PDA

View Full Version : Business opportunity wiht Japan

mic_tokyo
08-22-2005, 05:04 AM
Hello all,

After having experience in international sales and marketing field at two well-known companies in Japan for 18 years, I have started my business for trading, consultancy for sales and marketing Japanese representative for foreign company and also building network channels for overseas business and engineers.

At the moment, I don't want to limit specific items and fields. Wherever some demands and potentialities for business exist, in order to crystallize, I can cope with my adviser/partner specializing required fields. In this sense, I am now establishing big network in several fields.

Each item does not have to be big volume I would rather prefer start from small/medium size.
Besides North America and Europe, the countries where I have strong connections are Taiwan, Korea, Cambodia, South Africa, middle east regions. I still would like to have more channels in many regions.

If you are interested in working with me as alliance partner / adviser or you could introduce me some of your friends who may have the same interests, or give me some suggestions to join some party/gathering, please kindly contact me by mail address; mictokyojp@yahoo.co.jp.

Thank you for your attention.

Richie