PDA

View Full Version : Need Ideas (Young & Little $)

vokal21
07-12-2005, 05:06 PM
For a while now, I've been wanting to start my own business, and I have been to tons of fourms and tons of sites for ideas. I've even been to sites that list 100's of ideas and I still can't find any that fit. Heres the situation: I'm young (18) and I have little money to start with (1K or less). I've seen some pretty cool ideas, but the starting cost is huge. One idea that I really like is someones business on sale on ebay (cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11762&item=7529161769&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) , but that is way to much for me.

I am willing to to a traveling business, I have a truck to use at my disposal....I will do an online business, I could do a service, a traveling service, etc. The only thing I cant really do is rent a business place or have a place where the public come, but I do have space to work at my own home, or bring things home.

So I was just wondering, what did you do with little money, and was anyone else in my situation....thanks for the help

07-16-2005, 10:54 PM
If your interested in starting your own business, you can purchase the information we are selling. This information includes online books and audio made by people who have been successful in starting and growing their own businesses. It will show you step by step how to start and grow your own business.

500dollarsaweek.com (http://automaticcommerce.com/q.php?adminid=3&id=7)
Get Over $295 worth of Information for only $67 for a limited time only