PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hey

bc89
07-21-2005, 12:02 PM
:D hey! I'm Bryan Canales and im 16 years old, I live in Key West and I want to someday own a business.

Since im young and can't go to college yet, I figured I would start here and get a look of what is ahead of me. I know owning a business can be hard but, I'm willing to work hard and learn. I hope i can meet some people that will help me with the basics, etc. Then when I go into college I wont be clueless.

FutureCEO
08-21-2005, 12:04 PM
Hey Bryan. What type of business are you planning on opening?

In the meantime be sure to pick up a copy of Don Soderquist's book "The Wal-Mart Way" He outlines the company's 12 keys to success based on his tenure as Vice Chairman & COO. This will give you a good idea of what you're getting into, and more importantly what to do to reach your fullest potential.

Good luck.

ramon
08-23-2005, 02:04 AM
Way to go Bryan! You have an amazing attitude for a 16-year old. You've already taken the first step towards success. Congratulations!

You will find that there will be people along the way that will try to discourage you at every step. You will hear a lot of:

* You must be crazy!
* That will never work!
* Just study hard and get a good job! (although I strongly encourage hard work and a good education)

Remember, don't let anyone kill your dreams!