PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION business owners, loss prevention personell, etc.

myprofitloss
08-01-2005, 03:58 AM
My name is Julie. Company name is Honesty Matters. We carry full lines of electronic article surveillence (sic?), CCTV, Access Control and Burlgar alarms.

If you're opening a new business, or have an existing one, check your profit loss statements from end of year and see if you think installing an easy to use, security system to prevent theft would be right for you! Even if you're not sure, give me a call 877-281-0535. I WILL NOT SELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DO NOT NEED! Or even try to. Let the other guy do that, sorry, that's why the co. is named Honesty Matters... I treat my customers like family and that's that!

Also always looking for dealers. I will meet or beat any current pricing form suppliers you may already have.

Store owners, if you already have a system, let me know what kind and I'll get you prices on tags. If I cannot save you money I'll tell you so, but I'm pretty darn sure I can!

Also burglar alarms and CCTV systems. On one of the pages on my website is an article regarding CCTV and EAS Security.

:!: