PDA

View Full Version : Which is best joomla or wordpress?

ziarumon
08-26-2014, 10:17 AM
I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.

akashram
08-27-2014, 12:09 AM
Wordpress is best, it is easy to customize, many plugins are available and SEO friendly.

Hirenpatel
08-30-2014, 09:42 PM
Both platforms are good to make a website. However it depends on your needs. If you also want to have a blog then you should use Wordpress.

albert6
09-03-2014, 03:10 AM
Word press is the better than joomla because wordpress not consume so much time many plugin available theme which you can choose according to your website.

puneetchauhan
09-03-2014, 06:57 AM
Wordpress is easy to use and every one can use easily, but joomla is best for e-commerce website

avvntech
09-04-2014, 03:20 AM
I think Wordpress is better than joomla for Websit. Its more user friendly than joomla. Wordpress is best and easy to customize its functions. I has too many plugins available and can use it according to your need. Wordpress is more SEO friendly than Joomla.

Thank you.

puneetchauhan
09-04-2014, 07:14 AM
wordpress is very simple and any one can use easly, but joomla is best for e-commerce website.

AvniShergill
09-05-2014, 04:21 AM
I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.

As compared to Joomla, Wordpress is best.

joseph101
09-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Both have advantages and disadvantages but still wordpress is best. Easy to customize all type of plugin easily available..

puneetchauhan
09-05-2014, 07:02 AM
wordpress is the best and easy to use any one can handle wordpress website.

chooserank
09-06-2014, 02:37 AM
In current time wordpress is the best and easy navigator CMS. Every candidate after any developing language professional & every candidate like word press to develop a website.

Horea
09-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Wordpress is the best platform

alvachristi
09-18-2014, 01:01 AM
In my opinion i would say WordPress is best as it is easy to customize, many plugins are available there and you can use it easily without having any difficulty.
It is more user friendly than joomla.

Shakir Ahmed
09-23-2014, 02:05 PM
Wordpress is the better than joomla because wordpress not consume so much time many plugin available theme which you can choose according to your website.

Honestly i am easy with Wordpress me too recommend you its better to wordpress.

MargaritaSpencer
09-26-2014, 09:25 AM
WordPress is better as it contains all the pre-loaded tools and can have many plugins that is very useful in terms of making the site visible in search engine.

Sam Paul
09-27-2014, 06:23 AM
Hi friends,

How are you,

I agree with all of your suggestions. However if you ask someone which CMS is best for vector design site.It would be quite answerable because each website design software has its own pros and cons.

Suppose firstly i go up with the Joomla.The main pros of this CMS is that it has an easy-to-use backend services from where client can easily login and make suitable updation.Also the problem that i have experienced is the loading time of a web page.

Secondly, If I go with Wordpress.It's quite easy to create normal website and though it's easy to learn and open source software.Morever,major drawback is that sometimes loading time tends to get slow and it creates mess .

At end, I would conclude by saying that you should try for Joomla.

Thanks

Vishwas Patel
10-21-2014, 05:58 AM
As per my experience i like to tell you that wordpress is best because it's easy to develop and there are so much plugins are available for different requirements. If you need and help than you can check my different links as below. We have different requirements from clients and we have developed all the sites with functionality. You can check one of best site which i have developed recently. You can check at www.filmrabbits.com.

Thanks

NimbusKelvin
10-22-2014, 01:14 AM
WordPress is the best and easy to use. Joomla is mostly used for online eCommerce store (https://www.webhosting.uk.com/ecommerce-hosting.php).

Swayaminfologic
10-22-2014, 02:16 AM

WordPress would be an ideal choice even if the developer is new and trying to develop the site from the scratch. More over wide range of hooks and extensive use of JavaScript with ajax would reduce the complexity and risks over conflicts and increase the efficiency of the application.

imagetrims
10-22-2014, 03:44 AM
Wordpress is the best also best to run and maintain blog.

shrinkme
10-22-2014, 09:29 PM
I like wordpress. You can see our WordPress blog at:

http://wealth.smi.biz

You do have free options you can use such as WordPress.com. Many blog platforms also have ways to import and export posts, so you can change if you need to.

vinod1
10-27-2014, 02:20 AM
Wordpress is the best in both. Their are many reasons behind this. First of all wordpress is very easy for the user. Search engine support to the wordpress in fast cache and indexing. Easy to do SEO of this with the help of various plugins....

Ramon_Salla
10-27-2014, 05:42 AM
wordpress is most frequently used by site admins and it's great for people who don't have knowledge of programming. It also has tons of plugins, but the thing is that it might seem hard for you to customize wordpress for your needs.

Morganhariad
10-30-2014, 04:53 AM
It depends on your needs that if you have beginner and want to create a small to medium sized websites and blogs, then Wordpress is the best platform for your vector design. And If you want to make an e-commerce website, then Joomla is the best platform for your vector design.

m2soft
10-30-2014, 06:44 AM
wordpress..... no doubt.

forbesross
10-30-2014, 08:24 AM
WordPress is better than Joomla because it is very easy to use. Plugins are more flexible to work. Many business are making their website by using WordPress the reason is Google can crawl these websites very fast and easy.

webgenservices
11-13-2014, 06:43 AM
Wordpress best than joomla because it's easy to use.

janmr
11-24-2014, 03:45 AM
wordpress is good because requires little time to modify content and layout

MituArora123
12-02-2014, 06:11 AM
Joomla and wordpress both are platform for developing a website.

vishwa
12-31-2014, 01:29 AM
Both are best but on comparing i should prefer WordPress often because it was user friendly & also provides many plugins with SEO friendly.

Lipipaliwal
02-18-2015, 02:04 AM
Well, according to my personal opinion, if you are a beginner and want to design a website, then Wordpress is the best option for you, because it works fine for small business as well as blogs.
And in case of Joomla, it is good for an eCommerce site, but it also consists of coding to design a website.
So, just think about your business and then approach for the CMS platform according to your plans.

avvntech
03-19-2015, 06:38 AM
Word press is better than joomla because it provide you lots of plugins and customization option.

alvachristi
03-19-2015, 07:14 AM
I would suggest WordPress as it is easy to customize and plugins are available easily.It is also better from SEO point of View.

rvitsentzatou
08-13-2015, 06:54 AM

If you want to create it by yourself I would definitely recommend you WordPress. For a beginner, this is probably the most suitable platform to build a site. It offers many advantages, including the followings: 1. It's easy and free to Install , 2. It's customizable -has significantly more plug-ins, themes and other customizations available for it than any other CMS. 3. There are thousands of free plug-ins and themes available to choose from and 4. finally it has a great community support forum where contributors can help you within minutes.

Good luck! :)

P.S. In case you don't have much time to spend you could visit SuperTasker and let one of their professionals built it for you in 24 hours.

Richardhstapp
10-02-2015, 07:55 AM
WordPress is best.

edwardmgarrett
10-06-2015, 03:50 AM
wordpress is easy and best than joomla.

jane1
10-06-2015, 04:13 AM
I like word press than joomla.

Steven patterson
10-08-2015, 06:24 AM
Wordpress is the simple to use anyone are designed for wordpress and greatest site.

kavinsac
10-29-2015, 02:35 AM
Actually both are best in industry. if we comparing to joomla, wordpress is best to create a Vector Design site...go for it....

Oleksandr Karpov
10-29-2015, 10:25 AM
ASP.NET MVC is the best! ;)

Also, it is more secure and powerful.

shirakelly
10-31-2015, 11:50 PM
I think both are best for web site designing. It depends upon your website requirements. Since i am using joomla and i have got many working experience in joomla. I suggest you to use joomla. You can download many extensions, modules for free.

Jackie Chan
11-01-2015, 08:38 AM
All in all I like WordPress.

LuzAMoore
11-01-2015, 12:05 PM
Both CMS (contant management systems) are good to make a website. But in my views wordpress is easy to understand and relaiable and user friendly ..:-)

SaraMartine
11-02-2015, 05:06 AM
I would like to recommend WordPress. Because it is more user friendly, so many plugins are available.

campbelljof
11-03-2015, 01:09 AM
Hi,

I have experienced both platform, so according to me wordpress is quite good platform,and easy to implement all the desire things in quick time.so go with it.

seoassasian
11-03-2015, 10:07 AM
I love wordpress, wordpress always better for SEO :)

Williebnewburn
11-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Word press is better than joomla!

Frankietleath
11-04-2015, 10:31 AM
I prefer wordpress.

Danielnchen
11-05-2015, 12:21 AM
Yes Word Press is The best.

jane1
11-14-2015, 12:55 AM
Webmasters like Wordpress more than Joomla nowadays as it is more seo friendly than Joomla. Joomla has its own unique features and it is also good for developing sites.

seoglobaladmedia
11-14-2015, 04:54 AM
HI,
wordpress is good and i like Because its easy to use. joomla is also good but.....

DavidZin
11-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Wordpress very use easy to Design website . You can fix website very simple.

addialex
11-27-2015, 08:30 AM
Wordpress is Best for eCommerce Web Development (http://www.ecreationsindia.com/ecommerce_websites) Easy to Navigate and More Reliable the Joomla .

Jackie Chan
11-27-2015, 10:03 AM
I would like work better on WordPress. So it's my favorite one.

djone
12-15-2015, 07:23 AM
I suggest you Wordpress. Wordpress is easy customizable. Wordpress have various types of the plugins availble which helps you to create SEO friendly pages. Wordpress also provides the best theme sources so you just go with Wordpress.

yasminsha
01-09-2016, 01:52 AM
Of course, wordpress is best

seoglobaladmedia
01-12-2016, 03:53 AM
HI,
Both is good but WordPress is best over work.

mircyaby
01-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Well WordPress is called the best CMS by many people over the internet. But i wont say which one is better between these two.
They both are feature rich and i recommend them, If you are just getting started you must go for WordPress.
Because Joomla is a bit confusing while setting up. Now it's your choice.

tire service (http://orangeauto.ae/)

ArnoldH
01-13-2016, 09:19 AM
Of course WordPress. It's really easy to use and lot's of WordPress plugin available. So I prefer WordPress than Joomla.

Kristinperry
01-15-2016, 12:53 AM
Wordpress is basically very user friendly as a blog but we can use it as a regular site also and which can be update not much knowledge of HTML.

biztekguy
02-13-2016, 11:10 AM
Most definitely worpdress. I've coupled it with a very cool them called DIVI builder (http://www.elegantthemes.com/plugins/divi-builder/) which makes it even more ridiculously easy to build awesome websites for next to nothing. If you need any help let me know.

Cheers,

iwatechnologies
02-24-2016, 06:44 AM
WordPress is best for website design (http://www.iwatechnologies.com/website-design-development-us.html).it is easy to develop,you can download all type of plugin , it is seo friendly

campbelljof
02-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Wordpress is best. A lot of plugins make your task easy. So go for wordpress.

McGroove
02-26-2016, 08:14 AM
my vote goes to wordpress bcz nyc customizable

sallynguyen
03-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Our website www.simicart.com is using Wordpress and I found it really effective for us. You can review the theme there...
In my opinion, Wordpress is better than Joomla. The dashboard of Wordpress is very simple to follow, moreover, the interface is very user-friendly and easy to customize. When everyone looks at the website, they will feel really impressed by what this platform can bring about: Beautiful theme, reasonable arrangement of content, flexible functions....
In general, we are feeling so satisfied with our website using Wordpress.

rick15
03-17-2016, 06:15 AM
Wordpress is good and it's easy to use.

Neonnidhi
03-17-2016, 04:51 PM
Wordpress is the best cause you have some issues with joomla but wordpress it's just beyond the limit.

Kannanvasu85
03-17-2016, 10:54 PM
wordpress is the best way to create and customize the site.

vedasri
03-18-2016, 04:32 AM
WordPress – Best pick for beginners, works well for small to medium sized websites, blogs and stores.
Joomla – Great for e-commerce type of sites, but require at least some level of technical coding.

kamlesh16
03-19-2016, 04:40 AM
Wordpress is good platform for website design and development. It is more user friendly than jumla. Wordpress is a plugin based websites in with we use different type of plugin for different type of functionality. Doing SEO work is also easy. Updation is also more easy. More changes are done by admin not hadling code and code for content and new page also.

sruthivolive
03-19-2016, 05:54 AM
According to me wordpress is the easiest way to design your website as it is having many plugin options.

Marie Lily
03-19-2016, 10:47 AM
Wordpress definitely. It is easy to use. More options available. It's cool. It is secure as well.

web designer company
03-25-2016, 01:36 AM
I think wordpress is best and easy to use than Joomla

johnpatrick1307
04-15-2016, 07:03 AM
Both Wordpress and Joomla helps to develop the website, whereas Wordpress is best platform and can be make more attractive.

avangarde1
04-27-2016, 11:55 PM
wordpress is best

Ghany
05-27-2016, 04:08 AM
IT depends on your needs and target to invest on site, as per u r need go to wordpress, and so many developers will available for cheap cost on fiverr like sites.. joomla developers will not available more than wordpress,

jessicacyrus1
06-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Wordpress is better for small and medium sized sites and it also not required much technical knowledge. but for E-commerce websites, Joomla is best but it requires coding knowledge. In Wordpress, many things are there like a blog, different templates, WP plugins much more. so go for it.

carolrobertjoan
06-10-2016, 09:30 AM
Wordpress is one of the best CMS and easier, user friendly to customize, and plugins are available at free of cost

ronniewill
06-13-2016, 04:39 AM
Both are good but I always prefer WordPress as it's easy and simple to use. Also it's a best CMS.

Michael45
06-13-2016, 08:27 AM
Hi there! I prefer to WordPress, exactly based on the WordPress website builder MotoCMS (http://www.templatemonster.com/moto-cms-3-templates.php). This system allows you to easily and quickly (for 2-3 hours) to create a fully functional website.

OrangeNinja
11-09-2016, 02:41 PM
I myself being from the security sector have always preferred wordpress. While Joomla has many good features it is less secure and offers less things to protect yourself. I am a security freak so that is what I think of when thinking of website builders.

jameswarner
12-05-2016, 05:12 AM
Both CMS is most important for every developers but I prefer as WordPress because today most useful and easy to learn in compare of other CMS.

therealdeal
12-05-2016, 10:17 AM
I've always thought WordPress is more diverse and easier to use. So I would pick that.

zuan1
12-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Hi,

WordPress is basically a very user friendly blog system but it can be used as a regular site which you can update without any knowledge of html (the same goes for Joomla). You can create pages and posts, and with plugins, you can add a lot of functionality included standard in Joomla.

I think wordpress is better than joomla.

vwebdevelopment
02-10-2017, 01:55 AM
According to me Wordpress is best, It is very simple and anyone can use easily.

qyrtina
03-08-2017, 11:43 PM
I think wordpress is best!

chinomoreno
03-17-2017, 01:43 AM
I haven't tried Joomla so I'll go for wordpress. For me it is one of the best because it is easy to use and modify.
Tutorials for using wordpress is easy to follow and understand.

safcodes
03-24-2017, 01:57 AM
Hi,

Joomla and Wordpress both are good even you can try new one WIX, it is also very good recently I developed a website, very nice and easy.

Rahul_013
04-20-2017, 01:39 AM
Yes, You are right wordpress is good use but for the commercial purpose you have to hire Best Web Design & Development Company. (http://www.fluper.com/web-design)

jackson848
06-15-2017, 10:42 AM
Easy to use wordpress, friendly seo, many themes and plugins support

Biztechcs
06-17-2017, 03:15 AM

Hi,

You can use either Wordpress or Joomla CMS depending on the basic needs of your website. Both are free, written in PHP and use themes, templates, plugins, modules.

Wordpress:
- Wordpress is designed for blogging services.
- Wordpress supports only MySQL.
- Wordpress comes with few mintues or one click installation.
- After installtion user experience of Wordpress is better than Joomla to start customizing appearance and themes
- Wordpress has a strong power of its plugins, there are more than 38000 plugins available.
- Finding Wordpress expert is easy and affordable.
- Wordpress is available for more than 53 languages and it offers a good platform for multilingual site.

Joomla:
- Joomla is for the portal and community niche.
- Joomla supports other database management systems also.
- Joomla installation is not quick as Wordpress.
- After installation the user lans on a control panel, it is not straight forward as Wordpress, because there are too many menus to customize your site.
- Quantity of templates and extensions is not as high as Wordpress and Joomla does not have a feature to install templates.
- Finding Joomla expert is quite difficult.
- Joomla comes with out of the box capability to handle multilingual site.

In brief you can use Wordpress to take advantages like simplicity, adaptability, community support, plugins and themes or use Joomla for its customizability, upward scaling for complexity and built-in features.

In conclusion for non-developer users it is best to use Wordpress CMS.

Thanks.

Rajaspldelhi
07-04-2017, 07:32 AM
I think WordPress is the best. it is easy to customize, many plugins are available and SEO friendly.

noviewhite
07-06-2017, 10:31 PM
WordPress all the way very user friendly and easy to use. :)

deevan001
09-02-2017, 04:05 AM
For beginners, I would definitely lean towards WordPress (http://www.rnd.net.in/index.php) being the one which will most likely satisfy the needs of the individual. Of course, it always depends on what your endgame is – what purpose the site is meant to serve. Seeing that WordPress provides great SEO (http://www.rnd.net.in/seo-service.php) out the box and has a bunch of easy-to-use plugin (http://www.rnd.net.in/index.php)s and themes, as well as the fact that WordPress is infinitely easier to update and maintain than its competitors, I feel that WordPress provides the most complete solution for a beginner looking to build a new website.”

camacale
09-02-2017, 04:50 AM
I think when it comes to SEO,Support and Usage. Wordpress (https://chesterfreelancer.wordpress.com/) is the best platform.

supermarketer
09-02-2017, 01:43 PM
Wordpress is the best in terms of interface, security, and usage. Joomla is good for developers.

jackluter
09-04-2017, 01:08 AM
WordPress is best.This makes it fairly easy for a new user start a WordPress blog in minutes, not hours.

Pembe
09-10-2017, 04:12 PM
probably, wordpress. because its easy to use.
if you are looking some powerful tools then i prefer joomla.

Rani
01-19-2018, 07:59 AM
According to me the wordpress is best rather than joomla because,we can create dynamic websites with the help of wordpress as well as many themes and plugins are available to create the websites thats why i prefer wordpress..

anirban09p
02-25-2018, 09:45 PM
Both are good but i prefer joomla

forbesross
03-24-2018, 05:27 AM
WordPress is web software you can use to create your own website or blog. WordPress is universally recognized as the most used CMS on the web, stable, secure and easy to use. It is precisely great due to its simplicity that allows you to manage a website. WordPress is very interesting with its great availability of plugins which to complete and optimize your site, even with regard to ecommerce. It is the most famous and the easiest to handle, must always keep in mind that WordPress was born as an ideal platform for blogging, for creating and managing a blog with a great level of SEO optimization, as well as the easy to use.

forbesross
04-07-2018, 05:41 AM
WordPress is best and easy to use. It is universally recognized as the most used CMS on the web, stable, secure and easy to use. It is precisely great due to its simplicity that allows you to manage a website. WordPress is web software you can use to create your own website or blog.

contacthelp
06-19-2018, 04:49 AM
Wordpress is better then joomla platform

alinamartin
07-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Hi, Throughout my point of view WordPress is the best software or tool that widely used to create a beautiful website or blog. It just may be the easiest and most flexible blogging and website content management system (CMS) for beginners.

jarziashee
07-28-2018, 06:31 AM
can you show me any sample work

WPexpert
07-29-2018, 02:46 AM
It's a doubtless that WordPress is the best CMS over the world.

raviksharma
08-12-2018, 08:35 AM
wordpress is best and most famous cms in the world. non professional anybody customize easly without coding knowledge.
i have my website on web design related you can check already run in wordpress platform
LEAMUG TEMPLATES (http://leamug.com)

outsourcingangel
08-12-2018, 11:34 PM
Wordpress still the best and user friendly

sandeepanivishwa
09-14-2018, 07:31 AM
Wordpress. You can handle it easy even without any development knowledge.

ahmedwahab165
09-22-2018, 03:19 AM
They have given everyday users the ability to create and manage high-quality websites without being a web developer. Consequently, they have helped start countless new businesses, careers, projects and information outlets.

TimothyjjAndersen
10-04-2018, 08:42 AM
in wordpress you can design vector related website....

sapna_sagar
10-18-2018, 04:25 AM
Wordpress is best, it is easy to customize, many plugins are available and SEO friendly.

As per my point of view, WordPress is the best. Wordpress is more user-friendly compared to others.It’s super easy with wordpress to add new content and there are tons of free Plugins and layouts to choose from so we can easily change and tweak basically anything we want without needing to know HTML, CSS, or any other programming languages.

WebguruInfosystems
10-23-2018, 06:19 AM
The trend of the time is WordPress. It's backend is considered to be the easiest. So with almost no technical knowledge you can manage a website. Besides, there are several plugins which will make your life easier. You will also find several forums to find answers for issues you might face during development.

olivershap18
10-26-2018, 09:04 AM
wordpress is the best and easy to use any one can handle wordpress website.

I agree now WP is more convenient in work and creating for small sites and blogs!

syspree
10-29-2018, 03:17 AM
Wordpress is the best as its really very easy, SEO friendly and if you have a wordpress website you always don't need a developer to make changes or add. Its very easy to use for any one.
https://syspree.com/ as a promising and leading web development company in mumbai (https://syspree.com/) always suggest our clients to go for a wordpress website

Rob45
11-03-2018, 06:27 AM
Both are good according to your requirement, both are counted as the best CMS.

sammy01
11-05-2018, 09:45 AM
WordPress for sure. Here're the reasons:
- WordPress holds the largest CMS market share by far, and currently accounts for over a quarter of all websites
- WordPress can be self-hosted, so there are no costs associated with downloading, installing, and upgrading. There are more than 50,000 WordPress plugins (often free), such as slideshows, contact forms, SEO optimization, etc.
- WordPress is popular because it meets the demands of many users with its flexible framework, which allows designers and developers to create and modify layouts and applications.

I hope this helps you out!

johnrobort90
11-28-2018, 05:21 AM
CMS Comparison is between WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal. ... When it comes to using, WordPress is most user-friendly as compared to Joomla and Drupal. CMS comparison clearly shows WordPress is best used for simple blogging, corporate website, or small business websites..

rudra mantra (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en)

shanti mantra (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mangaldeep.itc.com.sarveshaam&hl=en)

tamil1996
12-12-2018, 03:42 AM
The platform which you are going to choose may differ based on the business requirements. If you want to get long-term benefit then WordPress is the best option.

perfectagra
12-30-2018, 11:53 PM
WordPress is the best platform for online business portals.

Saravanan12
12-31-2018, 06:10 AM
WordPress – Best pick for beginners, works well for small to medium sized websites, blogs and stores.
Joomla – Great for e-commerce type of sites, but require at least some level of technical coding.

Neromare Works
02-05-2019, 03:20 PM
Joomla is dead. It’s complex, outdated, and WordPress has the biggest database of plugins, it’s more easier to use, and it holds 80% or probably more of the internet market share. That speaks enough.

Quanan
03-15-2019, 12:59 AM
Personal preference will be WordPress due to the interface and easiness to use. When it comes to clients https://diceus.com/software-projects-outsourcing-agents/ I recommend it for more novice users for whom often this is the first website they build. Joomla and Drupal especially are more developer oriented so they can seem harder for the inexperienced but if you know the basics of web development you can do magic stuff with it.

As for the security issues, all open source systems are more or less prone to hacks. And in 90% of the cases its actually the user not taking care of their own security. Many reasons were already mentioned, so to summarize:

- using nulled/free themes from unknown sources
- using nulled/free plugins from unknown sources
- not updating their application
- not updating their themes and plugins
- using easily hackable passwords on accounts/admin areas
- leaving their personal computer open for attacks
- not keeping backups
- using an untrusted developer/webmaster

And there are more to add to that list but those are the major ones. If both the client and the host take care of security measurements one should not have any major risks.

jamesdave
03-30-2019, 11:38 AM
Its obviously Wordpress, because it has limitless customizations and plugins to make it easy for you.

trappertechusa
05-21-2019, 07:41 AM
WordPress is far better than Joomla.
The website built with WordPress is far more SEO friendly than Joomla. There are many SEO friendly WordPress plugins like Yoast plugins ,Allinone SEO & many others to make the website built with WordPress far more SEO friendly. All the modern WordPress themes are quite responsive in design to make it Mobile SEO friendly. So WordPress is always the smart choice.

vitalicydesign
05-22-2019, 02:41 PM
Wordpress, for easy customization and more features.

mansirana
05-23-2019, 10:05 AM
According to me Wordpress is best as comparison of joomla. Wordpress provide a lot of functionality with ease.

aezioninc
06-04-2019, 01:13 AM
The most popular content management systems is WordPress, but there are hundreds of other CMS platforms. WordPress is an open source CMS tool that is used by large businesses, small businesses, and individuals. It is estimated that WordPress is the CMS behind more than 30% of the world’s websites. Some of the other popular platforms include Drupal, Joomla, and Magento. visit https://www.aezion.com/2018/08/25/content-management-system-importance-options/

ckwebsitedesign
06-11-2019, 02:42 AM
Wordpress is more popular as compared to zoomla. Wordpress has more themes and plugins than zoomla. Also, you can easily find wordpress experts to get helped. So wordpress is good. Also, it is easy to use and does not have any complex design

DevSyntechInc
07-08-2019, 01:48 AM
WordPress is the best.

Mark at eXcelisys
07-10-2019, 03:05 PM
IMO .. Although WordPress and Joomla are both solid development platforms, when it comes right down to it, the Joomla community of development professionals was already small, and it is shrinking. WordPress is the largest development community and is growing. The responses about WordPress being suitable for blogging only are really out of date. I would have said the same thing 5+ years ago. Not true today. Take a look at this link.https://w3techs.com/technologies/history_overview/content_management

Sumanjain
07-20-2019, 01:32 AM
Hello Ziarumon,
I think Wordpress is best now a days because of easy to use and lot of plugin available in market for make easy in coding too and seo friendly.

naazaniqua
11-06-2019, 12:41 AM
Conclusion. In some ways, more flexible than the WordPress Joomla. ... However, the WordPress vs Joomla there can only be one winner, and the crown should go to WordPress. It beats out Joomla when it comes to SEO, the possibility of customization, and content management - so that the choice is clear.

cedriccood
11-06-2019, 10:32 PM
If you are going to instate a Blog, WordPress is the best choice. It's the king of CMS (content management system (https://next-cart.com/woocommerce-one-of-the-best-ecommerce-platforms/)). Joomla is slower and quite hard to use.

If you are going to create an online business website, WordPress + WooCommerce is the best choice too. Joomla has VirtueMart module that can help you to establish an online store, but I do not appreciate it.

deanwinchester
11-07-2019, 12:47 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to understand when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS examination obviously shows WordPress is best utilized for straightforward blogging, corporate site, or independent venture sites. Joomla is for the most part utilized for, E-business and Social systems administration destinations.

deanwinchester1
11-07-2019, 12:52 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to use when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS correlation plainly shows WordPress is best utilized for straightforward blogging, corporate site, or private venture sites. Joomla is chiefly utilized for, E-trade and Social systems administration locales.

deanwinchester2
11-07-2019, 01:33 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to understand when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS correlation plainly shows WordPress is best utilized for basic blogging, corporate site, or private company sites. Joomla is principally utilized for, E-business and Social systems administration locales.

deanwinchester3
11-07-2019, 01:49 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to use when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS correlation obviously shows WordPress is best utilized for basic blogging, corporate site, or private company sites. Joomla is for the most part utilized for, E-business and Social systems administration destinations.

abbyjace
11-08-2019, 12:40 AM
When it comes to using, WordPress is most user-friendly as compared to Joomla and Drupal. CMS comparison clearly shows WordPress is best used for simple blogging, corporate website, or small business websites. Joomla is mainly used for, E-commerce and Social networking sites.

alluringindiatours
11-23-2019, 12:53 AM
In my opinion, WordPress is always the best option for building a website. All its templates, elements & block are very much user-friendly.

deanwinchester3
11-23-2019, 01:49 AM
When it comes to using, WordPress is most user-pleasant as compared to Joomla and Drupal. CMS assessment actually shows WordPress is best used for easy running a blog, corporate internet site, or small enterprise websites. Joomla is mainly used for, E-commerce and Social networking websites.

deanwinchester4
11-23-2019, 02:04 AM
When it comes to the usage of, WordPress is maximum consumer-pleasant in comparison to Joomla and Drupal. CMS evaluation without a doubt shows WordPress is high-quality used for easy running a blog, company website, or small enterprise websites. Joomla is especially used for, E-commerce and Social networking websites

deanwinchester1
12-05-2019, 03:55 AM
When it comes to the use of, WordPress is most consumer-pleasant in comparison to Joomla and Drupal. CMS contrast surely suggests WordPress is high-quality used for simple running a blog, corporate website, or small business web sites. Joomla is specifically used for, E-trade and Social networking sites.

deanwinchester1
12-12-2019, 02:01 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to use when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS correlation unmistakably shows WordPress is best utilized for straightforward blogging, corporate site, or private venture sites. Joomla is for the most part utilized for, E-trade and Social systems administration destinations.

deanwinchester3
12-12-2019, 02:38 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to understand when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS examination plainly shows WordPress is best utilized for basic blogging, corporate site, or private venture sites. Joomla is for the most part utilized for, E-trade and Social systems administration destinations.

kyliejenner
01-28-2020, 12:55 PM
WordPress – Best pick for beginners, works well for small to medium-sized websites, blogs, and stores. Joomla – Great for e-commerce type of sites, but require at least some level of technical coding.

lishmaliny
02-01-2020, 03:21 AM
When it comes to using, WordPress is most user-friendly as compared to Joomla and Drupal. CMS comparison clearly shows WordPress is best used for simple blogging, corporate website, or small business websites. Joomla is mainly used for, E-commerce and Social networking sites.

lishmaliny
02-04-2020, 04:42 AM

Saravanan12
02-04-2020, 05:36 AM
The basic difference between WordPress and Joomla is that Joomla started out as a CMS meant to serve portal-like websites, while WordPress was originally a blog-focused platform. ... Traditionally, Joomla is more geared towards developers who aren't afraid to “get their hands dirty” working with servers.

lishmaliny
02-19-2020, 05:22 AM

lishmaliny
02-25-2020, 05:38 AM

holisticgroup19
03-06-2020, 04:15 AM
Definitely Wordpress.
It is too much easy then Joomla

Saravanan12
03-11-2020, 03:19 AM
Hiring maintenance services and professional designers/programmers are much easier since there are simply more people devoted to WordPress than Joomla. On the other hand, Joomla is definitely more complex and comes with more built-in features. ... Also, Joomla isn't as good for casual blogging.

lishmaliny
03-11-2020, 04:14 AM
When it comes to using, WordPress is most user-friendly as compared to Joomla and Drupal. CMS comparison clearly shows WordPress is best used for simple blogging, corporate website, or small business websites. Joomla is mainly used for, E-commerce and Social networking sites

Zinavo
03-17-2020, 05:57 AM
Wordpress is a best framework for web development

EllaEl
03-30-2020, 11:31 AM
Wordpress!
Forget about Joomla

Nags
04-09-2020, 04:30 AM
When it comes to using, WordPress is most user-friendly as compared to Joomla and Drupal. CMS comparison clearly shows WordPress is best used for simple blogging, corporate website, or small business websites. Joomla is mainly used for, E-commerce and Social networking sites

Bigil
04-22-2020, 03:12 AM

Nags
04-22-2020, 04:25 AM

alexcollins
04-22-2020, 06:18 AM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to understand when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS examination obviously shows WordPress is best utilized for straightforward blogging, corporate site, or private venture sites. Joomla is primarily utilized for, E-trade and Social systems administration destinations.

master007
04-23-2020, 04:11 AM
Both platforms are good to make a website. However it depends on your needs. If you also want to have a blog then you should use Wordpress.

HarbalRock
04-26-2020, 11:36 PM
With regards to utilizing, WordPress is most easy to understand when contrasted with Joomla and Drupal. CMS correlation unmistakably shows WordPress is best utilized for basic blogging, corporate site, or independent company sites. Joomla is for the most part utilized for, E-business and Social systems administration locales.

deepak.sh
05-09-2020, 02:52 AM

In some ways, Joomla is more flexible than WordPress. However, between WordPress vs Joomla, there can be only one winner, and the highest honor must go to WordPress. In terms of SEO, customization possibilities and content management, it beats Joomla, so the choice is clear.

Artisingh1
05-09-2020, 01:02 PM
In some ways, Joomla is more flexible than WordPress. ... However, between WordPress vs Joomla there can only be one winner, and the crown must go to WordPress. It beats out Joomla when it comes to SEO, customization possibilities, and content management – so the choice is clear.

master007
05-16-2020, 06:10 AM

boysunflower
07-01-2020, 09:37 PM
It is now more common to use open source wordpress

master007
07-08-2020, 04:00 AM

Bigil
07-11-2020, 04:14 AM

Wepsychic3
07-11-2020, 08:15 AM
In some ways, Joomla is more flexible than WordPress. ... However, between WordPress vs Joomla there can only be one winner, and the crown must go to WordPress. It beats out Joomla when it comes to SEO, customization possibilities, and content management – so the choice is clear.

nabalahmed
07-13-2020, 02:24 AM
Wordpress is more easy and manageable. :)