PDA

View Full Version : Working for Results

mileni
06-13-2005, 11:12 PM
It would be a *HUGE* help if someone would tell me how working for results functions.

Yes, I'm VERY new to Advertising! I've done a little ad campaign for free, but I'd like to work for results ASAP.

This is what I know so far: the client only pays if there are sales, and the payment is a percentage of the profit. And I've heard of ways to track that - coupons with numbers or color codes, "how did you hear from us?", a special phone number... stuff like that. My question is... the client will be able to track that, but what about me? How can I trust him to report the real numbers to me, when it's of his interest to pay me as least as possible? Is there any way that I don't have to take his word for it, and get the facts myself?

Another question... In working for results, which profit margin / percentage of total sales is reasonable to ask? And for how long is the client obligated to pay me, or to keep in touch?

Last question: in working for results, shall I pay the photographers, models, graphic artists, etc, right away, or only when I get paid myself?

I'd highly appreciate any imputs! :-)

Mileni

genericmedi
01-23-2020, 03:26 AM
Xanax is the trade name of Alprazolam. It is a short-acting benzodiazepine. Xanax is commonly used in short term management of anxiety disorder, specifically panic disorder or generalized panic disorder. You can also use this medication as chemotherapy. It affects the chemicals in the human brain, unbalanced by the anxiety. You can also use this medication for some other purpose, not written in this medication guide.

https://onlinemedsonline.com/product-cat/buying-xanax-online/

genericmedi
01-23-2020, 03:27 AM
Xanax is the trade name of Alprazolam. It is a short-acting benzodiazepine. Xanax is commonly used in short term management of anxiety disorder, specifically panic disorder or generalized panic disorder. You can also use this medication as chemotherapy. It affects the chemicals in the human brain, unbalanced by the anxiety. You can also use this medication for some other purpose, not written in this medication guide.

https://onlinemedsonline.com/product-cat/buying-xanax-online/