PDA

View Full Version : Any New Factors in Off Page SEO?

Pages : [1] 2

axissoftech
08-04-2014, 06:39 AM
Hello Friends,

Need some advice on Off page SEO activities, lots of algorithm update last few years after that some off page activities not beneficial for website like directories, social bookmarking etc. I can't understand which off page activities do for website ranking, so if you have any new method of off page please share with us!

Thanks for help.....

parkerwills
08-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Getting backlinks from social media sites is one good solution for off page SEO!!

Terry Hopper
08-06-2014, 02:57 AM
I think Off page SEO activities is guest blog, forum recipe post, social networking, (Link building) etc.

foduu1
08-06-2014, 05:32 AM
Receiving back links coming from social networking web-sites can be 1 excellent solution with regard to away from web page SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION!!

bjay99
08-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Forum posts are great... make sure it is specific to your industry.

JeffBrand
08-14-2014, 05:35 AM
There are as such no new developments in off page SEO techniques.

forumsite
08-14-2014, 06:27 AM
Important factors in off page are social bookmarking,article submission,directory submission,local listing,forum posting etc.

katai1
08-16-2014, 10:03 AM
Seo best part is off page optimization.
off page optimization can help to earn backlink
you can do variour type technique like

BLog comment
images sharing
blogging
guest blogging
press release Etc.

Thiect
08-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Most of the technique posted here are old factors. OP is asking for NEW factors. I honestly don't know if there's new factor of off-page SEO. It doesn't necessarily mean though that there's none. SEO is always evolving so don't be surprised that there's a new factor that we are not aware of.

HugeToms
08-18-2014, 03:15 AM
Bookmarking, Local Listing, Forum Posting, Social Media Marketing is best Off page factors for generate traffic and getting better rank for your website.

worldemart0
08-18-2014, 11:38 PM
I am doing all the off page linking activities but still not getting good results, what to do ?

nadablue
08-27-2014, 04:21 AM
Hello Friends,

Need some advice on Off page SEO activities, lots of algorithm update last few years after that some off page activities not beneficial for website like directories, social bookmarking etc. I can't understand which off page activities do for website ranking, so if you have any new method of off page please share with us!

Thanks for help.....

At this time their is no any of new strategies for Off-Page SEO. but, we can use Previous strategies for Off-Page SEO.

1. Blog Posting
2. Yahoo Answers
3. Article Submission
4. Press Release
5. Forum Posting
6. Classifieds Ads
7. Image Sharing
8. Search Engine Submission
9. Local Listing

pmfiona4ever
08-29-2014, 05:53 AM
Social Media Optimization (SMO) might be a good technique for off page SEO. Just make sure you have engaging posts so that people will click through your site and stay within your site and browse. Social signals such as posting in Twitter, Facebook, Linked in, Google+ , Pinterest etc. will be a good boost to your blog or website. It will help a lot in driving traffic to your site.

kelvinsys
08-30-2014, 05:00 AM
No, any new factor are available in seo off-page optimization are available you can use same what you are using.

chooserank
09-06-2014, 02:33 AM
A simple way to do a specific and best off page seo that you have to regular update your self and follow the search engine guidelines that search engine is targeted by you in seo. Always make thematic link.

puneetchauhan
09-06-2014, 07:00 AM
forum posting & blog commenting is the best

JillADDison
09-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Social Bookmarking is still working for SEO. Now you can focus on Social Media & edu, gov blog commenting for offpage SEO.

Rubab20
09-20-2014, 02:52 AM
In my opinion the best SEO Ranking Factors can be :
1) Title
2) Unique content
3) Percentage of stuffing of keywords in the content of the page.
4) Quality of traffic that is coming to site.

SamanthaWilliams
09-20-2014, 08:33 AM
After updating in google algorithms there are some factors that should we have to keep in mind while creating backlinks. Always use quality backlinks, and use legal techniques. Otherwise, you may get penalized by search engines.

Shakir Ahmed
09-29-2014, 06:43 AM
I think Off page SEO activities is guest blog, forum recipe post, social networking, (Link building) etc.

Every sites content should be unique and informative. Guest blog post is one of the good way to attract the visitor also related forum posting effective for sites ranking.

alishroy
10-01-2014, 01:20 AM
According to recently updated Google algorithm Quality content is main thing for your website hence the new factor for off page technique is a
Article submission
Blog submission
Forum posting
Blog commenting
Social bookmarking on high pr do follow sites

ajuasin
10-01-2014, 09:06 AM
You can try InfoGraphics and File Sharing. The number one rule is - Do not spam. Create Valuable content before creating a link.

alishroy
10-06-2014, 11:47 PM
According to new update of Google algorithm SEO is totally based on quality content , so for SEO there is only one thing is your content should be long tail and quality based. If your content is thin & bad quality or duplicate content then it will be considered as spam.

chirsty269
10-08-2014, 05:06 AM
Hello..
You Can use..the followings it will help to improve your website ranking
1. Blog Creation
2. Social bookmarking.
3. Article submission.
4. Blog commenting.
5.Forum Posting
6.Image Sharing
7.Question and answer
8. Document Sharing
9.Local Listing
10. Social Media Sahring (Fb,Linkedin,Twitter..)

michaelnoronha
10-08-2014, 08:17 AM
There are no new techniques in Off Page Optimization. You need to stick to the old techniques and focus on quality and relevant backlinks.

Melissa Feeney
10-21-2014, 05:05 AM
There is no new technique in SEO. Now what matters most is the quality content, if your website is having quality content and you are using quality content for submission, you can easily rank in Google.

ridgley
10-23-2014, 02:37 AM
The same old technique and nothing new. Just make sure that you went according to your niche and high quality content matters to Google.

situnrocks
10-25-2014, 10:49 AM
I just noticed a simple new thing is a relevant low PR linkback is much more important than a different niche high PR linkback.

forbesross
10-27-2014, 11:48 AM
As usual business can be ruled by big shots. Even in search engine optimization also Search engines are least bothering about the our efforts. They are looking into popular websites and ads publicity only. We can say it's kind of depreciation.

jamesemma
10-31-2014, 07:46 AM
Take backlinks from Guest Posting, Forum commenting, blog commenting and business listing these off page techniques will help you to increase traffic.

manishkumar
11-10-2014, 03:06 AM
I think you try with SMO so that you get lots of back links from it. it should be beneficial for you. and neglect spamming and do quality work.

AvniShergill
11-10-2014, 06:28 AM
There is nothing called new SEo technique. Now what matters is the quality submission and quality content to rank in Google SERPs.

jackpeterson
11-10-2014, 12:07 PM
blog submission
blog bookmarking
forum posting
directory
classifieds

akashram
11-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Links from social media sites and forums are the best way to increase traffic.

eximpulse
11-12-2014, 06:18 AM
Hi friend,

I think social media is the best place for getting rich back links and find positive reviews for you post.

wilfredjwright
12-08-2014, 07:13 AM
Off page SEO is a technique that can't be used to improve the position of a website in the search engine result page. Some factors in off-page SEO are:-
Optimized titles and descriptions
Optimized internal links
Top quality fresh content
Google Authorship

geminySewingMachine
12-16-2014, 11:21 PM
SEO Off page Activity.
Forum Posting
Blog Submission
Search engine submission
social Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Yahoo answering

alishroy
12-22-2014, 01:07 AM
Nowadays SEO based on content and user engagement. For better SEO result you can maximize your user engagement and write unique website content, description and promote your website on high PR social bookmarking sites, forums, blog sites, social media sites, etc. Social media is the best option to get more user engagement.

orangedmcompany
12-23-2014, 03:58 AM
Current there are no any new factor are in off page but you can use 'review writing' as new factor.

john40
12-23-2014, 05:07 AM
Hello Friends,

Thanks for help.....

For sure, I found some effective seo submissions to promote website. I would like to mention these submissions by way of this post.
• Forum post
• Guest post
• Info graphic submission
• PDF submission
• Link baiting
• RSS feeds
• Business directories
• Blog promotion

orangedmcompany
01-14-2015, 11:12 PM
Write a review for the website you can use it as a new techniques in off-page seo and you already know about directory, bookmarking, forum, article etc.

INSTANTPROXIES
01-15-2015, 04:03 AM
For sure, I found some effective seo submissions to promote website. I would like to mention these submissions by way of this post.
• Forum post
• Guest post
• Info graphic submission
• PDF submission
• Link baiting
• RSS feeds
• Business directories
• Blog promotion

Thank you for this!

johnbally
03-16-2015, 06:32 AM
I think Info-graphics and forum posting are the most useful off page activities. You should definitely follow it.

avvntech
03-17-2015, 04:56 AM
Social media sharing is the most important things for getting the best back links.

David Stefen
06-17-2015, 02:03 PM
Question & Answer
Forum Posting
Blog Posting
Branded Link Building.

These are the few tactics........

jane1
09-14-2015, 07:32 AM
Add new content to your website, and be natural to online users who make online searches. Use user friendly keywords to help them and search engines. Also use long tail keywords in your content.

NetgainsTech
10-05-2015, 05:56 AM
Forum Posting, Guest Posting and Press Release are the good way to get the quality backlinks

seoglobaladmedia
11-23-2015, 04:36 AM
Hi,
article and blog is best method in get improve your result.

ducnt
11-24-2015, 09:47 PM
Getting backlinks from social media sites is one good solution for off page SEO!!

Jackie Chan
11-25-2015, 07:49 PM
I know about off page well. But while doing it need to keep 3 things in mind.
1. Relevant
2. Good content and unique
3. Good page rank with alexa.

so1anphat
11-27-2015, 03:22 AM
Thank for techniques you share

Jackie Chan
11-27-2015, 10:05 AM
I always wait for the new technique for off page seo. If anything is new there I try to do this.

Brittany
01-08-2016, 08:04 AM
There are no new techniques in Off Page Optimization. You need to stick to the old techniques and focus on quality and relevant backlinks.

manogua
01-15-2016, 04:06 AM
In my opinion. Write quality content is the good way to SEO your sites :)

aegisinfoways
02-17-2016, 05:10 AM
Hello

SEO Off Page Optimization activity like :

- Post Unique and fresh content web 2.0 sites
- Link building
- Guest Posting
- ppt and document submission. etc.

devidweb
03-02-2016, 05:09 AM
Hello

SEO off page technique many activity very useful for get improve site rank activity like web 2.0 site posting , link building , forum posting and guest posting .

siriinnovations4
03-03-2016, 03:21 AM
To get the fast back links do Social media promotions, Search Engine submissions, Business Listing, Blog posting and Micro blogging activities.

axis1
03-11-2016, 03:47 AM
The search engines do not reveal their algorithms that they use to rank sites in SERPs. It is useful that back links, on page, and content all contribute to get better rank in searches.

sadeshlok
03-28-2016, 02:01 AM
Its better you can link build in blog post, fourm post, classfied add post.

logoinnovator
03-31-2016, 03:44 AM
I think Article submission is better than all

ronniewill
06-21-2016, 03:59 AM
Infographics
Press Release Submission
Image/Video/PDF Sharing
Local Business Listing
Social Media Optimization (Social media marketing)
Article submission

deepakk1
06-29-2016, 12:52 PM
No more techniques from off page SEO, present I use blogs, press release and article to generate faster back links.
following are main off page activities which are working for ranking.
1. Guest Posting
2. Blog posting
3. Forum Posting
4. Blog comments
5. News or press release publishing.

AaronJacobson
07-01-2016, 02:20 AM
After google algorithm update, Now google search engine strictly consider some factor and give most weight on guest posting, Site Speed, site must be mobile friendly and quality back link.

omkarsoft
07-01-2016, 08:01 AM
getting back links from social networking is Off page SEO one factor

devidweb
07-02-2016, 02:13 AM
Following are few off page activities:
Soical Bookmarking
Blogging
Forum posting
Directory Submission
Social profile sharing
Article Submission
Guest Blog
Blog Commenting
Link Exchanging
Classified Submission

chinomoreno
07-19-2016, 02:00 AM
Well the truth is most offpage optimization are not effective anymore. However, if you are able to build links on the most relevant and high quality niche site then you'll be ok. It is not that easy though, you'll be needing hardwork and dedication.

domnick
07-25-2016, 01:17 AM
Forum, Video submission, Image submission. All are important techniques in Off page seo.

shilparawat
11-23-2016, 12:38 AM
Followings are some effective off page activity :
Guest Poating
Feed Submission
Link Profile
Web2.0
Article

sidhharthsinha
02-07-2017, 04:48 AM
Content Marketing is one of the best technique, which helps to increase the ranking and traffic of the website. Write content on topic, about which people are searching and want to read about. Their is no use of writing content on the topic which is already available online, unless you can contribute anything to it.

Once you are done with the content, share it the sites and promote it.

mandylopez
04-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Off Page, Optimization is a type of SEO which is not regulated by your page coding.

Link building, Image Sharing, Blog posting, Document Sharing, Info graphics submission, Video Sharing, Increasing Page Authority or Page Rank, Getting high quality links from relevant sites and Article submission are the few examples of Off-page optimization.

There are many factors of off page SEO techniques:

Social Networking Sites

Blog Marketing

Forum Marketing

Directory Submission

Photo Sharing

Video Marketing

Article Submission

Answer Questions

sharone
06-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Receiving back links coming from social networking web-sites can be 1 excellent solution with regard to away from web page SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION!!

Social networking sites never generate backlinks. It is just increase popularity & visibility on SE.

tonmoy07
06-21-2017, 10:01 AM
Main parts of OFF-page SEO:

Guest posting
Forum posting
Web 2.0 blog
Blog comment
Directory submission
Social bookmarking

bossaircurtain
08-21-2017, 03:25 AM
Off page SEO Activity.

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Classified submission
Content posting
Directory submission
Question answering
PPT sharing
Images sharing
Video submission

lavikhan045
08-22-2017, 12:28 AM
Hello Friends, Most of the technique posted here are old factors. OP is asking for NEW factors. I honestly don't know if there's new factor of off-page SEO. It doesn't necessarily mean though that there's none. SEO is always evolving so don't be surprised that there's a new factor that we are not aware of.

Tommy91
08-26-2017, 04:17 AM
Hello Friends,

Thanks for help.....

You should focus on blogging and Web 2.0 not to make money for satellite money. The content you manage will certainly be very good quality, then just get backlink to your money site. If you miss a blog or Web 2.0 algorithm, your money site is not affected.

nishantaaru
08-26-2017, 01:48 PM
Best technique in Off Page SEO are Guest posting, Article submission, Infographics, PPT Submission, Video sharing, Social media optimization.

seohabitech
09-16-2017, 07:05 AM
I think no any factors in off page for this time.

Donovan_Ka
09-16-2017, 03:48 PM
Hi ;

guest blog, forum recipe post the best activities in linkbuilding

lavikhan045
09-22-2017, 06:14 AM
Off-page SEO is the act of optimizing your brand's online and offline ... of factors that lead to off-page SEO providing a boost for your brand. ... New product: Focus on the most essential benefits your new product ... It also means ensuring any content you create leaves people feeling good about your brand.

TheDogLine
11-19-2017, 12:34 AM
Some of the best off-page SEO techniques now in trend: Social Media Engagement, Social Bookmarking Sites, Forum Submission, Blog Directory Submission, Article Submission, Question and Answer Websites, Video Submission, Image sharing sites, Infographics Submission, and Document Sharing.

KateSteel
11-21-2017, 07:09 AM
Off Page SEO Factors:

1. Create finest content: The Skyscraper Technique: Content Marketing for Link Builders

3-Steps to Use the Skyscraper Technique”

Find Proven Linkable Assets.
Make Something Even Better.
Reach Out to The Right People.

Now it’s your turn to Try It.

2. Construct Links from Broken Links:

On the off chance that an asset from an indistinguishable specialty from you leaves business or just moves to an alternate URL, quick activity can gain you a couple joins. Be that as it may, just if your own site is a commendable substitution.

On the off chance that you happen to discover a site with at least one broken connections, and on the off chance that it makes sense for its proprietor to connection to your substance rather (as such, if it’s pertinent substance), then you should attempt and connect with that individual in an email. Rarely will they simply leave the broken connection be. More probable, they’ll put the connection you’ve given as a token of appreciation.

3. Bought something, Write a Testimonial:

You can procure a simple backlink by leaving a client Testimonial on an organization’s site. It couldn’t be any more obvious, all organizations with items or administrations to offer cherish flaunting their client Testimonial.

4. Claim every link Rightfully which is Yours:

On the off chance that somebody specifies your name, your business name, or your site on the web, then you’ll likely need them to connection to you to. Google Alerts makes it simple to monitor your notices by means of email or RSS.

KateSteel
02-14-2018, 06:31 AM
There are many techniques which you can use to get rank your website. Few important techniques:

1. Web 2.0
2. PBN
3. Content Marketing

manchun
02-20-2018, 09:08 AM
i want suggest you to use profile creation and community posting is the best way to create high quality links for website.

williamtoefl
03-06-2018, 05:56 AM
Important and best factors in SEO off are photo sharing, infographics, local listings and answer questions. These factors are good for generating traffic and better rank.

agustina
03-10-2018, 02:06 AM
Press release
Guest blogging

Bike Rentals
03-27-2018, 03:52 AM
Hi,
Nothing is new you can do social bookmarking, forum posting, guest posting, web 2.0, Article submission, social media marketing etc...

manchun
03-27-2018, 11:18 AM
Off page Factor
1. Profile creation
2. Guest post
3. Article Posting

dotklick
03-28-2018, 05:04 AM
You can Getting backlinks through Forum posting, Social bookmarking, guest posting and directories submission.

sandeepkumard
04-05-2018, 07:04 AM
There is no other New Factors in Off-Page SEO techniques......

TheDogLine
04-07-2018, 10:50 PM
The linking site's popularity
How related the linking site's topic is to the site being linked to
The "freshness" of the link
The anchor text used on the linking site
The trustworthiness of the linking site

feroserex5
04-08-2018, 02:36 PM
Florida Panthers vs Bostonn Bruins //LIVE/

LINK: https://youtu.be/lwgyuKK7caA

shamalsundar
04-10-2018, 11:50 PM
There is no any new factors Off-Page SEO.

knitotticaclothing
04-11-2018, 05:03 AM
SEO Off page Activity

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Local Business listing
Images sharing
Video sharing
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Forum profile creation

nkrpconsulting
04-20-2018, 01:08 AM
SEO Off page Activity are

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
PPT Sharing
Local business Listing
Infographics submission
Guest posting

knitotticaclothing
04-23-2018, 01:09 AM

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Blog submission
Local Business listing
Images sharing
PPT Sharing
PDF submission
Yahoo answering
Infographics submission
Guest posting

Embroidery Masterz
05-22-2018, 04:56 AM

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
Question answering
Blog posting
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

phaman6
06-15-2018, 11:34 PM
blog comment with same topic, services

akaalvideos
07-09-2018, 07:12 AM
Most Effective SEO Off page Activity are

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
Question answering
Blog submission
Local Business listing
Images sharing
Video sharing
PPT Sharing

akaalvideos
07-09-2018, 07:24 AM
All SEO Off page factor are Old. SEO Techniques are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Question answering
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Images sharing
Video sharing
Content posting

maxwellcook607
07-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Off-page SEO is the act of optimizing your brand’s online and offline footprint through the use of content, relationships, and links to create an optimal experience for prospects and search engine crawl bots. It typically leads to gradual increases in positive brand mentions, search rankings, traffic to your site, and conversions.

Embroidery Masterz
07-20-2018, 06:24 AM

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
PPT Sharing
Info-graphics submission
Local business listing
Forum profile creation
Guest posting

Embroidery Masterz
07-24-2018, 01:42 AM
All SEO Off page Activity are Old.

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Question answering
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

akaalvideos
07-25-2018, 01:54 AM

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Info-graphics submission

sofia91
07-27-2018, 08:18 AM
I think classifieds, forum participation,business-listing, Quora, and web 2.0. these are the ways to get more traffic and backlinks to the website.

Rob45
07-30-2018, 08:04 AM
in some time google is going to close link building, now google only need quality links with good quality content..

Ronny Wei
07-31-2018, 03:20 AM
social networks, blog, image and video sharing, BBS, directory.
The best links are attracted by your high quality content, not by sending.

Ronny Wei
07-31-2018, 03:21 AM
social networks, blog, image and video sharing, BBS, directory.
The best links are attracted by your high-quality content, not by sending.

vertabeloacademy
07-31-2018, 03:30 AM
So there are no brand new factors taken into account by google in ranking pages in SERPs?

Embroidery Masterz
08-02-2018, 02:44 AM

Article submission
Classified submission
Bookmarking submission
Blog submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
PPT Sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

albertc99
08-02-2018, 06:27 AM
Blog Commenting, Info-graphics submission and Guest posting these are the new factors in OFF Page SEO.

akaalvideos
08-03-2018, 04:47 AM
Off page Activity are

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Images sharing
Videos sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Content posting
Forum profile creation

sell4bids
08-07-2018, 01:58 AM
so if you have any new method of off page please share with us!

Embroidery Masterz
08-21-2018, 04:45 AM

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Local Business listing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Yahoo answering
PPT sharing
Info-graphics submission
Forum profile creation

waveinternational
08-22-2018, 07:12 AM

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
PPT sharing
Info-graphics submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Question answering
Forum profile creation

sofia91
09-03-2018, 05:59 AM
off page SEO, the best place to get backlinks, we have to do more concentrate on social media, forum participation, profile creation, web2.0, blog, Quora, and classifieds with fresh content,

AaliyaAnubhav
09-05-2018, 12:32 AM
Social media marketing , PPT & local business listings are getting prominence once gain in off page optimization.

Embroidery Masterz
09-06-2018, 04:45 AM

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Local business listing
PPT sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Images sharing
Video sharing
Forum profile creation

Shrija Shetty
09-06-2018, 06:17 AM
In Off-Page SEO doing backlink building is most important. Do the submission of forums, Q/A sites, press release submission, image, video sharing, social bookmarking.
All of them helps you increase traffic.

hsaa509
09-06-2018, 06:25 AM
Each and every previous and current off page activity is useful for website ranking. Main matter is link building so, continuously do link building.

salmahayak221
09-06-2018, 06:36 AM
I think social bookmarking, directory submission, guest posting, and social media profiles can help getting better ranking.

Embroidery Masterz
09-08-2018, 05:22 AM
SEO Off page Factors

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Question answering
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Blog submission

teena
09-11-2018, 06:16 AM
Always content is the king in SEO. Add some blogs or articles it will make you rank higher.

resume writing india | (https://www.cvdesigner.in/orders.html) graphic resume templates
(https://www.cvdesigner.in/)

Embroidery Masterz
09-12-2018, 03:14 AM

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Local business listing
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Forum profile creation

Embroidery Masterz
09-21-2018, 02:39 AM
SEO Off page Factors

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Classified submission
Local business listing
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Forum profile creation

bentec
09-21-2018, 05:21 AM
use unique content when post any blog and article.

SandraYanceyeWN
09-21-2018, 07:12 AM
There are no such new developments in off page SEO but some activities like blog posting, blog commenting, article submissions, forum postings, image submissions, video submissions, classified ads can be of help to get backlinks and rank your website on google.

changingspacec
09-22-2018, 02:47 AM
Use unique content for your article and blog submission.

Jessicad0505
09-24-2018, 06:58 AM
article submission and forums posting are good

Prateektechnosoft
09-25-2018, 05:13 AM
Guest Posting, Blog Commending, Forum submissions are important and Best SEO techniques which is used to improve the Website traffic and Keywords Ranking.

For your information:

Prateektechnosoft is a Netsuite Partner and expertise in NetSuite ERP, CRM, Cloud CRM, PSA and other Netsuite Solutions. And also providing Netsuite services of implementation, integration, support & development services.

changingspacec
10-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Use unique content for submission..

Shrija Shetty
10-05-2018, 07:22 AM
Some effective SEO factors are,
- Develop strong backlink building on reputed websites.
- Backlink from forum sites.
- Backlink from social media sites.
- Submit PR on PR submission sites.
Definitely, it can help you.

bentec
10-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Info Graphic and CSS submission...

bentec
10-22-2018, 06:13 AM
Competitor Analysis...

Anping
10-27-2018, 06:26 AM
Thanks, I believe those are the main ones along with the web 2.0 sites

maharajagroup
10-31-2018, 06:35 AM

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Local Business listing
PPT sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Images sharing
Video sharing

archanaluthra
11-02-2018, 07:22 AM
Best off page factor in SEO are
Directory submission
social bookmarking
Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Guest posting
Question answering
Forum
Blogging
PPT/PDF sharing

Katson
11-03-2018, 02:25 AM

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Images sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

maharajagroup
11-06-2018, 12:53 AM
New SEO Off page Factors

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Forum profile creation
PPT sharing
PDF sharing
Blog commenting

gajds
11-07-2018, 09:45 PM
Hope you finally worked around your SEO

maharajagroup
11-17-2018, 01:49 AM
SEO off page Activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video shairng
Question answering
Info-graphics submission
Forum profile creation
Blog submission

Katson
11-26-2018, 12:47 AM
Few SEO Off page Factors

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Question Answering
PPT sharing
Blog submission
Forum profile creation
Yahoo answering
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

aachi
12-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Social media metrics
Infographic submission
Social bookmarking

Saravanan12
12-07-2018, 05:15 AM
Guest Blogging is the best and effective way to get a quality backlink to your website.

wjohnwallace
12-08-2018, 06:59 AM
Yes, there is now you have to focus on only Quality links and natural links.

archanaluthra
12-11-2018, 05:31 AM
Best Off-page SEO Techniques Now in Trend.
1. Creating Shareable Content
2. Influencer Outreach
3. Contribute as Guest Author
4. Social Media Engagement
5. Social Bookmarking Sites
6. Forum Submission
7. Blog Directory Submission
8. Article Submission
9. Question and Answer
10. Video Submission

Katson
12-31-2018, 04:31 AM

Article submission
Blog submission
Classified submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

cabsinmelbourne
01-08-2019, 02:12 AM
competitor backlinks, infographic and guest posting.

emailhelpnumber
01-10-2019, 05:27 AM
Blog Posting, Forum Posting, PDF, PPT Sharing is one good solution for off page SEO!!

manojchahar
01-14-2019, 05:58 AM
No anythings new in off page .........the new things new in on page so read latest google updates

Katson
01-29-2019, 12:44 AM
SEO Off page Activity is

Article submission
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Question answering
Blog commenting

ramyaadas
01-30-2019, 01:37 AM
Content marketing and social media are best off page activities to increase the ranking of the website.

Harish-Bhatia
02-06-2019, 04:20 AM
There are lots of factor in off page seo like blog ,forum , social networking sites, directory submission, local citation, link building, article submission, web 2.0 submission, ppt submission, question & answer, press release.

Katson
02-14-2019, 04:47 AM

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Question Answering
Classified submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Guest posting
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Info-graphics submission

vinukum
02-18-2019, 12:09 AM
Off-Page SEO is the method of earning backlinks from other websites in order to enhance the ranking of the site. This method include various method of SEO including Blog posting, forum, article submission, Press release submission, classified and miscellaneous.

vinukum
02-25-2019, 12:51 AM
Guest Blog Submissions
Article Submissions
Press Release Submission
Forum Submissions
Business Local Listings
Q&A Submission
Competitors Analysis & Submission
Social Media Internal Links Sharing

davidlee21
02-25-2019, 03:34 AM
Yes, a lot has changed.
These Off-page Techniques work is 2019:
1. Web 2.0
2. Local or Business Listings
3. Link Exchanging
4. Cross-Linking
5. Obtrusive Optimization
6. Effective Off-page SEO techniques that work
7. Blogging
8. Guest Posting
9. Social Media
10.Content Publishing Platform
11. Question & Answers
12. Forums & Blogs Commenting
13. Visual Marketing
14. Influencer Marketing
15. Events & Giveaways
16. Link Baiting
17. Podcasts & Webinars
18. Reddit
19. Press Release
20. Personal Branding

vinukum
03-01-2019, 12:24 AM
Off-Page SEO is the method of earning backlinks from other websites in order to enhance the ranking of the site. This method include various method of SEO including Blog posting, forum, article submission, Press release submission, classified and miscellaneous.

vinukum
03-05-2019, 05:17 AM
Creating Shareable Content.
Influencer Outreach.
Contribute as Guest Author.
Social Media Engagement.
Social Bookmarking Sites.
Forum Submission.
Blog Directory Submission.
Article Submission.

growth
03-19-2019, 01:13 AM
Create quality content/articles on your website, then try outreach strategies like Guest post etc.

teresajacobs
03-20-2019, 04:39 AM
Contextual links is the best off page factor for generate traffic and getting better rank for your website. Check here (https://www.highlandfh.com/home.asp?locid=75)

jennyslate
04-09-2019, 05:57 AM
New Submissions in SEO:

Profile Creation
social media link building
Image sharing
Classified ads

bossaircurtain
04-10-2019, 01:55 AM
SEO Off Page activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Blog commenting

jimcarry
04-17-2019, 06:07 AM
I hit by a lot of Google updates. The most important thing is to have natural backlinks related to your Niche. Not any spammy ones. And promote your content via social media.

agrimprojects
06-15-2019, 03:45 AM
off page optimization can help to earn backlink. you can do variours type of technique like

Forum posting
commenting
Bookmarking
classifieds etc.

g31kn
07-10-2019, 12:35 AM
there are many and they change when google is susbended. like Creating Shareable Content. Amazing submissions are always the KING in internet search engine optimization.
Influencer Outreach.
Lead as Guest Author.
Social Networking Engagement.
Bookmarking Sites.
Forum Submission.
Writing And Submitting Articles.

amirycashforcars
07-18-2019, 02:18 AM
Focus on Guest Posting!

Business Loan Leads
07-18-2019, 03:06 AM
There have many new factors in Off-page SEO. But my suggestion is you should build backlink, but remained that, build backlink from different referral domains, not create more backlink from one single site. Because Google gives priority on the referrel domain. If anyone gets 500 backlinks from 5 sites and if you get 50 backlinks from 50 relevant sites. Then you will get more priority from Google.

tsavo
08-01-2019, 06:36 AM
SEO off-page activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Images sharing
Video sharing
PPT sharing
Social Media marketing

jay11
10-10-2019, 01:41 AM
Guest Posting
Blog Submission
Image Submission
Forum Submission
Article Submission

rajverm0364
10-11-2019, 04:39 AM
Google has release 2 new attributes of No follow links known as UGC and SPonsored Tags

Bhanu Priya
10-14-2019, 12:06 AM
“Off-Page SEO” refers to all of the activities that you and others do away from your website to raise the ranking of a page with search engines. Though many people associate off-page SEO with link building, it goes beyond that.

mdmahoon
10-14-2019, 07:01 AM
Picture result for Any New Factors in Off Page SEO?

Top 15 off page SEO procedures for 2019.

Making Shareable Content. Astounding substance is consistently the KING in website streamlining.
Influencer Outreach.
Web based life Engagement.
Gathering Submission.
Article Submission.

stallonemanorresort
10-15-2019, 12:45 AM
SEO off page activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Question answering
PPT sharing
Classified submission
Forum profile creation
Blog submission
PR submission

allenm45
10-15-2019, 03:55 AM
New Update of Google has rolled out. It has introduced 2 new attributes of no follow backlinks with UGC and Sponsor

mravikiran
10-15-2019, 09:03 AM
Off-page search engine optimization factors happen anywhere but the target website. Inbound link building is the most important off-page SEO ranking factor but there are others like web citations that make a difference as well. This article discusses various SEO actions that can be taken on sites someone else controls.

Sojan
10-15-2019, 01:03 PM
Top 15 off-page SEO techniques for 2019
2. Influencer Outreach
6. Forum Submission
8. Article Submission
9. Question and Answer
10. Video Submission
11. Image Submission
12. Infographics Submission
13. Document Sharing
14. Web2.0 Submission
15. Use Google My Business

Bhanu Priya
10-22-2019, 01:02 AM
Number of referring domains. Not only does having more links from unique websites (referring domains) equate to higher rankings, but also more organic search traffic.
Link authority. Not all links are created equal.
“Dofollow” vs. nofollow.
Anchor text.
Relevance.
Traffic.

pkGator2
10-24-2019, 10:58 PM
Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization. Creating amazing and shareable content is a smart way to generating more and more natural backlinks to our website or blog. Research often and keep your content always fresh and updated.

If you have created any kind of content which is share worthy, then don’t hesitate to reach out influencers in your industry. Tell them to check your blog and ask for link backs from their blog. Make sure you get the links from completely relevant domains.

stallonemanorresort
10-25-2019, 06:20 AM
SEO Off page activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
PDF Submission
PPT sharing
Question answering
Business Listing

samkhan
10-25-2019, 01:21 PM
The best off-page activities are as follows:
Web 2.0 submission
Blog / Article submission
Business profile creation / Business listing
Video submission & promotion
Guest posting
Forum posting

pkGator2
10-28-2019, 05:18 AM
“Off-Page SEO” refers to all of the activities that you and others do away from your website to raise the ranking of a page with search engines.

Though many people associate off-page SEO with link building, it goes beyond that. Many activities that don’t result in a standard link on other sites are important for off-page optimization.

On-page search engine optimization happens within the site, while off-page SEO happens outside the site. If you write a guest post for another blog or leave a comment, you’re doing off-page site promotion.

debora
10-28-2019, 05:31 AM
Off-page SEO will help make your website popular on the internet, so you can get more visibility. With the on-page techniques we can get visibility in search engines. However off page SEO techniques will help improve your website position in SERP.
Top 15 off page SEO techniques for 2019.
2. Influencer Outreach
6. Forum Submission
8. Article Submission
9. Question and Answer
10. Video Submission
11. Image Submission
13. Document Sharing
14. Web2.0 Submission

deanwinchester
10-28-2019, 06:21 AM
Best Off Page SEO Techniques ✅ List of SEO backlink locales ✅ Best Practices and Strategies. ... Answer to strings, answer individuals' inquiries and offer your proposals and guidance.

deanwinchester1
10-28-2019, 06:26 AM
off page SEO strategies for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astounding substance is consistently the KING in site improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online life Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Discussion Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester2
10-28-2019, 06:53 AM
off page SEO procedures for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in site design improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online life Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Gathering Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester3
10-28-2019, 07:04 AM
off page SEO strategies for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astounding substance is consistently the KING in site design improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online networking Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Gathering Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

chirspaul
10-29-2019, 05:19 AM
Creating Shareable Content
Influencer Outreach
Contribute as Guest Author
Social Media Engagement
Social Bookmarking Sites
Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
Article Submission
Question and Answer
Video Submission

chirspaul
10-29-2019, 05:20 AM
Creating Shareable Content
Influencer Outreach
Contribute as Guest Author
Social Media Engagement
Social Bookmarking Sites
Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
Article Submission
Question and Answer
Video Submission

deanwinchester
10-29-2019, 06:32 AM
off page SEO systems for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in site improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Web based life Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Gathering Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission

deanwinchester1
10-29-2019, 06:52 AM
off page SEO techniques for 2019. Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Social Media Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Forum Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester2
10-29-2019, 07:15 AM
Top 15 off page SEO strategies for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astounding substance is consistently the KING in website streamlining. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Web based life Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Discussion Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester3
10-29-2019, 07:46 AM
off page SEO strategies for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in site design improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online life Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Discussion Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

stallonemanorresort
10-30-2019, 01:30 AM
New Factor SEO Off page activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Local Business listing
PPT sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
Question answering
Forum profile creation

John98
10-30-2019, 02:34 AM
Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization.
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

deanwinchester1
10-30-2019, 03:50 AM
Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in site design improvement. ...
Influencer Outreach.
Discussion Submission.
Article Submission.

deanwinchester2
10-30-2019, 03:57 AM
Off page SEO strategies for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astounding substance is consistently the KING in website improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online networking Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Discussion Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester3
10-30-2019, 04:15 AM
off page SEO systems for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in site improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online networking Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Gathering Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

Saravanan12
10-30-2019, 10:32 AM
Forum Submission

AarushiAashi
10-30-2019, 12:33 PM
Top 8 off page SEO systems for 2019.

Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in website improvement.
Influencer Outreach.
Online networking Engagement.
Discussion Submission.
Article Submission.

deanwinchester
10-31-2019, 01:35 AM
off page SEO methods for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in website improvement. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Online life Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Discussion Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester1
10-31-2019, 01:42 AM
Here are seven basics you have to incorporate to make SEO reports for your customers.
Traffic: Channels.
Transformation Rate and Goal Completion.
Page Level Traffic.
Page Speed Insights.
Time nearby and Bounce Rate.
Rankings and Links.
Future Recommendations and Execution Plan.

Jhon0001
11-01-2019, 03:11 AM
Off-page search engine optimization factors happen anywhere but the target website. Inbound link building is the most important off-page SEO ranking factor but there are others like web citations that make a difference as well. This article discusses various SEO actions that can be taken on sites someone else controls

Jhon0001
11-01-2019, 10:59 PM
Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author. Social Media Engagement. Social Bookmarking Sites. Forum Submission. Blog Directory Submission. Article Submission.

deanwinchester
11-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in site improvement. ...
Influencer Outreach. ...
Contribute as Guest Author. ...
Web-based social networking Engagement. ...
Social Bookmarking Sites. ...
Discussion Submission. ...
Blog Directory Submission. ...
Article Submission.

deanwinchester1
11-02-2019, 01:32 AM
Making Shareable Content. Stunning substance is consistently the KING in site improvement.
Influencer Outreach.
Online life Engagement.
Gathering Submission.
Article Submission

deanwinchester2
11-02-2019, 01:47 AM
Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in website improvement. ...

Influencer Outreach. ...

Online networking Engagement. ...

Discussion Submission. ...

Article Submission.

deanwinchester3
11-02-2019, 01:56 AM
Making Shareable Content. Stunning substance is consistently the KING in site improvement.
Influencer Outreach.
Online life Engagement.
Gathering Submission.
Article Submission.

John98
11-02-2019, 02:25 AM
Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization.
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
log Directory Submission.
Article Submission.

samkhan
11-07-2019, 09:33 AM
I think new off-page SEO activities are guest posts, blog posts, web 2.0, forum, and High DA profile creation, etc.

stallonemanorresort
11-08-2019, 06:11 AM
SEO Off page factors

Content posting
Images sharing
Video sharing
Question answering
Blog submission
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Directory submission

John98
11-11-2019, 03:08 AM
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

Pkgator786
11-12-2019, 02:57 AM
Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization. ...
Influencer Outreach. ...
Social Media Engagement. ...
Forum Submission. ...
Article Submission.

Prateektechnosoft
11-12-2019, 07:25 AM
Off Page Techniques:

1. Directory Submission
2. Bookmarking Submission
3. Business Listing
4. Blog Posting
5. Article Submission
6. Blog Commenting
7. Forum Posting
8. PPT Sharing
9. Photo Sharing
10. Video Sharing
11. Info Graphics Sharing
12. Press Release Submission
13. Question & Answer Submission

socialmedia961
11-12-2019, 08:24 AM
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

Jhon0001
11-14-2019, 03:37 AM
Creating Shareable Content. Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization. ...
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

John98
11-21-2019, 07:04 AM
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Social Bookmarking Site.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

stallonemanorresort
11-25-2019, 11:51 PM
SEO Off page activity are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Question answering
Forum profile creation
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Images sharing
Video sharing

deanwinchester
11-26-2019, 01:02 AM
Number of referring domains. Not only does having more links from unique websites (referring domains) equate to higher rankings, but also more organic search traffic.
“Dofollow” vs. nofollow.
Anchor text.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester1
11-26-2019, 01:42 AM
Number of referring domain names. Not best does having more hyperlinks from specific websites (referring domains) equate to higher rankings, however additionally greater organic search traffic.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic

deanwinchester2
11-26-2019, 02:11 AM
Number of referring domains. Not handiest does having extra hyperlinks from precise web sites (referring domains) equate to higher scores, but additionally more natural search traffic.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester3
11-26-2019, 02:46 AM
Number of referring domains. Not best does having greater links from particular websites (referring domain names) equate to higher ratings, but additionally greater natural seek traffic.
Link authority. Not all hyperlinks are created identical.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester
11-27-2019, 01:28 AM
Number of referring domain names. Not only does having more hyperlinks from unique web sites (referring domains) equate to better rankings, however also extra natural seek site visitors.
Link authority. Not all hyperlinks are created equal.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester1
11-27-2019, 01:46 AM
Number of referring domain names. Not simplest does having extra hyperlinks from precise websites (referring domains) equate to better rankings, but additionally greater natural seek visitors.
Link authority. Not all links are created identical.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester2
11-27-2019, 02:31 AM
Number of referring domain names. Not best does having more links from specific websites (referring domain names) equate to higher ratings, however also greater organic seek site visitors.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

Bhanu Priya
11-27-2019, 10:56 PM
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

deanwinchester
11-28-2019, 12:27 AM
Number of referring domains. Not handiest does having greater hyperlinks from specific web sites (referring domain names) equate to better ratings, however also greater natural seek visitors.
Link authority. Not all hyperlinks are created same.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor text.
Relevance.
Traffic.

31r6x
11-28-2019, 12:32 AM
there are new factor like more relevent you content and category and share you content on relevent sites and do not duplicate backlinks.

deanwinchester1
11-28-2019, 01:12 AM
Number of referring domains. Not best does having more links from precise websites (referring domain names) equate to better rankings, however additionally more organic seek visitors.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester2
11-28-2019, 01:34 AM
Number of referring domain names. Not handiest does having more hyperlinks from unique web sites (referring domain names) equate to better scores, however also greater organic seek site visitors.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance.
Traffic.

deanwinchester3
11-28-2019, 01:45 AM
Number of referring domain names. Not handiest does having more hyperlinks from unique websites (referring domains) equate to higher ratings, however additionally more natural seek traffic.
“Dofollow” vs. Nofollow.
Anchor textual content.
Relevance

debora
11-28-2019, 03:42 AM
Amazing content is always the KING in search engine optimization. Creating amazing and shareable content is a smart way to generating more and more natural backlinks to our website or blog. Research often and keep your content always fresh and updated.
2. Influencer Outreach
If you have created any kind of content which is share worthy, then don’t hesitate to reach out influencers in your industry. Tell them to check your blog and ask for link backs from their blog. Make sure you get the links from completely relevant domains.
There are a number of good and quality blogs that are open for guest post from various authors. Write an amazing research piece and reach them with the content for guest post. Don’t focus on quantity of links but rather focus only on quality links. Also don’t keep posting multiple times on the same guest blog site.
A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. If you want to make your business, website or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social media platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more back links.
Social bookmarking sites are one of the best platforms to promote your website. When you bookmark your webpage or blog post on popular social bookmarking websites, you gain high traffic to your webpage or blog.
6. Forum Submission
Participate in search forums which are related to your website and business and make a connection with that community. Reply to threads, answer people’s questions and give your suggestions and advice. Make use of “Do-Follow” forums.
Directory Submission is constantly working to build quality back links. Choose an effective directory and select a proper category. It takes quite some time to deliver good results, but these results stand out over a longer time period.
8. Article Submission
Submit your articles in a high PR article submission directory. You can also give links to your website. Make sure your content is unique and of high quality. Low quality content and content that has more keyword stuffing might get rejected. Choose the correct category and give a good title to your content.
9. Question and Answer
One of the best ways you can get high traffic is from question and answer websites. Join high PR question and answer sites and search for questions related to your business, blog or website and give clear answers to these questions. Give a link to your website which will help in bringing you more visibility.
10. Video Submission
If you want to make your videos popular, head to popular video submission sites. Give a proper title, description, tags and reference links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality back links because all video submission websites have high PR.

John98
11-28-2019, 05:11 AM
Influencer Outreach.
Social Media Engagement.
Forum Submission.
Article Submission.

Soj
11-29-2019, 05:55 AM
Top 15 off-page SEO techniques for 2019
2. Influencer Outreach
6. Forum Submission
8. Article Submission
9. Question and Answer
10. Video Submission
11. Image Submission
13. Document Sharing
14. Web2.0 Submission

31r6x
11-30-2019, 01:00 AM
do more guest posting and more customer and visit promot your websites

Saravanan12
12-16-2019, 08:12 AM
Influencer Outreach. ...
Social Media Engagement. ...
Forum Submission. ...
Article Submission.

alluringindiatours
12-16-2019, 10:29 PM
Guest Posting, Social link building are the new methods in search engine optimization.

deanwinchester
12-17-2019, 12:36 AM
continuously the KING in site improvement.
Influencer Outreach.
Discussion Submission.
Article Submission.

Prateektechnosoft
12-17-2019, 07:38 AM
Off Page Techniques:

1. Directory Submission
2. Bookmarking Submission
3. Business Listing
4. Blog Posting
5. Article Submission
6. Blog Commenting
7. Forum Posting
8. PPT Sharing
9. Photo Sharing
10. Video Sharing
11. Info Graphics Sharing
12. Press Release Submission
13. Question & Answer Submission

billywillem
12-18-2019, 01:00 AM
Best Off Page SEO Techniques ✅ List of SEO backlink sites Best Practices & Strategies. Note: Google Page Rank (PR) is no longer a valid quality factor for any I am expecting still more tips and new things from you…

debora
12-18-2019, 04:10 AM
Search Engine Optimization is one of the techniques used to improve traffic to a website by obtaining a high-rank placement in the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and others. SEO has three important techniques to improve website position in SERP called Technical SEO, ON Page SEO and OFF Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Top 15 off page SEO techniques for 2019.
2. Influencer Outreach
6. Forum Submission
8. Article Submission
9. Question and Answer
10. Video Submission
11. Image Submission
13. Document Sharing
14. Web2.0 Submission

anishmanoj
12-18-2019, 04:43 AM
WEB2.0 submission works better for ranking

dubaitourism
12-18-2019, 11:28 AM
Off-page search engine optimization variables happen anywhere but the target site. Inbound link building has become the most essential away -page SEO ranking factor however there are others like web citations that make a difference as well. This article discusses several SEO activities which can be taken on sites someone else controls.

williamjohn12
01-06-2020, 07:00 AM
Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in website improvement.
Influencer Outreach.
Web-based social networking Engagement.
Discussion Submission.
Article Submission.

jhondavid
01-08-2020, 06:34 AM
Top 15 off page SEO procedures for 2019. Making Shareable Content. Astonishing substance is consistently the KING in website streamlining. Influencer Outreach. Contribute as Guest Author

Johnrobert
01-09-2020, 04:18 AM
2. Influencer Outreach
6. Forum Submission

williamjohn12
01-10-2020, 01:27 AM
Catchphrases.
Meta Decriptions.
URL structure.
Title labels.
Site route.
Interior connections.

Trill21
01-10-2020, 03:25 AM
Influencer Outreach, Contribute as Guest Author, Social Media Engagement, Social Bookmarking Sites, Forum Submission, Blog Directory Submission and Article Submission.

31r6x
01-10-2020, 04:28 AM
guest posting and forums and profile links are very amazing factor of backlinking.

stallonemanorresort
01-18-2020, 12:06 AM
SEO off-page activity

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Images sharing
Question answering
PPT sharing
PDF submission
Question answering
Blog submission

Bhanu Priya
01-20-2020, 02:04 AM
Off-page SEO or off-site SEO pertains to actions or activities outside your site that impact your rankings within the SERPs. It involves enhancing the search engine and perception of the user based on authority, relevance, trustworthiness, and popularity.