PDA

View Full Version : newb here

Jericho_X
09-08-2005, 06:22 PM
Hello there everyone.

You all can call me Jericho. As it is pretty obvious I'm new here. Anyways, the reason I choose to some here is because I am horrible at school and my parents are really upset with me. I don't blame them. I have been letting them down, over and over again by failing everything I put my mind to. I have no self confidence and always let fear get the best of me. I'm also pretty ignorant, even if I do try for hours, I can't get a good/decent mark on something.

Today was my first day of grade 12 and my whole schedule was messed up. I have been a failure at math and science so I promised my parents that i'd do well this year no matter what, so I went with philosophy and english. Philosophy was full and I'm only allowed one semester (gr. 13), and my gudience councellor has changed so he has no reason who I am and how ignorant I am. I was so p*** off today and when I get home, my parents yell at me for this problem. This is my last semester and I have to do well, but I'm scared and I'm failing them already. I hate this. At times I have just cry going to bed. Will I ever be able to make my parents happy after all the sacraficed for me? Will I ever get my cowardly self to face my fears? I don't know. I'm scared and I really don't know.

I'm also a very insecure person. I'm very shy (shy to death at girls), always afraid of sharing my opinions and I'll put them down under others when in fear.

Today, I had another switch into business. I want to try and do well here. What are some tips to do well? What does merging mean? Does anyone know anything about Europe's nascent merjer boom?

I deeply apologize for telling you all this, but I have no friends and my family and I are done talking for now. I am hoping I can learn something from this place.

Thanks for all your time.