PDA

View Full Version : What things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?

johnbally
07-28-2014, 05:01 AM
Hello Friend,

I asked one question to anyone but i did not get the proper feedback. Now i would like to ask to all of you.

Can anyone explain what is the different between blog writing and article writing? And what things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?

I hope you'll give me the appropriate answer.

Ruban kt
07-30-2014, 06:30 AM
Write articles for your website visitors not for the search bots.

ketusoftware
07-31-2014, 07:44 AM
actually cant specify you exactly about the difference but only one thing as mostly articles are about 3-4 pages and written on specific topic based on the research

hongleijia
08-03-2014, 04:34 AM
The most important thing is the quality content...... also the proper keyword density along with keyword stuffing affects a lot!!

Thispips
08-03-2014, 01:51 PM
If you are just going to copy information, you are doing yourself and your website a serious disservice. Remember that you want to make sure that your content is original and interesting. If you cannot provide that, why should people take their time to actually read what you write?

printer
08-04-2014, 01:16 AM
As i know main important thing is quality of your content.if your content is effective than people read your article and you will get better response.

ilead
08-04-2014, 04:17 AM
Blog writing is wrong term, it is blogging. So there is a little bit difference between blogging and article writing. Blogging is not limited to writing and posting some useful information in text form, it is broad term to post anything you can. Blogging includes article posting, video posting, audio posting, picture posting, useful tools, and many more whatever to be posted in the blog is called blogging. On the other hand, article writing is only limited to writing and posting information in text form. You can also say article writing itself is a portion of blogging. During blogging or/and article writing, you should always keep in mind "Content is the King," do post good content uniquely. Content means any data that you can post including videos, pictures, audios, tools, and articles, etc.

Hello Friend,

I asked one question to anyone but i did not get the proper feedback. Now i would like to ask to all of you.

Can anyone explain what is the different between blog writing and article writing? And what things should be consider in article writing and blog writing?

Work1099
11-14-2014, 04:17 PM
If there is a difference depends on how you are defining each of them. In general, a blog post is an article. Unless you have some requirements being passed down to you by an employer or something of that nature, there is no clear difference.

ridgley
11-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Tone used in article writing are formal i.e. third person they, it, while in blog the tone is conversational. You can use first & second person point of view.

Ashley121
11-20-2014, 12:32 AM
There are various that are considered while writing an article and blog:

1. The first thing that must be kept in mind for the article and blog is that the content for both, should be unique and interesting so that it draws the user's attention.

2. Article should write in second or third person's form, whereas blog should be written in 1st person's form.

3. The article content should be a verified fact and should contain a detailed information, whereas blog content should be shareable so that people can start communication over it.

4. The article should be written in a formal way, whereas blog can be written in formal as well informal way.

Blackwingconsultants
11-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Quality comes first .. but then again it's tough to explain this to a google search bot. Install a SEO plugin if you are using Wordpress (I'd suggest Yoast!) and try to ready up and manually adjust if you are in any other platforms.

My suggestion - Don't sweat too much on SEO that you have to compromise the quality of your content

FredSI
11-21-2014, 02:00 PM
When you are writing an article then you should consider the following things

Decide your target reader, Give an appropriate headline, use most suitable word, minimize punctuation as much as you can, keep your every paragraph length within five lines, use effective HYPERLINK.

An article provides details/overview/ summary of a particular topic, issue etc, its aim to present something in a professional way. on the other hand a blog is to be considered a personal diary.

CyberJohn
12-22-2016, 07:42 AM
hey there! here's some tips on the difference on writing a blog post and writing an article for you to figure out the diffrence ..check it out ..hope it helps

Writing an Article vs. Writing a Blog Post: Whatís the Difference? (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1090/26-ways-to-make-pinterest-work-for-your-business)

chinomoreno
12-22-2016, 09:13 PM
For me it is just the same, the only difference is the term used. Both aim is to write a content.

smartminds.io
01-10-2017, 11:24 PM
At smartminds we always work really hard in content marketing. Always research and review your work before putting it out there for your target market.
We also use the 5 W's and 1 H strategy, it is a lot to write but I've written an article all about perfecting your content writing your blog!

https://websmart.io/perfect-content-writing/

I've also written about the do's and dont's to make sure your words and title convert and grab the readers attention

hope this helps :)

CyberJohn
02-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Hi! Check this one.

26 Tips for Writing Great Blog Posts (http://marketinghangout.co/u/1530/26-tips-for-writing-great-blog-posts)

tharrosmedia
02-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Make it useful, shareable and put a little money into promoting it.

Include influencers in your space, let them know you included them.

techieweb
07-11-2017, 05:27 AM
In blogging we can add photos, videos, other files as well along with the content written whereas in article writing you have to stick to only the writing part. In blogging you have to write in a limited words but in article you can write as much as you want but that data needs to be relevant, neat and on point. Content forms the main perspective while writing a blog.

sakshii
08-10-2017, 03:17 AM
content should be 300-400 words. It should be relevant. It should have relevant title and relevant content.

scottkeever
09-27-2017, 07:54 AM
Firstly, choose the content topic based on the latest trends and write an informative content based on your targeted audience. Try putting some relevant images or infographics within the content to make it more engaging. Because people always search for the queries based on the latest trends. So, if you are writing such articles that will really help to increase the chances of getting your website listed in the search engine results.

maheshdk
07-27-2018, 10:18 AM
always write profitable content for user not for the google and google love long content 1000 words - 2000 words...

Rajat89
09-03-2018, 02:00 AM
write blogs and articles with more than 1000 words and people should learn something from your blog.

Shrija Shetty
09-03-2018, 06:31 AM
The Article writing and blog writing there is no much difference. Search keywords related to the topic and do the proper utilization of those keywords in your content. Write impressive and easy language for the visitors. Don't copy the content from other websites.

Rob45
09-03-2018, 06:44 AM
here is the guide for you all : https://www.makealivingwriting.com/writing-an-article-vs-writing-blog-post-differences/

Alexander Romano
09-06-2018, 10:25 AM
I'm unsure of the difference but the content should be focused on your target audience's pain points and steps they can actually take to solve them. This will build up your authority in your market and so when you decide to pitch a sale, people would be more willing to believe that you'll solve their issues.

Many people are scared to do this because they then think nobody will buy their stuff if their articles and information is free, but I'd argue that's wrong. When you give up free content, people will digest bits of it and then use parts of it. It'll help some but not make their problem disappear completely. The simple reason for that is because the information was free, and intuitively, humans are less likely to follow through with things that are free. They'll still see it valuable though.

Now, when your paid stuff comes across the table people will buy because you've helped them in the past and they know that buying whatever it is that you're selling will help solve their issues.

akshayb
12-01-2018, 04:14 AM
An article/blog post is essentially an informative piece. The main objective of a blog post/article is to educate the reader on a topic. The topic of a blog post can vary from one business to another. The key difference between the two is the writing style/tone. Usually a blog post will follow conversational tone. On the other hand, the tone of an article is quite formal.

andrew1995hen
12-04-2018, 12:24 PM
While creating Article or Blog remind the following points:

1. Cache Headline
2. More content (minimum 1000 words)
3. Use Small Sentences and small paragraphs
4. Use Keywords

dpkmlm
12-05-2018, 12:18 AM
The most noticeable difference between a blog and an article is the difference in writing style and the length of the piece. Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words.

peter458
12-18-2018, 04:05 AM
Use trending long tail keywords in your title and content to rank well in search engines and always write for your visitors, explain things with images and videos.

wjohnwallace
12-20-2018, 06:57 AM
try to rank them in Google to get traffic from them also.

asif bams
01-23-2019, 02:35 AM
The most noticeable difference between a blog and an article is the difference in writing style and the length of the piece. Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier.

Delliar
04-05-2019, 02:13 AM
Maybe the article is for money and blog it's like a hobby. But anyways there are a lot of services that are helping to write different papers. I agree that it's really hard to find a really reliable service online. I am currently using term paper https://www.customwritings.com/pay-essays.html service that helps me to find really reliable service. I am not good at essay writing at all.

eolivia
04-11-2019, 01:36 AM
The difference between article and blog writing cannot be explained clearly as writing an article comes under blogging. The things that should be consider while writing article is Unique Content and targeting the keywords related to your content.

MerleneNMS
10-07-2019, 04:54 AM
Hi! Hereís my personal take about your question.

Writing is always about three things:

Your personality
Your target market
Your client (if applicable)

It also signifies the three reasons why we write:1) we wanted to say something, 2) we wanted to send a message to a particular audience, and if you are asked to write for a client 3) we wanted to embody our client through writing.

All of the factors stated can be mixed depending on your chosen topic. First is pretty much obvious, some blogs and articles are done only to be an outlet of the authorís mind. If you are to do this, there not much to be considered aside from your personal regard (and some ethical issues). The second point is a little different because you have to adjust to your target audience. This includes your tone, choice of words, and topic. It has to be appropriate and appealing to your chosen readers. Try to research about their preferences and interests. As a general tip, you can write about current trends since many are presently interested and are drawn to these topics.

Usually, what writers do is a combination of the first two aspect.

The third one is a bit crucial. If you are writing for a company or a client, you must know your client first. It includes a lot of research before starting. You will have to know what identity your client is trying to portray, what would they like to tell their consumers, and who their consumers are.

Whatever reason you may have, you have to make sure that you are able to do it properly.

estronfinch
10-09-2019, 04:45 AM
Step 1: Plan your blog post by choosing a topic, creating an outline, conducting research, and checking facts.
Step 2: Craft a headline that is both informative and will capture readersí attentions.
Step 3: Write your post, either writing a draft in a single session or gradually word on parts of it.
Step 4: Use images to enhance your post, improve its flow, add humor, and explain complex topics.
Step 5: Edit your blog post. Make sure to avoid repetition, read your post aloud to check its flow, have someone else read it and provide feedback, keep sentences and paragraphs short, donít be a perfectionist, donít be afraid to cut out text or adapt your writing last minute.
ball bearing company|bearings in pakistan (http://bearmaxgroup.com/ball-bearing-suppliers-pakistan/)

rojerfadrer
10-09-2019, 05:08 AM
In this post, we'll show you how to write a blog post that people will actually ... Things bloggers should do before putting pen to paper Ė outlining, research etc. ... He cited an article from Forbes in which the writer claimed Steve ... For example, let's look at these super-specific headlines from around the web:.

jordanoliver
10-17-2019, 12:55 AM
Blog posts are usually written in the first person or personal and blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 800 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1000 to 3000 words.

zylgwyn
10-23-2019, 12:36 PM
Two important factors that you should key in everytime you start writing a content: On - page and Off - page.
Google it. You will see your content writing from different perspectives.

ruhiangel
10-29-2019, 02:02 AM
Let's get this show on the road then, here are 20 things you need to consider when writing your next blog post: Captivating headline. Supporting sub-header. Word-play. Bullets with a name on it. Properly punctuate. Try to keep it lean. Test your font type. Big and engaging font size.

ruhiangel
10-31-2019, 02:30 AM
Let's get this show on the road then, here are 20 things you need to consider when writing your next blog post: Captivating headline. Supporting sub-header. Word-play. Bullets with a name on it. Properly punctuate. Try to keep it lean. Test your font type. Big and engaging font size.
KBC Head Office Number india (http://www.kbcofficenumber.in/) KBC Helpline Number india (http://www.kbcofficenumber.in/) KBC Lottery Winner list 2019 (http://www.kbcofficenumber.in/kbc-lottery-winner-list-2019/) KBC Winner List 2019 (http://www.kbcofficenumber.in/kbc-lottery-winner-list-2019/) JIO Head Office Number India (http://www.kbcofficenumber.in/jio-headoffice-helpline-number-india/)

ruhiangel
10-31-2019, 02:32 AM

ruhiangel
11-01-2019, 02:10 AM
Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words. The writing style for blogs has a very casual tone to it. It's often short and doesn't include too many words that are hard to grasp

ruhiangel
11-01-2019, 02:13 AM
Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words. The writing style for blogs has a very casual tone to it. It's often short and doesn't include too many words that are hard to grasp.

ruhiangel
11-04-2019, 03:15 AM
Know your audience. ...
Write Compelling Headlines. ...
Add Subheadings to break the page. ...
Use Bullet Points. ...
Add Images. ...
Optimize for SEO. ...
Add Clear call-to-action.

ruhiangel
11-04-2019, 03:17 AM
Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words. The writing style for blogs has a very casual tone to it. It's often short and doesn't include too many words that are hard to grasp

naazaniqua
11-05-2019, 01:03 AM
8 Tips for effective blog article writing

1. Pick your topic. Before you start writing, you need to decide what you'd like to cover in the article. ...
2. Formulate your approach with an outline. ...
3. Understand search engine optimization (SEO) ...
4. Make your content skimmable. ...
5. Illustrate your point with images. ...
6. Tell people what to do. ...
7. Read and re-read. ...
8. Make use of social media.

amayajace
11-27-2019, 02:24 AM
Pick your topic. Before you start writing, you need to decide what you'd like to cover in the article.
Formulate your approach with an outline.
Understand search engine optimization (SEO)
Make your content skimmable.
Illustrate your point with images.
Tell people what to do.

Floy
01-11-2020, 03:46 PM
To write it in proper English or whatever other language you need to write your article in.
Proper language tuition (https://languagecorner.eu/en) is pretty important, spelling mistakes are not known to please people.
rather the opposite. A good Language course should teach you talk, write and even think in that language.
It takes some dedication but it can be done.

TomSands
04-23-2020, 01:45 PM
I remember how hard it would get sometimes, i had to write to many essays when i was at school and i hated it. Sometimes i would just block and there was no way i could write even one page. I didn't want to have bad grades so i searched for help and I found a really good writing company (https://www.smartpapers247.com/). They have professional writers that will get you a quality essay in just a few hours. Their service is great, you can even get your money back if the essay is bad but 99% of their work is really good. You need to watch out for the scammers and If you are going to get help you should use the best. Check out the website and start getting the best quality essays that will improve your grades!

valluri
05-26-2020, 04:27 AM
Know Your Audience. Before you start writing, it's crucial that you know who your audience is, and what they are looking for. ...
Add Subheadings and Shorter Paragraphs to Break up the Page. ...
Use Bullet Points. ...
Add Images. ...
Optimize for SEO. ...
Add a Clear Call-to-Action.

jayam
05-26-2020, 04:39 AM
Self improvement/Self-Hypnosis.
Health & Fitness for Busy People.
Language Learning Blogs.
How to Travel on a Budget (Best hotel deals. Car rental. Trip advice.)
Writing Style.
Rescued Animals.
Personal Development (Passions & Ambition Pursuing)
Social Dynamics & Communication Skills.

vasanthanju
05-26-2020, 05:45 AM
Blog posts began to have more interviews. They presented interesting data. Posts got longer as bloggers sought to stand out and deliver more value, until 1,000 words has become fairly standard, and 2,000-word posts are not uncommon.
On the article-writing side, there was also movement. Many print magazines began posting copies of their articles online. Suddenly, magazine headlines needed to drive traffic, just like blog-post headlines, and headline styles evolved.

SubbuPD
05-27-2020, 05:59 AM
Proper Article Title - with 65 to 80 score
900 to 1500 total word count
unique content with reference

Jason Hedge
05-29-2020, 04:54 AM
There are some things that needs to consider while writing an article or blog:

1. Captivating headline.
2. Supporting sub-header.
3. Word-play.
4. Bullets with a name on it.
5. Properly punctuate.
6. Try to keep it lean.
7. Test your font type.
8. Big and engaging font size.

Lilykevin86
05-30-2020, 03:09 AM
Composing a blog entry is similar to driving: nothing can set you up for code (or read articles revealing to you how to compose a blog entry) for quite a long time, however Things bloggers ought to do before putting pen to paper Ė laying out, look into and so forth. For instance, how about we take a gander at these super-explicit features from around the web:

Geethan
06-25-2020, 01:01 AM
Captivating headline. ...
Supporting sub-header. ...
Word-play. ...
Bullets with a name on it. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean. ...
Test your font type. ...
Big and engaging font size.

debora
07-13-2020, 01:33 AM
1. Captivating headline
2. Supporting sub-header
3. Word-play
4. Bullets with a name on it
5. Properly punctuate
6. Try to keep it lean
7. Test your font type
8. Big and engaging font size
9. Be bold
10. Give italics ago (sparingly)
11. Donít forget caps
12. Tell a story
13. Keep attention with internal cliffhangers
14. Use images
15. Use graphs
16. Short paragraphs make your content interesting
17. Use white space
18. Be aware of your background
19. Use text call-outs
20. Close your blog post in style

vijaymurali
07-13-2020, 07:07 AM
1. write the article for users not for search bots
2. Include keywords in the blog
3. write clickable titles

Harishb
07-28-2020, 06:39 AM
ARTICLE WRITING - Article writing is a more fulfilling experience for the person writing it.

This is a key difference with blog writing.

Here, the writer is on a search to fulfill his/her own needs for answers instead of trying to fulfill a target audience.

The single biggest form of article writing is academic or scholarship writing.

BLOG WRITING - As stated above, blog writing is more about researching and finding an answer to what a particular audience is looking for.

Here, the writers spends more of his/her time researching the topic having always in mind a specific target audience.

This is a crucial step in blog writing because, in the end, itīs all about getting people to visit my blog (organic traffic) through search engines.

Therefore, my content must be optimized for that end.

jayam
07-28-2020, 11:45 PM
Consider the length of your blog. Just how long should a blog go for? ...
Images. Every blog you write should be accompanied by at least one image. ...
Take advantage of white space. ...
Embrace subsections. ...
Always proofread.

valluri
07-28-2020, 11:53 PM
The most noticeable difference between a blog and an article is the difference in writing style and the length of the piece. Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words

raviseo121
07-29-2020, 05:38 AM
thanks for sharing with us

swaroop97
07-29-2020, 06:01 AM
Hello Friend,

Consider the length of your blog. Just how long should a blog go for? ...
Images. Every blog you write should be accompanied by at least one image. ...
Take advantage of white space. ...
Embrace subsections. ...
Always proofread.

stevealex000
07-29-2020, 06:04 AM
Here are a list of things which you must keep in your mind while writing an article:
Know Your Audience.

Write Compelling Headlines.

Add Subheadings and Shorter Paragraphs to Break up the Page.

Use Bullet Points.

Add Images.

Optimize for SEO.

And last but not least always create a new, unique and engaging article.

Sabrina11
10-29-2020, 06:18 AM
Your content is your companyís image and the key to connecting with your customers. But itís not just about how it looks. Itís also about how it reads. If youíre looking for copywriting or content marketing services in Dubai, then look no further!

master007
10-30-2020, 12:06 AM
actually cant specify you exactly about the difference but only one thing as mostly articles are about 3-4 pages and written on specific topic based on the research

debora
10-30-2020, 01:10 AM
Pick Your Topic
Formulate An Outline
Understand SEO
Make Content Skimmable
Illustrate Your Points with Images
Tell People What You Do
Read and Re-read
Make Use of Social Media

Saravanan12
10-30-2020, 03:06 AM
Pick Your Topic. Before you start writing, you need to decide what you'd like to cover in the article. ...
Formulate An Outline. ...
Understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ...
Make Content Skimmable. ...
Illustrate Your Point with Images. ...
Tell People What To Do. ...
Read and Re-read. ...
Make Use of Social Media.

Bigil
10-30-2020, 08:49 PM

amelyjcob
11-02-2020, 06:31 AM
What is blog and article writing?
The most noticeable difference between a blog and an article is the difference in writing style and the length of the piece. Blogs can range anywhere from 300 to 1000 words, but articles are often much lengthier. Depending on the publication, the standard length of an article can vary from 1500 to 5000 words.

Nags
11-02-2020, 11:25 PM

Geetha john
11-03-2020, 12:09 AM
Pick Your Topic. Before you start writing, you need to decide what you'd like to cover in the article. ...
Formulate An Outline. ...
Understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ...
Make Content Skimmable. ...
Illustrate Your Point with Images. ...
Tell People What To Do. ...
Read and Re-read. ...
Make Use of Social Media.

Greg13My
12-30-2020, 09:44 AM
I's interesting, thanks!

master007
12-31-2020, 02:36 AM

cpafirmnj
01-04-2021, 01:00 AM
If you are writing at your website, write blogs to get internal links and if you are building back links then go for article writing.
Hope this will help you.

MASTERO
01-04-2021, 01:31 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

Bigil
01-04-2021, 05:17 AM

Nags
01-04-2021, 11:54 PM
The most important thing is the quality content...... also the proper keyword density along with keyword stuffing affects a lot!!

lishmaliny
01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
1. Know Your Audience
2. Write Compelling Headlines
3. Add Subheadings and Shorter Paragraphs to Break up the Page
4. Use Bullet Points
5. Add Images
6. Optimize for SEO
7. Add a Clear Call-to-Action

Pavli
01-05-2021, 09:44 AM
http://bizbuy.ca/

jayam12
01-06-2021, 03:04 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

mithu
01-06-2021, 03:09 AM
Choose a Good Topic. The first step towards writing a blog post is to pick a good topic. ...
Do Your Research. ...
Take Notes and Start an Outline. ...
Start Drafting Your Blog Post. ...
Hook Your Readers With a Great Opening. ...
Write Like You Talk. ...
Make It Scannable. ...
Use Images for Visual Engagement.

valluri
01-06-2021, 03:13 AM
Write a Head-Turning Headline. The headline determines whether audiences will read the rest of your work. ...
Create a Hook That Grabs Their Attention. ...
Do Your Research. ...
Focus on a Single Purpose. ...
Write in a Unique Voice. ...
Optimize Digital Content. ...
Edit Your Work.

master007
01-07-2021, 12:05 AM

KENZAdvertising2
01-07-2021, 01:08 AM
Our PPC experts will assist you found out the campaign with the precise process required to urge maximum success, optimize and audit the campaigns regularly. Precautionary measures for promoting your business via PPC!

Romaisa
01-18-2021, 07:41 AM
Things to consider before writing a blog or an article:

1- Content must be unique and insightful so that you may draw the reader's attention
2- Blogs vary 300-1000 or maximum 1500 words long whereas article could be 1500-5000 words long
3- Blogs must contain a catchy headline and interesting content so that viewers and reader's gain interest and communication whereas articles must have insightful, verified and enriched content in order to assist the readers in various problems and questions.

Moreover, if you want to check out perfect blogs examples, I prefer you to go through the https://resourceinn.com/blog/ in order to improve your insight.

MASTERO
01-18-2021, 11:44 PM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

master007
01-30-2021, 07:14 AM

amulya987
02-01-2021, 12:40 AM
Place the target keywords in your article don't do keyword stuffing for ranking, content should be unique and relevant.

MASTERO
02-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Find your focus. ...
Be relatable, be yourself. ...
Use links within your posts. ...
Include images. ...
Respond to blog comments. ...
Post to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Anywhere Else You Can. ...
Set Unrealistic Goals. ...
Limit your word count.

lishmaliny
02-04-2021, 02:48 AM
Know Your Audience. ...
Use Bullet Points. ...
Add Images. ...
Optimize for SEO. ...

master007
03-13-2021, 12:46 AM
If there is a difference depends on how you are defining each of them. In general, a blog post is an article. Unless you have some requirements being passed down to you by an employer or something of that nature, there is no clear difference.

notty667
03-13-2021, 05:46 AM
Magnetic headline. ...
Compelling lead. ...
Useful subheads. ...
Informative and engaging body. ...
Appealing graphics. ...
Powerful call-to-action. ...
Relevant internal link. ...
Good meta description.

Nags
03-27-2021, 01:25 AM
So there is a little bit difference between blogging and article writing. Blogging is not limited to writing and posting some useful information in text form, it is broad term to post anything you can. Blogging includes article posting, video posting, audio posting, picture posting, useful tools, and many more whatever to be posted in the blog is called blogging. On the other hand, article writing is only limited to writing and posting information in text form.

master007
04-03-2021, 01:20 PM

jayam12
04-05-2021, 09:44 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

mithu
04-05-2021, 09:47 AM
Good blog posts have a compelling title and lead paragraph. Make your readers want to read your post right away. But don't promise something with your title and intro that you don't deliver.

valluri
04-05-2021, 09:51 AM
Step 1: Plan your blog post by choosing a topic, creating an outline, conducting research, and checking facts. Step 2: Craft a headline that is both informative and will capture readers' attentions. Step 3: Write your post, either writing a draft in a single session or gradually word on parts of it.

Geetha
04-06-2021, 04:29 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

jayam12
04-06-2021, 08:22 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

mithu
04-06-2021, 08:33 AM
If you are just going to copy information, you are doing yourself and your website a serious disservice. Remember that you want to make sure that your content is original and interesting. If you cannot provide that, why should people take their time to actually read what you write?

valluri
04-06-2021, 08:48 AM
As i know main important thing is quality of your content.if your content is effective than people read your article and you will get better response.

invokker
04-07-2021, 06:05 AM
I'll give the anwser of your first question.

The Difference Between Blog Posts & Articles. ... A blog post is usually written from a personal perspective based on opinion, can include facts or information however it is based on experience and includes more personality. An article is typically written to convey facts, information, news and unbiased perspective.

The length of a blog post is generally much smaller than an article, starting at anywhere from 250 words (often a snippet of another writing and links to the full article) to 5000 words (not usual). An article is often much more in-depth and starting at the 2500 word range exploring every facet of the topic with no real objective for linking.

Move to your second question.

A blog is a truly valuable asset to have on your website, particularly if you're looking at relying on content as a huge aspect of your online marketing efforts.

1. Consider the length of your blog
Just how long should a blog go for? While there's no golden number, you can certainly have blogs that are too short and ones that are overwhelmingly long. For example, it can be debated whether a blog running for 200 to 300 words.

2. Images
Every blog you write should be accompanied by at least one image. The inclusion of an image helps in achieving two things:

The image acts as a complementing feature to the topic of your article
The image helps you better format your blog so it looks more appealing

3. Take advantage of white space
In the same way that including images can make your blog more appealing to the reader, utilising white space helps you achieve a similar goal.

4. Embrace subsections
When writing a blog, you can give it a far greater sense of readability by breaking it up into subsections.

5. Always proofread
Once you've written up the initial draft of your blog, it's imperative to always take the time out to proofread it. I know this may sound like a given, but sometimes apathy can get the best of us and we'll hit publish without really caring if it reads well

RafiGroup21
04-07-2021, 07:33 AM
Green Palms Housing Project is the largest GDA-approved housing project in Gwadar. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the main Makran Coastal Highway and Kahaan Avenue. The unbeatable location of Green Palms Housing Project provides it with direct access to the beach as well as the central business district within a few minutesí drive.
Investment in Gwadar | Invest in Gwadar Pakistan | Green palms Gwadar Prices

cpafirmnj
04-07-2021, 08:30 AM
A blog post is published within a blog on a website while an article is published anywhere else, including newspapers, magazines and other traditional paper style media (including the online versions like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Time magazine, or Bloomberg BusinessWeek.

master007
04-15-2021, 10:16 AM

Nags
04-20-2021, 12:26 PM

Geetha
04-24-2021, 01:20 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

mithu
04-28-2021, 04:58 AM
Word-play. ...
Properly punctuate. ...
Try to keep it lean.

jayam12
04-28-2021, 05:03 AM
Know Your Audience. Before you start writing, it's crucial that you know who your audience is, and what they are looking for. ...
Use Bullet Points. ...
Add Images. ...
Optimize for SEO. ...
Add a Clear Call-to-Action. ...
Set Up an Exit-Intentģ Campaign.

valluri
04-28-2021, 05:07 AM
A blog post is usually written from a personal perspective based on opinion, can include facts or information however it is based on experience and includes more personality. An article is typically written to convey facts, information, news and unbiased perspective.

lishmaliny
04-29-2021, 11:08 AM
A blog post is usually written from a personal perspective based on opinion, can include facts or information however it is based on experience and includes more personality. An article is typically written to convey facts, information, news and unbiased perspective.

master007
05-04-2021, 12:02 PM

raviseo121
05-26-2021, 12:00 AM
Thanks for sharing with us

Solversrange2
05-29-2021, 01:04 AM
A One-Stop Solution to Brochure Designing. We have a team of creative designers that truly understands your needs and delivers striking brochure designs in Dubai. Professional Brochure Design Company DubaiĖ First Touch point with customers!

AarushiAashi
05-29-2021, 01:17 AM
In this post, we tell you the best way to compose a blog entry that individuals will During the course of my vocation, I've composed substance for many Things bloggers ought to do prior to putting pen to paper Ė laying out, research and so on as it drives you to truly consider your post and how to catch your crowd's eye.

Bigil
06-08-2021, 10:27 AM