PDA

View Full Version : Postcard Advertising

gryphonsmoon
09-27-2005, 08:11 PM
This year, we are considering sending out postcards with a coupon and new product information to our existing customers. Our goal is to increase sales this holiday season. When is the best time to send out the postcards? If we send them out too early, people aren't thinking about Christmas yet, but if we send them out too late, we've lost their dollars to other businesses. Is there an optimal time?

We are a web-based mail order business, with no store front, selling primarily jewelry and gifts.

kohuether
10-20-2005, 10:40 AM
I'd send them out in the second week of November or so. My guess is the holiday mailings will start to arrive in my mailbox within the next few weeks.

mari2246
11-13-2005, 04:53 PM
I did the postcard thing, and it did get me a few clients. I think it is well worth it..

liteon
11-15-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi

What about this scenario:

Send Merry Christmas and a happy new year card to existing customers and include a coupon/voucher for 20% (??) discount on your products. Software.
They can pass this coupon/voucher to any of their partners (companies) they want.

Is this too 'tacky'?
Do you think they would pass it on?

What would be your reaction on this kind of offer?

Thanx

Matej

mari2246
11-15-2005, 02:23 PM
Thats a great idea. I just started doing that this week. being that the holidays are coming I think it is woth a shot!

dpkmlm
07-23-2018, 06:14 AM
thanks all to share your experience here.. i will also try it.

AarushiAashi
12-26-2019, 11:05 AM
A publicizing postcard is a postcard utilized for promoting purposes (rather than a travel industry or welcome postcard). Postcards are utilized in publicizing as an option to or to supplement other print promoting, for example, inventories, letters, and flyers. Promoting postcards might be sent or dispersed in different manners.

lishmaliny
02-20-2020, 05:19 AM
Monday is generally the day when most household post is received. Avoid the risk of your direct mail campaign has to fight for attention by finding another day for your direct mail campaign to be received. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday– Delivery between Tuesday and Thursday is considered optimum.

Geetha john
11-10-2020, 12:10 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.

debora
11-10-2020, 12:24 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.
Postcards are one of the most effective marketing tools you can use to generate website traffic or sales leads. Postcards are not new - and they may not be very exciting.

Saravanan12
11-12-2020, 03:00 AM

Geethan
11-23-2020, 12:30 AM
Postcard marketing, a form of direct mail, helps you reach a targeted audience with promotional print pieces like coupons, announcements, and other offers.

AfreenKhan1
11-24-2020, 12:08 AM
We offer full-time customer support to our valuable clients. We help them choose the only as per their demand with minimum price and maximum input. You’ll contact our support team 24/7. If you dislike our services feedback goes to be highly acknowledged.

Geetha john
11-24-2020, 12:34 AM

trisy
11-26-2020, 05:31 AM
It's a great idea to do this before the holidays. It really helps to increase sales.
I would do it in the second half of November. This is the time when people think about Christmas presents, just during this period Black Friday, so people are willing to spend money.
Last year I did a similar promotion, gave discounts on my products during this period, and it helped me a lot to increase sales.

MASTERO
11-27-2020, 12:14 AM

MASTERO
12-26-2020, 01:48 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways

jayam12
01-04-2021, 08:55 AM
Postcard marketing, a form of direct mail, helps you reach a targeted audience with promotional print pieces like coupons, announcements, and other offers.

mithu
01-04-2021, 09:00 AM
Postcards are one of the most effective marketing tools you can use to generate website traffic or sales leads. ... But they really work, especially if you follow these 6 proven postcard marketing tactics.

valluri
01-04-2021, 09:07 AM
Tip 1: Focus on the Mailing List. ...
Tip 2: Be a Friend. ...
Tip 3: Ditch the Sales Pitch. ...
Tip 4: Get Right to the Point. ...
Tip 5: Go First Class. ...
Tip 6: Watch Your Timing. ...
Tip 7: Economize on Designing and Printing.

master007
01-04-2021, 11:51 PM
just started doing that this week. being that the holidays are coming I think it is woth a shot!

RaniaRanii3
01-08-2021, 11:05 PM
A publicizing postcard is a postcard utilized for promoting purposes (instead of a travel industry or welcome postcard). Postcards are utilized in publicizing as an option to or to supplement other print promoting, for example, lists, letters, and flyers. Publicizing postcards might be sent or circulated motherly.

Rahul28
01-09-2021, 04:01 AM
Postcards are one of the most effective marketing tools you can use to generate website traffic or sales leads. ... But they really work, especially if you follow these 6 proven postcard marketing tactics.

Nags
01-11-2021, 01:29 AM
Thats a great idea. I just started doing that this week. being that the holidays are coming I think it is woth a shot!

alishbasaki
01-13-2021, 12:18 AM
A promoting postcard is a postcard utilized for publicizing purposes (rather than a travel industry or welcome postcard). Postcards are utilized in promoting as an option to or to supplement other print publicizing, for example, inventories, letters, and flyers. Publicizing postcards might be sent or circulated otherly.

valluri
01-18-2021, 09:43 AM

mithu
01-18-2021, 09:51 AM
Direct mail marketing using postcards is a highly effective way to acquire and retain customers. Lets look at the 11 things every postcard marketing campaign needs to grab attention and compel your audience to take action and make more sales.

jayam12
01-18-2021, 09:54 AM
Keep it simple.
Craft a great headline.
Use high-quality imagery.
Personalize with data.
Promote a compelling offer.
Have a single, clear call to action.
Track and attribute the results.

lucycarter
01-18-2021, 11:07 PM
That's a great idea, but we are using promotional products as giveaways for this purpose. We will imprint those products with our brand name and give them to our present and potential customers. They will act as our portable billboard wherever and whenever the customer uses it.

Geetha
01-18-2021, 11:35 PM

Gregwilson1
01-20-2021, 12:07 PM
Senior Living, Senior Discounts, Financial Planning, Health and Fitness, Senior Housing, Retirement Planning, Healthcare, Medicare, Organic Wellness, Assisted Living, Senior Care, Mobility Products, Aging-In-Place

We Help Seniors and Their Caregivers Make Life’s Important Decisions. We believe people have the right to live a safe and ultimately better life at home. With all the options available, this is finally possible! However, with so many choices, it can be challenging for older adults and caregivers alike. We do the research for you, and present the options clearly.

MASTERO
01-20-2021, 11:45 PM

JamesBradley
01-21-2021, 01:05 AM
Marketing with postcards continues to be one of the most popular and successful ways to build your business for a lifetime of profitability.
In fact, postcard marketing has even emerged as one of the single best ways to bring highly targeted buyers to your website; thus, postcard printing represents the pinnacle of mixed marketing strategies by combining the proven powers of print with the digital convenience of the web.

lishmaliny
01-21-2021, 05:12 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogues, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.

Geetha
01-21-2021, 11:54 PM

Rahul28
01-28-2021, 03:32 AM

lishmaliny
01-30-2021, 02:40 AM
Direct mail marketing using postcards is a highly effective way to acquire and retain customers. Let's look at the 11 things every postcard marketing campaign needs to grab attention and compel your audience to take action and make more sales.

Rahul28
02-01-2021, 03:07 AM
Direct mail marketing using postcards is a highly effective way to acquire and retain customers. Lets look at the 11 things every postcard marketing campaign needs to grab attention and compel your audience to take action and make more sales.

jayam12
02-01-2021, 04:39 AM
Your postcards are delivered only to prospects that fit a certain demographic or customer segment, and they are likely to want or need what you have to offer.

mithu
02-01-2021, 04:46 AM

valluri
02-01-2021, 04:49 AM
The main steps for mailing postcards for business are postcard creation, addressing the postcards and affixing the postage.
Determine the message you want to convey through your mailing. ...
Create your postcard. ...
Create your mailing list. ...
Address your postcards. ...
Affix your postage.

seowebhelp
02-02-2021, 04:27 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers.

Diabetic Retinopathy treatment (https://iclinix.in) l Retinal detachment treatment (https://iclinix.in)l Retinal detachment surgery (https://iclinix.in)

MASTERO
02-03-2021, 01:29 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes. Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.

Bigil
02-07-2021, 05:37 AM

gerja
02-09-2021, 01:20 AM
I think this is a really great idea, it should work even these days too. I also like some other ideas for marketing like lapel pins and different promo items. There are some cool ones on https://www.pinsource.com/ which I often use too, have a look there, you will love those for sure!

jayam12
04-22-2021, 05:52 AM

mithu
04-22-2021, 05:56 AM
The truth is that postcard marketing really does work. In fact, it's even more effective than some of the most popular digital channels and has a higher ROI too. ... As you'll see in this article, postcard marketing produces tremendous results. It outperforms digital channels in nearly every category.

valluri
04-22-2021, 06:00 AM
Involve Your Audience. Try to get your audience as engaged in your campaign as possible. ...
Send a Follow-Up. A single postcard isn't enough space to include everything you want a customer to know about your business. ...
Example of a Great Postcard.

Bigil
05-04-2021, 10:52 AM
I'd send them out in the second week of November or so. My guess is the holiday mailings will start to arrive in my mailbox within the next few weeks.

Geetha
05-05-2021, 08:02 AM

lishmaliny
05-05-2021, 11:27 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogues, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways.

debora
05-06-2021, 12:56 AM

The truth is that postcard marketing really does work. In fact, it's even more effective than some of the most popular digital channels and has a higher ROI too. ... As you'll see in this article, postcard marketing produces tremendous results. It outperforms digital channels in nearly every category.

valluri
05-06-2021, 05:28 AM
An advertising postcard is a postcard used for advertising purposes (as opposed to a tourism or greeting postcard). Postcards are used in advertising as an alternative to or to complement other print advertising such as catalogs, letters, and flyers. Advertising postcards may be mailed or distributed in other ways

jayam12
05-06-2021, 05:31 AM

mithu
05-06-2021, 05:35 AM
Involve Your Audience. Try to get your audience as engaged in your campaign as possible. ...
Send a Follow-Up. A single postcard isn't enough space to include everything you want a customer to know about your business. ...
Example of a Great Postcard.

Nags
05-06-2021, 11:24 AM

seowebhelp
05-09-2021, 06:24 AM

japanese language course (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese Language Proficiency Test N5 (https://akaruigroup.com/course/jlpt/jlpt-n5/") l Corporate Japanese language Training (https://akaruigroup.com/career-opportunities-by-learning-the-japanese-language-at-akarui-group/) l japanese classes near me (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Institute for Japanese (https://akaruigroup.com/) l Japanese Interpreter Training (https://akaruigroup.com/)

Dilan
06-08-2021, 05:49 AM
I am sure that you will like my idea of inexpensive and effective advertising. you should create a unique postcard with your business logo and distribute it to your potential customers. in addition, it is worth supplementing the postcard with unique text that will give people the opportunity to learn more about you and your services. don't worry, it's not expensive and doesn't waste any special skills. Also, banners are a good idea for advertising. On this site you can find banner mockup (https://free-psd-templates.com/30-free-psd-billboard-and-banner-mockups-for-creating-the-best-advertisement/) and postcard ideas, you can create it yourself in a few hours. don't forget about high quality printing

master007
06-08-2021, 10:47 AM