PDA

View Full Version : Global Service comlex of companies

Hakem
06-08-2005, 06:22 AM
Hi everyone,

Since I could notice the increase of using the internet in doing business all around the world, I am wondering if it is possible to gather a number of companies from defferent countries, each in a speacial area of expertise, to make a vertual Global Services Complex, which aims to:

1- allow each company in each country to offer its clients with various types of services (each service is subject to the terms been set by the company offers it).
2- increase the demand for each company services it provides since the demand becomes global.
3- it leads to some kind of Global Advertising since each company showes the name of each company it deals with to provide a specific service.

I think with some arrangments we can reach a final great deal regad this idea.

hope if you all can reply to this post to tell your opinion about this idea and whether it is reachable or dreaming idea.

Don't forget; a million miles walk, always starts with a single step.

frateg8r
11-10-2005, 09:58 PM
It's a good idea Hakem; it really builds one the network concepts that have been in play in many countries for years but really just limited to specific industries. But to be successful, you're going to really need a top-notch web site.

Maximus
11-12-2005, 12:14 AM
This concept goes far beyond a mere website, this type of idea needs a massive amount of capital and top of the line management and advertising campaign. You realize that advertising is drastically different in each country across the world, it would be extremely difficult to develop a universal campaign.