PDA

View Full Version : Bought a successful small business.. now what?

southerncharm
10-04-2014, 06:52 AM
My husband and I bought a custom framing and engraving business and have carried over all of their business. I have been a stay-at-home mom most of my adult life and have no small business knowledge or experience. I wondered if anyone had some free resources on basic small business management? We have a growing business with a huge potential for growth.. now I need to learn how to run our business well and wise business planning for the future. Thank you!

nikhiljosephnewton
03-05-2016, 12:24 AM
As you had aimed high and your business has potential growth to run business for the future and to follow up your customers on time.
Suggest you with installing a software for your business like Apptivo or Zoho. It can help you to track all the customer even when you travelling.
All this software are now facilitated with mobile Apps. You can use this software even in your Android or i phone devices.

TheDogLine
02-08-2018, 02:32 AM
Create your own website and start introducing it to Social Media, there you can start knowing your target market.

FatJoe
06-11-2020, 06:02 PM
Well, if you want to achieve the heights in your business, then the first thing you should ask for help is https://fieldd.co/contractor-scheduling-software/, they will introduce you software, these types of platforms increase productivity, helping to more efficiently execute administrative tasks. As a result, you can perform more support calls with fewer staff, which will increase the total income.

susiparker
03-17-2021, 08:11 AM
Now that you bought the business, the next step is to market it to reach more and more people. You need to filter out your target audience to let the customers know about your business and what you have for them in the basket. You can use marketing automation tools (https://susanparker888376039.wordpress.com/2021/03/17/how-to-use-linkedin-to-generate-leads-for-real-estate-5-pro-tips/) to extract your ideal audience.