, 11:45 PM
I just decided about my crotchless underwear company, and I think I need some staff. I mean, right now, its me, my friend Jim, and his friend Dave, but all we really ever accomplish is playing video games and smoking alot of... cigarettes... ANYWAYS. I think If I hired more staff, other people who would actually DO WORK! Maybe I could make some money. I mean everyone wants crotchless undies, I know I do!

My entire thinking was... I get three or four people, to sit there and make them, model them, and then wash them and sell them on the street corners, we could make some cash. I mean, hookers and strippers are our biggest target audience in terms of sales, and street corners is where it is at people!

But how many people should I hire? I think I need three for production, 2 for sales, and then maybe one or two to get me and my pals some snacks smokes and coke during the day.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

simio13
06-04-2005, 11:54 PM
Hi, I am Mr. Bauer, ive just had contact with your secretary and she confirmed the data, 3.6$ million dollars invested, we should keep the rates high on stock.

06-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Well that's excellent, 3.6 million is better than 3.5 million I always say! So specifically, as our biggest stockholder, do you like green or blue undies.

I really need to know this.