PDA

View Full Version : New to the Small Business world

savnakk
08-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Hello everyone! My father and I started a company in which we haul goods across the country. We have already set it up with a lawyer and we are now in need of some information on financing. This company is a Veteran's company if that makes any difference. We are looking for what can be constituted as "free money" if there even is such a thing. Grants maybe? If there is any information that you can help me with, I would be grateful. Thank you!

user2837
09-04-2014, 09:53 PM
I don't know about startup capital, but if your business is already up and running, you might be interested in learning about invoice factoring. Invoice factoring financing is a way to free up money to use as operating capital. There is even a segment of the industry devoted to financing trucking receivables which might be applicable to your situation.

KennethPaxton
09-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Its better if you ask about this matter to your financial advisor, i think he will give you the best idea because I think he is understanding your overall business to give you ideas about the financing and capital for startup.

ThurmanAmey
09-27-2014, 03:18 AM
It is very necessary for a business man that whenever he starts any new business he has to take care of each and every points. Every step for business deal he would have to keep carefully. Learn from an experience business man, bring your own ideas or old idea in new way. Take the help of business advisor or financier.

BenjaminGoldburd
09-27-2014, 06:15 AM
If you are looking to go abroad for business then I want to just you about one thing i.e before going to abroad first you have to concern a legal agency they will insist you regarding all taxes . If you follow it you will never face any serious prolem.

stockbrokers
09-27-2014, 02:58 PM
so you can practice your work and spend your more time in the working....

christensen
09-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Corporate America is missing a HUGE opportunity! Most companies, regardless of the improved economy, are still searching for ways to reduce their costs and become more competitive

DwightDuncan
10-08-2014, 02:36 AM
You should ask this question to your financial adviser, tell him all the situation. He will give you right suggestion and also help you. As your business already starts and running then don't do any type of experiment.

Peerform
10-15-2014, 06:09 AM
The best source of free money is a government grant, say for use of green building materials or clean energy. There might also be state grants available, though those would certainly vary place to place. There are various tax exemptions also that an accountant might be aware of.

Terry Hopper
10-16-2014, 01:01 AM
I think SEO, Online product sale, Google add, Website builder, etc is the Small Business. You can make here your aim.
Good luck.:D

Shield Funding
10-22-2014, 04:36 AM
You should be eligible for a number of programs, particularly if your credit is good. Some applicants, if they mention their background includes military service, might be given a discounted rate on a personal basis, though there is no guarantee of it. You can check with our applications team and describe what you want financing for - mention your service. You should be able to secure funding for buying trucks, personal expenses for drivers, insurance, etc. Go to our homepage in the link in the signature and send an inquiry in the contact bar on the right side of the page. - Shield Funding

ByronHorton
10-31-2014, 12:57 AM
I think for you it would be good to consult it with finance expert. You are a growing businessman and it is important for you to take all the information related to your business.

David T. Breen
11-20-2014, 01:01 AM
You should ask a financial adviser for this matter because if you meet a financial adviser personally he can assist you well according to your needs.

Blackwingconsultants
11-20-2014, 01:17 PM
If you would like my advice, I would say 'there is no such thing as free money'. Even if you do end up getting a venture capitalist or a bank to fund this, you will end up losing a part of your ownership. My suggestion is work out a loan with your local bank and make an arrangement where you can delay the 1st year's repayment till the business stabilises.

Cesar Montoya
11-25-2014, 02:12 AM
I have a company that can help you, your father and your business. You just need a smartphone because my company will give you an app. As a business you will make purchases and of course buy gas. Now what my company does is for every purchase you get a receipt, obviously, but you use the app and take a picture of the receipt and it will calculate how much you will save. At the end of the month you receive your savings. Now because you will be hauling goods across the country the app has a gps. Now the gps is used because for every 2 miles you drive you receive a dollar for gas. You receive everything at the end of the month, every month that you are active. If your interested message me.

DwightDuncan
12-06-2014, 04:29 AM
If you are new to the small business world,then learn the tricks and techniques of business. Take every step bu thinking all the aspects of your decision. Whether it will be good or bad for your business start up.

fahidhasan
06-14-2015, 01:49 AM
i think it is very helpful.

fundingplus
06-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Are you searching for risk capital, business angels, private investors, private capital, or venture capital for your company or business? Do you consider getting a Financial Help? Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan or Project Funding?
SAAJ Investments Limited is a legible financial institution specializing in the structuring of projects to synchronize them with funding sources to convert them into a successful reality.
In SAAJ Investments Limited we give you fast and efficient responses for the enrichment and experience of your Project.
Project Funding/Loans guaranteed from us is between sums of £50,000.00 and £2,000,000,000.00 to individuals or groups, with a duration of not later than 10 years and a grace period of 12 additional months.
If you are interested in benefiting from our awesome financial scheme kindly revert by sending an email or just a phone call for further information and we will get back to you with no delay.

Wishing you all the best!!!

SAAJ INVESTMENTS LIMITED (RC: 07012188)
Tel: +44-203-322-9024
Email: saajinvestmentsltd@hotmail.com

Affinity Loyalty
06-20-2015, 04:52 AM
As a beginner in the Business world,you will try your hand in the different fields.
Today the best field where you can progress with high rate is E-commerce.In this field,you don't have to do much.Also you don't need much investments.All you have to do is to build a website and register it.Have some contacts with people.
In this field,you can get your customers easily.But today we have lots of E-commerce websites,so,it would be very tough to dominate among them.
Remember one thing customer want profit.He/She has nothing to do with your company.So,to attract customers,you should provide them Coupons and deals and for this you will be needed a Coupon Manager.
You can get this at Landshark Labs (http://www.joomla6teen.com/Coupon-Manager-for-Joomla.html)
For more help or any query,mail me ar arman@landshark.in

easyloans
07-01-2015, 06:04 AM
I think when we startup new business then all the point and information of our business should be analysed very carefully. I advice you to talk with your finance advisorer. Also have proper planning for business.

easyloans
07-01-2015, 06:17 AM
If you are starting a new business a proper planning is need with full efforts of executing it. You can develop successfully with the help of financial institutions.

neldl1k
07-15-2015, 06:26 AM
Hello everyone! I work as partner with Dean Brooks. A Private Money Lenders He gives out loans to the public/individuals and companies worldwide with a very low rate of 0.8%. He offer out personal and business loans. Are you in debt and you need an urgent loan? Do you need a real estate loan? Do you need secured or unsecured loan? You need financing a project but do not know how to secure a loan? I think you guys should contact Dean Brooks He would fund any project that you want to embark on and offer personal loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients. A loan process can be completed within a space of one week provided terms of loan contract is agreed upon. More Information contact me. Thanks.

flo
07-15-2015, 06:58 AM
Hello,,please how do u access this loan?

rosetyler
07-31-2015, 04:50 AM
hi all
I am new to this forum

andrew2510
03-23-2018, 07:09 PM
To gather capital - YES. But I think crowd sourcing is an ideal place to present your ideas, pool like minded individuals to support it and for you to make it happen. Sometimes, there are so many ideas but the idea owner doesn't have the means to start it. with this crowd sourcing scheme, it makes this possible and NO IDEAS are wasted.

fillidave
05-31-2018, 06:28 PM
If you are new to small business, and are looking at loans, i would start with the Small Business Association. A nice guide to how to do that can be found here: http://b7y.us/SmallBizLoan_HOW2

adamthiel
06-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Yes, it is interesting but people should understand the importance of health.

princess2yard
06-02-2018, 05:03 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market has also become a good way of making home based business and earning some good legit money
p://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>

ashish01
06-03-2018, 03:07 AM
Hi, i am new here

Europe group tour package (http://www.parasholidays.in/europe-group-tours.php)

ThomasJone
06-04-2018, 05:44 AM
Its better in the event that you get some information about this issue to your budgetary counselor, I figure he will give you the best thought since I think he is understanding your general business to give you thoughts regarding the financing and capital for startup.

PaulJFields
06-12-2018, 06:02 AM
Its better if you get some data about this issue to your cash related guide, I figure he will give you the best idea since I think he is understanding your general business to give you considerations with respect to the financing and capital for startup.

DanaBShield
06-12-2018, 06:14 AM
Its better in the event that you get a few information about this issue to your money related guide, I figure he will give you the best thought since I think he is understanding your general business to give you contemplations as for the financing and capital for startup.

gilberttarango
06-14-2018, 10:21 AM
Hello, my name is Gilberto Tarango and I'm a business agent with David Allen Capital. We can in most cases help your business with a non-collateral capital loan from $10k-$500k if you can meet these easy requirements: sales must be $10k/month for the last 3 months, 500+ FICO score and at least 4 months in business. You can use the funds however best helps your business. We can help you get funded within a week!! 3-24 month terms. Simple & fast online process, everything is done online!! Simply go here to get the process started. http://www.workwithgilberttarango.biz (303) 332-1691

rituparna
11-06-2019, 01:52 AM
Thanks to make that kind of post which increase my knowledge.

acobloom
02-21-2020, 03:49 AM
If you are planning to start a business. Keep in mind to have a plan for handling your accounts. Don't get stuck with random thoughts. Choose the best guys in accounting field to help you. Go to acobloom.com 2405for more info.

Inendarar
02-23-2020, 01:08 PM
Awesome tips guys, thanks!

booxingcomponents
02-24-2020, 01:53 AM
Mobile Businesses.
Business-To-Business (B2B) Services.
“Sharing” Businesses.
Child-Oriented Businesses.
Real Estate Services.
Virtual Reality (VR) Businesses.
Personal Services.

SapphireAccountants
02-24-2020, 06:32 AM
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for sharing your views and tips, it will be really helpful for me in the accounting startup.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
accountants gold coast Southport (https://www.sapphireaccountants.com.au/)

Muthuraj
10-13-2020, 02:18 AM
You can take help from a good financial advisor. He will guide you on how to plan the finance or money for your small business start-up.

$200perday
10-14-2020, 03:40 AM
Ok, you have to understand something, is that making money online it's one of the easiest things in life and the most hardest thing either. so, let me break it down for you, starting from scratch without having any experience or any help from a person who already makes a lot of money and has his own career. That's hard as shit, you know i just make it super clear for you!
rather than having the right instractions and the right guidance, you know in this situation you're gonna make real money, in this time, every successful person is recommending starting with a budget or getting a mentor or something that's what gonna make you the person you want to be !
So, you don't have to believe me at all but this https://bit.ly/3hTwV5v which I call "The 6000 key" it's the deal for now!
Take your time, think wisely but remember you and only you are in charge to get your life to the spot you want, not your wife, not your mum, not your dad .. it's you !

raviseo120
10-14-2020, 01:11 PM
Thanks for sharing with us