PDA

View Full Version : New business in California...not selling anything...

Brandon
06-08-2005, 08:05 PM
I have a few websites that are starting to make some decent money, and should be multiplying in the next few months.

Next month I will be making more online than I do working at my "real" job and need to think about taxes and liability.

I do not sell anything and am essentially an affiliate. What type of business (or LLC or anything really) should I look into?

Would you recommend any of the places online that are willing to do it for a flat fee?

Thanks, I'm very green in this area.

Brandon

melero
07-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Hi, hopefully you get to read this. I'm a new user, but if you are making a little bit of income online, or as you said, even more then your real job, then perhaps you should consider starting a Corporation or a C-Corporation.

I currently have a corporation and I like the flexibility that I am able to add members to my company if I like and it gives out financial opportunities, such as that of stocks.

Well, that is my opinion...

07-16-2005, 10:51 PM
If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com (http://automaticcommerce.com/q.php?adminid=3&id=7)
Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only

delusional
01-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Hi, hopefully you get to read this. I'm a new user, but if you are making a little bit of income online, or as you said, even more then your real job, then perhaps you should consider starting a Corporation or a C-Corporation.

I currently have a corporation and I like the flexibility that I am able to add members to my company if I like and it gives out financial opportunities, such as that of stocks.

Well, that is my opinion...

I don't believe this person has a corporation and I don't believe you should start one either (seriously, the advantage is that you can have stocks? Which company needs that when you are making less than 1M profit?) Corporations are, like the name suggests, LARGE companies. You don't need that. If you are really making that much money, start an LLC. I don't know how this works for companies that actually don't really sell anything or have anything on paper so try to get some advise from someone of the government.

If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com (http://automaticcommerce.com/q.php?adminid=3&id=7)
Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only

Never do this. It's spam. It's a scam. It's nothing.

jfab
03-09-2014, 01:55 PM
I think you should just continue to do what you are doing and wait until it is fully developed. Have it established completely first before making another move. Like a serious business move for it.

printer
10-20-2014, 04:18 AM
If you are starting a new business then you should go through guidelines related to what you would sale?Then start selling and wait for the output.

AlminaWest
07-21-2016, 05:46 PM
There are really two options for you,
1. you can continue to operate as a Sole Proprietor, simply report your income on your schedule C.
if you are looking to claim some deductions you will have to keep a separate set of books for that.
2. Form an LLC
With LLC you will have to file LLC Tax return with the state, Pay LLC tax, etc

With both options you should get a Business License for the City in which you are operating.

If you have any more questions please feel free to contact me,

Aleks
AlminaWest

amayajace
10-28-2019, 02:37 AM
A transient vendor license must be obtained by anyone who transports goods to temporary places of business in order to make sales. ... Washington: Sellers of taxable goods and services at craft fairs and similar events in Washington must register with the state and collect sales tax.

moverdubai12
11-18-2020, 11:27 PM
Best Types of Businesses to Start in California

Key takeaways. They're little. ...

Service stations. Vehicle culture is profoundly instilled in the Golden State, so it's no big surprise corner stores top the rundown of best organizations to begin. ...

Online business. ...

Valuable instructive organizations. ...

Discount electronic exchange. ...

Shoe stores. ...

Magnificence administrations. ...

Land rentals.

raviseo121
06-03-2021, 02:17 AM
Thanks for sharing with us