PDA

View Full Version : I just need help!

sabebe2
09-22-2005, 12:52 PM
I would love it very much if anyone can help me or direct me as to how to go about things.

I have set up a business in which i provide clerical assistance: Data entry, processing, claims processing, etc., and have even established a facility in which i can process this (170 fully connected computers, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.). I also have data processors to do the job. No problem.

MY PROBLEM: How to get business! I had planned to form joint ventures and partnerships with already-established facilities so that they will give me sub-contract work. However, it is not providing the kind of results that i so badly need. My investment seems to be wasting away. I am now looking for people who i can form joint ventures with, to seek government contracts, etc. Any suggestions or interest??

BENJAMIN
09-23-2005, 04:29 AM
Hello,

You didn't mention how you were trying to make the joint ventures. Have you tried online business networking oppotunities? You could hook up with other entrepreneurs joint marketing ventures and for llink swaps.

They're similar to dating or social networking sites but are used by entrepreneurs to find other businesspeople with whom they can establish mutually beneficial business relationships.

Sites like these can offer great opportunities for entrepreneurs to establish joint marketing ventures with like-minded businesses, or simply to find link-swap partners who can help drive more traffic to their sites.

Business networking communities can also help generate traffic by allowing their members to create personal profile pages with links to their main business sites. These links can improve a site's ranking with the major search engines.

If you decide to join a networking community, be sure to partner with people whose businesses are complementary to your own. Their sites have to attract visitors who are likely to become your customers as well. For example, it probably won't do you any good to have your all-vegetarian tofu burgers featured on a cattle rancher's industry association site.

You could check out ryze.com, linkedin.com, and alwayson-network.com.

gururaja
10-14-2005, 04:09 AM
Could you let me know the location of your BPO (City/Country) and the min. rates that are acceptable for various works?

I would love it very much if anyone can help me or direct me as to how to go about things.

I have set up a business in which i provide clerical assistance: Data entry, processing, claims processing, etc., and have even established a facility in which i can process this (170 fully connected computers, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.). I also have data processors to do the job. No problem.

MY PROBLEM: How to get business! I had planned to form joint ventures and partnerships with already-established facilities so that they will give me sub-contract work. However, it is not providing the kind of results that i so badly need. My investment seems to be wasting away. I am now looking for people who i can form joint ventures with, to seek government contracts, etc. Any suggestions or interest??

angelina69
06-22-2020, 08:53 AM
Convey your sales strategy, and show the various methods that you will apply to reach your target market and solve their problems.